Doing My Duty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thought he would put me at my ease by calling the bartender and ordering me a drink. I didn't like to tell him that I wasn't a drinking man but thought it best just to accept the vodka cocktail that the barkeep bought. Once he had watch me take a gulp he then started asking me all the expected sort of questions about myself, my background, education, work experience and marital status and such, glancing at his wife from time-to-time, I'm guessing to check she was satisfied with my answers.

As I said, I'm not a drinker, never had been, but not wishing to offend I nervously gulped down the drinks that the bartender kept bringing even although I hadn't ordered any more. It became very hard to concentrate on what Eric then went on to tell me about the business he was running and what my part in it would be ... if I took the job. I'm also guessing that he sensed my desperation at finding work for when I eventually asked about the job description and the responsibilities of the impressive sounding title he had no embarrassment when he said, "A Doorman, a Meet-and-Greeter at the Club."

My face didn't betray my disappointment (I hoped!) and I swallowed my pride at my expectations being misled by the fancy executive-sounding job title and I meekly nodded my understanding at what he was telling me. He then elaborated on what I would be required to do which pretty much sounded as if I would not only be acting as a Bouncer to keep out the rough guys but also be a kind of go-fer for some of the well-heeled customers who had to be kept well provided with what the club had to offer. It all sounded a bit vague but he was persuasive in his manner and had clearly sensed how much I needed work so I made a show of thinking things over before saying, "Yeah, I think I can do that, when do I start?"

"Not so fast."

It was the first time I heard Desiree speak. "We need to check on a few things first to confirm your suitability. I'm getting the impression that you really need this job so let's just say that up to now you have passed the Theoretical part of the interview; now we need to do the Practical and, just so you know, from now on in you will address me as 'Mistress' and my husband as 'Master'!

"Let's take a walk and see just how much you want to work for us ...."

Master Eric smirked to see my confusion as Mistress Desiree stood up and walked away toward the foyer. She stopped at the doorway and when she saw that I hadn't moved almost barked an order, "Come on, follow me!"

Man, she was scary .. but I did as she asked and meekly trailed behind her. She led the way down a corridor to one of the hotel rooms and once we were inside she shocked me by telling me to get undressed. I hesitated and asked if I had heard her right. This irritated her and she repeated her command as if she was talking to a child, she hissed, "Get undressed!"

I was so drunk and nervous that I complied.

She looked on as I discarded my clothes and once I was standing there naked except for my socks she walked over, took the belt from my pants and tied it around my neck just like it was a dog leash. I hung my head in shame and straightaway she tugged on it and led me over toward the bed. The weirdness continued when I lifted my head and saw that Eric was standing there also naked and stroking his cock.

"Get down on your knees and suck him," was the next thing I heard and by this time I was so confused as to how I had ended up in this situation that I did just that without any hesitation.

"Hmm, I think he's done it before .... ," she said as she pulled off her own clothes down to just wearing only a black thong, " ... that's it, show me how you are going to get him good and stiff." She pushed past me and lay on the bed.

Eric reacted to my efforts and as I sucked on his dick I could feel it getting stiffer. I suppose if I had been half the man I thought myself to be then I would have been repulsed by being made to perform this act but I wasn't. Even in my drunken state it was not as if I could forget having done this before in the hotel in Germany with Shawn when it had been an exciting experience. However, that time it had been by consent with a friendly black guy who had been gentle toward me and not at all aggressive like these two domineering persons who had pretty much tricked me into going into the bedroom.

Mistress Desiree kept urging me to suck Master Eric's cock and I did so. I then followed her instructions to kiss his hanging balls. I did so with reverence and then I kissed the tip and used my tongue to lick his shaft before I took him in my mouth. She told me, "You will fellate very slow and sensually". I wasn't sure what she meant by such odd words and I looked up at her only for her to tell me not to look at her but look up into 'Master's eyes'. What I saw on Eric's face was a hard stare that was rough, intense.

