All Comments on 'Dollars and Sins Ch. 03'

by Fugue123

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
lone_wolf716lone_wolf716over 8 years ago
Good story line...

Keep after it.. would like Rob to get what he really wants, and for Madalyn to get what she really needs....keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoyed but...

Overused Metaphorically...it became a distraction for a bit. Enjoy the story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
2 should make a 3rd !!!

Good job, enjoyed the reading, now please let her be fertile, and let him have a home destroyer weapon to mark her permanently !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Some what better, but it is time he boinked her and move to sissy. Do not drag it out to long though.

Gem_tigerGem_tigerabout 8 years ago
Interesting

I, personally, find this series very interesting. A rather strange, refreshing plot, well written and not 'rushed'. Good little twist at the end

hornacekhornacekabout 8 years ago
A step down because of the change in the protagonist's motive

This was a very good continuation of parts 1 and 2, but in those parts the son's motivation seems to be that he wants to make out with his mother, he wants to see her naked. Very selfish, very understandable.

Suddenly in this part, we find out that his motivation is to help her, to make her more comfortable with her sexuality so she will get out in the dating world again. He's not a horny teenager that wants to fuck his mother, he's a good son trying to help his mother become a better person. No! This is wrong!

I'll still read this for the all the crazy mind control scenes (which have been great and well done). But I'm hoping that the benevolent son parts are kept to a minimum.

Fugue123Fugue123about 8 years agoAuthor

@hornacek, FWIW, remember that we're listening to Rob explain himself. My estimate? 20-30% truth mixed in there; 70-80% lies he tells himself to keep believing he's a good person ...

doug_noughtdoug_noughtabout 8 years ago
Nicely done

A tad verbose, but still a very good read. I just hope you DON'T turn the mom into a slut. Let the son enjoy her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
MOAR!!

Please do continue this story; we need to see whether the mother and son can cum to a meeting of the minds. Thanks for the story!

keithgreykeithgreyabout 8 years ago
fun story

I enjoyed the concept and look forward to the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFugue123@Fugue123
316 Followers
Stories are just too much fun to not write them. I scribble short stories and now novels. I doodle sexy images. And I do both to create visual novels and games. I'm currently working on a visual novel version of "A Matter of Will," available for free, with a new chapter every...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES