Freaky Trucker 01: Top's 1st Time

Story Info
Wayne, the fat trucker, takes loads in "various ways."
2.2k words
4.69
9.3k
16

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/17/2024
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
119 Followers

(Wayne gets tangled up with Jose, while getting loaded)

I'd just delivered a load in Ybor City, Florida and before I could catch my breath, the dispatcher called to give me good news.

"I've got a load coming back to Amarillo. 15,000 lbs. of ink cartridges. Can you handle it?"

I laughed.

"That's pretty light," I told her. "I'll take it. How much is it paying?"

"Two thousand, five hundred truck pay," she said to me. "I need this favor, Wayne."

For this particular dispatcher, I'd look out for, for she kept money in my pocket for years by giving all good freight. Same time, I needed to get home to Texas, for I'd been running six weeks straight without touching the great Lone Star state.

"I know you miss your ladies down in Texas. Kept you in mind for some load like this," she said to me.

She didn't know that my 'well of cock' supplanted the plethora of pussy, as it'd been running dry since she had me in Ohio, New Jersey, Washington state, Oklahoma, Michigan, and Arizona, among other places. I was online during stops, trying to score, but came across no interested cock. I hadn't been to California to see Rip, my boyfriend-slash-lover-slash fuck buddy, as the paying freight just didn't seem to drift that way, so I was one fat, white, horny rabbit.

"Wayne, when you get there, just know the place is rather small, and they're waiting on you specifically, as they'll load your truck and close for the weekend," she told me. "That's if you can make it? Not sure if you have more time left for the day."

I had three hours left on my work clock, and judging from the GPS it was a 17 minute trek to the place where I'd pick up the load, from where I'd just delivered. I swung my truck through the Tampa streets and made it in time to see the loading dock door wide open, with one favorable sight a trucker could ever ask for: the customer waving you in. I backed in, parked and chocked, then got out of the truck to head inside.

"Hey there. Glad you could make it. I'm Jose. You're doing us a huge favor by being here, " said this short guy.

Jose, maybe Cuban or Puerto Rican, was maybe five foot nine, 170 lbs, maybe in his late 20s, early 30s, with a bald head and a thick, black mustache. He was more than friendly, as he spoke with a strong Latin accent, greeting me with photos of the pallets that were to be loaded on my trailer, and a nice scent on his body.

"We want to have you out of here within the hour," he told me, handing me the bill of lading to sign as he stood inside the warehouse.

He had a beautiful smile, but me being the horn dog I am, happened to look down at his uniform pants as he walked away, my eyes growing big as I saw the biggest cock print. "Got damn," I thought to myself, as this little man was sincerely packing. I caught a whiff of his cologne again after I signed the bill, then looked up to see his shirt slightly open, exposing chest hairs. This man was hot.

"So gimme 30 minutes, an hour tops, and we should be all done," he told me, climbing his forklift.

Usually, I'd sit in my truck and maybe catch a nap, or gnaw on a sandwich, but I decided I would stand there and watch this beautiful man do his work. He donned these safety glasses and this vest, then commenced to pull his forklift to two other younger, Latino looking dudes, before exiting and supervising.

"Hey Wayne, you can come to the breakroom while we load you. We have snacks, drinks, television. Kick your feet up, if you like," he said.

He led me into the room that was decked out with a couple of leather couchers, and vending machines galore, having me sit and wait, while he did the same nearby. 30 minutes later I looked up to see him looking at me. I winked and smiled, and he smiled back, not missing an opportunity to let him know he piqued my interest. Another 30 minutes would pass and one of the loaders would come to the breakroom to let us know they were finished, and needed me to inspect the load.

"Once you pull off, I'm done for the weekend," he said, as I looked at everything from the rear.

"Any plans," I asked.

"Not really. May go out to St. Pete tonight, have a few drinks, grab a bite. Nothing too fancy."

"Alone?"

He gave me a look when I asked that, almost as if I'd went too deep with the questions, then he answered.

"Yeah. I'm unfortunately single," he said to me.

This was my chance. The other two dudes left, as now, it was just me and Jose.

"I always liked trucking into Tampa, but never really got the opportunity to check out the city. 30 years of trucking, and at least twice a year I come here, but never get out of the truck and explore," I told him.

"You should. Its a beautiful city. Hell, you in a rush to get out of town," he asked.

"I don't deliver this load until Tuesday, so no," I responded.

I wanted to see what was behind that dick print more than anything, and would get my wish as I didn't leave the parking lot immediately after getting loaded. I instead pulled the truck from the door, he pulled the dock door down and locked up the building afterward.

"I've got another load you could take with you," he said to me, as I walked back inside.

"Been a long time since I'd done this."

My ass was twitching and mouth watering for I knew what was about to happen. We started kissing in the breakroom, then he suggested we go into my cab so we wouldn't get caught. We entered my tractor, and I pulled my privacy visor across the windshield, the both of us getting undressed on the spot. I ended up sitting on the bunk, with him facing me, his left leg on the edge, and that fat, 'Cuban cigar' of a cock on the tip of my lips, right before I opened my mouth and he began ramming my throat.

