Doing My Tasks Well Ch. 01

Story Info
Dom sets a task for his slut. Has she done well?
1.6k words
3.67
6.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aegle79
aegle79
5 Followers

The story is entirely a work of fiction and the characters bear no resemblance to anyone I know :)

I do hope you like the story and I am happy to receive your feedback, so I can write better.

You have given me a task of finding some women to have fun with. So I head out to a club and although you are waiting back at our place I don't tell you how many women I am bringing back. I just tell you that we are on our way...

I open the door to our place and 5 women walk in before me. You cannot believe it. I just tell them that we can continue the party here.

All 5 women are quite different. Most of them are quite talkative and open.

As we keep talking, I bring out some alcohol. I also tell them that they might as well tell their partners or whoever they have to inform, that they will stay the night here. No point in going home.

The talk slowly turns towards sex.

One girl stands out in this discussion. She is blushing red and you can make out she is embarrassed.

So I suggest we play a little game. I tell the girls I will be back in 5 mins and come to the bedroom, to see you..

You are already excited, naked and the moment I enter you have me pinned against the door with your fingers in my pussy. I drop down to my knees to suck your cock, tasting the precum all over it.

You push it down my throat but we both know we have to be patient. I stand up and quickly gather my toys and before I leave the room, you reward me with a deep kiss and say I am a good slut.

A quick introduction to the girls:

Becky is a tall skinny girl. Wheatish complexion, short pixie style black hair and barely a set of boobs on her. But she is dressed in a short skirt, with no panties on. Her skin tight top leaves nothing to imagination. She also loves flashing and doesn't mind being touched.

Erin is tall as well. Blonde wavy shoulder length hair. A good set of boobs like a 34 c or something. She has one tight leather pants and a loose stringy top. She is quite loud and most of the time talks without thinking.

Natasha is a petite blonde with pixie hair as well. She well endowed her breasts and is wearing a top that shows off her cleavage. She has a medium length skirt on. And she wears slutty heels.

Lydia is a red head with really long hair that reaches her waist. She has small boobs but bigger than Becky. She is wearing a little black sheer dress that shows off her curves and you can make out the pink thong inside.

And finally Bay. The shy one. She has ginger hair and is accompanying Lydia. She is wearing a shiny stretch skirt which is just about covering her ass. She has lovely thighs and legs. Her halter top has her back exposed and her nipples are now taut and perky.

I am back in the living room and I keep the toys on the table. Most of them are surprised and I just say "Come on, let's have a little fun."

Becky suggests we do shots to lose our inhibitions.

After the shots we play "Never have I...." We also say we are gonna help each other where possible.

I make sure to sit next to Bay. I want her to be calm so while we are having shots I slowly rest my hand on her thighs. She looks at me but doesn't ask me to move it.

The questions flow and when it comes to "Never have I kissed a girl before"- Becky Natasha and I say we have kissed girls and it was lovely.

Bay Lydia and Erin are blushing, so I say "why don't we try right now" and I suggest I will help Bay, while Becky and Natasha can help Lydia and Erin.

After another shot I lean in and hold Bay's face asking her to relax as I slowly start to kiss her. My hand on her thigh squeezes her to indicate I am enjoying it. And she moans. We continue kissing like that for a minute and then stop to play the next round.

Everyone is flushed and turned on. I noticed that the others didn't stop at kissing. They were also fondling each other.

The next thing we ask is never have I seen lesbian porn.

Bay is blushing even more now.

I hold her next to me and we turn on some videos on the TV. My hand rides higher up her skirt. She suddenly gets nervous and rushes to the kitchen. I followed her to see what happened..

She says she has never done things like this before. She had sex when she was 18 and it was nothing that she expected. With her boyfriend he only fingers her once in a while and she sometimes gives him a hand job or a blow job. But that is it. She is really worried.

So I tell her that what I will show her today will change her entire perception and she will know what it means to be a woman.

I move closer to her, asking her if she liked it when I kissed her, and she said yes.

I ask her if she liked my hands moving up and she said yes. I am next to her and tell her not to be afraid and to just let her inhibitions go. She will love what comes next..

And before I know it she is kissing me and she takes my hands and puts them on her ass. I moan into her mouth and kiss her back. My hands on her bare back pulling her closer to me now. As I take her to the living room, the other girls are already naked and playing with each other.

Bay's eyes are wide and I make her sit on the couch. Watching the others.. I undo her top and caress her breasts. She is moaning as I do.

I tell her to keep watching the others. I hike up her skirt to reveal bikini panties with a trimmed bush. My fingers slowly tracing her swollen outer lips.

I ask her what her boyfriend does.

She says he just puts in 2 fingers as he plays with himself and when he is done he takes it out. Very often she hasn't even cum.

I tell her I am gonna have so much fun with you. I start to tease her outer lips, slowly dipping in one finger and then two fingers. Dipping into her pussy, which is so fucking tight. I use her pussy juices to tease her nipples.

She is writhing as I slowly tease her pussy. 1, 2, and then 3 fingers on each side stretching her.

I am taking my time with her. She is on the brink of a climax so I ease off and wait for her to calm down.

I look around to see my toys are missing and the other women are in different states of ecstasy.

I tell Bay, " let's go inside.. I wanna really tease you and I wanna do it on the bed." (I also wanna show you)

I have stripped off my clothes and Bay has taken her skirt off too. I lay her on the bed, and slowly tease her pussy. She is squirming and writhing.

I start licking her pussy and she is going crazy now.. I know she wants to cum but I cannot let her.

So I tell her let's switch places.

And I lay down and she starts licking and fingering my pussy. MMMM She has learnt so well.

Her ass is in the air and before she knows it you are positioned behind her and you start licking her pussy.

She is startled and refuses to continue.

I tell her that it's best she continues as she has no choice now and I know I know she is enjoying every minute of it. I convince her that it is only going to get better. I tell her we can do to her what her boyfriend cannot.

While I tell her these things you haven't stopped licking her and she is moaning and you slowly push her head back to my cunt. And she is back at it...

Oh Fuck, she is licking me so well!

You know you want her pussy. She has a pussy that you will enjoy.

"Fuck her" I scream. And with that you start to push ur cock into her pussy. You feel the resistance and I position my face between her clit and ur cock.. I keep licking her clit, adding my saliva... getting her wet as you push your cock into her.

You go in slowly, inch by inch. Her moans just get louder and louder.

With your entire length in her, I hear you groan. She is squeezing your cock, isn't she?

Instinctively she starts pushing against your cock, indicating the intense need to be fucked and you start thrusting.

In and out, your throbbing cock and her clenching pussy. And, it doesn't take long to hear you both scream in unison as you unload your cum in her pussy.

As you both collapse on the bed, I lick your cum off her pussy, making her cum again and again and again.

aegle79
aegle79
5 Followers