Doll's Don't Move

Info
Mommy degrades, feminizes, and dollifies you.
185 words
4.42
19k
10
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissLofn
MissLofn
458 Followers

Storyline: You tried your hardest to be good but what "Mommy" is wanting is impossible. How does she expect YOU, a living and breathing human, to not move or make a sound? You aren't an object. You have a name. You have a life story. Dolls also have stories given to them by their owners whispers an unfamiliar voice in your head, beckoning you deeper. You aren't a toy...are you?

Included: Mommy kink, dollification, objectification, dumbification, transformation, humiliation, degradation, harsher femdom, makeup, makeover, threats of basement time, compliments, hyper feminization, over the knee, spanking, and punishment, listener is a big poofy dress.

~ Inclusivity Stuff ~

Pet Names: babydoll, pretty one, dolly, doll, toy, and dollface

Body Parts Mentioned: ass, head, cheeks [reference to butt], and face

Misc: could be seen as the listener is taken and made to be a doll OR this is a fun little scene between a dom/sub involving harder themes it's up to you!

"Good girl" is used like 3 or 4 times throughout this I believe. It is in reference to "dolly" the persona and not the actual listener!

--:--
--:--
1.0
MissLofn
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Will there be a part 2? More about the punishments ?

GimperGimper10 months ago

Super hot audio i love the dark edge i hope you do some femdom horror stuff. Could you do a Get Out hypnosis style hypnotizing a victim into a doll please thank you.

Share this

Similar Stories

Mommy's Little Bimbo Becoming a Bimbo w/the help of your mommy dommein Audio
Serving Princess Georgina Pt. 01 Jamie arrives for his new life in a female-run settlement.in BDSM
Good Boys Get Permission [F4TM] Dove fucked by your girlfriendin Audio
It Really Does Happen Michael is trained by his friend's niece as a slavebitch.in Fetish
I Want To Watch My Slut Gag On It Femdom alpha chokes you with her cockin Audio
More Stories