Doing porn for fun Pt. 01

Story Info
College student does porn, adds his new girlfriend.
6.7k words
4.48
36.8k
65
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NerdySex
NerdySex
804 Followers

I BECOME A PORN ACTOR

"You interested in making a little money and having some fun too?" my best friend and roommate asked me.

"Sure, why not? What you have in mind, Bob?"

"I got this friend, actually he is really my brother's friend, but I know him well. He's starting up a new business."

"Yeah, and?"

"And he need a few people to do some work for him."

"Nope, not interested. I'm busy with school. Why don't you do it?"

"I'm going to be involved but in a different way. OK, here's the deal. Jeff, that's the guy, used to work for a video production company. They did porn. Acme, you might have heard of them. Anyway he was one of their cameramen. There's so much money to be made if it's done right so he decided to start up his own company."

"You're shitting me! And you are working for him? What, as a male stud?"

"Actually he did ask me, but you know I'm tight with Janice and don't see myself fucking some others. He knew I was a pretty fair photographer and convinced me to be his second cameraman."

"And who are his actors, the guys, the girls?"

"He doesn't have any yet. You could be his first male actor."

"Sure. Just out of the blue he picks me."

It turns out that this guy, Jeff, and I met at a party earlier in the school year. My buddy said he was already working out his business plan and was doing some off-the-cuff interviewing. Supposedly he was attracted to my good looks and easy way with the girls.

"OK, so what's the deal?"

"For a standard "short", you get paid $25 and get to fuck some young chick. You like pussy so this way you make a few bucks too. Mostly, however, he plans to do longer stuff, like 30 to 45 minutes. Real scripts. He actually wants some actors who know how to 'act', not just fuck. He really became interested when I said you played the lead in several high school productions. He talked to some people who gave you high marks for your acting ability."

"$25 doesn't sound like much. And I would do all the things guys usually do in porn? Eat pussy, fuck, maybe do anal?"

"That's it. Jeff already has several scripts written by some professional who owes him a favor. He's planning to spend big money on equipment and he and I will run cameras plus a stationary third camera. He has a big condo with high ceilings and lots of natural light. After he gets going he's going to get expensive umbrella lighting and top-of-the-line editing software. He knows what he's doing and the stuff he did at the other company was first class."

I was intrigued. Truth be known I was proud of my big cock and considered myself quite talented in bed. Might be fun to show off in front of a camera. No shrinking violet, me. Bob set up a meeting at the guy's place. I still didn't remember him but he seemed like an ok guy, up to the point where he asked me to drop my pants.

"What?"

"Come on, John, I got to see what your cock looks like. Your roommate says you have a good one but I have to be sure. This is a business about fucking, you know."

I looked at him for a long moment, then at my buddy who just smirked. What the hell, I guess he does need to make sure I have an adequate weeny. Standing in front of them I pulled down my pants and shorts, my cock dangling limply.

"Make it hard. There's some lubrication over there."

I put a glob of lube on my cock and started stroking. A couple of minutes later my cock was sticking out at a 45 degree angle. I waited for a complement about its size but none came. I guess all porn actors were big.

"Now try to keep it up for a couple of minutes without touching it."

I found out later that Jeff wanted to verify that my cock was big and had a nice shape. I also passed the erection test. I guess some guys can't get hard upon demand and keep it up. I apparently met all of his requirements.

"So, you interested in doing this, John? I pay $25 per shoot, much more if the shoot is over ten minutes. And if sales go well you get a bonus."

"Bob said you export your videos to the Middle East. That right?"

"Yeah, there's a strong market in the Arab countries and at least for the moment much less competition. There's way too much here and Europe to make a splash."

"Suppose I say OK, what happens next?"

"I set you up for an audition shoot with a girl. Since it would be your first time on camera I doubt it would be good enough to distribute but it would get your feet wet, so to speak."

"And who would be the girl?"

"My girlfriend, Cathy. She's good looking and a real pistol in bed. You'll like her."

"Your girlfriend? No shit. So I fuck your girl and if I do ok, you hire me?"

"That's it, simple as that. Here is a picture of Cathy."

Damn, she had a smoking hot body! Why not give it a try? At the least I get to fuck her.

I met Jeff and Bob Saturday at his condo. Jeff had converted the great room into a studio with one corner representing a bedroom, another area as a den, and plenty of room for maneuvering cameras and other equipment.

