Doll's Diary - Entry 01

Story Info
Rules and an introduction to Doll.
875 words
3.58
3k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2023
Created 08/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**All characters are over 18 (Doll is 22, Master is 35, Mistress is 32)**

Rules

1) Doll will not hesitate to be honest in her writings. If something is bothering her, Master and Mistress will work with her to fix it.

2) Any assignments given by Master and/or Mistress must be completed by 4:30 PM unless told otherwise.

3) Doll is strongly encouraged to write in her diary at least once a week. Any and every topic is allowed as long as she is comfortable writing it.

4) Entries will be grammatically correct and use full sentences. Doll should strive for at least half a page with each entry.

5) Master and Mistress may provide criticism if Doll's work is not up to standard. Criticism will be respectfully accepted and mistakes will be corrected.

6) Doll's diary will be written in a shared, online document so Master and Mistress can easily access it and respond at any time. If a pen-and-paper assignment is given, Doll will either retype it or take a picture and put it in the document.

7) Doll's diary will be posted online to inspire other submissives. If she would like to keep an entry private, she must ask permission from Master and Mistress.

~~~~~~~~~~

Entry 1

Hi! I'm Doll! Master and Mistress wanted me to start this journal so I can write about being their doll. They both said I'm a really good writer. I love being used by Master and Mistress. I'm a good doll and I obey every order they give me. They control everything about me. Literally everything.

Things Master and Mistress Control:

- How I dress (feminine, pink, ribbons, dresses)

- What shoes I wear (stilettos, ballet shoes)

- What my hair looks like (long, light brown, always neatly curled)

- How I walk (head high, quiet footsteps)

- When I brush my teeth (7:30 AM and 7:30 PM)

- What I say when they come home ("Good evening, Master and Mistress!")

- When I go to the bathroom (always ask permission)

- What I eat (healthy food, no sugary sweets unless I've been a SUPER good doll)

- When I cum (only when Master and Mistress are around, always ask permission)

- How often I please Master and Mistress (every day... but not as often as I'd like)

There's a lot more, but I'll be writing for hours if I try to list everything.

I love pleasing Master and Mistress. I especially love sucking Master's cock. It's so big and his cum tastes so good! He lets me suck his cock every morning because he's the nicest Master ever!!

And Mistress's boobs are amazing! They're so huge and soft and squishy. I love them! And her pussy always tastes yummy and juicy. I wish I could only eat cock and pussy, but food is important for being a healthy doll.

~~~~~~~~~~

Entry 1.5

[Answer the following questions honestly.]

Master gave me a list of questions to answer. I'm going to be a good doll and answer them.

1) How old are you?

22 years old

2) What are your measurements?

I'm 5'5", I wear a size 6 shoe, and my bra size is a 32B.

3) What is your sexuality?

I'm a pansexual female.

4) Top or bottom?

Bottom! Duh.

5) Do you have a gag reflex?

Unfortunately. But Mistress said she would help me get better!

6) What is your favorite position?

Mistress sitting on my face while Master fucks my pussy.

7) What is the most sensitive part of your body?

My neck is super ticklish. Master and Mistress love to tease me by breathing on my neck until I'm squirming.

8) What turns you on?

Being called a good doll, sucking cock, and serving Master and Mistress.

9) Do you masturbate?

All the time! I never cum without permission, though.

10) How would you describe your perfect date?

Dinner with Master and Mistress at a fancy restaurant. They sit on either side of me and whisper all the naughty things they want to do to me until I can't eat because I'm so horny. Then, we go home and I make both of them cum.

11) When was your first kiss?

I was 13 years old and I kissed my best friend, Tyler. It wasn't a great kiss, but I've gotten a lot better now.

12) When did you lose your virginity?

I was 16 years old. It was an ex-boyfriend who will remain unnamed because I didn't like him in the first place.

13) Most orgasms in a day?

Before I met Master and Mistress, I had sex all the time. One time, I came twenty-three times in 24 hours!

14) Who do you think about when you masturbate?

Master and Mistress, of course!

15) What is the sluttiest thing you've ever done?

I was a cum dump for ten people at the same time. They all used my body however they wanted, and then they covered me with cum. It was super hot. I wish I could do it again (if you're reading this, Master, maybe you could add this to my Christmas list?)

16) How do you feel right now?

I'm so happy to be writing for Master and Mistress!