Doing the Most He Can Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary put his thumb in his mouth to lubricate it, then slowly inserted it in Lisa's asshole, as soon as it was buried in her, he started to hammer her pussy harder.

Lisa responded by fucking back into him and moaning. Gary heard a muffled shout and his thighs were suddenly coated with Lisa's pussy juice. He pulled his thumb from her butt and started spanking her ass cheek. He heard another muffled cry of delight and pulled out.

He could hear Lisa frantically trying to turn around, her hand found his cock and before she could get her lips around his organ, he started to shoot. The first two shots were in the empty air, then her lips were on him sucking the rest of his load into her mouth.

She kept sucking until his cock was clean and going soft. She moaned and he heard her swallow noisily.

"Mmm, you always taste so good,"

"Sorry, I missed with the first two spurts."

"Oh, you didn't miss. The first one hit my forehead, the second one got my nose. This was hot, it turned me on to be in the dark this way, I had to put a scarf over my mouth to keep quiet," Lisa said.

"I know I didn't last long, so I think you know how I feel about the dark." He didn't say it of course, but it reminded him of being in this closet with Rebecca.

"You're going to have to leave first and make sure no one is between here and the bathroom. I need to make myself presentable, I can feel cum in my hair."

Gary stood and pulled his jeans on, then waved his hands around until he found Lisa's arm and helped her to her feet.

"Let me know when you are ready to get out of here." He told her.

"OK, I think I am ready now."

Gary eased the door open, looking out he saw no one so he went to the corner and peeked around it. The coast was clear, so Gary moved quickly down the hall to make sure the bathroom wasn't occupied. It was empty so he went to the corner and motioned Lisa to make a dash down the hall. She was nearly there, when she started giggling. After the door closed Gary could hear her laughing to herself.

Smiling, Gary went onto the patio and over to the drinks table. Rebecca moved up to stand next to him.

"You look like you are enjoying the festivities>"

"Some of them are a lot of fun," he admitted.

She leaned close and whispered, "You know what I think would be fun? If you volunteered to help cleanup, after everyone leaves."

"I must be missing something, because I don't see the fun in that."

"The fun would come after we sent the kids to bed. Then you could bend me over that picnic table and fuck my sweet pussy until she comes all over you."

"My, aren't you the devious little fuck bunny?"

"That's just for starters," she told him.

"And what comes after that?" Gary asked.

"I'm not telling, I think you'll like it though."

Todd saw them talking and came over. "So, what is the great conspiracy you two are hatching?"

"I was just telling Gary how much fun it's going to be, helping me clean up after everyone leaves," Rebecca said smoothly.

"You're going to have to talk a lot faster than you have been to make that sound like fun," he teased his mother.

"Well, it wouldn't be fair to make the girls clean up after their own party, I didn't hear you volunteering," she said poking him with an elbow.

"And you won't either. I plan to be passed out drunk long before the last person leaves here."

"What a fine ambition. I like a man with a clear mission in life." Gary told him.

"Thank you, I do what I can in this cold, cruel world," he said trying to keep a straight face and failing.

"Well maybe I'll leave the mess so you can do it in the morning, does that sound better?" Rebecca asked.

"Nope," Todd answered, "my drunk plan sounds like the way to go. On that happy note, I just noticed my cup is empty." He made his way, a little unsteadily, to the adult drinks table for a refill."

Gary laughed as he watched Todd, "It's a good thing he doesn't get hangovers or tomorrows would be monumental."

It was nearly midnight when the last guests finally said their goodnights. Lisa and Jenna both heaved a sigh of relief and asked Rebecca if they could please go to bed.

"I promise we'll help cleanup in the morning, but we have to crash now, we're dead on our feet" Lisa told her mom.

"Go ahead, your brother bailed an hour ago. It was a great party though, wasn't it?"

Jenna said, "I can't believe how many people came over. A lot of them said they were only going to say hi and get to another party, but they wound up staying for hours."

Lisa said, "I was amazed at all the people that asked about Jenna's name being on the party invites. When I explained she was staying here for a while, every one of them said they were glad she was."

"I heard the same thing from all the parents that asked." Rebecca added.

Jenna looked like she was going to cry, Lisa put her arm around her and said, "What's the matter, you OK?"

Jenna sniffled and said, "I'm being stupid, never mind me."

Gary said, "Hey, you can tell us anything you know."

Jenna nodded and hung her head for a moment, then raised it and almost defiantly said, "I'm crying because this is the first party in my honor, ever. I have never had a birthday party in my life. I never had a cake with my name on it. You try to tell yourself it doesn't matter. Now, I'm here less than a month and I get my name on a banner telling the world I accomplished something. You might not think it's important, but it is to me." She turned and ran into the house and Lisa ran after her.

"I wonder if I would be convicted if I murdered Jenna's mom and stepdad?"

Rebecca snorted and said, "No, it sounds like a mercy killing to me."

"They won't be back out tonight, let's get this mess cleaned up. I need something to take my mind off hurting certain people right now." Gary said.

"Yeah, I'm with you on that sentiment."

They soon had three garbage cans filled with trash and the rest of the food and booze put away.

"I'm going to make Todd take the lights down. He put them up, so it's only fair."

"Sounds good to me. I hope you will help him get the tables and chairs into the driveway so the rental company can pick them up tomorrow."

"Sure, no problem."

"I'm going in to check on Todd and the girls, make us a drink, I'll be back in a minute."

Rebecca didn't even have to open Todd's door to hear him snoring, she smiled and moved to Lisa's room. She knocked softly but got no response, then quietly opened the door and peeked in. Lisa and Jenna were sleeping in each other's arms. They looked at peace, but also sexy in a way. Rebecca wondered, not for the first time, if they had a relationship like she had had with her best friend.

Now that Rebecca thought more, she hoped they did. She and Karen had learned a lot about sex, caring and relationships while they had been lovers. Oh well, she thought, whatever they were doing or not doing was none of her business.

She found Gary sitting at the picnic table sipping a drink, hers was waiting on the table.

"All three of them are asleep. Let me enjoy this drink, then I want to enjoy your cock."

"With everything that's been going on it seems like we don't have any time to be together," Gary commented.

"I know," Rebecca agreed, "I mean we see each other but can only look, it's frustrating sometimes."

"It's torture that I can look and not touch."

"Well, after the girls are gone it will be easier to find the time."

"I wish Todd would find a girlfriend, that would get him out of the house once in a while," Gary said, "I don't see any girls beating down the door though."

"That might not be exactly true," Rebecca told him, "I saw three girls put their numbers in Todd's phone tonight."

"Yeah, but will he call them, there's the rub."

"A little encouragement from you would not hurt on that score," she pointed out.

"What I'm going to do, is encourage you to finish that drink so you can get your clothes off," he said lewdly.

Rebecca laughed and drained her drink, putting the empty glass on the table, she reached for the first button on her blouse.

Gary watched as she slowly stripped. When she was down to her panties he stood up and pulled his shirt over his head. Rebecca skinned her panties down, never taking her eyes off Gary's body.

When they were both naked Gary pointed to the end of the table and said, "Bend over and get that fanny ready for me."

Rebecca smiled and turned toward the table. Bending over slowly she rested her head and chest on the table. She pulled her cheeks apart to show him her wet pussy and ass.

Gary stared at her asshole winking at him. He had not had anal with her yet but knew it wouldn't be long. He was going to wait until she asked for it. Until then he would be very satisfied fucking her pussy. In this position her tight ass and thin toned legs made her look like a teenager.

Stepping up behind her he ran his hardon over her wet pussy lips, then backed away. He waited a few seconds then repeated his actions.

Rebecca moaned saying, "Oh Gary, don't tease me, I am so wet, hot and horny I'm ready to explode. Please put it in, put it in deep and fuck me hard. Oh, dear lord that's it, harder, oh fuck that's good. Keep slamming that meat in me, I'm going to come. Here it is, here's the first one.

Fuck me hard so I can come again. Man, that cock stretches my pussy so good. I can feel the express train coming, oh yeah, it's here.

Slow, oh god, slow down but really work it in deep. Fuck yes, grind your fat cock around like that some more. You hit all the right places, you are so good at this. This is nice, I can feel an orgasm slowly building, when it gets here, I'll explode."

Gary tried to reach around her thigh to play with her clit but her legs were jammed tight against the edge of the table and he couldn't reach. He grabbed two handfuls of hair and pulled her head off the table. This made her back arch, it changed the angle of attack and made Rebecca groan in pleasure.

