Domestic Arrangements Pt. 01

Story Info
A discovery about Steph's reserved flatmate leads to fun.
5.1k words
4.73
16.5k
28
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ophelie
Ophelie
41 Followers

We all have our favourite creators on this website. Mine specialises in audio, and after following him for several months, honestly nothing gets me off quite like him.

He uploads once a week, sometimes more, with this deep, sexy voice. He's a dominant type and one of the few who can add a growl to his tone without making me cackle with laughter from the cringe. I've been following his account for long enough that even just the opening words of each audio can get me going, and more than once I've caught myself daydreaming about him at work.

Nobody knows his name, so we just call him Sir in the comments. He's got a British accent, like me, but we don't know if he even lives in the UK, with his tendency to upload at totally random hours of the day.

I'm at home one Sunday afternoon when I suddenly feel the urge - frisky, you could call it. If I was in a relationship this would be the time where I went to find my boyfriend and jump his bones. When single (which is often, these days. I'm busy, cut me some slack)? I turn to Sir.

And I was busy. Occasional day dreams aside, things were going so well at work that I'd started staying later to get ahead of things, jumping at the chance of big projects and taking every task incredibly seriously. Even my manager, a usually severe woman, had gently reminded me to take breaks.

I had the weekend to do that though. And even though I wasn't quite at the stage of 'I'll sleep when I'm dead', I wasn't far off. So a little tension release was called for.

I close the curtains, take off all my clothes and lie down on my back on my bed. After a bit of touching and stroking my thighs and chest, I reach into my bedside drawer for my nipple clamps - a new purchase, but very, very worth it - and secure a firm pinch on each nipple. Then I grab my vibrator and lube.

I only share this flat with one other person. His name's Tom, he's a graphic designer and around five years older than me. We met through one of those 'find a roommate' websites when I first moved here and didn't have the patience to shop around. He's single, polite, keeps himself to himself and that's all I really know about him. As he works freelance and I work 9-5, our schedules only occasionally sync up, and that's just fine with me. Tom is tidy, pays his share of the rent on time and as far as I know, isn't an axe-wielding homicidal maniac.

And today he's out. Which means I can listen to Sir without headphones, turn my vibe up to the highest setting and not have to worry about disturbing anyone.

I hit play and start teasing the vibe around my lower lips on the beginning setting. I close my eyes and imagine my favourite Literotica creator here with me.

This new audio is a roleplay one - Sir is playing a CEO-figure and the listener is his sexy secretary. We're both working late, tensions are running high, and the boss needs to take the edge off...

I just know from the sound of his voice that Sir is good in bed. He seems to know intimately what women want, how to please them. I'd risk it all for a night with the man behind the voice, but for now, this will have to do.

I turn the vibe up to the next setting as Sir starts to unbutton his secretary's shirt. He talks about her figure, how he admires her, how he'd imagined what she looks like under her clothes.

I graze my fingers over my clamped nipples, now flushed dark pink. My breasts are one of my best features, full and round. When I go out I like to wear tight, low cut tops to show them off, and in bed I can come solely from a man playing with them, touching them, licking and biting...

Things progress. Sir is bending his secretary over the desk, rucking up her skirt, stroking her thighs. I press the button on the vibe again and gasp at the heightened sensation. My breathing deepens, my tits rising and falling as I press against the device between my legs. It slips against me - I'm so fucking wet already, the lube won't be needed today.

I lean over to my laptop and press the volume up a couple more times, contending with the buzz of the vibe. Oh god, this feels good...I bite my lip and close my eyes, tugging lightly on the clamp and enjoying the pinch. I press the vibe button again - ohh, yes...

"Oh!"

My eyes snap open and a jolt of panic rips through me. My bedroom door is open and Tom is standing in the doorway, staring at me, taking in the sight of me totally naked, legs flung open, nipples flushed in the clamps and vibe pressed against my throbbing clit.

My jaw drops. "Tom! Oh my god-" I start, but at that second - maybe the vibe hits just the right spot, or maybe it's the sudden adrenaline spike of someone watching, but I come, HARD before him. I screw my eyes shut, hips bucking as my thighs clamp together around the vibe. I can't help but cry out in pleasure as my orgasm crashes over me, more powerful than ever before and for a second I don't care that Tom is seeing this - fuck it, let him watch, let him see, let him get a kick out of seeing me like this, naked and wanton...

When I open my eyes again, the door's closed and Tom has gone. I know two things for sure. The first is that my flatmate has just seen me fully naked and masturbating. The second is that I have just had the most mind blowing orgasm of my life.

The reality of what's just happened sinks in. I lie there for a second, trembling from a mix of nerves and the aftershocks, before getting up and pulling off the nipple clamps (ow). I quickly throw on some leggings and a hoodie, not wasting time with underwear. I know I have to talk to Tom at some point and decide that sooner is better than later.

I step out into the hallway and hear someone moving around in the kitchen.

"Tom?" I call out tentatively, "Can we talk?"

"Steph," He replies quickly, but sounding a lot calmer than I expected, "Listen, I am so sorry..."

I edge into the kitchen. Tom's standing at the fridge with a beer (probably to recover from the shock). He quickly looks me up and down and almost looks disappointed at seeing me clothed.

Hot embarrassment spikes through me. "You're sorry??" I snap. "What were you thinking? My door was closed!"

He ducks his head and shrugs non-commitently "I was trying to work out where that sound was coming from."

My stomach drops. Oh god - he'd heard that? Heard Sir describing in graphic detail how he'd fuck his secretary?

He still looks away, but I can see his face redden from here. "I thought...it might be my computer."

Wait, what? I blink in confusion, "Your computer?"

"My files." He takes a deep breath, "That voice."

"What about that voice?" I march over and make him look at me. "That's private okay, I thought you were out, so what I do in my own room is none of your business!"

I see a glimpse of white as his tongue moves across his teeth, "It's my voice. I'm Sir."

For a second I'm stunned into silence. "Fuck off," I retort, torn between a good dozen different feelings. "No way."

He sighs and rakes a hand through his dark messy hair. "Want me to prove it?" he clears his throat and the next words out of his mouth shock me to my core "You've been a good fucking girl this week babydoll, and I know how much you need this. Good girls get rewards."

It's not the words so much (although as someone with a self-confessed praise kink, they are right up my street), but the voice. Tom's tone has dropped an octave, his words edged with a seductive growl. It's a line from Sir's previous instalment. It's either a REALLY good impersonation...

He fishes his phone from his pocket, unlocks it and opens a browser. "Here," He holds it out and I recognise the back end of a Literotica account. "There you go. It's me."

I grab the phone, not quite believing what I'm seeing. "Oh my god." I whimper, stomach turning over. "Oh my GOD." I shove the phone back into his hands and stumble back, covering my mouth with my hands. "I'm such a moron!"

Tom's eyes widen, "It's fine! Steph, it's fine!"

"No, it's not!" I cover more of my face. "This is fucking mortifying! You just...saw me...doing that to your voice?!"

"It's not my usual voice, it's just an act, I put it on so no one can tell it's me." He grabs at his hair again. "Look, to tell you the truth, I'm incredibly flattered..."

I finally force myself to look at him. This is Sir. This tall, slightly dorky, though easy on the eye guy, whose personal life I know next to nothing about. This is crazy.

He suddenly smirks. "This is certainly a coincidence though. How long have you been..." He trails off.

Fucking myself to the sound of his voice. Fantasising about him taking me ina hundred different ways. I brace myself. "A while."

"I see."

We stand in silence. I feel like I should say something, but everything that crosses my mind feels completely idiotic.

"Wait," Tom suddenly says, "What's your username?" He smiles slowly in recognition when I tell him. "Well, well. One of my loyal girls. You've been popping up in the comments for months. I had no idea." He looks back at me, a spark in his eye. The beer is abandoned, forgotten on the counter. He shakes his head in disbelief. "So...you're into it?"

"Yeah," I admit, folding my arms tightly. "You're really, really good at it."

"The reviews are in." He jokes. "And, um..." He lowers his voice. "Do you listen every time you..." He gestures vaguely. "Self-service?"

I splutter with slightly hysterical laughter, "Oh my god. You're Sir and you can't even say the word 'masturbate'?"

"I was trying to be tactful." He grins. He has a lovely smile, wide and unabashed. "I didn't want to embarrass you."

I sigh heavily. "I think we might be past that."

"Fine." The smile drops and he suddenly takes a step forward. "Masturbate. When you masturbate, Steph." He takes another step.

The gap between us is slowly shrinking. I try to take a step back myself and my back hits the edge of the kitchen counter.