"You can really suck some dick, man. I bet you like those tits sucked, too, don't you," he asked.

I moaned as he started caressing my tits, sucking both nipples and at one time pressing my big tits together. He pulled his cock out of my mouth, then I laid back, and allowed him to take over as he was on top of me, his chiseled body covering my beefy frame as he was first kissing my neck, then making his tongue to my perky nipples, lapping away at them and making me moist in the process.

"Joseeeeee," I whined, enjoying how he worked my chest. "Jose this feels so good. Please don't stop."

"See how you feel when I'm eating that fat ass of yours, papa," he said.

I laid back to kick my short, stubby legs in the air, and spread my fat cheeks as he impatiently put his tongue in my ass. I felt his mustache rubbing against the upper edge of my hole, and his tongue darting inside. A jolt passed thru me right away, for it been months since anyone tasted me.

"Mmmmm, I love eating you truckers out," he said. "And here you are, about to leave my grasp. You ain't going nowhere until I finish with you."

That hurricane tongue of his swirled at my insides, getting me all wet and even more horny as he worked me. It danced inside as it was rubbing on everything, and making me want that hard shaft deep.

"You want some Cuban cock don't you," he asked.

"Hell yes. I want it. I need it," I told him.

It been too long since I been fucked, and I couldn't stop puckering, anticipating the penetration of his beautiful meat. He was packing maybe a curved eight inches in length, with slight girth, as I knew that thing would hit all sorts of spots. The head on it was pointy, interesting looking, but I was curious on how it would feel.

"You tasted it, now its time you feel it," he said to me. "You ready for some cock?"

I was more than ready, telling him to grab the lube from one of the side compartments between the bed and the rest of the cab.

"Oh, you just so happen to have lubricant right here? You're a regular slut," he said to me.

There was no denying, and once he lubed up my ass, fingering me and getting me all wet,I was ready for a pounding.

"Give you some of this good dick," he said to me.

He'd poke that thing in right after, as that weird head of his immediately hit a spot, and sent me into a frenzy.

"Yeah, that's the ticket," he said to me.

That dick felt like heaven, his curve waking up my slit as he churned deep inside, so deep I felt his nuts tap the edge. We faced each other as he reached down to caress my tits, banging me in my own truck as it rocked back and forth.

"Imma tear them fucking walls up, papa. Take this dick," he said to me.

I looked up at Jose's face to see he was enjoying it as much as me, biting his lips as his chiseled pelvis was digging into me. He then started pulling that dick all the way out, then shoving it all the way in, my thirsty hole burping from creaming due to the massive orgasms.

"Do it again. Don't stop," I encouraged.

Jose was a small guy with a big punch, and knew exactly how to use that cock as he kept hitting the target. I tried grabbing my cock to jerk off, but he held my hands down, while having his way.

"You cum when I say cum," he told me.

I loved when a guy took charge like that, forcing me to do whatever he wanted me to do, and when he wanted me to. Add the feeling of that cock, and everything seemed magical.

"You come back to Tampa and we do this again. Hell, you could be a regular. Why you think I handed you my card," he asked while plowing me.

I couldn't stop moaning. The way he was talking to me, and the way he swiveled those hips around, was just on point. By now, he really pushed and pulled inside me with ease, as I could hear my the slosh happen between his thick meat and my eager man twat. I squeezed my muscles, as now I wanted to try and pull a good load out of him as he was wearing me out.

"Oh fuck. So you're trying to tighten it up, I see," he said.

"Fuck man, you're hitting so deeeeeeeeep," I lamented.

He pounded me harder, and had me wailing as hitting that spot only intensified things. I wanted to tap out, for the orgasm was too much to where I thought my head would spin, and I had to close my eyes. Jose was certainly as good as advertised when I first that dick print. He was a remarkable top, as he ventured in places within me I didn't know exist.

"I want your nut. Oh please, give it to me," I begged.

He pushed out a few more hard strokes, my legs now behind my head as I felt his balls clapping against my taint. I felt that hot liquid drool on my prostate, and making more of a mess inside me. He started muttering something in Spanish as his hot cum made me jerk.

The climax had him shaking.

"Oh fuck man, you've got some good pussy," he told me.

When he pulled, his cock was still throbbing after.

"Dude, that was amazing," he said to me. "And for the record, I've never done this before. I'd only fantasized of being with a guy."

Was he serious? From the way he feasted on my ass, and plunged in and out, you would've thought he had all the experience. Truth was, he was a straight guy, who was curious.

"Yeah, I watch gay porn all the time and have a guy or three I talk to, but flake on constantly," he added. "But I'll make good on my promise to fuck you each time you come into town. Your pussy is better than the girlfriend's."

I laughed at he calling my asshole a 'pussy.' Guess it turned out, this day was my lucky day, as not only did I score a good paying load to Texas, or got my sexual fix, but introduced a guy to man sex. He put on his clothes, then quickly got out and drove off, while I remained there, naked, and licking my chops, and stroking my ego before pulling off the lot.

To be continued...

tchina85
tchina85
119 Followers