Doing porn for fun Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is Alice, and Zenia, nice name, huh? And you know Mercedes. This is my brother John. We all have new suits. I know you like mine. Do you like what my friends picked out?"

I took my time looking each one up and down before answering. "You girls didn't get much for your money, that's for sure." Three tiny triangles each. They giggled.

"Turn around, I want to see your backsides." If they were going to tease, so would I.

"Very nice asses. And how long have you girls been shaving your pussies?"

That shocked them. "What do you mean?" my sister finally asked.

"Well, the tiny triangle covering your pussies -- not enough to cover pubic hair. Very sexy."

At this Alice spoke up. "After we tried on our new suits we noticed hair sticking out. I think we sort of planned to go bare sometime anyway. Saturday we did each other and decided we looked very sexy. See." She pushed the top of the little triangle down almost to her vagina.

I sat down in a pool chair as the four girls jumped into the pool. "Come on in, John," they hollered.

"John, remember when we were kids, I would get on your shoulders and you would toss me backwards? It's been years. Let's do it again."

These girls were merciless in their teasing. Sure, I can play along. I ducked down in the water and my sister straddled my head. Standing back up, I flipped her backwards. Alice was next. She wiggled around, pressing her barely covered pussy against the back of my neck.

"You're being naughty," I whispered.

"I know. You don't mind, do you?" she giggled.

At that I flipped her backwards. Taking turns, the other two girls rubbed their pussies against me as Alice and my sister stood to the side, giggling.

"I want another turn," my sister asked. Like her friends, she rubbed her pussy against me.

"Like that?" she whispered?

"Uh huh." Before I could flip her, her friends started giggling.

"What?" Susan ask. Alice point towards my crotch, a growing bulge now obvious. "Oh," my sister said, "are we causing that?"

"Don't act the innocent. You guys are just taking advantage of me."

I moved to a chair. My cock stayed semi-hard as they continued to play in the pool. After her friends left, Susan explained.

"Don't be mad, big brother. My friends think you are so sexy so we decided to tease. You're a good sport. Zenia is the only one who has had sex. She and her boyfriend did it prom night and have continued. Alice's boyfriend is pressuring her and something might happen soon. She's the daring one, as you probably noticed. Mercedes isn't serious with anyone yet."

"I knew what you guys were doing and didn't mind being the focus of your teasing. And what about you and that guy you were dating?"

"He's history and I'm still a virgin. I suppose I would do it if the right guy came along, someone nice and sexy like my big brother. Too bad we are related."

She put her hands around my back and kissed me on the mouth. I was momentarily surprised and then kissed back. She ground her bikini-covered pussy against my cock as we continued to kiss.

"Wow, that was something," she suddenly pulled away. "Yeah, too bad we are related, big brother."

The girls continued to come over the remainder of the summer and I enjoyed their teasing. Mercedes told my sister she would like to fuck me. I was sorely tempted.

****

GIRLFRIEND AND I DO PORN

"I need more actors, specifically girls. I can get the guys easy enough," Jell told me and laughed. "But I don't have good connections for sweet young things. John, you must know some girls at school. Do a little nosing around and see if you can entice some to join our little group."

I thought about Jill. She had a sexy body and pretty face and had become an enthusiastic lover. The more we did it, the more she wanted. She liked to strut around my apartment nude and dressed provocatively when my buddies were over. At our next date as we cuddled together after a really good romp, I broached the subject.

"You know, Jill, we are really good together, don't you think? You have such a beautiful body and your pussy is so snug. Best I've ever had."

"Have you had lots of girls, John?"

"Some, probably no more than any other good looking guy with a talented tongue and big cock".

"And a big head, too! Well, I don't mind having a boyfriend with experience. I didn't plan on having sex so soon and was plenty scared but sure glad we did it. And every time it gets better and better. I can't believe how much I enjoy being with you. My friends are so envious and want to hear all the details. I tell them everything, about your big cock, how you eat my pussy."

"Jill, you are eighteen, aren't you?" I decided I better ask.

She giggled. "Kind of late to make sure, isn't it? Here you have been sticking that big thing of yours in me for three months. Older guy maybe fucking a too-young girl? Don't worry, you're off the hook, honey. I became legal just before school started. Rest easy," she laughed.

I snuggled up against her back side, placing my left arm around her so I could diddle her sloppy pussy.

"Kind of messy down there, isn't it," she remarked. "Lots of cum, I like that. Your hand sure feels good. Hurry up and get that cock ready, I want to fuck some more."