Tom notices. He steps again. "When you pleasure yourself," His voice starts to lower, "When you touch your pussy," Lower still, slipping easily into the rough voice I know too well. "When you're all alone and horny as fuck, so you pump your fingers into your soaking cunt until you're coming apart to the sound of my voice..."

Now he's right in front of me, leaning towards me, over me, a head taller. He smells so good, a mix of faint sweat and aftershave that shouldn't work, but is on the edge of sending me totally feral.

"Do you?" He asks, placing a hand on the edge of the counter beside me, fencing me in. Maybe that orgasm didn't quite fully satisfy me after all, as I feel the tingles starting again between my legs.

I clear my throat and try to stay cool, even though I can feel a blush creeping up my face at this sudden turn in my otherwise well-mannered flatmate. In fact, the whole mood in the room has changed and feels charged with something new. "Why do you want to know?"

"Because," He says, his breath hot against my cheek, "I need to know. Because I find you incredibly hot, and the idea of you getting off to me, is..." He closes his eyes and groans, low and slow. "Christ, just the thought of it is enough to get me hard."

Neither of us move. I can feel my heart pounding so hard in my chest I'm convinced it's audible. Tom's eyes flit from mine, to my lips, to my neck, back to my lips. He runs his tongue over his bottom lip and takes a breath. "I want to try something." He says, in that voice I've come to countless times. "Tell me if you want me to stop. But I think you'll like it." He reaches out and slides a hand slowly down into the front of my leggings.

My breath catches, but I don't say a word. My legs shift ever so slightly open.

Lower, lower...a smirk tugs at his lips as his hand runs over my bare mound. "Damn Steph, couldn't take five seconds to put some panties on?"

All I can do is stare back at him, biting my lip silently as his fingers venture lower..and deeper... I feel them slip against my wetness and his eyes flutter closed, muttering a soft curse.

"Is this all me?" He asks, voice dropping into the low growl that I feel like I know so well. His fingers delve in, quickly finding my clit and starting to rub in slow circles. "Is this all my doing, dirty girl?" His fingers move faster and my hands grab onto the counter behind me as my knees buckle. He presses a kiss to the base of my neck and sucks gently at the spot and I nearly come all over his hand right there. A dark laugh vibrates in his chest and he slips two fingers up inside me - meeting absolutely no resistance with how soaked I am.

"Had no idea..." He growls into my ear, his heat crowding my senses, "What a needy little slut you are... bet you've been listening every night... rubbing this sweet little pussy...squeezing those gorgeous tits... fuck, you've got the most incredible tits, you know that, right?" His other hand slides up my hoodie and goes straight to my right breast, cupping it, feeling my erect nipple pressing into his palm. He groans throatily as he feels it.

"Tom I..." I finally manage to stammer out his name and he pauses, pulling back a little to take in my expression.

"You okay?"

I want to scream at him not to even think about stopping, but I also need a moment to gather my thoughts before they're completely lost to my horniness. "You don't have to do this, just because I listen to your audios."

He nods slowly, not removing his hands. "I appreciate that." He says, "But...I want to. And I think you want me to as well. Right?"

I nod wordlessly in return and he grins.

"Good." He starts to move his fingers into me again, pumping a slow, even rhythm. The hand on my breast pinches and rolls the nipple, sending delicious pain through me. "Because if you don't mind me saying, Steph...I've lost count of the times I've fucked my fist to the thought of you riding my cock. God, it's been hard living with you, hearing you get in the shower...imagining the soap dripping down your gorgeous body...resisting the urge to get in with you and just slide right into you from behind, pressing you up against the tiles until you're moaning my name..."

My knees buckle again and I let out a whimper. "Fuck..."

His breathing is deep, but even, "You listened to 'Keeping Secrets', I uploaded last month?"

"Yeah?" I squeak breathlessly. I'd listened to it several times, purely for the ending where he cums with the hottest moans and gasps I've ever heard. My imagination had gone crazy, fantasising about making him make those sounds because of me.

He starts to pump his fingers faster. "That was all for you, baby. Had you in my head the whole time. God, you should have seen the mess I made, imagining you on your knees in front of me, that gorgeous mouth wrapped around my dick..."

This pushes me over the edge and I let out a loud moan, my whole body tensing. I release a flood of wetness around his fingers that seeps into my leggings and he groans in rapture, leaning heavily against me and pinning me between him and the counter to keep me on my feet.

For a moment, we stand frozen, both of us breathing hard, Tom's fingers still buried inside me.

He recovers first and looks down at me, eyes dark with lust. "Fuck, that was hot." He mutters, halfway between his online and real voice. He pulls his fingers out of my clothes and I watch as he raises them, shining, to his lips and slowly runs his tongue over them. He moans softly as he slides them into his mouth like he's tasting a delicacy, and shakes his head. "So fucking sweet..."

All I can do is stare at him as he steps back and pushes his hair out of his face. "Alright," He says, eventually. "I've got work to do. But we need to pick this up again later."

"Okay." I find myself whispering shakily.

"Good girl." He goes to leave, then turns back. "And Steph? Don't bother with any more of my audios. Next time, you come straight to me and I'll give it to you live." He smirks and walks out, leaving me stunned into silence.

I don't see him for the rest of the day, and when I climb into bed that night I realise I still feel incredibly horny. The fact that Sir, my sexy, knowledgeable Sir, is mere feet away buzzes around my head. The fact that he's attracted to me. That fact that he's made me come twice today. I want more. No - I need more.

My hand sneaks down between my thighs and I lazily stroke up and down over my underwear. Tonight's sleepwear is a pair of cotton knickers and a thin t-shirt - it's almost sheer and in certain lights my nipples show through, which is why it's been relegated to bed only. It's short in the body too. If I reach up while wearing it, anyone sitting down gets a nice view.

I slip a hand inside my shirt and stroke my breasts, closing my eyes and tugging softly on my nipples. I recall the hot and heavy look on Tom's face as he brought me to orgasm pressed against the kitchen counter and I find myself wondering what else he can do. What he looks like naked, how big he is...

Snap out of it, I tell myself. This whole situation is crazy and I shouldn't be thinking like this. I wrench myself out of bed. A glass of water, then back to bed and SLEEP, I remind myself I've got work in the damn morning.

I feel wired, too much of my concentration simmering in the spot between my thighs. I desperately try to ignore it, and head for the kitchen. I know the flat so well I don't bother switching the lights on as I wander through, but the light from the city outside leaks in the window blinds and casts a dim, rough guide.

I reach the sink and pour myself a glass of water. I sip absently, eyes glazed and my mind still racing, still going over Tom's confession that he'd fantasised about me too, and my imagination drifts to what he'd look like under me, gripping my hips as I ride him...

The glass slips a little in my grasp and half the water spills down my front. I curse quietly, dabbing at the now transparent fabric. Usually I'd have put something on over the top of my shirt - a robe or a hoodie, in case Tom was pulling an all nighter - but honestly, at this point, what have I got left to hide?

"Don't turn around."

As if the thought alone has summoned him, Tom's voice comes out of the darkness. I freeze. Oh fuck, that's his audio voice. His Sir voice. The sound alone sends a spark down my spine and right into my pussy.

"You're up late." That familiar growl comes from somewhere behind me.

I set down the glass quickly, hyper aware of my damp shirt clinging to my breasts. "I'm thirsty."

"I bet you are." I hear him pad across the kitchen until he's directly behind me. He puts a hand splayed between my shoulder blades and pushes firmly, guiding me down onto the counter as I bend from the waist. The cold counter top presses against my thinly covered nipples, prompting them to stiffen even more.

"I told you we'd pick this up later." He murmurs, sending chills down my spine. "I think it's time, don't you?" His knee slides between mine from behind, edging my legs apart. I feel my pussy pulse with anticipation as he traces his hands up the backs of my thighs. His body brushes hot against mine and I realise I just feel skin, no fabric...

"Tom?"

He doesn't answer, just grabs a handful of my ass and squeezes hard. It's a warning.

I swallow hard. "Sir?"

The reply is instant, "Yes, baby?"

"Are..are you naked?"

"Yes, baby." Something hard nudges against my ass, rubbing gently against the cotton of my underwear. "Naked and throbbing. You want this cock?"

I close my eyes. "Yes."

His grip tightens again. "Yes...?"

"Yes, Sir." Any thought of going back to bed has been thoroughly dismissed. This is happening. I have become a character in one of his audios.

"Of course you do." He says smoothly, "Parading around in that little shirt... you're practically begging for someone to come and fuck you. To give that pussy a good pounding. Treat you like the little slut you are. Mmm..." He leans against me, pressing his hard on along my ass crack. God, he's big. I realise what's going to happen - I don't know if I can take a cock that size...it'll certainly be my biggest...

Ophelie
Ophelie
41 Followers
12