All Comments on 'Doll: Mother'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Iggy_ManIggy_Manover 4 years ago
Interesting Twist

I have to say I wasn't expecting it to actually be his mother. I enjoyed that disturbing twist. And you linked it to the original story really well. Most of the kink in it really isn't my thing, but I was still interested, and it was still a turn on. I don't know about you, but I consider that high praise.

AlinaXAlinaXover 4 years agoAuthor

High praise indeed, and I thank you.

I'm largely indifferent about incest, myself, but find dollification quite enjoyable if done right. Turning Stacy into a doll is definitely on the horror side of that, but the twist that it's the mother... Well, I'm really quite curious what Stacy's new life would be like.

HardolemanHardolemanalmost 3 years ago

I absolutely love son\ mom incest stories! My mother was a very beautiful woman, a little over weight but I have always liked bbw's.......she had fabulous curves and very big, firm breast! I still fantasize about her......

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 3 years agoAuthor

I'm sure she's happy you hold a candle for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pretty great. I'd love to read some more if you're writing it. <3

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Probably not, sorry, but I'm happy you liked it. I did attempt a third part to this, but it refused to go anywhere. But you might like The Magic Corset.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would love more from this story! How does their story end?

AlinaXAlinaXover 2 years agoAuthor

At some point the mother confesses, and they live happily ever after.

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale4 months ago

Unique and sexy. Well done.

AlinaXAlinaX4 months agoAuthor

Thanks :-)

I still wonder how Stacy's story continues.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Doll Previous Part
Doll Series Info