"Cathy will be along in a few minutes. Let me show you around."

Jeff was proud of his setup and it certainly looked professional to me. Big bucks.

"For this audition we are just doing the basics. I'll have you and Cathy make out on the sofa over there. You work your hand under her top, play with her tits. Do some French kissing. After a few minutes she's going to unzip you and play with your cock. Once it's sticking up you get up and lead her to the "bedroom". We cut at that point and resume there.

"You start undressing her, get her down to her panties. Knell in front and pull down her panties. She will pull you to the bed and spread her legs. Spend several minutes muff-diving. I'll be giving you directions, then fuck her doggy."

"Don't look at the cameras. You are seducing a very sex girl, make her the focus of your attention. Got it?"

"OK." God, I can't believe how nervous I am. You'd think this was the first pussy I ever had.

"You'll do fine and don't worry, this is just to get you familiar with the process. Oh, that must be Cathy now. Let her in, Bob."

This cute girl bounced into the room. She gave Jeff a quick kiss and turned to me.

"Jeff said you were handsome. He was right. He also says you are popular with the girls. I hope that means you are really good."

I mumbled something as we looked each other up and down.

"Like what you see, honey?"

A few minutes later we were on the sofa, the lights were on, the cameras in position. Following the script, as little as there was, Cathy and I started making out. Very quickly I totally forgot there were two other guys with cameras in the room.

Her breasts were high and firm and filled my hands. After off-stage command from Jeff she unzipped my jeans and reached inside. Jeff and Bob had both cameras directed at my crotch so I was able to look up at them. They were all business, ready to capture the big moment.

"Oh, honey, that's a big one," she exclaimed as she pulled out my half-hard cock. After just moments it was hard as a rock as her small hands squeezed and rubbed the shaft. She leaned over and took my cock into her mouth. That wasn't part of the script Jeff had laid out but I sure wasn't complaining.

"Your arm is in the way, Cathy. Move it down a little. Good. Take him deep."

Several times they stopped her as they shifted camera angles.

"OK, honey, now finish him off. Take the first squirt in your mouth, then pull him out so the rest hits your face. Then look at the camera."

"Cut. Good going, honey. I didn't expect you to blow him but it was very good."

"God, Jeff, here I am holding this beautiful cock, what do you expect? Of course I'm going to suck him."

"How was it, John?"

"Cathy is such a sexy girl; I was in heaven. But I'm going to need a few minutes to recover before we do more."

"Sure, no problem. We sometimes take two days for a shoot but hopefully for this audition you'll be quickly ready."

Cathy had put on a man's shirt which covered her pussy and ass. Jeff tossed me some sweat pants and we sat around and talked. She folded her legs under and the shirt gradually shifted up as she moved, her pussy now peeking out. She stared at me, a slight smile on her face as she teased me. She was a great piece of ass and if Jeff wanted to offer his girlfriend to me, who was I to demure.

After about an hour of chit-chat, the business at hand resumed. We put our jeans back on. Cameras rolling, I led her to the bed and unbuttoned her top. Earlier I had felt her eighteen-year-old breasts but now was nearly overwhelmed by their beauty. Without prompting from Jeff I leaned over and licked first one nipple and then the other. Placing my hands on both grapefruit sized breasts, I gently caressed each. Her nipples stiffened as I sucked on both.

Jeff directed us to disrobe. I pulled off my shirt and unbuttoned my jeans as I watched her shimmy out of her poured-on jeans, no panties. Totally focused on her body, I pulled down my jeans.

"Hug her, John." Jeff directed me to do all the things I wanted to do anyway, pressing my hard cock against her tummy as I gripped her ass and pulled her tightly against me. We swayed to music only she and I could hear.

"OK, guys, that's enough."

Jeff's direction brought us back to the present. Cathy lay down on the bed, spreading her legs wide. "Eat me, baby," she implored as she rubbed her index finger up and down between her pussy lips.

"Not yet, John. Let her entice you some more. Bob, zoom in on her pussy. Good, Cathy, you are already dripping. Spread your lips, tease him some more."

She gently humped up and down, her finger now dipping into her love hole. "Come here, honey. Put your tongue here. Eat me."

"OK, John, go to it."

I nestled between her legs and touched between her lips with my tongue. She shivered and pulled my head to her, mashing my mouth against her pussy. The next ten minutes were some of the best oral sex I had ever performed. She really knew how to move and I was determined to show them I had talent. Even though he stopped me twice to change camera angles, she climaxed.

