Doing Lunch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Against the erotic backdrop of their nudity and abandon, their modesties evaporated completely. Totally without inhibition or shame, they reveled in the strange freedom of obscenity. They fed each other, fed off each other, licked and slurped and bit. Obscenely serving one another from the deep recesses of their bodies, and the deeper recesses of their suppressed prurience, they transcended into a hitherto unknown state of bliss. It was a keystone not just in their blossoming relationship but, more importantly, in their individual lives; more than a no-holds-barred feeding frenzy, it was a spiritual indulgence—a mutually satisfying, mutually inflaming sensual celebration of obesity. And they each knew they had finally made it—had finally got somewhere, or found something—someone—that made it all worthwhile. Everything was going to be all right, after all.