He let me suck on him for a few minutes and then he decided he had had enough of me and I was told to go and sit in the corner of the room. He waited until I was seated and then he joined Mistress Desiree on the bed, pulled the thong to one side and they began to have sex. She looked over at me dispassionately and said I was allowed to take pictures with my phone and that she wanted to see me to get hold of my dick and masturbate.

I found my phone and with a shaking hand began to take pictures but I was so confused from the vodka they had plied me that when I tried to masturbate with my other shaking hand I couldn't get it up and I cried a little, feeling humiliated and useless.

I daren't move from my seat and I watched as the 49 year-old Master Eric fucked Mistress Desiree like a stallion. They went at it for well over an hour in different positions with her moaning loudly while at the same time they were keeping an eye on me sitting meekly on my chair. Eventually she lost interest in me and I saw her eyes roll back in her head as she clawed his back with her fingertips and for them to orgasm at the same time.

Master Eric lay still for a moment still buried in her before rolling off to one side. His cock looked to be just as stiff as when I last saw him spear her hairy cunt only, now, it was wet, shiny and covered in their combined goo. From where I sat, her pussy looked to be just as messy.

Mistress lifted her head and looked over toward me and confused me further by saying matter-of-factly as if what I had witnessed or been told to do was nothing, " ... another part of the job will require you to provide clean-up duties." She looked at her husband's dribbling cock and then meaningfully down at her own smeared body, "Well, what are you waiting for ... just how much do you want this job?"

Through my befuddled brain, I got the message and went over to the bed.

* * * * *

I've been working at the club now for more years than I care to remember. Yeah, for sure, I am nominally regarded as being a doorman/bouncer or whatever fancy title they have me down as on the IRS tax returns but in truth I am the 'go to go-fer' for the rich well-heeled clients who come to the club in their fancy cars with their fancy women. I don't tend the bar; we have 'hostesses' for that but when it's something that is required that is not on the bar menu then it is up to me to get it, the 'it' being commodities like lap-dancers who do more than dance; Coke that doesn't come in cans and, what has become my speciality, I have a contact list of men who, like me, are addicted to the smell and the taste of cum and know just how to get it.

It has been a gradual process to admit to my being completely gay but looking back I think that it was the job interview and the humiliation that Master Eric and Mistress Desiree put me through that set the course. The humiliations of that day have long been put to the back of my mind and what I now take from the experience is the excitement that I felt from being made to suck cock and how pleased I was with myself for making my Master spurt once more after him having only just cum inside his wife.

Clearly, I passed the test or I wouldn't have the job I am now enjoying and from time-to-time in recognition of my work performance I am called to the office and rewarded with a bonus of Master Eric letting me suck his cock before he fucks my ass. Thankfully, there has been no repeat of the embarrassment of that first time when I wasn't able to get an erection and now there is nothing more blissful than to feel my ass being fucked with his fat cock and his hands to be wanking my own stiff penis till we both cum.

That is not to suggest that I have not tried to suppress these feelings and be the heterosexual male for I did have a long-time girlfriend, Trina, and although we did have proper sex I think she suspected that my heart wasn't in it especially when, just like that first time at the hotel, I couldn't get up or, even worse, that I would shoot my load within seconds of getting into her.

Then the accusations started that I 'wasn't a proper man' and in my attempt to prove her wrong I began to mess around with other women which didn't sit too well with her when she found out. The final straw was broken when she said that we should seal our relationship by me giving her what she really wanted, a baby. When after a few months of me trying (and failing) I admit to letting my frustration turn into aggression and there may have been a few times when I slapped her around a bit. Unsurprisingly, this did not bode well and I came home from working at the club one night to find a note and all her things gone; Trina had left me.

She never did answer my calls but it was a few months later that I bumped into her in the Mall and she was hanging on the arm of this tall black guy and obviously she was very much in love. What was also obvious was that she was pregnant and after the initial surprise of us meeting again Trina took great satisfaction in telling me that she had met someone who knew how to treat a woman properly.

