Doing the Most He Can Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No mom, absolutely not," Lisa said firmly.

"No, the most I have ever done is see her naked and watched her and Gary together. Not quite true, I've seen her and Jenna with each other as well."

Lisa said, "I still can't believe you and my mom."

"Look at her, her body is as fine as yours and Jenna's, how could I resist that?"

"He's right Lisa. Mom, forgive me for saying so, but you are one smoking MILF," Todd put in.

Jenna said, "You know what I see when I look at that fine naked body?"

Todd laughed and said, "I might regret this but OK, what do you see?"

"I see a pussy that needs to be licked, and I have just the tongue to do it," she answered.

Rebecca moaned and said, "That's a very generous offer but I don't think I should be playing around with someone that's like my daughter."

"Why not," Jenna asked, "I'm playing around with people I consider to be my brother and sister, why not add my mom to the mix?"

Gary could see by the look on her face that she wanted to have Jenna lick her, but her conscience was not going to let her. He stepped out from between Lisa's legs, picked Rebecca up and told Lisa and Todd to move out of the way. He set her down so her pussy was over Jenna's mouth.

Rebecca started to protest, then felt Jenna's mouth split her pussy lips. She moaned instead of protesting, it felt wonderful.

"You do that very well. I haven't had a woman's tongue in me for over twenty years. I had forgotten how nice a woman's touch could be."

Lisa told Gary, "Play with her boob's, make her come on Jenna's face."

Rebecca twitched and moaned when Gary's hands closed on her breasts.

"Keep going, both of you," she cried. "Oh Jenna, honey, is it all right if I come on your tongue?"

Jenna couldn't answer, but she did nod her head, giving Rebecca the go ahead.

Rebecca started grinding her hips into Jenna's face, then after letting out a scream, came hard.

She slowed and finally came to a stop. She slid down Jenna's body until she could kiss her and lick her juices off her face.

"That was absolutely fabulous," she told Jenna. "Would you mind if I returned the favor?"

"Oh god no, I wouldn't mind a bit, go on, suck my pussy, make me shoot my come out onto your tongue."

"Oh fuck, hearing you talk like that makes me want to come again." moaned Rebecca.

Lisa nudged Gary saying, "Go fuck my mom."

Gary looked at her and saw she was serious. "You really want me to do your mom, right in front of you?"

"Sure, why not? In two weeks, I'll be gone. It's nice to know who you will be fucking then."

Gary looked at Todd for guidance.

"That's fine with me man, I should probably leave the room, but it is so hot watching my mom eat my girlfriend's pussy, I am going to stay."

Rebecca pulled her face from the sweet pussy she was eating and said, "Be prepared for your old mother to get vocal, I like to tell my lover what to do when he is fucking me."

Gary got in position and slowly sank his cock in Rebecca's tight cunt. She returned to eating the pussy in front of her. It didn't take long for Jenna to moan out a nice come.

Rebecca wanted to give her another, so she wet her finger in Jenna's pussy then pressed the finger into her ass. Jenna's hips tried to rise off the bed as her orgasm hit, Rebecca held on to her hips and kept licking.

Jenna let out another long moan and sprayed her juices out onto Rebecca's face. it startled her, she backed away for a moment before putting her mouth over the leaking pussy and sucking up all the fluids she could reach.

Jenna gently pushed her face away saying, "That's it, that's enough, I can't take it anymore. I thought you were a good rug muncher Lisa, but your mom is world class."

Rebecca said, "Thank you for saying so, but I need that hard cock to fuck me deep so I can come on it. Lisa, do you mind if Gary comes in my pussy?"

Lisa laughed and said, "I certainly never thought I would hear those words come out of my mother's mouth. Sure, go ahead Gary, fill my mom's snatch with cum."

Gary laughed saying, "Ever the romantic, aren't you?" Then, speeding up, he grunted out his orgasm.

Rebecca felt him shoot, wailing out a, "Yes you wonderful man, I'm coming on you, fill me up, fill me up." Then she collapsed on top of Jenna.

Jenna held her tightly, telling her how great she was.

Gary stood there with a smile on his face while his cock slowly shrank.

Todd shook his head and said, "Stunning, simply stunning."

Rebecca slowly stood up then looked around the room. "Holy shit, that was something else, I suppose we better get dressed, hunh?"

"For some reason, I'm hungry. Let's go to Sammy's, my treat." Gary suggested.

