Dom and Minnie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew he wanted it just as much as I did even though he resisted. I felt like I would die if I didn't have him inside me now. "If you love me, then fuck me now!" That seemed to do it, and I saw a change in his eyes. The apprehension was replaced by raw desire. We were both enslaved to our instincts now.

We both tried to get up at once. We were a mass of arms and legs and laughs, but I ended up in his arms. He was carrying me, as if I were his bride going through the threshold. "I'm going to fuck you," he said, "the way we've both been waiting for."

I beamed at him, feeling the damsel to his knight in his strong arms. "I'm on the pill Dom, you can fuck me bareback and fill me up. Hurry up, I want you inside of me, please!"

He popped the hatch on the back of his camper. It opened directly to the bed, and he threw me onto it. His clothes flew in all directions and his satyr body gleamed in the firelight. There was the shining hair on his chest, his abdomen just soft enough to rest my head on. His cock stuck straight out, pointing right at me. I eyed it greedily. "I want your cock so bad, Dom. I want you to fuck me and fill me up."

Dom approached me, and stood with his cock right at the level of my face. I got up on all fours like a doe getting ready to rut with her stag. I grabbed his cock in my hand, but he jerked it back. "Give it to me!" I shouted, and swiped at it again. My body ached. That cock belonged to me and I wouldn't let him keep it from me.

"It's not going in your mouth, dirty girl." I smiled. I was his dirty girl, and always would be. I was ready for any dirty thing he wanted. I pulled off my black denim shorts. They were soaked all the way through and the rich aroma of my orgasm surrounded my head. "No panties? You are dirty." I threw the shorts at him. He expertly caught them and sniffed the wet spot my pussy had made. A look of ecstacy crossed his face.

I turned around and pointed my ass and open, hungry pussy right at him. "You still haven't fucked me," I said pulling aside one ass cheek. I had to show him how ready I was, and I knew my pussy was wet enough to sparkle in the firelight. "Come rut your doe, randy buck."

He lunged forward, climbing up into the camper and I felt the wet poke of his cock on my ass. I tilted my hips up, my blushing pussy throbbing. I liked showing him my ass. It was round and full at the bottom. "Make it shake, Dom. See how wet my pussy is?"

"I do," he said, and grasped my ass cheek with his vigorous hand. Then I felt his finger back there. He rubbed my slick pussy lips and went up the crack and, to my shock, gently pressed my asshole. I looked back at him. His eyes were questioning. I had never done anything with my ass, even by myself. Mike was always pressuring me to do anal, and I was afraid it would hurt too much. But this was Dom, my burning buck. Just a finger inside wouldn't hurt. I nodded.

But his finger retreated and he grabbed my ass with both hands. I felt his cock flop and slap, and felt the splash of his precum on my back. "God damnit, Dom, you're killing me!" But he just laughed, and slid his cock right in the crack between my ass and pussy. It slipped into the crevice like a hotdog in a bun and snugly rubbed back and forth. I impatiently shoved my ass back at him, hoping to take matters into my own hands and finally feel his cock in my famished pussy. But everything back there was soaked, and his cock slid to the side, evading my flower.

I grunted, "Please Dom! What are you doing?" But finally I felt the pressure of his dick, like a battering ram at my castle gate. I braced myself for the tremors of my imminent orgasm. But again his dick jerked back and I was left trembling and ready. "Dom!" I shouted.

He had a devil's grin on his face. One more time his cock pressed lightly against my gate. But this time he pushed it in, so slowly. Just his penetration was enough to wrack me with pleasure, and my entire body clenched with my climax. "Dom! Dooommmm! Holy shit I'm cumming." The juices of my pussy soaked his cock and dribbled down onto the mattress.

"You're making a mess, dirty girl." His dick slowly disappeared into me. I felt my pussy gripping him like a vice, determined not to let him go no matter what.

"Dom, yes. Don't stop. Make me your dirty girl. Fill me with cum! Your nasty girl needs it!" His dick continued to slide inside me, and I thought it would be an eternity until it was all in. Even now, his cock stretched me, and I felt full to bursting. Finally he hit my back wall, and my whole body shuddered. How was I this close to another orgasm?