That remark hurt but I guess it also confirmed in my mind that I had never really been too bothered about gaining the affections of the opposite sex and that my interests and satisfactions were more likely to be found with my 'own kind'.

I never did make a declaration that I had 'come out of the closet', apparently my preference was something that had long been recognised and accepted by those around me and whom I worked with. My orientation, I discovered later, was a factor in getting the job. Master Eric told me in confidence one time after he had finished giving me my 'bonus' that there had been trouble at the club in the past with some of the Bouncers that they employed hitting on the girls and causing trouble. There had been a couple of incidents when matters got out of hand and the police had to be called and, as Eric said, "... the last thing we needed was the cops taking an interest in my place."

I understood what he was saying for, let's say, the entertainment and the services on offer were not exactly what could be regarded as legit! Anyway, he said that he and Mistress Desiree decided that a solution to that particular problem would be in future to employ people who had no inclination or designs on the women they worked with! Unknown to me, it was my lack of performing that was the reason I passed the job interview.

A typical night's work for me is to greet the high-rollers who come to the club with plenty of money and high expectations. My job is to see them to a booth in what is laughingly referred to as the VIP suite and if they haven't already come accompanied with a partner to make certain that a girl or two is provided along with their first complimentary drink. I have come to know their preferences and they have no need to tell me what drink they like to have or what type of girl they want to be sucking their cocks.

Presently working the night shift is a fine choice and I'm there to look out for them all and make sure that they don't get into any kind of trouble. There is Kayla, a 22 years old white girl, very curvy with a big booty who likes to give the impression that she is very shy (which the patrons love) and she will claim that she is just a waitress, not a stripper, but everyone knows that she is a very imaginative and accomplished whore who will do anything for money.

Others that I look out for is Armani, a slim petite white girl with black hair and her best friend Lexie, a big booty blond white girl with tits that she just loves to show off to anyone who has the cash. A favourite of mine is Harmony, a tall black girl with a body that I guess is best described as being like an Amazon. All of them feel safe in my presence knowing that I am there to look after their best interests and that I have no designs on them in a sexual sense. They know too well where I seek my pleasures and that it's not a pussy that interests me!

As I mentioned, it's been a few years now that I have been doing this job and I thought that I had seen most things and become a little blasé at what went on under the guise of 'entertainment'. Night after night I would observe 'my girls' quickly get down to business and in the subdued lighting of the VIP suite see them without hesitation be pulling and sucking on the stiff cocks of our customers. Providing the John had enough money they might then take the man (or men!) to one of the adjacent lounges where a bed was provided so that they could earn an extra bonus by having their brains fucked out in comfort. Some of the customers might be too impatient to wait to make the trip and I had often seen Lexie, Harmony or the others be bent over the table of the booth and be fucked doggy style as if it was the most natural thing in the world. Nobody objected just as long as the money was paid.

That's not to say that I had become incapable of being surprised. Last week I was pre-warned to expect a particular rich dude who was expecting to be treated to really good night of the kind of entertainment that the club specialised. Master Eric told me about the reservation made under the name of 'Jeff' and said that the guy needed to be treated with consideration (as if I would do anything but!) as he had some kind of business proposition to make. My boss said he was also aware that the guy was some kind of number with the local mob and had better be treated with respect or there would be consequences for everyone concerned, especially me!

I wasn't too concerned by the warning, we'd had entertained plenty of shady characters in the past and they'd always gone away satisfied so I figured that this guy, whoever he might be, would be no different. How wrong could I have been?

I waited at the appointed time outside the doorway and have to admit that I was impressed to see a luxury SUV, an import (Jaguar, I'm guessing) pull into the driveway. My admiration turned to shock when the driver got out and opened up the back door to let his passenger out, it was my old platoon sergeant from Germany dressed in a sharp suit and wearing that same superior smirk that I remembered from our days together. I recognised him immediately. Whether there was any recognition on his part when I greeted him I couldn't tell as he was wearing a wrap-around pair of shades but he certainly didn't make any sign that he had identified me.

