Domestic Arrangements Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel him kneel, his hands sliding to my hips. He grabs the edges of my underwear and pulls them roughly down my legs, the cool night air only reminding me how wet I already am.

"Step out."

I obey instantly and wait for his next instruction, pussy exposed and vulnerable. His hands move to my ass cheeks, squeezing and massaging, throwing in an occasional slap that makes me whimper in pleasure.

He hums in satisfaction at my response. "Like getting spanked, huh? Kinky little bitch, I'm just learning more and more about you."

I feel his thumbs move inwards, stroking and opening up my now slick pussy lips. Without waiting another second, his face presses against my open cunt, and his tongue immediately gets to work, lashing and stroking against my most sensitive areas, probing deep and moving fast, in and out, in and out. He licks and sucks, tasting and slurping against my opening like a starving man.

And oh god, it feels so good. I realise I'm already moaning under him, swearing and whimpering, tilting my hips to open myself up further. He hums again in approval, continuing his assault on my slit.

After several minutes he pulls back, gasping for air. "You taste so fucking good, baby." He snarls, then plunges in again. I bite back a scream as his tongue slides skillfully over my clit, alternating between licking and sucking at the little bundle of nerves. The sounds coming from behind me are obscene and I don't care, I don't care, I don't care.

My legs start to shake, my head feels cloudy and nothing matters. All I can think about, all I can focus on, is the pleasure building between my legs.

He spanks me again, a hard, stinging slap and my pussy tenses around his tongue. I yelp in delight, practically writhing on the countertop. Another slap - fuck! And another - and that, combined to his tongue on my clit, sends me spiralling, knees buckling as I come, practically dripping against his mouth.

He stays on his knees, tongue swiping upwards, cleaning the sopping mess he's made before straightening up. I can hear him breathing hard, a mere suggestion to how aroused he must be now.

His hand smoothes possessively over my flushed and tender ass. "I'm going to fuck you now, Steph." He says, the persona faltering a little in his desperation. I realise I don't care. The needy, desperate edge in his voice only turns me on even more. "Gonna fuck you so hard, you'll be feeling it for the next week..."

The idea alone has my pussy clenching, lust and need mingling inside me. "Fuck me, Sir." I choke out, "Fuck my pussy, please."

He groans, long and low, before I feel the head of his cock nudge against my slit. I push my legs even wider and in the next second he thrusts forward, burying himself completely inside me.

"Oh, god!" I cry out, high pitched and louder than I intended. He IS big, thick too and there's a delicious little sting of pain as my walls stretch and flex to accommodate him.

"Oh fuck..." He stills, and I hear him whisper behind me. "Oh god, oh fuck. You good?"

I nod. "You feel so good."

"You're so tight, Steph." He breathes. "God, you're so tight. You feel amazing." He gives another choked moan and laughs breathily, "I don't know if I'm gonna be able to last long in this hot little pussy of yours once I start moving."

"Don't care," I gasp, pressing back against him, needing him. "Just...just fuck me now. Oh god, I need it."

"Say please, baby." He teases, slipping back into that online growl that makes my walls spasm around him.

"Please..." I whine, but the word is barely out of my mouth as he slides back and slams into me again, rendering me speechless. And again. And again. He gets into his rhythm, gripping my waist so tight as he pounds into me again and again, skin slapping against skin, his balls nudging against my clit every time. For the second time that night, every other thought and worry falls out of my head and the only thing on earth that matters is his cock pounding the life out of me. I can hear the sounds coming out of my mouth and any other time they'd make me cringe - porn-worthy moans and pathetic little mewls and almost incoherant mumbling of yes sir, please, please, harder sir, fuck me hard, fuck my pussy...

His hand slides up my spine again and grabs at the back of my neck. "You're a good little slut, baby." His grip on my neck tightens. "Say it. Say you're a good little slut."

Again, any other time I'd have laughed and refused out of embarrassment, but Tom - Sir - has me completely under his spell. Every shred of modesty has been torn away with my underwear and I'm overcome with an instinctive want to please him. "I'm a good little slut." I moan, flexing my hips to fuck back on him.

He leans over me, so he can growl right into my ear as his pelvis continues to snap forward again and again. "Whose slut?"

"Yours - your slut, your good little slut." My eyes are screwed tightly shut and I'm almost crying at how good it feels, how every inch of my body feels like it's on fire and electrocuted at the same time, how filthy I feel right now, how all that matters is this moment right now...

"That's right, baby. This pussy belongs to me." He gives three deep thrusts, "Good. Fucking. Girl." Then he goes harder - faster - jackhammering into me and making my whole body shake under him, pounding me, owning me. He pulls me back from the counter a little, just enough for his other hand to sneak around my hip, between my legs and land on my clit, gathers some of the wetness on his fingertips and gently pinches-

Something explodes in my core and I feel like I'm plummeting. Sparks burst behind my eyelids and the rush of adrenaline makes me forget everything but the man deep in my cunt.

My fists clench, my pussy pulses madly around Tom's cock and my back arches, crushing my tits against the countertop as I bend back, pushing myself back onto him as he continues to pound. Hard. Fast. Merciless. I know that there's nothing I can do to make him stop now. I've had my pleasure and now he's taking his, fucking me like an animal, driving his cock in at an angle that draws a groan from deep in his chest every time.

"Take my cock," He snarls through clenched teeth and I can feel him tensing over me, "Take my fucking cock. God, you love it don't you, you slut. Love getting fucked like this. Take it all. Your pussy feels so fucking good, ahhh - ahhh..." With a cry, he pulls out and I feel ropes of hot cum land on my lower back and ass. He gasps raggedly, moaning through his release and panting for air.

Finally we both fall silent, save for our heavy breathing. Along with the smell of sex, there's a sense of shock in the air, as if we're both stunned by our own actions. I start to regain my wits and feel a dull ache in my now empty pussy, which I know I'll be feeling for a long time after.

"That...was..." Tom murmurs, dazed, before pausing and slipping back into his online voice. "This is what you're going to do now, you little slut. You're going to stay here, bent over, until I'm back in my room. Only then are you allowed to move, and you're going to go straight back to bed. And if I find out you've disobeyed me, I'll make sure you're punished...severely. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir." I croak, throat and mouth bone dry.

"Good." He grants me one final slap across my ass that leaves my cheeks jiggling before he steps back and walks away, leaving me sprawled and shaking, but very, very satisfied, across the counter.

Things are definitely going to change around here.

12