Doing the Right Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly slid my mouth back up the shaft until I held his tip in my mouth.

His fingers were in my vagina, my ass, his tongue was in my slit and on my clit. It was like he was pushing every one of my buttons all at once. The feeling was like nothing I'd ever experienced, and I knew I wanted just one more thing from him. While I waited patiently, like a good girl, I slid my mouth up and down his shaft, lips a vacuum around his flesh, tongue rolling over his glands when I pulled back towards the tip. He shivered and shook. I could feel his thighs shaking uncontrollably. I was having the same effect on him as he was on me.

The sounds of guttural fucking from Sasha and Kirby only increased our own passions.

Si detached himself and quickly lifted me like a rag doll and threw me on my back on the bed.

In a moment, his penis was inside me and filled me. I groaned in delight. Then he pushed the rest inside and I roared in delight. I gripped him tight with my thighs, stopping him from moving, reveling in the massive cock filling my insides. I could feel his pulse inside me and his heat.

Relenting, I let him start to move. He rocked, oh, so gently at first. Then slowly began an infuriating slide out to the tip, which he'd hold for a second, before slowly plunging back inside me. My pussy was on fire, and I wanted to fuck him ferociously. But he managed the pace.

The slower he went, the hotter I felt. The more desperate I wanted him to pump into me. As he slid out on the upstroke, my body arched to follow him, suddenly not wanting to feel the emptiness inside me. I realized I never wanted to not feel his cock inside me. Having tasted forbidden fruit, I was hooked.

Thankfully, eventually, he began to quicken the pace and give me back some role in the enterprise. He set a rhythm I could match. We rocked back and forth, the two of us, oblivious to the orgasmic cries from beside us. We were alone. We were one. Our body movements matched perfectly as we engaged in the sweetest ballet.

And then somewhere, we both sensed a change in ourselves, in each other. The gentle dance was over. I pushed at him and rolled him onto his back, still him inside me, and settle myself in the saddle. His hands grasped my breasts and pulled hard at my nipples. Pain shot through me, followed by a wave of pleasure I don't think I've ever experienced before.

Then I went crazy on his cock. Rocking back and forth, I ground my clit into his pelvic bone. He raised it to meet me and ground back into my clit. I could feel Kirby's phantom cock in the gaping hole of my ass with each upward thrust on Si.

Then Kirby's and Sasha's mouths were on my nipples and their hands all over our bodies, sending us both into bliss as I felt Si come inside me. My own orgasm raked through my body setting me alight. I screamed in pleasure as I gushed down on his huge cock.

Si shot load after load inside me, and I came and came in response. It felt like our orgasm was riding on a crest that would never subside. My entire body was lighting up with tendrils of pure pleasure that were so intense they almost hurt. Si seemed to be feeling something similar because he moaned beneath me, body shaking uncontrollably. We rode the pleasure as I continued to ride him. Just when I thought the sensation was going to increase forever, it began to fade. His penis slid out of my vagina with a wet plop.

When we regained composure, I scootched own the bed and took Si's limp cock in my mouth. I tasted my own juices on it and Kirby's cum from earlier. They mixed with Sasha's juices in my mouth, and everything felt right in the world again.

We left Kirby and Sasha promising he would call us if he felt the urge in the future. Sasha waved us goodbye over her shoulder, her big ass in the air as she went down on her husband once more.

Back at home, we made love slowly and gently. Taking hours to bring each other to the edge of bliss, then back again -- just testing how long we could stay together in nirvana. Eventually, we both released each other and snuggled up together in the bed that would be ours from now on. Just before I fell sleep, Si whispered to me that seeing as though I had got him into this mess, he was going to rearrange the location of his date with the Sheriff to our house. "There's no way I'm taking her on on my own." He said.

I just sighed and smiled contentedly.

12