Dollars and Sins Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fugue123
Fugue123
316 Followers

She'd spent Monday naively thinking that maybe ... if she could tough it out long enough, she might get over the crest and not feel soooo wrong at not taking his deal.

Fool.

By Tuesday morning, her entire mind was revolving about the lost opportunity. She'd failed, she'd screwed up horribly, and now she would never get that dollar. That ... dollar.

By Tuesday evening, she'd been calling him. And he'd ... given her hope. That he might come home, and she might be able to still make good on the deal.

But Wednesday went, and he'd never called. By evening, she couldn't stand it anymore and called him. And when he'd brushed her off, she'd call again. And again and again, humiliating herself even in her own eyes. That she was ... that desperate.

But ... she was. She needed to not let the dollar deal fall through.

So she'd driven up to his college today, ready to do whatever it took to get that dollar.

And now ... she had it!

And another one too! Just for putting her coat back on and delaying her nakedness until they got home. God, if he'd told her to strut around naked in front of his dormmate, she thought she might have, so desperate she'd been.

And, the final glorious cherry on top of it all ... drum roll ... she now possessed twelve of the thirteen damned dollars. And if that's all that he had – and she prayed that it was – he was on the verge of the end of his power over her.

He wouldn't have any weird hold over her any more!

She'd have done some bad things through all this: like making out with her own son; with tongue; and letting him feel up her boobs; and gushing how much she loved him in her daze of sexual excitement; and now posing and strutting around nude for him; and talking filthy for him. But– well, they'd deal with those things when they got there.

She was soon to be free! Free of whatever he'd done here to get her to ... loosen up. But she didn't really WANT to be loose. She liked tight – sure, he'd call it tight-assed, but still. She got into less trouble being tight-assed. It was safer that way.

She looked over at him dozing. He ... was a good looking boy.

And he'd certainly been commanding. Whatever she might disagree with what he was doing to her personality, she had to admit, he set his goals and then pursued them with purpose.

He'd ... make a woman a good strong man one day.

Just not her. After that thirteenth bill, she was back to off-limits.

Thank God.

The moment she pulled into her driveway, she felt it – the powerful feelings. She was home now, she was supposed to be naked for him, like they'd agreed in the deal. Or else he might take the dollar away if she didn't complete her part.

"Darling," she breathed, "we're home now, Rob."

"Hmm?" he stirred and blinked.

"We're home now, sweetie. Let's go get me naked, hmm?"

Fugue123
Fugue123
316 Followers
12