Doing The Right Thing Lasts Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was quick, the pictures took longer, even being taken with cell phones. We all went to the 'Different Pointe of View' restaurant at one of the 'Point hotels' here in Phoenix for dinner. As I left, I shook JR's hand and gave him a bro hug. I told JR I would kick his ass if he fucked up; I said it with a BIG smile.

I walked into my house and there was Laura passed out, hugging the toilet in the bathroom. She had wine and whatever other drink she had, spilled all over her and the bathroom floor. It did not look like she had been sick, YET!

She needed a shower badly; I was not going to put her into my clean guest bed! I said to myself, "What a time to be stone-cold sober."

I knew why she got drunk. I just wondered how, since I do not keep much more than a six pack in the house. (She later told me she had it delivered; I didn't know you could do that!)

It was then that I had a dilemma. How do I get a passed-out, drunk woman cleaned up, and put the bed with her clothes on? I thought of an old TV commercial that said, "Just do it!"

So, I just did it!

I started with her blouse. I unbuttoned it; it was a nice one. I had to lean her up against me to take it off. Next, I undid her pants. they were sticking to her legs, so I changed my tactics. I stripped down to my boxers. I took the remaining items of clothing off her sans her pants.

Yes, I did look at her wonderful B-cup breasts. Hey, they were there for the seeing!

I stood up. She mumbled something that included the name 'JR.' I ignored it.

I carried, sort-of dragged, her into the shower. I started to try to pull down her pants. I turned up the shower and used the handheld shower head and ease her pants off her. The shower massage was powerful enough to kind-of blow her panties off. I was in a little bit of a jovial mood, and I just used the shower massage to wash her panties down her legs!

I sprayed her pussy by accident, and heard her say drunkenly, "Oh my god." Well, I think that was what she said.

Okay, there I was, with a drunken, naked, sticky (from the spilled drink, don't get ahead of me now) woman, sort-of leaning against me; her chest with those wonderful B-cups smooshed against my chest. Since I was a man and I was only human, my wet boxers were easily showing the effects she was having on me.

I grabbed a shower-puffball that just happened to be in the shower. (I am still not sure where it came from.) I lightly scrubbed her body. She was wearing her drinks, even down into her panties. I knew I had to clean her up even there. SO, I took a big breath, closed my eyes, and gently washed the 'area on her body where a bikini bottom would be.' I turned the rain shower head on to rinse her off.

(Now, don't roll your eyes,) I had to check to see if I got it all clean. I ran my fingers over her skin, front and back. I did not go further than skin, honest!

Just at that time, Laura decided to wake up, not sober yet. She first called me 'JR,' then she said my name, "Bob," and smiled at me.

I helped this lovely, gorgeous, still-drunk, still-naked woman out of the shower.

As I started to dry her off, she said something and she sounded like Dorothy from 'The Wizard of Oz', "I'm naked."

I answered, "Yes, you are. I have something you can wear." I pulled the t-shirt I had for her over her head and guided her to my guest bed. I think she was out like a light as soon as her head hit the pillow.

I retreated to my bedroom, slipped off my wet boxers, and took a quick shower. I was ready for bed. It had been a long and weird three days.

That night, I experienced something I hadn't experienced since my adolescence— I had a wet dream. And yes, Laura was the star. She told me I was her hero, and I deserved a hero's reward. 'Dream Laura' did a very romantic and erotic striptease and my 'dream body' was responding. I had a hard-on to match any porn star. My 'dream self' began worshiping the sex goddess that Laura had become in my dream. We kissed each other all over. There was one helluva reaction when 'dream Laura' impaled herself on my now-huge 'dream cock'. The sounds that she made just excited me more. In my dream, Laura shouted, "I'm coming!"

I shouted, "I'm coming, too!"

When I finally woke up, I had dried cum on my stomach, dried rivulets, on my legs and my pubic hair was full of dry cum. Even though it was only 5:53 AM, I jumped into my shower and cleaned up. I changed the sheets on my bed and crawled back into my bed. It was now 6:30 AM.

I woke up again at around 9:30 AM. I peeked in on Laura, she was still asleep. So, I started breakfast— just your standard eggs, bacon, and toast.

Laura stumbled in and asked, "How was the wedding?"

As I made a plate for her, I said, "Umm... er... it was a wedding."

"So, it was pretty good?"

"No, you'll have a better one."

"Bob, I don't remember much about last night. But I do remember I was not wearing a t-shirt."

"Well, Laura, when I got home you needed to clean up a little, so I helped you... to, uh... clean yourself up."

"I dreamed I was under a waterfall."

"I bet you were."

"Wait, how did you clean me up?"

"With my eyes closed. Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies!"

She gave me a partial eye roll, and said, "Even my eyes hurt!"

I got Laura a big glass of water and tripled up on the toast; I snitched one piece of bacon off her plate. I had to go to the guest bathroom to get some pain pills, my bathroom only had Tylenol. I'd heard that Tylenol was not good for hangovers.

I felt it was my duty, being related to JR, to take care of Laura, so I put her back to bed, tucked her in, and started to massage her back and limbs. I'd heard that massages help remove toxins, and since alcohol is a toxin, maybe it'd work.

Now, I was not a licensed masseuse, but I'd had girlfriends tell me that I did a pretty good job. After about ten minutes, I thought I heard a moan coming from Laura. Not a sexual moan, but a moan just the same. I was working up the back of her legs; she was still only in a t-shirt. I was so into it, I did not realize I had one hand on her hamstrings, and one on her gluteus maximus. Laura's legs began to twitch. Without thinking of what I was doing to the goddess, sexually, I moved to the triceps and finished what I thought was a good massage. Out of habit, I gave her butt a little swat like I had done to girlfriends in the past.

I heard muffled sounds from Laura as I left the room.

I started cleaning my breakfast dishes and the kitchen. I turned on my cell phone playlist, the one I called 'Grandpa, Grandma, Mom and dad Love List'. My phone was hooked up to some headphones I kept in the kitchen:

"At Last," by Etta James

"Unchained Melody" Righteous Brothers,

"My Girl" The Temptations

"Can't Help Falling in Love" by Elvis Presley (twice!)

"Keep On Loving You" REO Speedwagon

"I Want to Know What Love Is" Foreigner.

"(I've Had) The Time of My Life" Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes

I remember my grandparents, both sets, singing songs from this list when I was being babysat by them. Mom and dad would sing them too. I did not realize I was singing right along with the songs. When I finished 'The Time of My Life', I took the headphones off and heard clapping. Laura had been standing in the doorway listening to me.

With a red face, I did an outrageous bow.

"Your singing helped my headache."

I said to Laura, "My place has never had a woman's touch; would you like to try and improve on male perfection?"

All Laura could say was, "Oh my god."

So started the Laura-and-me-roommate era. We sat down and set up rules.

Rules for bathroom time, even though I had two-and-a-half baths; using up the hot water would be a sin. (I replaced the water heater with a larger one at the end of the week.) Where we would sit for meals was established (it just happened).

When I bought a second car for me (she needed one), which side of the garage it would be parked on; I did drive her to work ninety percent of the time.

One thing that just kind of just happened, was that we started to eat out together about once a week.

When JR and Ashley got home from their honeymoon, JR called me to ask when Laura had left.

I told him she didn't leave, that she was staying with me in my extra bedroom. His comment was, "You going to be dating her?"

My answer was curt. "Well, that isn't your fuck'n worry anymore. I'm kind of picking up the pieces of her broken heart."

JR said, "I suggest that we don't let the girls meet yet."

Going out

Our once-a-week going out, started to take on a life of its own. We took turns planning and paying for the night out. We never said they were romantic dates; they just became ones. The only things missing were kissing, PDAs, and lovemaking. I was trying to help Laura forget JR, and she was trying not to use me as a sugar daddy. We had the perfect 'marriage', but we weren't married.

The cat is out of the bag

About seven months into our roommate era, we both had had a rough week. I was in Atlanta on Monday and Tuesday; the Tuesday redeye to Denver on Wednesday, office meetings at two subsidiaries; an early flight to Tucson, basically for a twenty-minute fix; then I hitched ride on a private jet going from Tucson to Phoenix. I got home about 5:00 PM Thursday night.

That Thursday night, all of the girls at Laura's office took her out for an office girls' night. All because she had talked the bosses into hiring two more assistants, and to give a bonus to be shared amongst all the assistants in the office because the assistants (girls) worked their asses off and had saved the company a considerable amount of money. The bosses gave them all Friday off too! (Must have been a bunch of money. I'll have to check on it, haha.)

A little after 12:00 AM, the girls brought Laura home pleasantly tipsy. This was the first time any of her co-workers had been to her (our) place. I didn't think any knew she lived with me, or even with a guy. The girls were kind-of-quietly loud and thought my bedroom was Laura's.

The door opened and in walked Laura. She said, "Goodnight," to her co-workers. Her co-workers were out the door in a flash. Laura had stripped to her panties. Laura slipped in what she thought was her bed, which was my bed; fortunately, I was wearing a pair of sleeping shorts. She touched me, and with slightly slurred words, said, "What are you —doing in —my bed?"

I said, "Excuse me, you're in my bed."

Laura said, "Well, I guessh we're both in our bed." Where she snuggled up to me and said, "I'd like to talk to you," as she kissed me on the cheek. "How long have I been liiiving with you? Don't answer that, I know itsh been shix no sheven months and a couple of daysh.

"My former boyfriend's wife is about pop a baby out. " And you, my former boyfriend's handsome, hot, gorgeoush, well-built, shexy, did I say handshome, brother, have driven me crazy for sheven months you haven't touched me, you haven't tried to kissh me. We've gone out on dates. Dinersh, no kissh. I want to kissh you."

"You just kissed me," I interjected.

"I did? Well, it washn't good enough!" she retorted.

Then she leaned over me with her bare breasts that were... well, one was on my chest, the other was pushing into my side... and gave me a kiss that made my toes curl. When she broke the kiss, she said, "Robert Wilshon, I love you! Yesh, I do. I want to be your girlfriend.... hell, no... I want to be your woman, and I bet we can make better babiesh than what's hish name and hish new wife."

"You mean JR?"

"Yeah, that'sh him. Let'sh shtart practicing making a baby."

Oh God, did I want to practice!

I had to think hard because so much blood was missing from my brain, if you know what I mean. So, I said, in an almost-fake voice, "Honey, I am so tired. I have been gone all week and I want to be in top condition when we start practicing. How about we spoon and practice in the morning?"

"Well, mbaby that makes senshe."

I think I 'heard' the moment she closed her eyes after she hit the pillow.

I was still drained from my week; I would have tomorrow off also. Sleep found me again.

I woke up about 8:45 AM and looked at that ray of sunshine named, Laura Davis. Because I had gotten up at around 6:00 AM, and used the bathroom, I knew I could just stay in bed.

Laura started to stir about 9:15 AM . She half opened her eyes and said, "Hi, honey." Then grabbed the sheet up around her, and opened her eyes wide, "What are you doing in my bed!?"

I said, "Excuse me, you're in my bed."

"Oh no... Did we? You know?"

"No, we did not. I think you had too much to drink."

"Bob, I am so sorry to be in bed with you."

"YOU ARE? Here I thought I was the handsome, hot, gorgeous, well-built, and sexy brother of your former boyfriend."

She looked at me, puzzled. I am sure she had heard herself say those exact words in a dream, maybe last night even.

I would not deny that I had feelings for Laura, and maybe that I loved her. Well, not maybe, definitely. We had been platonic for the last seven months. After what she had said last night, I believed I knew where her true feelings toward me lay, it felt good.

Laura was fully awake, and I was sure she was closer to sober than last night.

She was wrapped up in the sheets, so I just put an arm over her shoulder and I said, "Let's talk."

She had a nervous smile.

I said, "We need to be straightforward and truthful with each other. I'll start." After a pause, I continued, "Laura since you came into my life, I have not had one thought... about any woman... except one, and that one... is you.

"So here I go, Laura, I love you! And after we are together as partners and sweethearts for a while, I bet I ask you to marry me."

Laura said, "Robert Wilson, I love you so much I have been dying to tell you, too, but I just didn't know if I should since JR and I were... And you being his brother." Laura then said, "I need to get to the bathroom."

Laura scurried to the bathroom; I waited. I heard some cabinet doors open and close, and then, "Oh shit." Then I heard Laura say, "Could you help me here, I can't seem... to... get..."

As I opened the door and stepped in, the door shut behind me. I turned around, and Laura was standing there naked.

She embraced me and told me, "You're overdressed for the shower." She began to slide my shorts down and she got them all the way down. She glanced at my cock and smiled. She said, "Turn on the shower, and make it steamy."

There was plenty of room in the shower. After we stepped in, we began kissing each other, touching each other, and feeling each other. We got the soap out and began to wash one another. My erection was becoming quite prominent, Laura's nipples seemed to be protruding way more than just minutes before.

The shower had two major shower heads— one was a handheld shower head with a strong 'hurricane force' water flow if needed, and one was a gentle, rain shower head.

Laura and I gave watery kisses and licks over each other's bodies. We were in so long, the water started to get cold. When we stepped out of the shower, I grabbed a towel, and began to dry Laura off. I sat down on the toilet seat as I finished drying her, put my hands on her beautiful ass, and pulled her close to my mouth. Laura told me she had never had cunnilingus performed on her— in a very short time, she was having her first orgasm from oral sex. She had to grab my shoulders to keep from falling, she was beginning to feel so weak from the power of her orgasm. I held her up and then carried her into the bedroom, and laid her on the bed.

Laura said, "I need a little help. I never have given a blowjob and I want to reciprocate. Will you tell me what to do?"

"Laura, you mean JR and you never... "

Shaking her head, she said, "We made love, but he didn't do anything like you just did to me."

I asked, "Well, are we... going together, an item, going steady, committed, betrothed, engaged to be engaged?"

Laura responded, "Well, JR and I were going together and look what happened. What do you think we should tell our parents?"

With a look of determination I said, "Look you are twenty-two almost twenty-three and I am twenty-six, we are adults. Our parents will see we are together. Do you feel we need some kind of symbol of our... togetherness?"

Kiddingly, I continued, "Wait, that sounds silly, how about blood oath?" After Laura looked at me with possibly fear in her eyes, I said, "Just kidding. I should ask my mom. She and my dad had something to show they were together all the way back in high school."

"How do we handle JR, and your new sister-in-law?"

"Head on. That is how I have dealt with JR as long as my mom has been married to his dad."

Aren't Moms great

I decided to ask mom what she and dad had done to show everybody they were a couple.

Mom, in her ultimate wisdom, asked, "Who do you want to be a couple with?"

"Mom, I am falling in love with Laura."

"Do you think she is the one?"

"Mom, we have been living in the same house for seven months. We haven't done anything 'til this last weekend. Mom, it was like a dam burst. We confessed our love for each other, and I have never felt like this for a girl in all my life; except you, mom."

Mom grabbed me in a motherly hug and spoke. "You smooth-tongued devil, no wonder Laura has fallen for you." After a quick moment. "By the way, I have two things to give you."

She left the room and came back with the jewelry box that I knew had been on her dresser since before I was born.

Mom pulled out a small ring box, and said, "This is the promise ring your father gave me when we were in high school. It is yours if you want to use it, should she be the one you want to promise your heart to."

Mom pulled out a slightly larger ring box, opened it, and said, "This is the engagement ring that your father gave me when he asked me to marry him. I want you to use it for the woman you will marry; if that's Laura, and it looks like it will be, I want to give it to you at this time."

I began to tear up. These were two of mom's most treasured possessions. It was the essence of Dad's love for her. Mom, with tears in her eyes, said that she had told Dad that one day, she would give them to me.

Mom said, "I have to ask, what is going to happen when you tell JR...? and Ashley?"

"I figured JR and I would just have to have a fistfight over it and let you and Bill referee."

Mom swatted my ass and it stung. Mom had not swatted me in any way since I was about five years old, almost twenty-one years before! She wasn't smiling, so I know she meant it.

I said, "I'm sorry mom. Head on, that is how I have dealt with JR from day one."

The Family summit

"I think we need to have a sit down with JR, Ashley, Laura, you, me, and Bill. And soon!"

"Do you know what JR has said about Laura to Ashley?" I asked.

"If I know Bill, he has talked to JR about that very fact. But I don't think either of them know about you and Laura's romance." Mom stated, "Okay, I need to plan this out."

Mom, I mean, Dr. Mom, ran a high school in the fifth largest metropolitan area in the nation; she could plan it with her eyes closed.

Laura and I were told by mom to be at hers and Bill's house by 10:00 AM Saturday, and NOT to be late. Bill told JR and Ashley to be at the house no sooner than 10:30 AM because he and mom wanted to sleep in.

Mom had set the table in the dining room, so that JR and Ashley sat between Bill and her. We were told by mom that Laura would sit near her, and I would sit on Bill's side.

As JR and Ashley sat down, Bill said , "Guys come in... Ashley Adams, I would like to introduce you to your probable-future sister-in-law, Laura Davis. Ashley, Laura is Bob's girlfriend NOW, she was JR's girlfriend. Now, I understand that animosity could easily develop between you two young ladies; I'm telling you now, if that would happen, you would crush three marriages. Ashley, your own; the possible marriage between Bob and Laura; and a good chance, Evelyn's and mine. Evelyn and I deeply love each other, but it would kill us if our two sons' families were to do battle.