Doing The Do'er: Ronnie's Turn

Story Info
Ronnie's turn to get pleasured properly, but two men.
1.1k words
4.27
2.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
120 Followers

"Damn Ronnie, what is this stuff? You broke out the good shit," I told him.

He cut on the television as "All in the Family" and "The Jeffersons" reruns were playing, with us sipping down some of his good whiskey.

"That right there young man is Blanton's, single barrel whiskey. This ain't your Crown Royal, Hennessey, or any of that other shit you young bucks drink. Put a little bass in your voice, and hair on your chest," he joked.

"And I guess you need the good shit to wash down the good shit," I joked, referring to my baby making serum.

"I love a smart ass! Keep talking and watch how you'll be moaning like a little bitch again, Mr. One Minute Man," he quipped.

That was the thing about Ronnie and I's friends with bennies arrangement; we loved to talk trash, then I'd turn around and find my dick scraping his tonsils. I was certain however it took me more than one minute for me to spill my seed, but definitely not more than 10 as he and Jeff worked collectively to get me off.

"The plan was to get you off," I said to Ronnie as I rubbed his forehead.

"What we want and what's in the universe sometimes doesn't match," he said as I was feeling guilty as we should've been making his toes curl.

Jeff started laughing.

"Dude, you were rambling on earlier. We just wanted you to shut the fuck up and get with the program," he said, referring to when I caught them at the corner of my eye. "Hell, he and I were plotting on you during the party."

It was Ronnie's birthday, but the two of them had bad intentions for me from the jump. Right then I put my drink down, then got up to sit in front of Ronnie, kneeling between his knees.

"So what you about to do, because I ain't finished with you," he said.

"What you think," I said, placing my hands on his deep, inner thighs, rubbing from that point to the section between his balls and thighs.

"So I guess it's my turn," he asked as his words were slurred.

Jeff didn't say a word as he, too, put his drink down, coming at Ronnie from his right as they started kissing. I then started rubbing Ronnie's big balls, while I put my mouth to Ronnie's nipples, nibbling on the right, then sucking the left as I would go back and forth.

"Ooooh," Ronnie wailed.

"Birthday boy's gotta get off, too. You wanna cum," Jeff asked him. "No, you need to cum."

"Yes, I definitely need to cum," Ronnie responded, as he had his hand rubbing my scalp.

I kept sucking those nipples as Jeff and him continued making out, then I focused on rubbing Ronnie's shriveled cock as it leaked precum.

"We gotta get you hard," I said, and at that moment I took his tip in my mouth and began sucking, while Jeff moved down to suck Ronnie's left nipple.

I turned into the cock slut as I was giving his prick some suction, while juggling his full balls in my right hand.

"How's that precum tasting, Trav," Jeff asked.

"Delicious. Wanna taste," I said to Jeff.

"Hell yeah I do," Jeff said as he moved down to join me. "Better idea would be for you to eat that ass, and I suck his cock. Get him off even faster."

I really had the urge to finally "break Ronnie in," as in push my meat so deep in his ass we'd become one, but he didn't want to get fucked. I would do the next best thing, letting my tongue curl at the upper edge of his hole, with Jeff sucking him, both sets of hands caressing his body.

"You two are gonna be the death of me," Ronnie whimpered.

We looked at getting our buddy off as a tribute to him, not even as a handy slut for us, but for being that true friend. His antics as a cum whore didn't overshadow all his other good qualities, but Jeff and I pondered the times he got us off and we were inclined to return the favor. I loved tongue fucking Ronnie as he'd gasp whenever I slipped my inside, rolling my tongue on his walls, or the prostate gland.

"Ewwww, you fucker," he groaned as he shivered and moaned.

Jeff's sucking skills combined with me feasting on our friend would be the perfect set up, as Jeff was twirling his head around that stubby cock of Ronnie's. Ronnie couldn't stop moaning as he was thoroughly enjoying the moment.

"Those balls are hard," I said to Jeff, as I took to sucking them, one by one.

"Ohhhhh," Ronnie yelped, sounding as if he fell down a flight of stairs.

Ronnie learned that he, too, deserved sexual satisfaction, as Jeff moaned in slurping that cock while I took my tongue back into Ronnie's tunnel. I began banging my nose into his taint from my tongue going in and out, trying to focus as I could only envision the look on Ronnie's face. His moans became more frequent and more high pitched, and his heavy breathing increased.

"Ahhhhhh shittttttttttttttttt," he yelled out.

Jeff once again was the recipient of a good nut as he didn't let go once Ronnie blew steam out of his nose and began jerking, as his ejaculation was an episode in itself. Ronnie held his hand to the back of Jeff's head as to say he wanted every drop pulled out and swallowed. Jeff had no struggle ingesting Ronnie's man milk, and I moved from under them to watch what would happen next: Jeff taking that load of cum and sharing it with Ronnie. I mean, what man ate their own cum? Ronnie would, as I watched them kiss, and my dick got hard all over again. I began lightly stroking, dick throbbing again from the events of what I saw topped off by them "snowballing."

"Again," Jeff asked as he saw my pulsating dick.

I stood up, stroking feverishly in front of the both of them as they were rubbing my hips.

"Got damn, if you got it in you," Ronnie asked. "You know I can't get enough of that cum."

I screamed, and the both of them leaned closer to me as the cum shot from me everywhere including all over both Ronnie and Jeff.

"Got damn, c'mere," Ronnie said, as he grabbed my dick and took the remainder straight from the tip.

He sucked the shaft, and took his face to the base as to catch whatever was left over. Once again, he and Jeff kissed as they shared my load, and I ridiculed them for being two dedicated cum sluts.

"Hey man, we love the protein," Jeff joked afterwards. "Come sit down and relax."

I would, sitting between them as they rested their heads against my shoulders, and we'd fall asleep right there.

tchina85
tchina85
120 Followers