Domestic Arrangements Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going to wax lyrical all day, or are you actually going to get started?" Tom jokes from behind me, his voice dripping with sarcasm and a slight growl that sends a thrill through me.

Theo doesn't take his eyes off mine. "So impatient. You should be down on your knees for this girl, Tom, every day." He pauses, a knowing smile playing on his lips. "Am I embarrassing you?"

"No." Not one bit. I love it, love his words. My confidence feels stoked like a flame and I believe he's being genuine. I cast a quick look over my shoulder at Tom, who's watching this with a spark in his eye, and we grin at each other.

Theo takes my chin in his hand and pulls me gently back to meet his eye. "Now," He says, low and firm, "Look at me. Tell me what our safe word is."

I swallow. "M-magpie."

"Again."

"Magpie."

"Once more."

"Magpie!" A needy edge creeps into my voice and I feel myself blush at it.

"Very good." He nods, "Now if you need to use it - use it. Don't try and put up with anything for our sake." He smirks, "I've seen it all and heard it all, sweetheart, believe me. I don't have the capacity to judge any more. Alright?"

I smile in nervous excitement. "Okay."

"Good girl." He brushes his thumb across my lower lip, dipping it into my mouth. "Then let's begin."

I feel Tom approach behind me, sliding his hands over my hips and ass as he kisses the other side of my neck. I purr appreciatively, leaning back into the familiar solid wall of his chest. In front of me, Theo's hands slide to my hips, squeezing and groping my body.

I close my eyes and focus solely on the sensation of four hands and two mouths roaming across my body, exploring every inch, every curve and edge, as if every bit of me is some source of satisfaction. My skin heats as if I'm being set on fire from inside. Growing erections bump against me from behind fabric and I feel the slick beginning to gather between my thighs.

Soon there's a hot, wet mouth on each of my nipples as the men work in tandem, sucking and licking, tempting the blushing buds into stiff peaks, pleasure coursing down to my core. Their hands pass over my thighs to edge them apart.There's something unspeakably arousing about the contrast - my total nudity to their clothed state. Like Theo said, like I'm something made for pleasure, to be used - the thought only makes my pussy wetter.

Suddenly both my breasts are released, my now wet nipples cooling rapidly in the exposing air. One of my men moves down, practically using my leg as a fireman's pole and pressure slides over my pussy. My eyes snap open and I look down to see Theo crouched at my feet, two fingers gliding expertly through my slit. He looks up wickedly at me before closing the gap between his mouth and my crotch.

My legs almost give out there and then as his tongue probes at the front of my slit, tasting and delving deep. He moans in pleasure and the vibration of it against my pussy has me gasping.

Meanwhile Tom is mouthing at the sensitive skin on my neck, tracing paths with his tongue. His hand stays at my chest, alternating between my nipples, pinching and twisting each. The combined sensations from both areas of my body are overwhelming and I quickly realise I'm moaning aloud.

Theo slips a finger into my pussy as if testing, before adding two more. He flexes them, opening and stretching me, brushing the sensitive nerves before he starts pumping the fingers in at a decent pace.

I need some stability - I turn my head to look at Tom, who, sensing the movement, pulls back from my neck, his eyes searching my face, taking in my reddened cheeks and rapid panting. His eyes are dark, pupils blown large with arousal. "You like this?" He asks, breathless. His hand opens and takes a rough handful of my breast and my mouth opens into an o of surprise, pain and pleasure. I force myself to nod, yes, I'm loving it, but I don't have the time or sense to form a coherent sentence before Theo wraps his tongue around my clit and sucks hard.

I screw my eyes shut and cry out the older man's name as my first orgasm of the night rushes through me. I hear a hissed curse from Tom as he wraps his arm firmly around my waist to essentially hold me up, and wonder if this is a turn on, watching another man bring me such pleasure...

I'm partly answered as he draws me in by the waist, pressing his mouth to my ear; "You are perfect."

Below, Theo pulls back, slightly breathless, "She's so responsive, Tom."

I cringe, "Sorry."

I'm answered with a firm squeeze on my bare thigh; "Don't you dare apologise, it's fantastic. Believe me darling, hearing the effect we're having on you is the biggest aphrodisiac going." He licks another firm path up my slit, drawing another whine from my throat before kissing and nipping back up my body.

"You're going to take both of us now, alright?" He says, eyes shining as he begins to undress, "I need to be buried deep in your sweet cunt, and you're going to let Tom claim your ass.

I try not to flinch. I'd done anal exactly once with an ex and the whole experience had been awkward and unsatisfying. "Sure. Okay."

Theo pulls down his boxer briefs in one smooth movement and I feel my jaw drop at his sheer size. He's big - really big. Not as thick as Tom, but long and curved, cut and shaved bare and I suddenly feel a rush of envy and understanding for any woman who hired him in his escort days. They must have felt like they won the damn lottery. He stands there like a greek statue, one leg casually bent, shoulders thrown back, his stiff cock curving up toward his stomach. Virile. That's the word. And I'm going to fuck him. I can hardly believe it.

He smirks lazily at my staring. "Like what you see, darling?"

I smile back like the Cheshire cat. "Very much."

He steps forward, burying his fingers in my hair and wrenching my head back. "Fucking beautiful." He says in a hushed tone. "Both of you."

The three of us move to the bed and I can feel my heart already thudding hard in anticipation.

Theo reclines, looking like a goddamn romance novel cover, and beckons to me. "I want you to straddle me, Venus." He says, voice hoarse with desire. "Take me between those perfect thighs. Tom's going to enter you first then I want you to slide down my cock. Alright?"

I nod, biting my lip as I climb onto him. The idea of being fucked in the ass is still making me nervous, but my mind is clouded in a horny fog that's rapidly eating away at any reservations. The boys take my body in their hands, guiding me into position, ass up. My breasts hang in Theo's face and I feel so exposed, suspended between them as the cold lube drips down my crack, applied by Tom's careful hand.

Theo reaches around and gently pulls my cheeks apart, his fingers digging into the soft flesh. I tense reflexively, shoulders hitching and dreading what's coming next.

"Relax." Theo orders, "You've got to relax. Otherwise this won't work."

"Okay." I force myself to try and let go, taking steadying breaths as I feel Tom nudge against me, the tip of his cock meeting my asshole.

Relax. Relax. I steer my reservations deep down inside of me, but can't help but gasp as he pushes into me, inch by tentative inch. Despite the aid of the lube, the stretch still pushes me to my limits.

"Relax." Theo stresses once more. "You're doing so fucking well, Beautiful."

And then Tom's in, as far as he's able. I can feel him shaking behind me, feel the throbbing ache in my ass as it takes this totally alien sensation.

"I can't..." Tom groans breathily in pleasure, a little choked as he gets used to the tightness, "Oh god..."

All I can think is his cock is in my ass, oh my god, his cock is in my ass.

"Does it hurt?" Theo asks. Behind me I can hear Tom breathing deeply, acclimatising to the grip now surrounding his shaft.

"A little." I admit, biting my lip. "It's fine."

He pauses, as if waiting for our safe word, but I stare back determinedly at him, set firmly on seeing this through. "Alright," He growls, his growing smirk wolfish. "My turn..." he places a firm hand on each of my hips and guides me down, down until I feel the tip of his cock bump against my pussy. He reaches under and I watch, entranced, as he finds my dripping hole and - ohh...

He slides in, pressing at all sorts of angles I hadn't expected. My wetness helps with the entry, but when I look down I feel a cold jolt of dread when I realise, despite the fullness already, he's only halfway in. He's never going to fit-

As if reading my mind, Theo smirks, drumming his fingers against my skin. "Oh, I'll fit sweetheart. One step at a time. Deep breath-"

I obey, and as I inhale, he enters further, pulling me down and impaling me on the second appendage. Tom cranes into my neck murmuring encouragement, good girl, take him, take all of him.

