The Maid's Uniform

Story Info
A trophy wife becomes infatuated with the maid's uniform.
2k words
4.26
96.8k
97

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 04/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,276 Followers

Natasha Lexington's heels clicked against the marble floor of the elegant staircase.

"Honey, I'd like you to meet Sophia." Dorian said.

She swirled her wine glass, silently examining every minute detail of the foreign girl.

"This was the most attractive maid you could find?" she said.

The words were meant to hurt. She wanted the girl to know who held her leash.

"I promise you she was the ugliest." Dorian said sarcastically.

Natasha finished the last bit of wine and handed the glass to Sophia.

"Make yourself useful and go clean that, slut."

Natasha headed back upstairs to her room. Dorian joined her shortly after.

"You could be a little nicer to her." Dorian said. "She's going to be doing a lot of work around here."

"Yes and she will be compensated with money and a place to live. So I will treat her however I damn well please."

Natasha sunk into her favorite chair and pointed to her feet, her large diamond ring sparkling in the light. Dorian knelt in front of her and removed her heels.

"Now be a good boy and put that worthless mouth to better use."

Dorian pulled down her lacy thong and buried his face in between her legs. She moaned softly as she pushed the back of his head. He was not coming up for air until she was satisfied. After years of training him in the art of cunnilingus, his technique still had plenty to be desired. However, it was his complacency and submissiveness that really aroused her.

She reminisced when she was the complacent one. Following orders and being his good girl when they first met. She was used as a status symbol at the time, arm candy for him to flaunt around to all his friends and associates. She understood her position. But having so much time as a quiet decoration gave her so much time to think and analyze. Bimbos would get lost in the attention, but not her. She watched how the men interacted with her treating her like an innocent little girl as they flirted and teased. She played nice, but only to figure out their weaknesses. After marrying Dorian and having two kids, Dorian opened up and admitted he had a bit of a submissive side. It took Natasha no time at all to take control of the marriage and become the head of the house. Dorian was completely hers.

She held his head firm, her orgasm building. She wasn't thinking of Dorian. She was thinking of the maid. Her curvy tan skin and soft facial features. Truth be told, Natasha was infatuated as soon as she walked in. Everything she did from the humble behavior, to the broken English accent compounded her attraction. As she pictured Sophia naked, she held Dorian tight and released all over his face. Soon enough, when she glanced down, it would be that slut staring back.

The next evening, Natasha sat down for dinner with Dorian and their two children. Madelyn and Bradley were twins and both in the midst of their teens. Madelyn was emotional and over dramatic. Bradley was loud and destructive. Both were a handful and Natasha resolved to stay out of their personal affairs.

Natasha's attention was captured immediately not by Sophia entering the room, but by what she was wearing. The pristine uniform had the traditional maid look with the black dress and white sewn in apron. Except this uniform was tight to Sophia's skin highlighting her perfect round ass. The dress was strapless and accented by elbow length black gloves. Sophia's legs were covered in fishnet stockings and her 5-inch black heels were encrusted with diamonds on the toes. She wore a maid's headband which also contained numerous diamonds. The entire outfit was a pleasure to see on such a well-endowed slut, but the piece that drew the most attention from Natasha was the collar around her neck. Like the rest of the ensemble, the thick black collar gripped her neck tightly with a small diamond nestled in the middle. The outfit was enthralling and she wondered how it felt to wear something so humiliating yet sexually stimulating to the eyes.

Sophia served the family a professionally prepared chicken dish and stood off to the side once her duty was complete.

"Maddie, Brad. This is our new maid, Sophia." Dorian said.

"Dressed like that, she should be called slut." Natasha said.

She took a sip of her wine.

"Can you like, not be so rude." Madelyn said.

Natasha glared at her daughter.

"Maid, tell them how much of a slut you are." Natasha said.

Her eyes never left Madelyn's as she waited for the maid to comply.

"I am big slut." Sophia said in her soft voice.

The table was silent. Natasha waited for any other interruptions, looking from eye to eye. No one challenged her.

"Slut, go stand in the corner facing the wall until we request further assistance."

Sophia walked over to the corner and turned around. Her ass was barely being held in place by the tight dress. If she bent over, she would give everyone a full view of her greatest asset. Natasha resisted the urge to humiliate her further. The uniform attracted the eyes to all the right places and Natasha couldn't think of any of her outfits that accomplished such a critical requirement. How was the maid's uniforms better than every $50,000 dress she bought? Dorian and Bradley couldn't hide their frequent peaks. She wanted to scold them, but she'd be a hypocrite. Like a correlation in the night sky, it was hard to peel your eyes off something so complexly beautiful.

At the end of her dinner, Natasha cleared her plate of bones and crumbs onto the floor.

"Slut, clean up this mess."

Sophia left her corner and got down to all fours, careful to keep her body contained within the confines of her uniform. Everyone's eyes were drawn to her ass. Sophia picked up the mess piece by piece as the family ogled her. Madelyn turned away in disgust. She stared at her mother with her arms crossed. Natasha sipped her wine and stared back.