"Bob, zoom in on her gaping pussy. Cathy, rub your pussy."

At this point Jeff called for a break. My cock was hard and ready to plunge into his girlfriend's pussy. It was not to be, at least at that moment. I was suddenly confronted with the disruptions of porn production.

Cathy sat next to me on the sofa, slowly stroking my cock. Jeff later told me he would be hiring a "fluffer" to keep guys' cocks hard between setups. For now Cathy did double duty. I didn't mind.

Since this was an audition only one fuck scene would be recorded. Cathy wanted doggy and that was fine with me and Jeff. About half an hour had elapsed since I ate her pussy so her lips were no longer as swollen. I ate her to get her juiced back up and then we were ready to fuck.

I rubbed my cock head up and down between her pussy lips, letting it dip slightly into her vagina. Each time my head penetrated a bit more until fully inside. Cathy pushed back, wanting to take more but I held her hips, using just the head to fuck her. I could feel her frustration building and then suddenly slammed into her, all eight inches.

"God almighty, you are big," she exclaimed. "OK, honey, enough games. Fuck me. Make me cum." Which I proceeded to do.

I climaxed first but fortunately she was only a few seconds behind. Jeff was giving us directions which we ignored. I pulled out and lay next to her, panting from our vigorous fuck, my shrinking cock flopped against my stomach. Cathy, pro that she was, wiggled and humped her ass as the camera zoomed into to her gaping pussy, cum starting to dribble out.

I did two more videos with Cathy before school ended and enjoyed every minute. Jeff said he knew her from his previous company where she was one of the favorite performers. They did some off-screen fucking and had been dating ever since.

He gave me copies of all three videos. I watched them many times last summer. Great for jerking off.

****

NEW YEAR, NEW GIRL FRIEND

I looked forward to the fall semester. I decided to rent an apartment near the campus for more privacy than a shared dorm room. One disappointment, however, was that Jeff told me his star actor, Cathy, didn't return.

"I think she found someone over the summer and is in love," he explained with a smirk. "Hope it works for her. She sure was a good fuck and looked great on camera." I had to agree.

It was a nice day and I strolled around the campus. "You look lost," I asked a girl who was holding some paperwork and a school map.

"I'm trying to find Mitchell, that's where my advisor has his office. Do you know where it is?"

Rather than tell this very pretty, very young freshman, I naturally took it upon myself to take her.

"Thanks so much! I'm Jill," she held out her hand

"John. How about we meet in an hour at the student union and I show you around the campus."

Several heads turned when Jill walked into the union. Damn cute girl, obviously a little flustered on her first day, I needed to help. We spent much of the afternoon strolling around the large campus and stopped for a coffee latte. I was very attracted to her and we made a date for the next evening for pizza.

We went out several times over the next two weeks. She was the oldest of three girls and intended to major in media communications. I, in turn, said this was my second year and was in pre-med which, I noticed, caught her attention. We kissed on the third date.

When the new school year started I was hoping to do more videos with Jeff and his sexy girlfriend. Unfortunately, she had moved on and I hadn't yet talked with Jeff about his plans. My ex-roommate Bob said he was still shopping for some special equipment and wasn't doing any shooting yet.

Jill was rather shy and I really liked her. I hadn't had any sex for over a month and was horny. Another date and I decided to take some 'liberties'. I was pleasantly surprised that she let me fondle her perky breasts. A few minutes later I had my hand in her crotch, massaging her pussy through her tight jeans. She placed her hand on my crotch, my cock quickly creating a big bulge in my jeans. We played with each other for quite a while before she asked me to stop.

Considering she was totally inexperienced I moved my seduction at a slow pace. Our next date she unzipped me and fondled my cock and after only a few minutes I squirted all over her hand. Two more dates later I was unzipping her and she lifted up, helping me pull off her jeans. Her panties came partway down with her jeans.

"No one has ever seen my pussy. Do you like it?" she shyly asked. "I shaved down there yesterday. I heard that college girls are all going bare."

"I like bare and you have a beautiful pussy." I nudged her legs further apart and moved between them, bringing my face near. My tongue pushed aside her lips as I gently licked up and down.

"Oh, that feels so good, John."

"Spread your lips apart, honey, so I can get deeper."

