Doll

Story Info
A pretty doll for me to play with.
1.1k words
4.23
23.1k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
the_ask
the_ask
28 Followers

'Have you thought about me?'

I was never good at the whole dating thing, even less so with women. I wonder if I should be really honest and tell her the truth. She said she was kinky but we hadn't really gotten down to brass tacks in that regard. In some ways I was extremely confident with power, in other ways, terrified of the consequences if I had gauged my partners incorrectly. I don't stop looking at her as I hesitate. I run a hand through her hair and then cup her face in my hand.

'Of course I've thought about you. I've thought about kissing your all over.' I pull her to me to steal a kiss and she giggles.

'I've thought about how lovely your hair feels in my fingers.' I grip it slightly, adding tension to her scalp but not pulling, not yet.

'I've thought about what you sound like with my fingers between your thighs' I whisper in her ear. A breath escapes her and she bites her lip. She looks so sweet when she's needy. I want to hold her everywhere, squeeze the soft flesh of her and hold her against me so I can trap her in my grip. I bite her lobe and even softer, I murmur 'I've thought about strangling that pretty neck of yours too.' At that she lets out a desperate whimper that breaks something in me.

I throw her to the bed and spread her thighs, noticing the cute mess she's started to make of herself. My fingers gently tease the wet material hiding her sweet little cunt from me and she shivers, her whole body trembling. I try to postpone my hedonistic gratification and venture elsewhere on her body only to find the same soft slopes and curves, the same maddening skin. I grip her waist and trace my tongue over her tummy, holding her in place when she squirms as I lick around her cute belly button but I give in and her pussy draws my tongue like a magnet. I make her beg for it with her body. My mouth never quite giving her the contact she craves, only leaving her with the trace of my breath or the dissatisfaction of fleeting pressure. I loved driving her crazy as she had driven me.

She's adorable when she wriggles underneath me, too shy to vocalise what I know she wants but I tell her to get up and take out my harness from the drawer and choose a cock. I always make her put my harness on, I love the idea of her preparing me to fuck her. Getting the cock ready thats going to fuck her brains out. I can hear her breathing heavy with need as she fastens everything in place, her delicate fingers fixing things in place as efficiently as she can. I sit on the edge of the bed once she's finally done.

'Take off your underwear, slowly.'

I think maybe I like torturing myself because the time between her having her underwear on and off seemed to stretch out excruciatingly and I couldn't have her on my cock quickly enough but she was a good girl that did as she was told and pulled off the flimsy scrap of material ever so slowly. I offer her my hand and she takes it, shyly, her eyes averted in coy submission but with no hesitation as I guide her onto me. She straddles me now and the smell of her wafts around me, a little breath escapes her as she sinks down onto my cock and I hold her close. Her greedy hips are already rocking on me, begging for that friction, desperate for the satisfaction of me plunging in and out. Little squeaks and moans escape her in breathy gasps - I know she can't get herself off like this but I lay back and enjoy the show of her straddling me, her tits bouncing wildly as she rides me.

Finally she admits defeat. Not directly. By laying over me while I'm still inside her and kissing my neck and collar bones, touching my nipples. I love that she gets more frantic the longer I wait. I'm done waiting too though. With a hand at the small of her back, I flip her over onto her back while managing to stay inside of her. She goes boneless and it ignites a sadistic fire in me. What a pretty doll, all mine. I didn't even have to pin her down, she was just splayed open for me to take. And so I took her. I fucked her hard and deep, relished the cries that came from her lips. I loved the way women sounded like they were in pain when crying out in pleasure and vice versa. I could feel her wetness dripping down my cock and onto my thighs, the little slut. I gripped her waist tightly, holding her in place as I dived in and out of her over and over. A part of me adored the compliant little doll she was but I knew there would be more fun to be had breaking my doll.

I sucked a thumb to get it slick and quickly found her greedy little clit and it made me to chuckle to have her almost jump off my cock when I made contact. I closed my other hand around her throat and began to squeeze.

'Tell me what you want pretty doll.'

She whines and it sends jolts through me.

'Tell me!'

She moans loudly as I thrust into her especially deep and then answers.

'I want to come!'

'Be more specific baby.'

Forcing her through her shyness to say dirty things got me off even more. I squeeze her throat even harder.

'I... I want you to ruin me.'

'Oh I will little doll... I will.'

She doesn't even struggle as I continue to choke her. I focus on fucking her thoroughly and rubbing her clit until I can feel her shaking beneath me.

'Are you going to fucking come for me like a good girl?'

She nods, eyes closed with lids fluttering.

'Good. Come for me then.'

I release her neck and as she inhales I strike her, hard. My hand smarts with the impact but she lets a long, loud shriek of pleasure while I fuck her through it and it tempts me to do it again but I restrain myself. She comes hard and long, sweaty and flushed but still picturesque. I stroke her hair as she comes down from her climax and then turns to me and asks, 'what else do you think about me?'

the_ask
the_ask
28 Followers