Serving Princess Georgina Pt. 01

Story Info
Jamie arrives for his new life in a female-run settlement.
1.4k words
4.25
13k
14

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/04/2023
Created 04/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie could barely contain his excitement as the coach slowed down. They were nearly there.

His heart was beating fast with joy and anticipation. He was was free, free at last. Free from making decisions. Free from trying to impress women. Free from pretending to be confident and independent. Now he could fulfil his rightful role serving women.

Jamie smiled at the man next to him. He smiled back, sharing his excitement. The coach had arrived in the female-led settlement. In the distance, they could see the statue of the settlement's ruler, Princess Georgina, towering over the street.

There was a blast of light as the coach doors were opened, and then Jamie could hear women shouting. "Out! Now. Move."

The men closest to the doors started getting out. Jamie and the others surged after them. Standing there were several athletic-looking women, of different heights and ages, but all dressed with sophisticated practicality, with crops and floggers hanging from their belts.

"Faster, you lazy bitches!" shouted the closest woman. Jamie quickly followed the others. They were herded into some sort of large warehouse. There was a vast open space, and several women were shouting at the men to gather in the middle of the room and face the front.

As Jamie did so, he saw a sight that took his breath away. On the wall facing him, there was a picture of Princess Georgina that covered almost the entire wall. The ruler of the settlement was depicted with her hands on her hips, looking down at the slaves who were now gathered in the warehouse. Jamie felt his devotion to Princess Georgina surging inside him. His life would be dedicated to serving her. He had never felt so much joy.

One of the women approached a microphone and looked at them all with an expression of contempt.

"Congratulations," she said. "Despite being male, and therefore largely unable to think beyond the most basic and disgusting physical desires, you have chosen to give the rest of your lives to serving the Superior Gender and in particular to serving our wise, beautiful, perfect and infallible ruler, Princess Georgina. You were right when you made that choice. What you think or feel now doesn't matter. There is no going back."

Jamie felt his stomach turn with joy and fear.

"My name is Mistress Josephine," continued the woman. "You will find out your own names shortly. Now take your clothes off."

The last instruction was so sudden that Jamie was not sure he had heard correctly. But some of the men near him started undressing. One woman, noticing Jamie's hesitancy, strode straight up to him. Jamie just had time to notice her badge, reading "Mistress Sarah", before she grabbed the top of his T-shirt in one hand and simply ripped it down the middle.

"Obey quickly, slave!" she commanded. "Slow obedience is no obedience."

Jamie unbuttoned his jeans as quickly as he could and was soon pulling off his underpants, his semi-erect penis flopping out in front of him.

Mistress Sarah looked down with an expression that suggested she felt slightly sick. "One of the worst parts of my job is having to look at slaves' pathetic cocks," she said. "At least I don't have to look at yours, as I haven't brought a microscope with me."

Some of the women nearby heard her comment and laughed. One of them glanced over. "Fucking hell," she said. "I've got heels twice as long as that cock."

They all laughed, as Jamie, red in the face, kept his eyes on the floor. Providing entertainment for the Superior Gender was a privilege, he thought. This is what he now lived for.

The men were ordered to throw all their clothes into incinerators that stood on one side of the room. No part of their old lives was left.

On one side of the room were ten doors very close together, as if leading to some sort of cubicles. The men were ordered to form queues in front of the doors.

Mistress Josephine returned to the microphone.

"While queuing, you will turn your heads sideways and look at the picture of Her Wise and Infallible Highness Princess Georgina," she said. "You will not look away from the picture until you get your turn at the cubicle. You will not make eye contact with each other. You will not speak without permission. You will not think without permission. You will obey or be punished."

Jamie didn't need the warning; he just gazed up at Princess Georgina's beauty. At one point he was dimly aware of a man elsewhere in the queue being grabbed because he had looked away from the picture. Jamie could hear the man being thrown to the floor and kicked by two of the women. But he didn't need to think about that. He didn't need to think at all. He just needed to gaze at Princess Georgina to know he was in the right place.

It almost came as a surprise when Jamie realised it was his turn to go into the cubicle. It was tiny. It was almost entirely taken up by a machine of about human height, with just enough space to stand inside it. Jamie squeezed himself into the platform in the middle, wondering what was supposed to happen now.

It did not take long to find out. Some sort of mechanism shot out in front of him, attaching itself to his penis. Jamie yelped but he could not move. The machine wrapped something around him and he felt a sharp pain that subsided as the machine withdrew, leaving behind a chastity device that was now firmly locked onto him.

He had barely begun to recover before another mechanism shot out, this time just below his head, and wrapped itself around his neck. Jamie started to panic, and tried to remind himself that nobody wanted to kill him. They wanted him here to serve the Superior Gender. By the time he had calmed down, he realised that a collar had been very tightly fixed around his neck.

He was dizzy as the door was opened and he was led away to another room, where he had to join a queue in front of a desk.

This room had several pictures of Princess Georgina around the walls, in a variety of stunning outfits and striking poses. Jamie's gaze moved between them and he could feel himself twitching in his chastity device. One of the guards looked down at his penis with disgust, and then he was the desk.

"Lower your eyes, bitch!" snapped the woman at the desk, raising her own eyes and tossing her long black hair behind her. She wore a badge saying, "Mistress Gemma". She looked at Jamie's collar and he realised there must be something written on it.

"You are Bitch 449," she said. "What is your name?"

"I am Bitch 449, Mistress," said Jamie. He was delighted to see her smile.

"Good. Any attempt to refer to yourself by any other or previous name will be dealt with very harshly. None of us give a fuck about what anyone called you before you got here. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress Gemma. Of course, Mistress Gemma."

She looked down at her papers. "You are to be sent to work on Princess Georgina's new palace," she explained. The building is to be finished in time for Her Wise and Infallible Highness to celebrate her birthday there on 26th May. As you have sworn devotion to her, slave, you will no doubt work very hard to make that happen."

"Yes, Mistress. I don't want to let down Princess Georgina."

The raven-haired woman raised her eyebrows and smiled, a mocking expression on her face. "More specifically, you will be part of the group working on building the room that will store Princess Georgina's footwear. It is a very big and very important room, obviously."

Jamie was delighted. "That is an honour, Mistress!"

"Of course it is," she replied. "Though I am glad you realise it, slave. It seems you are a true devotee of the Superior Gender, as all men should be."

"Oh, yes, Mistress!" said Jamie, smiling.

"Don't smile in my presence!" commanded Gemma. "Now stand and face that wall until you are called."

"Yes, Mistress," said Jamie, quickly scuttling off and removing the smile from his face. But he was still smiling inside.