"Fuck, that's hot. Next time we fuck I'm going to wear pigtails so you can get a better grip. Ah shit, that did it, pull harder while I come on your cock."

He kept pounding her, because of his earlier fuck with Lisa, he knew he would last a long time.

Rebecca finally had enough and asked him to stop. He let go of her hair and leaned over putting his hands on the table by her sides. They slowly regained their breath. Gary stood up straight, slowly pulling his still hard cock from her juicy slot.

Rebecca turned and holding his waist, began kissing him. After a couple of minutes she pulled away from his lips.

"Are you ready for this next part?" she asked teasingly.

"I am ready for anything you want to do."

Rebecca went to the side of the table and sat down, scooting into the middle of the table, she turned her body with her head toward Gary, then laid down on her back. Her head was almost off the end of the table, she scooted back some more until her head was hanging off the table completely.

"Get that slab of goodness over here. I want you to fuck my face as hard as you can. Shove that fucker all the way down my throat and make me gag. I want you to come in my mouth or down my throat, I don't care which."

Gary was smiling as she told him what to do. He stepped close then slapped her face with his hard cock. Rebecca moaned and opened her mouth wide.

Gary slowly rubbed his hardon all over her face. "In other words, you want me to skull fuck you and come down your neck."

"Oh fuck, "she moaned, "that is so hot. Skull fuck, I never heard that before."

"I will also be tea bagging you."

"T bagg... ah, tea bag. Oh, her face lit up, your ball sack is the tea bag. That is just so degrading, I absolutely love it. So, tea bag me while you skull fuck me, you nasty pervert."

"Open wide cunt, here comes the meat."

Gary took her at her word and fucked her face hard. She gagged every time he got five inches in her mouth, so he didn't try to go any deeper. After a minute she pushed on his thighs to get him to stop.

"What the hell is wrong with you? I asked you to skull fuck me, what are you waiting for, you sissy fucker." She put her head back down and opened her mouth.

Gary put his cock in her mouth until she gagged, then kept pushing. He ignored her gagging and choking noises pushing his cock deeper until he felt her lips on his pubic hair. He pulled out of her throat to let her get a breath then pushed all the way in again. She still gagged, but not as much. After about ten pumps like that he began taking full strokes into her throat. He looked down at her face, it was destroyed. Her makeup was running in streaks into her hairline. She had huge gobs of saliva covering her face. When she breathed through her nose, she blew out bubbles and snot.

Gary buried his cock in her throat then reached down and pinched her nipples hard. Rebecca's heels drummed on the table as she came. Gary pulled out so only the head was in her mouth and started to come.

Rebecca started to choke, and Gary warned her, "Oh no you don't, swallow that cum, if you lose a drop, I'll beat your ass blue. Now take it."

She swallowed three times before she got it all down. She was panting and trying to get her breath back.

Gary pulled out, grabbed a handful of her hair, then wiped his cock on it.

Rebecca was struggling to get up, Gary helped her to a sitting position. She blinked the saliva out of her eyes then found her blouse and wiped her face clean.

"That was the most intense, most incredible, most exciting sex I have ever had."

"I might have gotten a little carried away," Gary said.

"Oh no, not at all, you were perfect."

"I came three times from you, god I love this term, skull fucking me. When you pinched my nipples, I thought I was dying and on my way to heaven."

"When you said you were going to beat me if I spilled your cum, I came again. We are definitely going to do this again," said smiling.

Gary sat on the table and pulled her onto his lap, gently kissing her face and lips.

"I have never played around with spanking or bondage or any of that, but I think I might like to try some of that stuff," she said.

"I have some padded handcuffs and a flogger. Before you ask, look it up on the internet."

"It's kind of funny. Here you are at twenty-one, I'm thirty-nine and you are teaching me about sex."

"Not so funny really, I have been with a lot of different women. How many men have you been with?"

"Allen took my virginity, then we broke up for a while. I slept with two other guys then Allen and I got back together. Then no one since Allen died until you so cruelly seduced me."

"Oh, poor baby, cruelly seduced, were you?" he teased.

"Yes, here I am a nearly virginal widow woman being molested by the evil young pirate king."

Gary laughed, "You read way too many Gothic Romance novels."