Dom gasped, "You want dirty, I'll give you dirty." And I felt the new pressure on my ass, as he knocked at my asshole with his slick finger. He pressed, and his finger slowly slid in. I did hurt a little and I gasped and squirmed. I had never had anything inside my ass like this, it felt so weird. But it was so dirty, so wrong but so right. Again, my body felt the rapture of my passion and I shuddered with the waves of my orgasm.

"Dom, fuuuuckkkk. I'm cumming. Uuuuhhnnnn!" His finger slipped deeper and deeper into my ass, and I felt it wriggling inside of me, almost tickling. The novelty and the pure nastiness of the feeling made my climax soar even higher, and I moaned incoherently. "Oh goooooddd! God damn! Don't stop!" Then he began pumping his hips, rutting me in earnest. My orgasm was so intense it was almost painful, and I felt like I would explode from my raw energy.

He rode me, thrusting his cock and finger into my wet, dirty holes. The feeling of being penetrated in my ass and my pussy was so intense, and the pleasure, the slight pain, and the mere dirtiness of it mixed together in the most exquisite feeling I had ever felt. I rode wave after wave of pleasure and the world blacked out. It was only me and him, burning bright in a sea of passion.

"Minnie, I'm getting close," he gasped, "get ready for it."

"Dom, yes! I want it. Pump me full of you cum. I need it."

"So close... Uuuuhhhnnn, fuck!" He moaned and I felt his cock jerk and pulsate. Then I was filled with warmth. My body rattled with the final orgasm, and it hit me like ocean waves crashing against the cliffs. My legs trembled as I took his gift that I had wanted for so long. We had finally done it. I felt my broken world was somehow set right. I could hear both of us gasping in the night air. He slowly removed himself from both of my holes, and even his exit was ecstasy. I looked back and he crouched over me, sweating and sated. His cock dangled and I could see it shining with our mixed juices. I also felt the trickle down my inner thigh.

"Dom, get it."

"What?"

"The cum on my leg. Get it. I need it." He hesitated, confused. But then he knew. His fingers slid up my inner thigh and caught a dripping dollop of cum. He presented it to me, and I felt something I didn't understand seize hold of me. I eyed the shining glob on his fingers hungrily. I had asked to take all of it, and I was getting my wish. I grabbed his wrist and licked his fingers like a popsicle in the summer. His seed was still warm. My eyes never left his. They said Thank you for your gift. You and your gift are the most precious things in the world to me. I want every last drop. I felt gratified with the salty taste of his carnal gift that he had left inside me.

I turned and sat down on the bed. This is what I craved. My body had needed Dom and his cock for months now. I felt like a hot coal that had leapt from the fire. My sweating body cooled off in the cool night air. We were still surrounded by the chittering of bats and I wondered what they made of all this noise and heat. Dom kneeled over me, panting with the exhaustion and feeling of finality men get after they cum. He lay down on the bed beside me. He put his arm around me, and I snuggled in next to him.

Our sweat mixed on our slick skin. He turned his head, and his dark eyes pierced me. He gently gave me a chaste kiss. For a few moments all we heard was the cracking of the fire and the bats at their nightly business. But he was staring at me. "What?" I said.

"You," at first I didn't know what he meant. But then I understood. It was me and me only he cared for, me only who he desired. I was the one for him. He was here just for me, and his passion was only for me. He loved me, just for being who I was. And the woman I was was special, extraordinary even. Majestic and graceful and delicate, like a little doe in the woods. He loved every single part of me.

I might have been embarrassed at any other time, but the contentment, adoration, and safety I felt overwhelmed the meager feeling. My smile was the most genuine I had ever made. I felt my heart fill with his love and mine, and then it overflowed. Nothing could contain it. "Thank you," I whispered, "you too."

We lay there, the mountain wind cooling and drying us off. My hand rubbed his chest, petting the satyr hair that covered it. His hand rubbed the softest part of my body. "They're exquisite. I know your opinions about them, but they're perfect to me." My breasts. More feeling welled up inside me. I felt beautiful, and worthwhile, and special. And this worth was inside me. Dom hadn't given it to me, he had shown it to me. I didn't even feel uncomfortable, and beamed at this extraordinary man.

Then his mouth curled in a smirk. "Shaved huh?" I giggled and blushed. I hand't even thought of it while we were in the act. I had shaved my pussy when I got together with Mike. His idea, of course. I knew that Dom liked my bush, and so did I. When we were last together, he would pet it, like a soft kitten.

I rolled my eyes and guided his hand down. "Stubble. I'm growing it back. This was the first time I've shaved down there and I don't like it. I feel cold and exposed. And I don't like looking like a little girl in the mirror."

The words hung in the air for a moment. "I love you, Dom," I whispered. "I tried to deny it for so long because it was impossible and hurt so much. But I will always love you."

"I love you too Minnie." His voice was so clear, so certain. To him, our love was unshakable and simple. It was a rampaging bear crashing through the foliage, unfettered and unconcerned. But to me, it was a fragile rabbit, evading a charging wolf. It dodged, and feinted, and was aware of every single bump. I had hoped that the rabbit and bear could somehow meet.

Minnie: That fucking asshole

Minnie: Please, Dom I know it's late

Minnie: I need to talk

Dom: Ok, ok. I'm here

Dom: Are you talking about who I think you are?

Minnie: When he picked me up tonight, he seemed ok. I did smell beer when I kissed him, but he wasn't drunk.

Dom: You're making a mistake with this jerk.

Minnie: I wore that tube top. You know, the one you like so much.

Minnie: Mike had... opinions about it. And about my body.

Dom: Fuck me. What did he say?

Minnie: He asked me why I was wearing it. I told him I thought it looked hot on me. He laughed.

Dom: What did he say?

Dom: Come on Minnie, I need to know.

Minnie: He said I looked like a boy and everyone at the party would think he was a... you know the f-slur. He said I had nothing there and I had to wear my jacket and cover up. Fuck Dom, I'm crying now.

Dom: He's an idiot. Minnie. Don't listen to him. I don't even know why you're with him.

Minnie: At the party he left me as soon as we got there. And then I saw him kissing Olivia. I was so hurt, but all I could do was yell at the two of them and run away crying. A friend gave me a ride home.

Dom: So you two aren't an item anymore?

Minnie: Dom, please.

Dom: No, Minnie. This is stupid. Can't you see? He treats you like shit.

Dom: You know I'm right. That's why you have nothing to say.

Dom: Minnie, you have no idea how much it hurts me to see you like this.

Minnie: This isn't about you. I feel like shit and I come to you for comfort and you just give me your jealous bullshit. Fuck you

Dom: Jealous? You're letting yourself be this ass's emotional punching bag and you think I'm jealous? Why are you doing this Minnie? I know you're not stupid.

Minnie: Dom, we had sex. I can get with guys whenever I want. You don't own me.

Dom: Why did you pick the worst fucking guy then? You said you love me, and you're turning your back on me for this piece of shit?

Minnie: Actually it's not any of your business who I date or kiss or fuck.

Dom: Young women make this kind of mistake, Minnie. The bad boy may be exciting, but in the end all it becomes is unpaid child support. Don't be like this.

Minnie: And there it is. You think I'm some little girl who you need to keep and take care of. Patronizing, old pervert. Fuck you.

Dom: You're acting like one.

Dom: Why do you even talk to me anymore? You've obviously moved on. I thought I meant something to you.

Minnie: You do.

Dom: Don't do this to me, Minnie.

Minnie: Fuck you, this isn't about you.

Minnie: Just go to bed.

Dom: Go ahead and let every drunk frat boy in the place use you and throw you away. I can't do this.

Minnie: Fuck you.

When I awoke Dom was already up. It was midmorning and the woods were alive with the sound of birds and wind and the crackling of the fire. I turned and saw Dom at the fire. He was cooking breakfast. I was still naked and my pussy was a little sore from last night. The last time I had been fucked like that was... well last time I was with Dom. Mike had never lasted more than a few minutes.

I remembered back to before I had left and thought it amusing that Dom thought he would be getting some action. Time makes fools of us all, I suppose. Sitting up in the bed, I got my backpack and pulled out the workout tank and bike shorts I had brought. I felt a little apprehensive putting them on. The top was just as tight as the shorts and really squished my boobs. It was like I was binding them. But today was our hike and if nothing else these would be practical. I had only worn it once or twice since I had got it, since I didn't like how it made me look. I wondered if my nipples were as visible as they had been the last time I had tried this on. But then, the only other one here was Dom. He would go crazy for this, especially if it showed my nipples.

I had felt so free and confident last night with him. He wanted me so bad, and I had been just as eager. I thought of some of the things that had come out of my mouth last night. Jesus. It made me blush to remember, but even in my slightly drunk and horny state, it had all been true. I had no regrets. I had remembered how I felt about Dom and how he made me feel about myself. No, it wasn't quite remembering, more like admitting. The reality surrounding our relationship was so complex and impossible, I just wanted to forget him. That was, of course, impossible.

I approached Dom at the campfire, and he turned to me like he was going to say something. Instead, he gaped. His eyes traveled the length of my body. I felt exposed, but rather than embarrassing me, I felt sexy. The center of attention, and quite literally stunning to this man. "Good morning to you too, you old perv," I said, shaking my hips a little more than necessary.

"God damn, look at you," he said. I rolled my eyes, but couldn't help grinning. Despite what I had said to him I felt not just desired, but loved. I sat down next to him on the log. There were bacon and eggs in the pan. I didn't usually eat a breakfast quite this greasy, but I suppose it would give us the energy we needed for today's hike.

But in the clear sky of Dom's adoration there was a dark cloud. Even after last night, the problems I was afraid of loomed. I was still Dom's best friend's daughter. He was still old enough to be my dad. Dom had always had a rocky relationship with everyone except Dad in my family. He had a serious drinking problem, up until about ten years ago. Dad was always compassionate and helpful when Dom came over drunk, even the time his wife kicked Dom out. Mom and Dad had the biggest fight ever that night. I was so little. I didn't know why Mom and Dad were mad, or what was wrong with Dad's friend.

Even after he was sober, Mom kept Dom at arm's length and she would always complain about him after he hung out with Dad. And now... now he had stolen their little girl away. Mom would say that everything she feared was true. Dom was a homewrecker, and an old pervert, and that Dad was a fool for being around him and a bigger fool for letting him get near his daughter.

My family would disintegrate. Part of me wished I was still in denial about my feelings. It would make it easier to let Dom down. I would also be letting myself down too. I had never wanted anything more than to be with him, and it tore me up inside thinking of saying goodbye to him, but I didn't see what other choice I had.

I put my arm around him as he cooked. What we had here now would soon be gone. It would be so much easier if I were still as angry as I was with him when he acted jealous with Mike. But with everything laid bare like this, saying goodbye to him would be like cutting my own arm off.

"Last night was..." I began.

"Mind blowing?" Dom responded. I nodded my head and grinned like a silly little girl again. How could I say goodbye to this? I started to get a little wet when I thought about last night. We were all smiles as we ate.

Minnie: Who the fuck is this?

Minnie: I know you see this, asshole. Man the fuck up.

Dom: Minnie, you've got quite a mouth on you.

Minnie: Fuck you, old ass bitch.

Dom: Nice to meet you too, MIke.

Dom: Good to see you and Minnnie having a healthy relationship.

Minnie: Go find someone your own age! Minnie is mine, and I'll beat your ass.

Dom: You do realize there's a tiny little problem with your plan?

Minnie: Fuck you, you old ass bitch!

Minnie: You'll never fuck her again, and if I see you around here you're a dead man.

Dom: Such a gentleman. Is this how a man who can't satisfy his woman has to act? Who needs to last more than five minutes when you can just beat your chest at any guy you see. Even if he's 2000 miles away.