Doll's Diary - Entry 02

Story Info
Doll describes her routines.
1.3k words
4.57
2.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2023
Created 08/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Entry 2

[Answer the following questions in as much detail as possible. No less than two pages.

What are your responsibilities as Master and Mistress's doll?

What are the three most important rules that good dolls follow? Explain why each is important.

What rituals do you perform for Master and Mistress? How do you feel about these rituals?

--Mistress]

My responsibilities are to care for the house while Master and Mistress are working. And when they are home, I care for them in whatever ways they desire. Dolls make very good servants.

Caring for the house means that I do all of the cleaning. I have a whole cleaning routine. In the mornings, I clean the bathrooms and the kitchen, and I do all the laundry. In the afternoons, I dust, vacuum, and make the bed. Then, I cook dinner on nights that we eat at home. If I don't have to cook dinner, then I prepare myself for going out (I'll write about that in the ritual part).

Master and Mistress also like to give me homework to do in the afternoons. My homework is done to prepare me for our nighttime activities. It usually involves researching something explicit, playing with myself, or training myself. Good dolls should be prepared to please their Master with any hole.

My responsibilities when Master and Mistress are home mean taking care of them. I give them massages to help them unwind at the end of the day, I keep them entertained as I report what I did, and I give them physical comfort like hugs and kisses.

Then, during dinner, I serve food, drinks, and anything else they may need. Sometimes they let me eat with them. Other times, I kneel and wait for their orders. I am happy to be a good doll and do as they say.

After dinner, we go to the bedroom. I do whatever Master and Mistress tell me to do. I always put their pleasure before mine. I'm a very good doll like that. If Master and Mistress decide that I've behaved enough, sometimes they will let me cum. After that, Master and Mistress clean up. I will also discuss that in the rituals.

The three most important rules that a doll must follow:

Consent comes first. Safewords must be used if they are needed.

Communication is key.

Master and Mistress must be prioritized.

These rules are important because they keep all three of us happy, healthy, and safe. They are the foundations of any good relationship. There are more rules, but Mistress only wants the first three.

Consent is important because it keeps us all happy. It applies at any time, even outside of the bedroom. If anyone is uncomfortable doing something, then we have to respect that without question. Safewords are especially important during sex. Master and Mistress like to be rough, and they always encourage me to use my safewords if I need to stop.

Communication is important because it keeps us safe. Master and Mistress are very open to communication. They let me express every emotion, good or bad, and I do the same with them. Bottling up emotions is unsafe, and can lead to pointless miscommunications and arguments. It's always better to say something than to stay silent.

Finally, prioritizing Master and Mistress keeps us healthy. I prioritize their health and happiness, and in return, they prioritize mine. This helps with communication because a healthy person makes healthy decisions.

My rituals are the best! They're like responsibilities, but more fun. They allow me to take care of Master and Mistress, and they help me to drop into sub-space when I struggle to.

Ritual 1: Morning

I wake up with Master's alarm. Most mornings, I suck his cock to help him wake up. Mistress usually keeps sleeping, but sometimes she wakes up and watches. Sucking Master's cock is the best morning treat a doll could ask for.

Once Master gets out of bed, I snuggle with Mistress until her alarm goes off. Mornings are the only time when I get to be the big spoon, and I love it.

Ritual 2: Dressing

Master chooses my outfit of the day while he gets dressed. He lays it out on the bed while I snuggle with Mistress, then leaves for work. After he leaves, Mistress's alarm goes off. She tells me to pick out her clothes for work while she takes her morning shower.

I always do my best to choose Mistress's clothes. It makes me feel like a good servant, which makes me feel like a good doll.

I help Mistress dress after her shower, and then she helps me dress. I could do it by myself, but I like being dressed up like a Barbie doll. And Mistress likes dressing me.

Ritual 3: Sex Preparation

While Master and Mistress are at work, I have a few rituals to perform.

First, I lay out our toys for the night. I also include any special outfits that Master and Mistress request. I make sure that it's neat and tidy, then send a picture to them.

After that, I do any training that Master and Mistress request. Usually I put in a buttplug to train my butt to take cocks. I don't really like anal, but I like having a plug inside of me. I also practice deep-throating with dildos. I can get almost all the way down a seven-inch cock.

Ritual 4: Evening

Master and Mistress coming home is the best part of my day. At 4:45 PM, I wait by the door in my greeting position: standing with my hands resting on my skirt, head slightly bowed, and a doll smile on my face.

When they come inside, I always say, "Good evening, Master and Mistress!" I take their coats and bag, and Mistress usually lifts my skirt to inspect my panties.

Ritual 5: Bathing & Showering

I take a shower right after Master and Mistress come home from work. After sex, all I do is use the toilet and wipe myself off with a washcloth and a towel. Then, I serve Master and Mistress while they clean up.

Master and Mistress always clean up together after sex. I start the water and make sure it's a comfortable temperature. If they want a bath, I also light a candle with a lavender scent.

I kneel next to the bathtub/shower while they wash up, ready to serve them. I am not permitted to wash them because bathing is their time to spend together. When they're done cleaning up, I give them towels to dry off, and I lay out their nightclothes or bathrobes.

Ritual 6: Going Out

Getting ready to go out to dinner is a very special ritual for me. It's the only one that I created, myself. Master and Mistress trust me to do it properly and independently (with a little guidance, of course).

First, I take a shower to get clean. I always use a nice-smelling shampoo because it makes me feel just a little fancy. I always make sure to completely dry my hair because it's never proper to go out with wet hair.

Then, I get dressed. This is the part where Master and Mistress guide me. They choose my outfit, even the pantyhose that I wear, and I lay it out and take a picture for their final approval. Once they approve (Mistress likes to tease me by changing the outfit several times), I am allowed to get dressed. I always dress slowly, letting myself embrace every piece of clothing that I put on.

Finally, I put on makeup. I have a very consistent makeup routine that ensures I look like a doll without looking fake. I use concealer, contour, highlighter, and blush for my face. Then, I use pink eyeshadow (usually with glitter), eyeliner, and mascara to make my eyes look super feminine and doll-like. I also put on pink lipstick (no lipgloss!).

And then I'm ready to go out!

Thank you for giving me this assignment, Mistress.

[Good work, doll. All requirements were met. Master and I will reward you later.

Love, Mistress]