Doing the Right Thing

Story Info
Doing the right thing means doing the Pastor's wife.
4.6k words
4.29
18k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My twin brother, Si, and I have always been brought up to do the right thing. That's not necessarily 'the right thing' the preacher shouts about from the pulpit, or what the media tells us is 'the right thing'. We've always had strong internal moral compasses that aren't skewed by what society believes. We're not identical twins, thank god. He's an Adonis, six six, blonde, bronzed with a naturally athletic frame. I'm five five, dark, petite, big breasted, a teeny weeney bit pudgy and fierce. Our parents left home when we hit eighteen last year. They'd some insane desire to bring literature and learning to the jungles of South America. We did point out that, a, South America has a fine literary tradition of its own and, b, those whose first concern wasn't said pre-existing literature of South America, probably weren't going to have their toes curled by William Shakespeare or Mark Twain.

Thankfully, right up through school and beyond, the wonderful Reverend Kirby Boyce and his angelic wife, Sasha had our backs. They were de facto parents, not in any moral imposing way but more hugs and love and shoulders to cry on. They only offered advice when it was sought and couldn't care a fig whether we attended their church or not. As we grew up, I always suspected myself and Sasha hada small frisson but she never crossed any line. They were what's traditional known as good people. And we loved them deeply. Many's the nights Si or I slept on their couch after an evening putting the world to rights. They weren't just like this with SI and I but with everyone they met.

I'm Jinny, by the way. Si and I are working our way through the sale of shares in a certain computer company our parents bought for us when we were born. The fact that everyone thought the company was on its last legs at the time they bought in -- and it subsequently went on to become one of the biggest in the world, might give you a sense of how few fucks we give about money.

Life was pretty good. Neither Si nor I had any massive drive to move away from Bumfuck, USA. It may have been a two-horse town, but it was our two-horse town, and we were sailing plain.

Unfortunately, life seems to hate plain sailing. And never leaves good enough alone. And sure enough, before we knew it, along came a big speed bump.

It all started with a rumor Si heard from his friends.

Reverend Kirby, it was said, had taken to parking late at night down by the old railroad track... It didn't take any local to be a genius to fill in that dot dot dot. It meant only one thing. Reverend K was paying to have young men blow him. Si and I were shocked and very upset. Not only is Kirby the nicest, most unassuming, and moral guy, he's Sasha's rock. This kind of thing would kill her.

But what were we to do?

Sasha was my main concern. Did she know? How did she feel about it?

Si chose to cut to the chase. He followed Kirby to the rail tracks one night and confronted him. Si sat in the car with him for an hour talking through the consequences of his actions. Kirby finally saw the light. Unfortunately, that was the night the Sheriff finally decided her election result wasn't a forgone conclusion and called a raid in on the yard.

Both Kirby and Si were 'detained'. Detained only because neither was in a compromising position -- other than being together in a car in a spot known to be frequented by rent boys.

They were both released with a caution, but word was potentially out. And Si's name was tainted to boot. I picked Si up from the station, giving Kirby a nod that spoke volumes. Sasha was there to collect him, and they left with their heads hung low.

On the ride home, I quizzed Si about the night before. He was genuinely empathetic towards Kirby. During the talk in the car, Kirby had explained how he'd always been attracted to both men and women but had had to bury the bi aspect of his personality due to his calling and the times in which he grew up. Recently, he's been finding it harder to resist. I explained that Sasha had whispered to me that she loved her husband, and she couldn't really understand why she wasn't enough for him.

Oh, Si told me one other thing too. In order to get them both off with a caution, Si had lain it on think with Sherriff Blaumgard. He'd unofficially agreed to go on a date with her. And by date, it was to be her place, and no food would be involved. Si was to be on the menu. And Doris Blaumgard had an animal reputation.

This got me thinking.

After a few hours, I sat down with Si and we had a very serious conversation. It didn't go the way either of us planned. But by the end of it, we weren't a million of miles away from where I had hoped we might be. It had shaken our filial bond to the core, but ended up with it probably stronger than ever because we both recognized that the other was coming from a morally responsible place.

Next, I made a phone call.

Then we both showered, dressed nice, grabbed a bottle of wine, and took off.