The next surprise came when the driver went around to the other side of the car and held the door open. Out stepped my old girlfriend Renate looking very glamorous and dressed in a style I can only described as how I would expect to see a whore; there was no other way to describe it. She smiled as 'Sarge' took her hand and said in that quaint German accent, "Thank you, Jeffie," but completely ignored me as I led them through to the VIP lounge.

Once I had got them settled I set about my regular routine of making sure that the drinks were flowing and that the girls were available ... if that's what he wanted. I kind of figured that maybe if he had bought his wife along then maybe he wasn't going to be interested in having other female company and attention. That was something else that I got wrong for it soon became apparent that Renate, the sweet German country girl I had known, had changed beyond recognition. It was clear that her association and marriage to her 'Jeffie' had transformed her, she now seemed to be acting like some kind of hard-nosed party girl. I don't know any other way to describe her, a slut, maybe?!

Jeff soon made it clear that he didn't need me hovering around, he said he knew the set-up and that he would call for me if there was anything that he needed. Renate, or Reina as she was referred to by her husband, looked toward me but I don't think she was actually seeing anything. Her eyes were glazed and she gave every impression that while she might be present in body that her mind was definitely elsewhere ... like on another planet. No doubt about it, she was stoned.

I kept a discrete watch on the booth from the sidelines, checking to see Lexie and Harmony were already going about their work. They were both were in fine form and Lexie was already seated close to Jeff paying him close attention while Harmony had slid into the opposite side of the booth to sit alongside Reina. It made for a fascinating sight and knowing from my times spent with the big black guy in the Sauna and the locker rooms back in Germany I positioned myself so that I might see the expression on little Lexie's face when she uncovered what he was packing in his pants. I didn't have to wait long but I was disappointed for Lexie, being the complete pro, showed nothing but joy on her face when she finally succeeded in uncovering that black monster cock. Jeff chuckled at something she said (I couldn't hear what) but I heard loud and clear when he said back to her, "Yeah, you can be the first... I wanna be sucked by all of you tonight." Lexie laughed at his joke but I knew as she lowered her head to his lap that he wasn't joking.

He leaned back against the seat, picked up his drink and smiling he looked over toward his wife who was smirking back at him. "Ya having a good time Leibling?" she slurred.

"You bet," was the response from this arrogant bastard, "... What about you? I told you this place was gonna be a knockout." He seemed to be oblivious to Lexie who was striving to get her mouth around his fat knob. "Wadda 'bout you, you don't seem to be doing much."

"Oh Leibling, you know I like to watch you making new friends and enjoying yourself ..." She turned and leaned toward Harmony and gave her a kiss, " ... And, doncha worry about me, I've gotta new friend of my own to help me have a good time," she giggled.

I wasn't too sure with the subdued lighting but it seemed to me that as they kissed Harmony already had her hand under the short skirt of my German ex-girlfriend.

Jeff looked up and saw that I was in sight. He called me over and with Lexie's head bobbing up and down in his lap he pointed to his empty glass and said, "We need refills." Reina didn't say anything, she was too occupied with having her tits sucked and to be exploring Harmony's pussy.

I returned to the table with the drinks just as Lexie bought him to his first orgasm. He gave a kind of grunt as she lifted her head and I tried not to be impressed at the sight of the blast of cum that hit her face. On the other side of the table Harmony in her own way seemed to be achieving the same affect with Reina and as I set down her cocktail she gave a squeal that experience told me was her having a climax of her own. It was a scene of utter depravity but, hey, that's what the club was all about and being the complete professional I acted as if this was nothing new and just asked, "Will that be all ... is there anything else I can get you?"

Jeff didn't show any gratitude at receiving the drinks order but said, "Yeah, we could use some Snow."