All Comments on 'Doing Mom and the Maid'

by sahil_ahmedabad

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
story is too fast and no passion

too fast story. indian mother son story is the best erotic in literotica, every horny teen boys fantasized that how would be their saree wearing shy mom look like completely naked. but need some passion, nude attraction, love and shy in story. also mothers buttock and anal love is missing. the plot was too good but you cant workout properly. mr Sahil if you dont mind I give you an advise that you should be follow Rubysens mom son story(adorable woman 1,2).

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
nice fast story

I would liked to have seen more love and sex between the mom and son,maybe the author will continue writing about the sexual relationship of the three of them.

Mom better be on some kind of birth control of she will wind up with a big belly, but that would be really sweet, being pregnant with her son's baby, and the husband not having a clue of what's going on at home.

Anyway it is a good fantasy to think about, thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good Story.

The Story is good, but I would like to see more description of the love making between the three of them. I hope in future Sahil will take over and start making love to both of them.

gbin269gbin269over 12 years ago
Bareback sex!

Bareback (unprotected) sex is by far the best for both men and women! Parvati will almost certainly be knocked up eventually if they continue like this and even Ami is not safe. How will Ami convince her husband that this surprise baby is his? Will Sahil and his family support Parvati and his child?

A follow up chapter would be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
well story

story is well. is there any character is suitable beside mother and son that must be the older maid. like it but expecting more from them. its a good plot for a sequel, if u continue this than u must avoid the father charecter. and describe mothers full naked body specially her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very nice.

Hello,

Very nice little story. Always been a fan of Mom - Son stories. I like the addition of a Maid in the scenario. Would like to read more of the exploits of these three lovers. I have met a number of Indian Ladies in my years. Very polite and ultra sexy women, that they are. Unfortunately I never had intimate contact with any of them. What a loss for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Story line does not follow through

You have already done one story about this son losing his virginity to mom on his 18th birthday.

Now he's losing it again to mom 2 years later.

If you are going to use the same people, remember the last story before you write the next and follow through the story from one to next.

This one could have been so much better if you had done that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

MARVELOUS STORY

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fuck you Pravati and the mom

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous