Dom and Minnie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dom: God damn, Minnie. That's so hot.

Minnie: I lick up and down your dick. I love this dick. It taught me to love myself

Minnie: That was intense. I never knew you had such a dirty mouth.

Dom: Same. I miss you.

Minnie: Well thanks to you, I have to get a new pair of panties. But yes, I really miss you too. When we get back we'll see each other.

Dom: Can't wait. Goodnight Minnie.

Minnie: Sweet dreams Dom.

I rummaged through my dresser. Today was the day. What the hell did people wear camping anyway? I set out some jeans and sweatpants on my bed. These fit me fine, and they were comfortable and warm. They were pretty rugged too and I didn't care that much if they got dirty or ripped. I placed them in my backpack. They would work out just fine.

But as I looked for a good warm pair of socks, there was something not quite right. I held up the jeans and turned them over and over. These were pretty practical, but how would they look? It was just me and Dom. What did I care what my clothes looked like? This trip was for me to tell him that things were over between us, if there had ever been anything. We had sex in the cabin and it had been my first time. And it had been amazing. Mike had never made me feel like Dom did. With Dom, I felt sexy and gorgeous. And he took his time and made me feel so good. I didn't even come close to cumming with Mike. I once begged him to go down on me, but he wouldn't do it. "I don't eat anything that can get up and walk away." Asshole. I had sucked his dick plenty of times and the jerk never even thought about reciprocating.

No, the jeans and sweatpants wouldn't do. Just because I wanted to look good didn't mean that I was in love with Dom. In my drawer there were some sporty little shorts I wore to work out some days. They were yellow and black skin tight bike shorts and they worked great anytime I wanted to work out. I dropped my pants and panties and pulled on the shorts. I never wore these with underwear because you could always see the panty line.

Turning around to look in the mirror I almost gasped. How did I not realize how my ass looked in these? I have always wished my ass was a little bigger, but these pants emphasized every contour and curve. I looked sexy as hell in this. I'd have to look next time I was at the gym to see if anyone was staring. This was a definite yes.

I pushed more clothes aside. I looked cute in these skirts, but they were a bit too dainty for the outdoors, more suited to a date. I would have to remember them. Then I remembered something else. I had kept them while I was away at school and kept them in my backpack. I had to keep them a secret. My parents would be pissed if they saw me in them, especially dad, and would make me take them back.

Unzipping my backpack, I took them out. High waisted Daisy Duke shorts. I had never had the courage to wear them, though. They had sat in my dresser at school for months. At one time I thought that Mike might want to see me in them, but he had said my thighs and legs were like toothpicks and they didn't turn him on. So they stayed, unloved and unused, in the dresser drawer. But now, I was feeling a little more adventurous. My heart fluttered as I took the bike shorts off and slid on the Daisy Dukes.

I was almost afraid to look. What if these looked bad on me? I wanted so badly to be sexy now. I felt plain and boring and ordinary. Mike's words echoed in my mind. "Flat, skinny, boyish." But when I opened my eyes, I felt overwhelmed. These shorts fit so well, and they seductively outlined my hips. They were so short too. I turned and admired how they made my butt look in the mirror. It looked fuller, and more importantly, on display. These shorts said, "I know what I've got. I dare you to look away." Just the way I looked made me feel a little hot, and I felt a trickle of wetness. I hadn't felt this sexy since... well since I had been with Dom in the cabin. Jesus, my ass cheeks were almost hanging out the back of these. So these were coming along too. But I made sure they were well hidden.

One more pair of shorts would be all I needed. I decided on a pair of black denim shorts that were more cute than sexy and reached down to just above my knees. These would be comfortable and draw people's eyes. Just in case I packed a pair of sweatpants if it got cold at night. I reminded myself that I would have to pack panties too.

Tops were so much more problematic. I had kind of liked how my butt looked with the right clothes and angle. I could wear some of my pushup bras here I supposed. But what was the point? They didn't exactly scream camping and they were uncomfortable. I had never liked bras anyway. Before I got with Mike, I hardly ever wore them. Someone like Alex needed them. She always told me how sweaty her boobs would get underneath and how much they bounced whenever she moved faster than a brisk walk. And running wasn't even possible. Thinking of this, I felt a little irritated. What right did she have to complain? I certainly didn't need a bra.

Fuck it. Bras were out. At that point I actually felt an iota of relief. I hated wearing the things, and the pushup bras reminded me of how flat I was every time I put one on. Dom had always liked my tits. He had spent so much time on them, and told me how cute and sexy they were. In spite of myself, I couldn't help but think he was just being nice. Besides, who cared what Dom thought?

I picked out a spaghetti strap top. It was a light shade of maroon and I had always liked how it looked. At least I liked how it looked when I held it up. And I liked how it looked on the developed chest of the model that flaunted the thing when I ordered it. I took a deep breath and tried to calm the disparaging voices in my mind. I slipped it on.

It was easiest to look at my back first. It clung to my body, and every curve was laid bare for anyone to see. It actually felt heartening seeing me in this. There would be no problem at all when I walked away. The front was another matter. I had to take a few more deep breaths.

When I turned around I felt my body heat up. I saw my lips flush red with a blush in the mirror. The blush went all the way down my neck to my chest. I felt so exposed and embarrassed in this top. The top was just short enough to show a thin strip of my belly above the line of my pants. You wouldn't be able to see it at all with the daisy dukes. But above that... The fabric was thinner than I remembered and my nipples stood out like pencil erasers. Even though you could see how small my tits were, I undoubtedly looked hot in this. I felt the strange feeling of being aroused looking at my own body. If this didn't make Dom hard, he was dead and buried. Not that it mattered.

It would take a lot of courage to wear this, but if I was going all-out with the shorts, why not the top? After all Dom and I were the only ones who would see this, and he didn't even have to use his imagination. He had seen it all.

I also packed the workout tank top I wore with the bike shorts. It pressed my nipples down so I wasn't exactly flashing high beams. It also pressed my boobs down and I looked flat as a boy. Whatever.

It would be time to leave in a few minutes. Dad had insisted on dropping me off at Alex's house. "There's no sense in having the car sit there for three days." He had said, but I insisted that I would feel embarrassed with him dropping me off. I hadn't felt that way since I was in high school, and I could tell it hurt his feelings a bit. But he relented.

I knew what I wanted to wear to see Dom, but I would have to be sneaky about it. The purple spaghetti strap top was the way to go. Might as well shock him first thing. I could cover up with one of my old baggy t-shirts so mom and dad wouldn't see and just take it off in the car. Since covering my legs wouldn't be quite as easy I would wear the black denim shorts. Perfectly innocent and hot at the same time.

When I said bye, dad hugged me almost uncomfortably tight. "You take care of yourself. I don't like you being all alone out there, Minnie Bug." He kissed the top of my head.

If he only knew. He and Dom went all the way back to high school. Dad had been so patient with him, and even sponsored him when he got sober. Cutting things off with Dom was definitely the right decision here. It would kill him if he knew. "Dad, it's only three days. I've been at college for years."

He sighed, "I don't know... you're so grown up now. Don't worry about me. Have fun." Everything he said made me more certain that I was making the right decision.

The sweatshirt was off, my car was packed, and I was off to Dom's house. We had been there once years ago. His house was small, almost a cottage, and sat far back from the street surrounded by trees. But we had never come in. Dad was dropping him off that time he lost his license, but we didn't go inside. I was pretty curious about what it looked like.

The GPS said I was only minutes away, and I felt my heart pound in my chest. I feared I would crumble when I saw him, and be putty in his pervy hands. Over text it was always so different. He was snarky, almost taunting. Maybe it was because you didn't have to look the other person in the eyes. Maybe it was because words were just different to the eyes than the ears. Now I had to actually talk to him. Everything had changed so much. Last time I had seen him I was overwhelmed with his passion and with just... him. We had been new lovers and he had been my first in so many things. I remembered his hot breath on the inside of my eager thighs. The things he said to me showed me I could love myself, and gave me a chance.

I rounded the corner and there was his little rustic house. His SUV had a small camper on its trailer hitch. Did he think we were going to sleep together there? I had been ready for him to pull something like that and had my own little tent. I felt my heartbeat in my ears and now seeing the house, I started to get that familiar, tingly wet feeling between my legs. The old perv was getting me excited and I couldn't even see him yet. I started to have my first doubts about this trip. Did I have things under control?

I parked, and then took a few deep breaths. I would present a powerful, confident woman to him. The fawning little girl from before was gone forever. His doorbell was one of those old buzzer types you only hear in movies. In just a few moments the door opened and there he was.

Dom was a handsome guy, even if he was old. He kept himself in shape and though he had wrinkles, his face had a roguish look that projected his charm. He had glasses, but thinner than mine. He seemed to always have stubble like he never remembered to shave. His salt and pepper hair swung free around his shoulders. "Minnie..." he said, but I had already crashed into him, squeezing him as tight as I could. He stood there with his arms hanging awkwardly, then wrapped them around me. There was a little chuckle, "Good to see you too."

So much for power and confidence. "Don't be like that. Friends can hug."

"Is that what we are? Don't friends return each other's texts?" Shit, was it really going to be like this? You would think we hated each other. "I'll get my stuff."

When he went back inside I felt so hot. My face felt hot, my armpits felt hot, and yes, my pussy felt hot too. He did look nice. He held himself with an easy confidence. So many times in my mind I had stood up straight, looked him in the eye and told him it was over. But now that he was actually here, I melted like a naive little girl. This was the man who introduced me to a part of me I didn't even know existed. I had bloomed like a flower for him.

I sighed and walked toward the ancient little camper hitched to his SUV. I didn't open, but I looked into the windows. There was a bed that looked to be a queen, with a little stove and booth style seating. It looked like something from the 80s, but the paint and upholstery looked new. It was cramped inside. I shook my head, certain that he had some ideas about that bed. But then thinking of what he'd like doing to me there, I felt a little tingle and warmth between my legs. Would I like it too? I dismissed the thought from my head.

Dom came outside with his backpack and a cooler, which he loaded into the camper. "How do you like the camper? I restored it myself. Got it for cheap."

It did look nice, but I would be staying in my tent. I turned toward him, getting a good slow look. He wore a plaid shirt and jeans. There were the same thick glasses like mine and long hair. My mind wandered, thinking of what lay inside of that shirt and jeans. I remembered the rapture I had felt the last time I saw all of it, the things he had done to me. The things he had said to me. I felt myself blushing all over again. "It's nice," I managed.

He took a few steps closer to me. I saw in his wandering eyes that he noticed my top when he opened the door. I'm sure now that I was feeling worked up my hard nipples were all the more prominent. But wasn't that the point? I still felt embarrassed. "You look really beautiful. Like gorgeous. I had almost forgotten." His eyes lowered and he got an almost shy look on his face, "I really missed you Minnie. I'm glad to see you."

I involuntarily clasped my hands in front of me, trying in vain to hide my body. His words filled me with warmth. I knew he meant it, though, even if I didn't feel it. It still felt great to see him stare at me in awe like I had seen so many men do with other girls. "I am too," I said. And it was true. "Let's just enjoy our time. We have a lot to talk about."

I stowed my stuff in the camper. He eyed the little tent I packed, but said nothing. "Well, we agree on that. Let's get going."

Minnie: Hey are you awake yet?

Dom: Just got back from a hike. It's a little cold this morning, but nice. How are you doing?

Dom: It's ok you can tell me.

Minnie: I don't know. I hung out with my friends last night. I'm a little hung over. And there's a foot or so of snow on the ground here. I'm tired of it.

Minnie: Last night was weird.

Dom: Why?

Minnie: I went to Olivia's dorm to drink. And there was a boy. His name was Mike. I didn't know him

Minnie: He was all over her.

Dom: Did anything happen?

Minnie: Not while I was there. But they made me feel really uncomfortable. He was saying really gross stuff to her, but she liked it. She's so pretty. Guys are like that with her.

Dom: It sounds like you have more thoughts.

Minnie: You know how I am. It just reminded me of how I look. Guys never go for me.

Dom: Minnie, what can I do to make you see yourself as I do? God damn, you look so amazing. I'm telling you, plenty of guys like girls that look like you.

Minnie: But where are they?

Dom: One is right here. Isn't that enough for you?

Dom: Tell me about this guy Mike.

Minnie: He was already pretty drunk when I got there. He was all over Olivia, and she loved it. He was groping her boobs and everything. It was gross. I had to go.

Dom: What did he look like?

Minnie: What does that have to do with anything?

Dom: Sometimes girls tolerate that kind of thing from guys they're interested in. She might have even been grossed out. Do you think they did anything after you left?

Minnie: Yeah I wouldn't be surprised.

Dom: So what did he look like?

Minnie: Dude

Minnie: He looked good I guess.

Minnie: It wasn't him, I just felt jealous that she was getting attention. She has big tits. Why doesn't anyone notice me?

Dom: So you wanted some creep on you?

Minnie: No, I didn't say that. But it's nice when someone looks.

Dom: Minnie, I look. I know it will be a while until we see each other, but come on. I love you.

Minnie: I love you too Dom. I just wish you could understand. I want you here with me. I felt confident and sexy with you in the cabin, but here it's like I've lost all that.

Dom: Do you try dressing sexy?

Minnie: When I got back I ordered some sexy clothes

MInnie: But I just can't work up the confidence to wear them. I wear sweatshirts.

Dom: I wish you loved you like I love you.

Minnie: Shit, Dom. You're making me cry.

Dom: Why don't you put on some of those sexy outfits and send me some pictures. You know how much I will enjoy them.

Minnie: I will! I love you. I wish you could be here to hold me.

Dom: And more...

Minnie: Perv. I'm young enough to be your daughter.

Being in Dom's SUV brought a weird sense of deja vu. It had been awkward when he drove us up to the cabin, but in a different way. He was just one of dad's old friends, forcing a smile and making halting conversation. And to him I was just his friend's little girl. Alex was going to come and it would be like a girls' sleepover with this old fart just along to make sure we bahaved. But Alex was sick, and Dom and I went out there, just the two of us like a stag and doe in the woods.

I don't know when I realized there was something there. After we came in, I changed into a thin tank top and sweatpants, and he stared obnoxiously at my nipples. I felt a little embarrassed, but looking back it was his genuine attention that piqued my interest in him. As the day wore on, though, I saw in him the sensitivity, passion, and care that snared my heart.

Those days had been nerve wracking. We thawed and seared. We kissed, then we shouted. The whole time the passion simmered beneath our hot skins, but the impossibility and scandal brought our conflict. In the end though, we gave into our desire, and our hearts beat together in the cold cabin as our naked bodies merged. He guided me through my passion and his, holding my hand tightly so I could make it through my maiden voyage.

Odd, then, that now we were faced with the same question. Back in the cabin it had been Dom who was apprehensive, and I had pressed him. He was afraid of hurting me and my family. I felt seductive for the first time in my life. I made myself irresistible. If only I could have that back. Now our roles had flipped. Dom wanted us to give in and live our truth as lovers. But I saw the dangers. This passion was a wildcat stalking in the woods.