Doing My Duty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a request I didn't like hearing. Since a previous little bit of trouble with the law we now had a strict no-drugs policy at the club, leastways, we didn't keep any drugs on site. I shared this news with him and he was not impressed.

"No worries. Go and find my driver and tell him to give you what I need."

There seemed to be little point in telling him that was also against the law so I did as he ordered.

By the time I returned with the packets of Blow the positions of the girls had changed and it was now Lexie who was caressing Reina with Harmony having taken her place alongside Jeff who made no attempt to hide his fat black cock that lay across his lap. The man was shameless.

He nodded toward his wife but said to me, "You know what to do, make her a line ... and then go get me another girl."

I did as he said and poured and prepared a line of powder on the glass top table for Reina. She disengaged herself from Lexie and expertly rolled a dollar bill and snorted till the line had all disappeared. She then shocked me by lifting her head and looking at me with that sexy look on her face that I knew so well, said, "Zank you Kevin!"

Shit, so she did recognise me but clearly was so spaced out that she wasn't thinking right and hadn't thought to mention it up until that point!

"Yeah, 'Thank you Kevin'", mimicked Jeff, "now go find me another fucking girl!"

Damn, so they both knew who I was and from that point on there was no need in me denying it. I left them, hearing them laughing behind my back at their joke, and went back to the bar to tell Kayla she needed to take a round of drinks to the VIP lounge. She knew what was expected of her.

The rest of the night played out in a kind of blur. Soon after Kayla had 'served' them both, Jeff told me he knew about the suites with the beds, etc. and he demanded that they take their places and the girls there for the rest of the evening. Being the dutiful servant, I gathered up the drinks from the table and led him and Reina to the larger of the two rooms. He made it quite plain that I wasn't to get in the way of his (their) enjoyment but that I needed to be close at hand to 'take orders'. That was fine by me as the less I had to do with him, the better, knowing from experience how unpredictable and nasty he could be. So it was that I spent my time between ensuring that they were not disturbed but at the same time keeping an ear cocked waiting for his orders to go get drinks or, frequently, to go out to his car to get 'another dose' or some cash from his driver. I figured he was making me do it, the running around after him, as some kind of humiliation. It was certainly a reminder of how he used to jerk me around when we were together in Germany.

Each time I came back to the room to deliver whatever it was that I had been sent to get I would find that he would have that fat cock of his stuffed in one of the girls or that they would be playing with him to make sure that he didn't lose interest. He never seemed to be anything but stiff and I had to grudgingly admit to myself that his cock (it must have been 10", at least) was to be envied and I was wishing that I could try it out for myself. It was not to be (not that night, anyway) and so the time went by until even they admitted that they had had enough and declared they were leaving.

I was relieved to think that the night had passed by without any major upset and that we had delivered on our promise of giving our customers a good time. My relief was short-lived for Reina decided that, as high as was from all the white stuff that she had been snorting all night, that she wanted a final treat; she said 'for old time's sake' she wanted to see my 'Kliener Schwanse'. Jeff didn't know what the hell she was talking about. I did, she wanted to see my 'little cock' as she used to call it.

I was horrified. Not because I was concerned so much about showing off my cock but rather that it would reveal that I was wearing the frilly lace panties that Mistress Desiree had insisted I wear that night. I never understood at the time why she had made me do that (although I had to admit that the feel of the silk on my cock was most pleasurable) but it then became apparent when to the sound of Reina's laughter I heard him say, "... didn't I tell you he would do anything you told him to!"

It was then that I learned that the ownership of the club was about to change hands and that Jeff and the Mob were about to become my new bosses. This whole evening had been about checking out what the club had to offer and on Mistress Desiree's recommendation I was considered as being one of the assets. The ladies panties reveal was just one of the tests that I had unknowingly been subjected to.

Still laughing they exited the club, and I was left contemplating what my future held now that I had been 'reunited' with the mean black bastard who had made my life a misery in the past.

I decided that I would not do anything too dramatic as quitting the job that I loved so much. Instead I elected to do what my Daddy had told me to do 'take any setback as an opportunity; suck it up and do your duty'.