All Comments on 'Doing Mrs Connor'

by David_Clink

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
A hell of a good fantasy and well writen too

I think the author needs to write about what happened the next time they got together. Will the husband eventually get to watch the stud fuck his wife until her eyes cross. Maybe she will get knocked up by the young stud. Thanks for the good story.........Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You need a proofreader

The storyline was great. However, you seriously need a proofreader or editor to help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
MMMMMM

You got this 47 year old mom off.My cunt is still dripping. i do hope you are going to write more very soon !!!! Katie in New Jersey

marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Good for Story!!!!

That was a good for story about Karen and David finally getting together and having some good sex. I like the ending win Karen went upstairs to talk to Dean and he had gotten a hard time from hearing the two of them together. It would be nicer and another chapter about Dean, Karen and David been together in one room and having fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
good story

I enjoyed this..its every young man fantasy. But what got this 55 ld from NJ hard was katie from nj enjoying it. My wife like to pretend she doesnt get excited by thoings like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

time for the second experience...............

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
incredable hulk

Really gud narra.tion.Short and. sweet and to the point without too much of discription.I would suggest for a threesome with a lil twist in te part two story. Thankyou. :-)

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
A woman in her low 30s can be hot.

Since older women often are aggressive, basically the story is realistic and, although it had a few spelling and grammar errors, it was well written and sexy so I gave it a 5***** rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Very good story and well wrote,but I think you to finish it out. Please finish it .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
excellent

please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hott

Loved it...love a hard young students fuckin a hot n sexy married woman..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What a waste of ink

...if you used pen and ink at any time... if not just a useless couple ... will suffice

chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
Hot Story****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Encouragement; you write well

I encourage you to write more. You're good. This story can easily be extended into future episodes, such as his having usual girlfriends and keeping Mrs. Connor, not telling the GF's.

Such as 2nd time, such as first time David sleeps overnight, such as Mrs C , such as Dean wanting to watch but Karen doesn't want to scare off her young stud with perversion/kink of husband watching, so she agrees to tell husband Dean exact details, such as her getting fucked excites Dean enough that he recovers a lot of his erectile ability: does he want Karen to stop? Karen will not stop, elaborate on that, maybe Dean continues to allow because he now gets more sex, such as Karen will not let Dean come inside her when she will be fucking David within 24 hours because David always licks her & she will not expose David to Dean's semen(but she might/might not let Dean lick her pussy with David's 3 or 4 rounds of ejaculations in it), she is always honest with David,e.g. tells David that Dean wants cameras but she does not because digital video is permanent.

What happens when David goes to college? Does Karen ask David to carefully choose a friend who will be discreet? And then she vets him perhaps 3some, and on David's visits home does he fuck Karen alone or 3some?

such as a GF discovers he has a milf lover, insists he stops, he will not stop so GF wants to see what is so special about Karen and sits in on/watches and halfway thru asks Karen if she can join as 3some but not girl-girl, such as does Dean get a woman perhaps a retired prostitute they pay weekly. Dean does not have to be demeaned. Episodes Karen describes to Dean while they 69, Discussion condoms yes/no. Episodes David walks in not expected and fucks Karen in kitchen, walks in taking initiative not waiting for her to text invite him. David walks in unexpected fucks Karen in kitchen/LR and Dean watches from doorway, not hiding but not announcing, disappears at end, a second episode he watches and stays allowing him and David to meet (months in). David walks in thru back door not expected and runs into Dean & by now (many months in) David is confident in relationship with Karen n not uncomfortable with Dean, Dean suggests that he and David can have a "gentlemen's agreement" wherein they agree to respect each other and be cordial if they encounter & that David and Karen may fuck but discreetly, David says?

Dean asks David if he may watch and David agrees but only from far across the large living room,

Karen wants to take a vacation or weekend with David, Dean approves. Dean has his own interests.

You can also write other stories, other characters.

Well, it's been interesting writing this. Good luck.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Tags alone make me sick.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great start. Keep it going

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous