Doll 001 Pt. 03

Story Info
Doll gets to explore, then heads to "bed."
5.9k words
4.53
13k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamieGray
JamieGray
136 Followers

Mistress tapped her phone one more time and a small addition popped up on my HUD: "Days Since Last Orgasm: 0"

Mistress spent a few moments fussing over the readouts from The Suit, checking to make sure things were remaining within expected normal range. I was able to see my diagnostics as well, and Mistress walked through them all with me to make sure I didn't see anything off. Neither of us saw any problems, and in fact everything was working slightly better than expected in terms of power consumption and temperature regulation.

When we had finished confirming the diagnostics, Mistress unlocked me from The Stand and helped me get my balance again as I readjusted to carrying the additional weight of The Suit.

"Well, Doll, we have a lot of work to do still, but for now I think it's time you got to test out your mobile prison. Go ahead, roam the house, the grounds. Experience being Doll on your own for a bit. Just be back downstairs by Midnight so we can get you back in The Chair for your rest."

I nodded as much as my rigid restraints allowed, which was more of a bow, and signaled "Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress."

I stood for a moment, not knowing what to do with myself, until Mistress slapped my bottom, "Go on, get out there!" I didn't feel the normal sting of the swat, but The Suit transmitted the sensation of an impact, and I could hear the slap. Even small things like that were now denied to me. The thought made me drip a little, which was dutifully sucked up by The Suit.

I took my first hesitant solo steps. Earlier I had been escorted, but this was all on my own. I had practiced wearing The Suit prior to tonight, and had figured out how to walk with the odd weight distribution, but it took a minute to "get back on the horse." After I made it about halfway down the aisle between chairs, I had started to adjust again and was fairly confident as I reached the doors. The thick gloves on my fingers made the door handle a little bit of a difficulty, but I had practiced that, too, and was able to manage it without too much trouble.

There were several people milling around in the main hall as I stepped out of the dining room, and all conversation stopped when they saw me. I realized I should probably get used to being stared at; it was unlikely there would be anything more interesting to look at than me wherever I happened to go. At least until we made more Dolls.

I composed a quick message and played it, "Thank you all for coming. Doll appreciates your attendance and attention."

That seemed to break some of the tension in the room and several people lifted glasses in cheers to me. Conversation began to resume; it's amazing how fast people can adjust to something as unusual as a living rubber doll.

As I walked through, I received several gropes from the people loitering about, testing the feel of my new body, running hands over my ass, my groin, my breasts, and specifically my "face." I of course felt none of it, but that was unimportant. They seemed to enjoy it, ranging from simple curiosity to obvious lust, and that was what was important. I am a Doll, a toy, and I was serving my purpose.

I excused myself after the guests had had their fill of gawking and touching and stepped out through the front door.

The home, the mansion really, that I'd purchased and our video stream and website supported, had a large curved driveway in front which was still populated with quite a few cars. A few more people milled about, and I even spotted that same older man and blonde woman fucking in the bushes. I don't know if he had a naturally high libido, he was being medically assisted, or that blonde was just that arousing to him, but he had a hell of an appetite that night.

I got a few looks from the stragglers outside, but no one approached me, so I continued. I started around the back of the house, following a small stone path. The side of the house was rather dark, with only a few scattered lights, but because I was not currently restricted, the camera feed into The Helmet brightened and added some low light enhancement to help me see better. Dollification wasn't entirely without perks.

I stepped carefully off the path and into the grass, concentrating on my steps on the uneven ground with my new balance. I found my way to my favorite tree in the back yard, the one I spent a lot of time in the past sitting under, enjoying the weather and just generally zoning out and being Zen. I carefully lowered myself down and just sat, like I'd done so many times before. Before I was Doll.

Despite the fact of what I'd been through earlier in the evening, and my imprisonment in The Suit, this was actually the first non-structured time I'd had in quite a while. Between all the prep work and what was, in retrospect, probably busy work to keep my mind occupied by Mistress, I hadn't had much of any time to myself. So, I sat.

Sitting in The Suit was quite a bit more of a task, especially sitting on the ground, so I flailed a bit before I got to the ground. It certainly didn't feel the same as before, especially considering how I was forced to lean against The Pack, which leaned against the tree, but still, I was glad to be alone for the time being.

I sat and relaxed as much as my strict encasement allowed, and contemplated my situation. I could hear the crickets chirping, along with more subtle noises that I wouldn't have heard without my technologically enhanced hearing.I could see in the dark, even if it was filtered through a screen.

I couldn't feel the cool night air, but I also didn't feel a chill, nor did I feel too warm. The Suit kept me at an ideal temperature at all times. It also protected me from abrasions, bumps, bruises, and the other small physical traumas of life. On the other hand, I couldn't touch my face, or smell the flowers in the air; the scent was getting to me, but it bypassed any senses. On the other hand again, my air was filtered and cleaner than anything short of bottled air.

I sat like that for a while, going over all the new feelings I was having. We'd tested all this before, of course, I'd spent plenty of time in The Suit, but those were temporary tests, and this was real. The full weight of what I'd both accomplished and done came crashing down on me all at once, now that I had time to think. I'd really done it! I WAS Doll 001. Literally years of wanting, fetishizing and otherwise yearning for this while also building the damn thing, and I'd finally done it.

I had just cum not long before, but I was already aroused again, and my clitty strained and dripped in The Cage. While I had given up a lot, and the feeling of that loss was acute, I couldn't deny that the feeling of extreme arousal, sensual desire, that was even greater. I had turned myself into the perfect Doll, along with a lot of help from Mistress and others. This was real.

I got lost in thought like that for quite some time. I was still surprised that despite the tubes down my throat starting to make their presence known, and the large plug in my hole, I actually was pretty comfortable. The Suite was restrictive, but I was accustomed to bondage after years with Mistress and Miss Erin, and it had been custom fitted to me, so there were no awkward pinches, bunches, or other things to distract me.

Despite my enhanced vision and hearing, I failed to notice the man and the blonde bombshell from before had gotten closer to me. I think I technically heard them walking up, but had ignored it while lost in thought. I definitely noticed when the woman giggled and turned to see them looking at me as the man groped her ass.

When they saw that I'd noticed them, they moved a little closer, and I got a good look at both of them for the first time. He was tall, handsome, and had been previously dark I was assuming, but now sported a rather dashing salt and pepper look, with the hint of gray stubble. He was wearing a tuxedo, and it must have been tailored to him, because it looked both expensive and fit him almost as well as The Suit fit me.

The woman was like a boy's wet dream: Long bottle blonde hair, perfect makeup, pillowy lips emphasized with shiny gloss, large bolted on breasts straining against a white collared shirt tied tight below them, a flat tanned tummy with a navel piercing that read "Barbie" leading to a short pleated pink plaid skirt, white thigh highs, and a parody of Mary Jane shoes with a height of heel that was dangerous on solid ground, let alone the soft grass. The only thing that stood out from what most might have fantasized about was the tiny clitty trapped in a chastity cage dangling between her legs. I had assumed he's been fucking her pussy before, but I hadn't gotten the best look. I guess I of all people shouldn't have assumed.

As soon as I saw her clitty, I got an immediate feeling that she was living a life I might have lived if things had gone differently. I felt a brief pang of regret, but also wasn't entirely sure I'd have liked to live that life. Even if the man was quite handsome...

My reverie was cut short by the man speaking, "Hello, Doll. My name's Brendan Davis, and this is my pet, Barbie. You probably don't remember me, but we met a very long time ago, when you were very different indeed. I was a business associate of your father, and I met you when you were a kid. Cute kid, I might add."

I was shocked, but he did seem somewhat familiar, now that I looked at him more. I responded, "Hello. It is nice to meet you again." I was sort of frustrated with the brevity of my response, but I still needed practice with the eye tracking controls.

Brendan smiled as he continued to grope Barbie's ass. I saw him make some slightly different movements and realized he was wriggling a plug around inside her hole. Clearly my father's associate was a kinky guy.

"I won't dwell on the past, this night is about the future, your future. I will say I was sorry to hear about your parents, your father was a decent man in a business filled with assholes, and while I only met her a few times, your mother was a lovely woman."

The mention of my parents made a little twinge inside of me, thinking about that long ago life, but he continued.

"I have to say, I was very surprised when I saw some of your early videos. Clearly I enjoy girls like you, or at least who you were before, and so I was shocked when I realized that the videos I was enjoying of your lovely Mistress and her partner were in a place I recognized. It took me a while to realize WHERE I recognized the home from, but eventually it clicked."

I was shocked, I had worried that someone might figure out who I was when were doing those videos, but I thought hey might recognize me. I never considered they'd recognize the place.

"Anyway, I followed you with great interest over the years. I was actually a bit jealous that I didn't find you first, you were such a lovely girl, and so kinky. When you and the other lovely ladies moved, and started producing more, I decided to reach out to your Mistress to introduce myself. I thought I might get in on the fun, so to speak. She declined, she's quite protective of you it turns out, but when you started developing your suit, I made another offer.

While I'm not interested in owning a Doll like you, I was intrigued by your ideas and your designs. I offered to become an investor in the Doll project in exchange for early access to some of the associated products you designed. As a matter of fact, Barbie here is enjoying one of the prototype plugs you created, isn't that right, Barbie?"

The girl smiled and nodded. She spoke for the first time in my presence, and her voice was girlish and singsong, "Yes, Master, it's, like, supper hot and yummy. Thank you for getting it for me."

Brendan smiled and smacked Barbie on the ass, "Turn around and show Doll. It designed it, you should let it see and thank it."

Barbie giggled, "Yes, Master!" The girl turned and I saw what was unmistakably a second gen plug that I'd designed. It had the abilities to change shape, vibrate, and shock like The Plug in me, but wasn't hollow and didn't have cleaning hookups.

Brendan smiled and fondled the plug a bit more, eliciting a gasp from Barbie. He played with her, but turned to look at me, "Inspired design. You got the gift of that from your father, I think, he was always clever like that. Probably got the kink from your mother, though, they both liked to party but she was definitely the kinkier one."

The way Brendan spoke and his eyes went a little unfocused, it seemed like he might have known from personal experience. Clearly my parents had gotten up to some interesting stuff back in the day.

"My apologies, I've digressed again. Your Mistress is a shrewd young woman, and she drove a hard bargain, but I am continuing to invest in the Doll project. I don't expect to make any money off of it, of course, but I love the concept. It's not like the few million I'm throwing at it matters much to me, anyway. What matters is the sheer eroticism of what you've done is mind boggling, even if it's not my cup of tea. Still, there are some advantages..."

Brendan stopped groping Barbie and brought his hand to his trousers. I hadn't noticed, but he was quite hard and was sporting an impressive package which was outlined by the fine material of his tux. He unzipped his fly, "You see, your Mistress was adamant that I not have you while you were Jennifer, but she made it clear that Doll was here to serve. Obviously your holes are in use, but that still doesn't mean we can't have some fun."

He gave a little gesture and Barbie turned around and fished his cock out of his pants as she knelt to service him. Barbie put herself in between Brendan and I, and pushed her ass back against me, nestling The Cage between her plump cheeks.

"Top off, let me see those tits I bought you," Brendan ordered, and Barbie obliged, opening her shirt. I swear I could hear a slight "boing" with my enhanced hearing, but that was probably my imagination.

Brendan looked back at me, "Squeeze Barbie's tits, Doll. She loves having her new knockers mauled."

I felt slightly out of my element, to say the least. Mistress had done lots of training with me, and we'd played with other Dominants: male, female, non-binary, and anywhere else on the spectrum, but it had always been with her or Miss Erin around. Now I was solo, and I hesitated for a brief moment before my instincts kicked in. I was a Doll. Dolls were toys. Toys are meant to be played with, and they don't get to choose how. (Not that I minded in this case, they were both super hot and I did want to play, I just was in new territory.)

I leaned forward and wrapped my arms around Barbie, running my fingers along the sides of her massively enhanced breasts. I couldn't feel her skin, but there was enough pressure transmitted through the gloves that at least could tell I was touching her. I started squeezing, and I think I squeezed her pretty hard, because she let out a hiss of pain through her nose. That seemed to please Brendan, though, and he smiled encouragingly.

I wasn't sure what to do, other than keep squeezing, which I did, finding the poor girl's nipples and probably squeezing them way too hard. She didn't complain, though, seeing as she was trying to wedge Brendan's impressive cock into her throat. Unfortunately for her, she was trying and failing, and Brendan didn't seem to pleased.

"Barbie, you're embarrassing me in front of an old family friend, and I don't appreciate that. We're going to have to redouble your deep throat training so it can take my cock as well as that pussy of yours."

Barbie moaned an apology, nodding with Brendan's cock still in her mouth. Brendan looked to me, "Doll, I've seen your videos, I know what you used to be able to do with your mouth. Grab hold of the back of Barbie's head and show her how a real cock socket does it."

I was again taken a bit by surprise, but did as instructed. I kept one hand on Barbie's breast and brought the other to the back of the girl's head. Wrapping my fingers through her hair, I used my leverage to push her head forward until she started gagging and held her there. I waited a moment and then let her pull back, catching a quick breath before I forced her forward again. I repeated over and over giving her just enough time to breathe and spit out any of the drool she was producing before forcing her down again.

Normally I wouldn't be anything approaching a Dominant or top. I knew my place and it was as a submissive. I was proud of my oral skills, however, and having lost them I was damn well not going to let this girl off the hook. I'll give her credit, she didn't complain at all, and the trail of precum leaking from her cage said she liked what was happening. She just needed a little encouragement.

After a few more minutes of Barbie's oral training, Brendan pushed my hand away from Barbie's head and grabbed hold of her. He throated her a few more times then pulled her off of his cock and pushed her to the side. Top heavy Barbie fell over with a little humph, her tits nearly smacking her in the face, saved only by their unnatural firmness keeping them from moving too much.

Brendan stepped forward into Barbie's face, his cock in his hand. Giving himself a few more brief jerks, he shot an enormous load all over my "face." Thick globs of his cum coated The Helmet as Brendan unloaded on me. Either Brendan hadn't cum earlier, or he produced more cum than any man I've ever seen, because this would be at least the third load I counted.

With a final grunt, Brendan left the last little bit of his cum on The Helmet. He snapped his fingers and Barbie immediately got up and started licking his cock clean. She rubbed it with her hair to dry it a little, then tucked his still half-turgid member back into his pants. Brendan gestured to me, "Clean up the toy, Barbie. It's rude to return something to its owner dirty."

Brendan's objectification of me made my clit throb again, as did getting an up close view of Barbie licking the cum off of my face. It was surreal to watch her tongue slide over the cameras in The Helmet, cleaning my face while I was unable to feel it, completely detached from what was happening outside. My own clitty throbbed in The Cage, and I felt the slight pull as the vacuum pump kick in, slurping up my precum to keep me dry down there.

Barbie was exceedingly thorough, licking me long past the point where there was likely any cum left on my face. She didn't stop until Brendan stopped her, "Enough, pet, I think you have it." Brendan looked to me, "She's a bit of a cum addict, Doll. I'm actually working on a variation of your nutrient fluid that includes cum. I hope to transition Barbie here to a fully cum based diet eventually."

Barbie let out a little moan at Brendan's words and I could tell she was into the idea. Now that she pulled back a little, I could see how glazed over her eyes were; she was deep in subspace.

Brendan grabbed Barbie by the hair and tugged, "Up!" Barbie complied quickly, rising surprisingly easily given her towering heels. I started to do the same, but was struggling to get off the ground with all the new weight I was carrying. I'd done it before, but it did require a little maneuvering.

Barbie, the sweet thing that she was, reached down to try to help me, but Brendan smacked her hard on the ass, "Leave it. Toy will take care of itself."

Barbie nodded and straightened. She lifted up her short skirt, holding it for Brendan, who attached a short leash he pulled from his pocket to the little cage between her legs. Without another word or look at me, he led her by her clitty to the driveway.

I watched Barbie's swaying ass under her skirt for a moment before wriggling around to get myself off the ground. I had figured out during testing that I had to sort of turtle myself, rolling over onto my side, then hands and knees, before finally standing. I used the tree for balance help and after a few moments I was upright. I was thankful that I'd kept in shape recently, as even with that the exertion of standing had gotten me breathing heavily.

JamieGray
JamieGray
136 Followers
12