This seemed a good time to talk about Jeff's proposal. "Jill, I work part time for a guy that does video production."

"Oh, what do you do?"

"Don't think bad of me, but he does porn and I perform."

"You mean you are a porn actor, have sex with women? You?" She started to get out of bed but I pulled her back. "I can't believe what I'm hearing. I thought I was your girl. God, what a fool I've been!"

"Wait a minute, Jill. That was last year before you and I ever met, and it was just one girl. It all started out almost as a joke."

"You said you 'work' for this guy. Present tense. What the hell does that mean?"

"Please listen, Jill. I haven't been with anyone else since we met."

"You telling me the truth, you haven't been fucking around?"

"Absolutely not." She sat back down on the bed, arms crossed. "If this was all in the past, why are you telling me this now?"

"OK, here's the story. This guy's company is expanding and needs an additional girl. And since we like to fuck I thought maybe you would do some videos with me. It could be fun. You have the sexiest body and you like to show off in front of my friends."

"I thought you and I were very special, don't you care about me? I've seen porn before. Different guys fucking the girl. Showing off and fucking other guys are not the same thing." She started crying again.

I hugged her tighter. "And that won't happen, it would just be you and me. We would do the same kinds of things we already do. Your pussy is mine and it will stay that way. Trust me, honey."

My cock was stiffening and I was soon sliding back into her tight pussy. Afterwards we talked some more.

"So you and I would be nude, some guy with a camera shooting video of us making love?"

"Basically, yes, but two guys with cameras, some other equipment. This is a professional company, no hanky panky. I did three videos last year as he was getting started."

"And who was the girl?"

"The girlfriend of the guy that owns the company, would you believe it? She liked to do it for fun and also did videos with some other guys."

"He let guys fuck his girlfriend? And you liked fucking her?"

"Yeah, she was very sexy but it wasn't like you and me. With her it was just sex and I didn't know you then. Anyway she didn't come back this year."

"And you didn't mind taking off your clothes? I guess it's different with guys but I would be embarrassed as hell to do it, especially in front of a couple of guys I don't even know."

I had copies of those three videos. The next evening as we lay in bed, I started up the first video.

"Oh, she's better looking than I expected. Why would someone let his girlfriend do this with another guy?"

"She was doing porn before they even met."

"Looks like you are having a good time. Your cock looks even bigger on screen. I've watched porn some but it sure is different when someone I know is starring in it. This is making me horny."

The first video was only ten minutes long. I started up the second one and spooned against Jill, my cock sliding in and out of her snug pussy. The video was still running as we both climaxed.

"John, do you really want us to do it?" she asked as we snuggled afterwards.

"You have such a sexy body. Think of all the guys that will jerk off watching you fuck on camera. No one else would fuck you, just me."

"I admit it sounds exciting but I would be so embarrassed."

I set up an interview for her with Jeff and coached him to emphasis that she would only be fucking me.

"So what do you think, honey?"

"Well, he does seem to be very professional. I guess I was expecting some sleazy guy with a sleazy place. He said a typical shoot would use three cameras, one fixed and two hand-held. So that means someone else for that camera?"

"Yeah, well the other guy is my friend Bob."

"Susan's boyfriend? Oh, great. He will see everything."

"He was a cameraman last year when I did those three videos."

"Yeah, but he's still a guy. No one but you have ever seen me nude, much less having sex. I guess I was reconciled to Jeff being there. At least I don't know him. But Bob? We see each other all the time and even double date sometimes with your sister. I would be so embarrassed that he will mentally undress me, remembering every intimate part of me. And doesn't it bother you that he sees your hard cock?"

"It did a little at first. But both he and Jeff will be very busy setting up shoots, moving equipment, and so forth. When I did those videos last year it only took a few minutes to pretty much forget about everything but fucking. I want him to see your body, to watch as my cock disappears into your tight pussy. I want to show off my girlfriend, to him and the camera."

"You really want to do this, don't you?"

"Yeah, I have the greatest girl in the world and I don't mind Jeff and Bob getting jealous. You know they will. How about I set up a session with just Jeff? You get used to the camera, lights, the hubbub that goes on. We fuck and then you decide if you want to ever do again."

Next Saturday was the day. Jeff was primed to be very low key and let me do most of the direction. He would run one camera plus the stationary one. The script would be as simple as possible, I eat her pussy and then fuck her.

"I don't know that I can do this, John. I'm so nervous."

"I understand. I was nervous the first time too. Jeff suggested that we get undressed together in the back room and then come out together."

I took Jill by the hand as we entered the studio area. She was partway behind me, sort of hiding. Jeff looked up from his desk. "Please try to relax, Jill. I know this is your first time and that you only recently started to have sex."

I moved away from Jill, still holding her hand. She covered her pussy with her other hand and blushed immensely as Jeff got his first look at my girlfriend.

"Very nice. John said you were very attractive. I see why he is so enamored with you. Have a seat over there and tell me about yourself." This was Jeff's attempt to put her to ease. "I mixed up some margaritas. Would you both like one?"

Jill looked at me and I nodded. She didn't drink and Jeff and I figured it would help reduce any remaining inhibitions. We were right and some fifteen minutes later she was joining in the conversation. Fifteen minutes more and she was laying on the bed, my tongue in her pussy.

She was still quite nervous and didn't climax with my tongue. It didn't help, of course, that Jeff was poking his camera here and there, distracting us both. My cock was hard and I pushed deep into her hot tunnel. We fucked for a surprisingly long time before I sensed she was on the edge.

"Come for me, honey. I'm ready to fill you up."

She grabbed my ass and pulled me to her, my cock hitting her cervix. She shuddered and cried out as I felt her pussy alternatively grip and release my cock. That pushed me over the edge. I stayed within her for several minutes, whispering sweet nothings.

When I finally pulled out Jeff zoomed into her swollen pussy, cum starting to dribble out. Another couple of minutes later I took her by the arm and steered her to the shower. I cleaned up in the other one.

"That was some fine fucking, John. You guys are good together. I got some great shots and will put together an 8 or 10-minute clip. Better than I expected for a first time. You will get a copy."

"That wasn't so bad," Jill remarked as I drove back to her dorm. "After we got going I totally forgot about him and the camera. I wonder how it turned out?"

"Jeff said we were great and he got some good video. It will take about two weeks before he finishes the editing and we will get a copy. Anxious to see yourself?"

"Maybe, depends on how I look. But you were right, it was fun to do. Who would have thought a few months ago I would not only have a very sexy boyfriend but make a porn video?"

She was anxious to see the finished product. She said I looked super but found lots of little faults with her performance. I reassured her she was terrific and lots of teen-age boys would jerk off watching her. A month later we made our second one. Jeff decided he would create a miniseries, something new for porn he said. The first episode would feature me seducing a young, virginal coed. Heavy petting, cock rubbing, and pussy eating.

The second episode would include defloration. Not surprisingly, there are very few virgins in the porn business. Jeff said the industry uses capsules that contain fake blood. Two capsules are pushed into the vagina. With body heat they easily break upon penetration by a cock, making it look very real. Later episodes would include different sexual positions, anal, and creampie eating.

"Jill, I'm going to need a second camera for these shoots," Jeff said. "John said you were reluctant to get nude in front of Bob since you know him but I really need that second camera."

"That's all right, Jeff. I'd much rather it be someone I didn't know, but I understand. I just hope I don't blush too much when he first sees me."

"Don't worry about that, I think he's the one who will be amazed when he sees what a great body you have. Don't be afraid to show it off."

She laughed. "I'm getting past that point."

The second episode was particularly interesting. The script called for me to first eat pussy until Jill came. Her pussy was nicely engorged and red as I moved away from her crotch. The cameras focused on her slightly spread lips.

"OK, Jill here are the two capsules, push them deep into your pussy. Now we wait for about five minutes to let them soften. Then, John, you fuck her. Remember how it was that first time you did it for real. Be gentle.

"Jill, you need to cry out when he enters you. Remember, he's breaking your hymen. It hurts. Bad. John, you stop for a moment, afraid you have hurt her. Jill, you tell him to wait a moment, then you tell him to go on. About that time the capsules will break. Pull your cock out most of the way, it will be coated with lots of 'blood', as will her pussy lips. The cameras will be zoomed in to your cock and her pussy.

"You are dismayed but she tells you to stick it back in. You continue to fuck, gradually becoming more aggressive. You know how to do the rest."

We followed the script faithfully. The 'blood' looked real and plenty of it, much more than her actual bleeding had been. But that's Hollywood for you.

"We got some really good stuff, guys. I think we have a winner here. Next week you fuck in several different positions and between now and then you can practice, ok?"

Jill and I did a total of five videos and Jeff gave me copies. Watching us fuck on screen while doing it for real was hugely exciting.


12