"Probably, but it's fun to fantasize sometimes."

"I have to agree with that," he said and yawned.

"Get dressed and go home," she said, getting off his lap. "Be here at ten to help Todd with the tables and chairs."

"Yes ma'am," he said, "gently kissing her."

The next couple of months was an easy, relaxed time. Todd and Jenna were getting to know each other better, they borrowed Gary's place a couple of nights a week. Lisa and Gary saw each other at times when Rebecca wouldn't put two and two together. Rebecca and Gary tried to see each other one night a week.

Gary still felt guilty about being with both mom and daughter but couldn't resist either one.

One night they told Rebecca the four of them were going to a movie, then went to Gary's and had sex. It soon became a regular thing. It was uncomfortable at first for Todd and Lisa to be in the same apartment.

That all changed when Lisa, thinking the other two were sleeping, walked into the living room naked. She got a bottle of water from the fridge, turned to go, then Jenna said, "Nice ass babe."

Todd laughed and said, "She's not wrong Lisa, it's almost as nice as Jenna's."

"Nice save honey." Jenna said laughing.

Lisa was embarrassed but made it into a joke by doing a bump and grind before closing the door on them.

From there it got more and more casual until one day the girls stripped and lay down next to each other on the bed. The guys shrugged and got naked.

The next week Todd and Gary got to watch as the girls made love.

Two weeks before the girls were due to leave, the four of them were together in Gary's bed. The girls were lying sideways with their heads together kissing while the guys rammed their hard cocks into them.

None of the kids were home, Lisa and Jenna told her they were going to a movie, Todd said he had to work late. Rebecca was feeling both lonely and horny, she knew where to go to satisfy both of those feelings.

She parked in front of Gary's, not noticing both Lisa and Todd's cars further down the block. Gary had long since given her a key to his place. There weren't any lights on, so she thought she would let herself in and surprise him.

She opened, then closed the door quietly. She heard sounds coming from the bedroom and realized it was someone having sex. She listened closely and revised her estimate, there were at least four people in the bedroom.

She cautiously approached the door, then took a quick peek. To her shock she saw four young people fucking. She wasn't shocked that they were having sex, what shocked and upset her the most was her son and daughter on the same bed.

They didn't seem self-conscious or concerned in any way, that let Rebecca know that it was not the first time the four had done this. She took another look and realized the girls were kissing and feeling each other's tits while getting rammed by the hard cocks.

Before she knew what she was doing, she had her leggings down to her knees and was stroking her pussy in time to Gary's thrusts into her daughter. Then she looked at her son and Jenna, from the angle of her hips she could tell he had to be in her ass. All of them looked like they were about ready to pop. Rebecca wasn't far behind them.

She quickly stripped out of her clothes and quietly slipped into the room.

Gary looked up when he sensed movement and got a horrified look on his face. Rebecca made a sign and smiled to let him know she wasn't mad at him.

Gary put a smile on his face and said, "Hi Mrs. Strom, won't you join us?"

Lisa giggled and said, "Don't even joke about something like that."

"Oh, he's not joking dear," Rebecca said.

Gary kept stroking into Lisa's pussy but the other three froze in shock.

The spell was broken, they tried to disengage and find their clothes.

Rebecca quickly said, "No, no, no don't stop. It's fine, you're not doing anything wrong, keep going,"

"Oh mom, I'm so sorry," wailed Lisa.

Rebecca moved next to the bed and ran her hand down Lisa's face saying, "No reason to be sorry Sweetie."

Jenna said, "OMG, I know why you're here, you came over to get laid, you've been fucking Gary. I told Lisa you seemed more relaxed these last few months."

Lisa slapped Gary's arm and asked, "Is that true? You've been fucking my Mother and me at the same time. That's despicable."

"Yes, it is, I am so sorry. I want to apologize to you both for my behavior," Gary said quietly.

"Dude, you have been having sex with my mom and never said anything, to any of us? That is really fucking low man."

"Hold on now," Jenna said, "we have not been exactly honest with Rebecca either. We have been having sex behind her back for almost three months now. Not only straight sex, but lesbian sex as well."

"None of that stuff matters," Rebecca said, "I had a girlfriend that I had sex with back in high school too. Something that does matter, and I want the absolute truth here, Todd and Lisa, have you done anything together?"