Boyce's was a subdued house when we arrived. Kirby met us at the door, welcomed us and accepted our gift of the wine. Sasha was in the kitchen, and I made my way there while the boys chatted and poured her a glass of wine. Uncharacteristically, but not surprisingly, she drained it in one and I poured her another. She sipped this. In three large sips.

Sasha was putting on a brave face. It didn't take Stephen Hawking to see she was deeply hurt. And afraid. Her world had been turned upside down. I ordered her away from the stove she was rattling pans on by way of avoidance and wrapped her in an embrace.

She was stiff as a board at first, but gradually relaxed into it as I counted of first a minute, then two, then three whole minutes of hug.

I told her that I loved her and even after dedicating my life to making her happy could still not repay the kindness she had shown me and Si over the years. She shushed me and blushed. I told her it was true. And that she needed to relax and understand that Si and I were going to make everything ok.

"It's too late for that, I'm afraid, Jinny. She said.

"Pshaw!" Was my answer, as I grabbed her again to hug through the tears that came unbidden.

It was my turn now to do something Sasha had done to me countless times over the years. I wiped the tears from her face and straightened her hair. Then, I leaned in close and kissed her on the mouth.

Sasha went stiff in my arms and turned her mouth away from mine. Now, I'd known Sasha for years, like I said, and I was always aware of her gaze lingering on me a little long. There'd been one time, I remembered, I came out of the shower room one day after a night on the couch. Sash had stopped in the hallway at the sight of me in a skimpy towel. It had struck me at the time that the look in her eye wasn't entirely paternal and I'd not thought much about it. I also remembered many a night on the sofa in her arms watching tv while she stroked my hair or let her hand lie on my thigh. I was counting on there being a bit of repression on her side of the marriage too.

I took her face in my hands and kissed her lips again.

"Everything's going to be ok." I whispered breathlessly onto her closed mouth.

Maybe it was the wine, or the sense of betrayal, or just plain feeling miserable, but this time, Sasha left her lips on mine. Her eyes shut.

I carried on holding her face and left my lips on hers. I could feel her body relax, then stiffen again.

"What are you doing, Jinny?" She almost moaned. I could feel the vibrations on my mouth.

"Kissing you." I responded. "Like I've wanted to for most of my life. Like you need me to right now."

She broke her mouth away but remained in my arms.

I ran my hand up through the back of her hair and stroked her neck. She whimpered. I could feel her breasts against mine. Hard nipples pressing into me.

"This is wrong." She whispered again. And I knew she was weakening.

"This is what I want." I said, kissing her cheek over and over, running my hands over her head and neck. I turned her back towards me and kissed her lips again. This time, I felt a twitch in her mouth. "This is what you want." I added.

I let my tongue slip out and run gently over her top lip and then down onto her bottom lip. I turned my hip slightly, so it was pressing against her, pushing into her mound. She moaned again.

"Please." I added and licked across her bottom lip. "It's for the best. Trust me."

Her arms came round me, and she held my embrace and I could feel her push her bottom forward so her mound crushed against my hip.

Still lip to lip, I ran my hand over her face and down her neck and over the front of her dress. I pressed gently against her breast, running my thumb over the nub of her erect nipple. She moaned again, leaning into me.

This time, her lips parted slightly when I ran my tongue across them. I could feel the wet interior of her mouth and hear her breath coming in low pants.

Her heart was pounding against my chest, and I slid my other hand down to her other breast where I could feel her heart beating beneath my palm.

My tongue was inside her mouth now and her body was loose in my arms, her pelvis gyrating against my hip. Her breathing was labored and passionate. Our tongues met and we kissed like lovers, exploring and caressing and seeking out the erogenous zones in each other's mouths.

She broke away again. Still clinging to me. "What about the others?" She whispered.

I smiled and said, "Come with me." I took her hand and led her into the sitting room.

Kirby was sitting in his chair by the big old fire. Si sat in the chair beside him, slumped over like he was sleeping, head in Kirby's lap. Sasha tensed as she realized Si had his mouth on Kirby's penis and was bobbing his head up and down. Kirby had his eyes closed and his two hands held Sis's head, maneuvering it to gain the most pleasure.

"Come with me." I whispered. She followed me like a lamb, holding my hand as we crossed the living room and made our way up the stairs.

"What's happening?" She asked me in a near trance.

"Si is making sure Kirby doesn't get into any more trouble." I said. "We're going to make everything alright again. Better than ever."

She followed me into her bedroom, and I turned her around so her back was to the bed. I kissed her again. This time, she returned it with real passion. I felt her hands on me, exploring, feeling, sensing me out, searching for pleasure centers.

I was fully turned on now. The educated risk I'd taken in the kitchen had paid off and I had her where I wanted now. I wanted to get her to a place as quickly as possible so she'd be ready for what was to come.

As she roamed her hands over my back and my ass, I slid my hands down her spine, unbuttoning her dress. It dropped to the ground about her feet.

Now, my hands were all over her. As our tongues lashed each other's mouths, our hands roamed and felt out very bump and lump and contour.

Sasha's underwear were of the granny variety. I decided to quickly rid us both of them. The giant folds of material soon joined her dress on the floor.

I broke away and stood back slightly. Sasha's, eyes still shut, leaned towards me, mouth pouting to find me.

She was slightly taller than me. Naked, her sixty odd years were more pronounced. Gravity and age had added a few pounds here and there and caused everything that had once been upstanding to droop slightly. Her belly was pronounced with a small crease beneath it that acted as a demarcation between her torso and her sex. Not to be impolite, she was deliciously lumpy. Her breasts were large, larger than mine! They hung down slightly and her giant pointy nipples were surrounded by huge pale areolas.

Unable to resist, I sucked one of her nipples into my mouth and sucked on it, raspily licking it as I did, then letting it slowly slide out of my mouth through gently closed teeth. Sasha moaned again. My hands reached up and stroked the nipple as I took the other in my mouth and repeated the procedure. I went back and forth between the two, sharing them between my mouth and my hands. Sasha rocked in my arms, whimpering. Her arms were by her sides and her face was a picture of bliss.

I let my hand slide down over her yielding belly fat and found the clump of dark pubic hair below. Favoring my middle finger, I tickled my way through the curls, deftly finding her slit. I let my finger linger on the surface while my other fingers stroked at the outside of her vulva, probing and teasing.

She let out a sharp gasp when I broached her slit, letting my fingers dip into the wetness below. She was incredibly wet. Surprisingly so given her age. I sank through the folds and curled my finger inside her, slowly fucking her with it. Her body mine. She had given herself to me completely.

Still with my finger inside her, I lowered her back onto the bed with no resistance. She whimpered again and I could feel her push back against my hand, attempting to force the rhythm. I let my thumb slip up along through her wet slit, moistening it along the way to the clitoris. Still pumping in and out of her, I began to toy with her little button and immediately felt her body tense beneath my touch. I could feel her ass contract into the bed as she pushed up towards me. Even more juice poured out of her as I teased and rubbed and flicked her.

Then I dropped to my knees and replaced my thumb with my tongue. I lashed through her pubic rainforest, searching out El Dorado. I found it. Sasha shivered and gasped. My finger pitoned in and out of her as my other fingers played with her labia and my tongue licked and sucked and pulled at her clit. My own juices were flooding my nickers at this stage and I was completely in the zone.

Sasha began to keen and buck violently beneath me. She shoved herself into my mouth, trying to grind herself against my teeth or my bone. The sharp groaning gave way to panting moans and then to screams as she came in my mouth and on my finger. She tensed, grasping my head between his large thighs, then went loose beneath me.

I was just thinking about gathering myself and working on some reciprocation, when I felt strong hands around my waist, then pulling at the button on my trousers. With a pop, it was open, and the zipper released. The trousers were yanked back off me unceremoniously, followed by my wet nickers. The force of having my legs yanked back, pushed my head between Sasha's thighs again. My mouth on her sensitive mons elicited a yelp from her.

I barely noticed as I felt something wet land on and dribble down the crack of my ass, followed by hands roughly pushing my ass cheeks wide. Next, I could feel a bristly face wedge itself between my cheeks and a wet, raspy tongue force its way into my puckered asshole. A rough hand snaked under me, and I felt two fingers penetrate my sodden slit. I gasped.

As I raised my head on the bed, suddenly alive with the sensation of a glorious warm, wet tongue in my ass, I saw Si climb over Sasha on the bed in front of me. He was obviously introducing his cock to Sasha's mouth with the same subtlety the strange tongue -- belonging presumably to Kirby - had been introduced to my ass.

Si's ass began to slowly pump in front of my face as I pushed my own back onto the tongue behind me.

Now, through all the years and with all the opportunity open to us, Si and I have never been sexually intimate. We've both wandered around naked in front of each other. We've been in the toilet and the shower -- even the bath -- at the same time. But we've never so much as touched each other. So, I've absolutely no idea what possessed me to lean forward now and run my tongue from the base of his balls up along his own ass crack. I guess once you've shattered one taboo, the rest fall easily.

He shivered in front of me, his muscular body tensing. So, I did it again. And again. I let my saliva pour down through his crack until it dripped down onto Sasha's chin.

The tongue left my ass, leaving me feel suddenly bereft as the cold air hit me. I felt my asshole pucker and unpucker as if crying out for more. I didn't have to feel bereft for long. The tongue was replaced with something bigger and warmer that pushed impatiently against the exit. Knowing what was coming, I tried to relax my sphincter as much as I could and subconsciously braced myself.

I felt a searing pain as Kirby forced his way into my ass. Thankfully, he stopped a few inches in, or I may have shouted out loud. My mind was split between the ache in my ass and my twin's ass pushing impatiently back towards where my tongue had been. I gave my twin my attention and buried myself inside his ass.

Kirby had gripped my thighs to steady himself and eased himself out of me slightly. Then he pushed hard, and pain coursed through me again. I felt violated. Jesus, this was supposed to be the good guy!

His cock felt massive in my butt. Thankfully, he was taking another breather -- or giving me one. Slowly the pain began to subside, leaving a dull ache that was morphing into something that wasn't a million miles away from pleasure. My ass began to warm to his presence just as he began to make small movements. A blessed mélange of pain and pleasure coursed through me, slowly overtaken by pure bliss as he pumped his cock in and out of my ass.

I was conscious of Sash's mound below me and swapped a finger in Si's ass for my tongue back on Sasha's clit. Kirby began to pick up the pace and I felt pleasure roll through my body with the heat and the stretch his cock was providing. I was so pent up from earlier that juices flooded out of all my holes. I began to moan into Sasha's clit.

I could feel myself cresting the wave of an orgasm as I felt Si's sphincter clamp down on my finger and a spluttering sound coming from Sasha's mouth. I began to moan, louder and louder, snarling 'yes' and 'I'm coming'. This seemed to be enough for Kirby who shot his semen deep into my ass with a burning rush. His groans of pleasure only intensified my own orgasm.

Si collapse in front of me, straddling Sasha. My own head lay in her lap, all thoughts of licking and sucking gone for the moment. Kirby's cock was still lodged in my ass, and I didn't want to be the one to remove it. So, we stayed like that for a minute or two. Each of us lost in what had just happened.

A few minutes later, the four of us lay side by side in the small double bed. Various hands stroked various parts. I somehow ended up with a flaccid cock in either hand. It seemed rude not to try to resurrect them.

Sasha's hand lazily traced circles with her finger around my bush and held my hand that stroked her husband's cock. We lay there for a few minutes, gathering our wits. I was just starting to wonder at the politics of group sex, never having partaken before, when Sasha, of all people, took charge. Feeling her husband's cock rising to attention, she sat up and straddled him, sucking his cock into her vagina. They stayed like that for a moment, both happy beyond belief, stupid smiles on both their faces. Then Sasha began to rock ever so slightly. I could see an extremely contented look in Kirby's eye.

I was so intent in making sure the wrinklies were ok, I hadn't noticed Si moving in the bed. He'd managed to do a 180 with me still holding his cock and without me being aware.

With a shock, I felt his mouth clamp down on my clitoris -- already sensitive from the ass fucking -- and his tongue flicking it back and forth. A finger and then fingers were lunged deep into me and I instantly growled with lust.

I gave Si's cock a couple more tugs to ensure it was stiff. Then sank my mouth down it to the hilt. His cock head felt like it was halfway down my throat. I'd never sized up his cock before, but I reckon it must have been hitting 8 inches. I heard him groan in pleasure. This made me giggle which sent vibrations through his cock that made him groan more.

12