"Nope, anybody that fucks me that well," then pointed at Jenna and Gary, "gets pizza on me."

Gary quipped, "That sounds good, I would gladly eat pizza on you."

They all laughed, searching for their clothes.

They sat at a secluded table in the back of Sammy's, after ordering Rebecca said, "Any comments, questions, concerns about any of this?"

Todd spoke up, "Does this mean Gary is going to be sleeping in your bed at home mom?"

"I never thought about it, would that bother you son?"

Todd shrugged and said, "I guess not, just so you keep the noise down."

"Well, as you just heard, I'm not very good at that."

Gary said, "I'll buy you some good noise cancelling headphones."

"Ha ha, thanks a lot, old buddy, old pal."

"Anyone else have anything to add?"

Jenna asked, "Todd with me gone to college, are you going to find a new girlfriend?"

Todd looked at her closely, from the tone of her voice, he knew this was a very serious question, just as he opened his mouth, not really knowing what would come out, Gary came to his rescue."

"Why would he want to find a new girlfriend? Are you dumping him?"

"No, of course not," she protested.

"You two do know that State is only an hour away, don't you?"

"Well, yes," Jenna replied, "but that is kinda far away for a relationship."

Todd said, "I would drive twice that far every day if it meant I could be with you."

Todd was surprised when the other four started clapping and cheering.

There were calls of: Good job Todd, Way to go buddy, I am so proud of you son, you said just the right thing.

Todd's face was red, Jenna thought he looked like he was about to run away.

She got up and kissed him softly saying, "That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me, thank you."

"I meant every word, you are special, I wouldn't want to lose you."

"You keep talking like that, and you never will," Jenna assured him.

"What about you Lisa, would it be OK if I came to see you when Todd drives over?"

'I would really like it if you did, we have two beds in our room you know."

"Mom would it be all right if Gary came to State to be with me sometimes?"

"Oh honey, of course it would. He's your boyfriend, I just want to borrow his big cock now and then."

Lisa opened her mouth to say something then stopped as the waiter brought out their pizzas.

Two weeks later Rebecca rented a truck to get the girls moved to college. Gary drove the truck with Todd. Jenna and Rebecca rode in Lisa's car. Jenna had sold her car the week before, Lisa had convinced her they only needed one car.

As they were unloading and carrying things up to the second floor a tall thin girl was coming down. Gary and Todd both turned to look after she had passed them. She was gorgeous, with a nice tight butt that her long blond hair almost covered.

Rebecca chided the boys saying, "That's not for you guys, keep moving."

Gary said, "Of course she's not for us, we wouldn't even think of looking at a six-foot tall blond girl, we have the most beautiful girls on the planet right in front of us."

Rebecca laughed, "That's certainly true, but what I meant is, she never looked at either one of you, she was definitely checking out these two luscious girls, however."

Lisa said, "I noticed it too, I also noticed you were included in the checking out."

While the boys went down for another load the three women started unpacking and putting things away. They were taking a break when the tall blond stuck her head in the door.

"Am I interrupting?" she asked with a definite accent.

"No, not at all," Lisa said, "come on in. I'm Lisa, this is my roomie Jenna, this is my mom, Rebecca."

"Hi, I'm pleased to meet you. I am right next door. My roommate hasn't shown up yet. I am Amelia. She pronounced it Ah male ya"

"That's a pretty name, is it foreign," Jenna asked.

"Yes, it's a Finnish name."

"I noticed the accent, are you Finnish?" Rebecca wondered.

Amelia threw back her head and laughed, "I am of Finnish descent, but I am a third generation American. I am from Northern Minnesota, everyone up there sounds like I do. To us we don't have an accent, don't ya know, by golly, eh?"

They all laughed and asked her how she came to be in California.

"It's just always been a dream of mine to be warm every day. I mean, without wearing a took and mukluks."

Lisa said, "We don't even know what those things are."

"Well, I can show you them later. There are a lot of things I want to show you later. Well, it was nice to meet you," she said to Rebecca. She turned to Lisa and Jenna and said, "Come get me later and I will show you our dining hall." With that she disappeared down the hall.

Jenna whispered, "I think it's going to be a very, very interesting year."

Lisa laughed and said, "Yah, you betcha."

Thanks for reading. Chapter 4 is coming soon. If you have any suggestions for story lines, drop me a note. As always, please vote.

Thanks to Clyde A. for the editing.