"May I be excused?" Madelyn asked.

"Once you clear your plate on the floor, you may be excused." Natasha said.

Sophia finished cleaning up Natasha's mess and crawled over to Madelyn. She waited patiently on all fours.

"I am not dropping my food on the floor. That's so demeaning."

"Slut you are not to move from that position until Madelyn drops her food on the ground and orders you to clean it up."

Madelyn fumed with anger. Natasha knew she hated being drawn into her mother's games at other peoples expense. She enjoyed seeing her daughter experience real conflict for once and not the many issues she complained about. It was a cruel world out there and this was the only way she would learn how to deal with people.

"You don't have to wait for me, I can clean my plate." Madelyn said to Sophia.

But Sophia smiled and remained on all fours. Madelyn deflated. Her choices were limited. Either obey her mother or let Sophia stay all night in that position. Dorian and Bradley sat silently as the tension built between Natasha and her daughter.

"You are such a cold bitch."

Madelyn picked her plate up and scraped the food onto the floor. Sophia didn't move.

"Tell her what to do."

Madelyn stared at her mother, clearly uncomfortable with the circumstances.

"Clean up my mess, slut." Madelyn said.

Natasha smiled as Sophia moved to clean up the mess.

"You are excused, sweetheart."

"Go to hell."

Natasha sipped her wine, appreciating the feistiness of her daughter. She was never like that as a teenager and it caused many regretful mistakes. If Madelyn couldn't trust her own mother, there wasn't anyone that could take advantage of her until they proved to be trustworthy.

Natasha left Sophia alone for a few days. She wanted the maid to establish a routine before she started disrupting it for her own entertainment. Bradley and Dorian didn't interact with their mouths as much as they did with their eyes. She unknowingly paraded her body around the rooms, cleaning and tidying. The only person who seemed to enjoy interacting with Sophia was Madelyn. Natasha would occasionally catch Sophia helping Madelyn with her Spanish studies or chatting about various other topics. It was a bond Natasha once tried to create, but she was impatient and Madelyn was combative. It never worked out.

One night, Natasha found Sophia cleaning out the study. She sat down with her usual glass of wine and watched her work. Her infatuation with the uniform, especially with the shapely Sophia working in it, had been building since day one. What would it be like to wear the same sexy clothing everyday? Or did Dorian buy her multiple uniforms? Natasha was eager to check out the maid's room. But first, it was time to establish more control. Sophia was instructed to never interact with anyone unless they addressed her.

"Slut, come here." Natasha said.

Sophia stopped working and stood in front of Natasha.

"Yes Miss Lexington?"

"There's something else I want you to clean."

Natasha slowly uncrossed her legs like Sharon Stone revealing her bare pussy. Sophia lowered to her knees and rested her rear on her back legs, mesmerized by the sight before her.

"Please me, you slut." Natasha said seductively.

Sophia braced herself on Natasha's knees, the soft velvet of her gloves caressing her soft skin. Natasha grabbed the back of her head and ensured there was no escape as she felt the simultaneous work of the maid's tongue and fingers. This was a girl who knew how to please. It didn't compare to Dorian on his best day.

Sophia did her job like any other and passed with flying colors. Natasha couldn't contain the slight moans escaping her mouth as the wave of continuous pleasure coursed through her body. Her pressure on the maid's head became tighter and tighter as she neared her orgasm. She had no problem letting the maid pass out if her task wasn't completed. But she was too good for that. As her head got tighter, the pleasure grew. Natasha's stamina diminished and her body succumbed as she climaxed with screams of pleasure that echoed throughout the room.

Sophia felt the hand loosen and fell back and gasped for air. Her face was soaked with Natasha's juices and her makeup, still in tact, had slight smears. Natasha took a moment to catch her own breath before pulling her skirt down in a professional manner and taking another sip of wine. Sophia respectfully remained kneeling.

"I knew you were a slut. Such a talented little slut." Natasha stood from her chair." Finish the rest of the chores like that. No cleaning until bed."

"Yes Miss Lexington."

Sophia resumed her chores and Natasha took one last look at her ass before retiring for the evening.

Before bed, Natasha needed to satisfy her curiosity. Inside the maid's room, there were minimal belongs, a makeup station and a closet. Ignoring the rest of the room, she walked over and opened the closet. To her delight, Sophia had not one, but six identical maid uniforms. The fabric was soft and flexible, no doubt giving the body room to maneuver and breathe. The diamonds were exquisite and dazzling. The slut was wearing a fortune every day and she didn't even know it.

Amusing thoughts ran through her mind as she pictured wearing the uniform and being commanded by Sophia. The role reversal brought her back to her college days where she was the eager slut willing to go down on any frat boy who showed a little aggression. She grew tired of that game from men. But from women, now that was a different experience, especially someone like a slut maid. Natasha closed the closet and dismissed the fantasies from her mind. They were only that. Fantasies. Surely she would never do such a thing.

Would she?

XBan
XBan
1,276 Followers