She reached down and held them apart. I could see deep into her vagina, her hymen just a couple of inches inside. I licked and sucked at her sweet tasting pussy, my face now liberally coated with her pussy juice. She was getting close and I increased my pace. Suddenly she clamped her legs around my head and cried out. I tasted a fresh burst of juice and knew she had her first orgasm.

"Oh, my, that was awesome. I had no idea. John, next time I want you to make love to me. I started on birth control a few days after we first met. I knew right away you were the one."

Jill was very nervous when we got together a few days later. I was, too, since I want her first time to be perfect.

"Try to relax, honey. I'm going to eat your pussy, like last time. Then, if you still want to do it ...."

"Oh, I do, John. I just didn't expect your cock to be so big. Are you sure it will fit in me?"

"I'll take it very slowly. You know it will likely hurt some when I first push in?"

"Yeah, my hymen. My girlfriends that have had sex told me it might not hurt much or it might be a bitch. Either way, I want you."

Using my tongue and fingers, I licked and probed her pussy. Once her lubrication started to flow, I figured it was time. She rolled onto her tummy, bubble butt in the air. Placing my cock head between her lips, I wiggled it around to center it on her vagina.

"OK, honey, I'm going to push in a little."

She grimaced in anticipation but I only entered an inch. Back out, then in an inch.

"Go ahead, John. I'm ready." I pushed and she let out a "Ow." I held position, my cock half way, looking for some further reaction. Hearing none, I continued to push until her pussy was filled with cock.

"Oh, I was expecting much worse," she murmured. I withdrew a couple of inches, then back in. Still hearing no protests, I continued to do short strokes.

"How you doing, honey?"

"Fine. I'm starting to feel kind of tingly and funny down there, like when you ate my pussy but deep inside me."

Some minutes later I warned her that I was about to cum. Shoving as deep as I could, the tip of my cock nudged against the firmness of her cervix. She shuddered each time I bumped against it. I grabbed her hips and held her tightly as I blasted cum deep into her. After a minute I pulled out, her pussy lips grabbing my cock. I looked for blood on my cock but didn't see any.

"Did you come, Jill?"

"No, but it felt good and hardly hurt at all."

"We can do it again when you are ready." I suppose many girls don't orgasm their first time, being nervous and all that. But I did feel bad.

"Turn over, honey." I spread her legs and moved up to her pussy, now red and glistening with pussy juice. Extending my tongue, I ate her pussy and to my delight she climaxed a few minutes later.

"Wow, that was amazing. I mean, you squirted all that cum in me. Some of my girlfriends won't suck cock because they say cum tastes awful and most of their guys won't eat pussy. And you did both!"

****

MY SISTER WANTS ME

"Who was that girl with your girlfriend?" my friend and ex-roommate Bob asked.

"My sister, Susan."

"Wow, she's a real fox. She's a freshman?"

"Yeah, a year younger than me. She's a nice girl, Bob. Don't get any ideas. Besides, what about your girlfriend, Janice?"

"She's history. Don't ask. You mean I can't ask your sister out for a date?"

"You know what I mean. She and I have always been close, I'm her 'big brother'. So you try and put on the big moves, just be careful. I'm sure she's a virgin and I don't want her hurt if all she would be is another fuck and dump."

"You have my word on that. She's the kind of girl I would love to get to know."

"Yeah, so what's new?"

Susan and Bob began dating.

"Bob and I are getting serious. We haven't done anything yet, well at least not much, but I think we will pretty soon. I have an appointment at the clinic for birth control pills. But I'm scared. Do you think I should let him or would it be better to wait? I daydreamed for years about giving my virginity to a very special person, someone I loved deeply. You know, someone like my big brother."

I looked searchingly in her face. My sister wants me and if I were honest with myself, I want her. Damn, damn, damn! 'No, he just wants pussy, don't do it with him,' I wanted to yell. Instead I mumbled something about being careful.

My thoughts went back to last summer. Our pool was a magnet for Susan and her several girlfriends. I usually tried to make myself scarce when they came over. She came into my bedroom wearing a new bikini that left absolutely nothing to the imagination. "Like it? It's new," she asked with a smile as I looked her up and down.

"Very sexy, little sister. I hope you don't wear that to the beach."

"Nope, just here. Oh, put on your suit and come out. Two of the girls haven't met you."

NerdySex
NerdySex
804 Followers
12