Down, down, until 'magpie' hangs on the tip of my tongue because oh god, oh god, I don't think I can cope with this-

And then he's in. Fully sheathed. I stare down, panting in anticipation at where our bodies meet, my cunt stretched around him and my wetness smeared across his pelvis. Theo groans a deep, satisfied groan and I feel him twitch inside my walls.

"Oh god." I whimper. I've never felt so full. Stuffed from both sides and feeling incredibly fragile, suspended between them like a pinned down butterfly. I feel like if I move even an inch, I'll combust on the spot...

"How does it feel?" Tom rasps against my ear.

My eyelids flutter, "I..." I can hardly speak. My mind is tumbling over and over, stuck like a record on the fact that there are two impressive cocks inside me. I can't even think straight as I look between these two handsome, naked, lustful men.

Theo frowns in concern. "Want to stop?"

A panicked whimper of denial falls instinctively out of my mouth. "No!" I manage to stammer out, "Don't stop - just - it's a lot."

Tom laughs breathlessly, and the familiar sound is such a tonic. "I know, baby, I know. We'll go slow...to start." He looks past my shoulder at Theo. "You first."

Theo laughs too and it's deeply reassuring. "You've got a lot of faith in an old man." He sighs contentedly, his hands running over my hips and thighs, "God, you were right, she feels like heaven." He guides me up, then down again, thrusting so his long cock hits deep inside of me, prompting another whimper from my lips. In turn Tom moves, drawing from the tight ring of muscle only to slide back in again fully, his heavy balls nudging against my ass.

An excitement and heat builds in my stomach, any doubts I may have had falling away. I want them to use me. Both of them. Like the slut that at this moment I truly am.

They take it in turns, starting slowly, as promised. Soon they have a smooth, equal rhythm going and my hips seem to move instinctively between them like a dance, three bodies moving in total synchronisation, something primal woken in me. My breasts start to jiggle as I move back and forth, the flesh bouncing obscenely. Despite the ache and my initial worries, I realise I'm enjoying myself. The heat in my cunt envelopes my entire midriff and any trace of self-consciousness has gone completely out the window. For several long minutes the only sounds are the movements of our bodies, the slick of Theo pumping into my wet pussy and the moans from all three of us.

I reach back over my shoulder and bury my fingers in Tom's hair, tugging him closer. He huffs a delighted laugh against my cheek and playfully slaps at my thigh. "How is it?"

"Tell her how well she's doing," Theo orders from below, his tone strained as he stares openly at my bouncing chest. "Tell her how fucking well she's taking us."

Tom nods and wraps an arm around my stomach, keeping me suspended. "You hear that, baby?" He gasps, "God, you take it so well. Looking so pretty, stuffed with cock. Fuck, you're amazing."

Theo moans in agreement, groaning as my walls clench around him. "Such a good little slut...wrapped so nicely around my dick..."

"Feels so good..." I whine, "Oh god, I'm gonna cry..."

"No crying," Theo says teasingly, despite the effort etched across his handsome features, "Screaming, yes, crying, no." He thrusts up again and his hips dig in, drawing a squeak from me. "Tom says you're not a screamer, but I bet we can get one out of you." With a grunt of effort, he sits up, abs flexing as he rises to catch my tender nipple in his mouth. His teeth graze across the sensitive flesh and I cry out as over and over his teeth tease the edge until it's almost painful, then sooth it over with that talented tongue. His hand drifts down over my stomach and his thumb presses over my clit, starting to tease and rub even as he fucks up into me.

We're all so close to each other now, I feel encased in male bodies, captured in the best way. I lose track of time, of whose limb is whose and the warmth creeps through my entire body. Everywhere I lean there's firm male muscle pressing into me, with no escape. My sighs and moans mingle into an ongoing stream of heated affirmation. Nothing exists, nothing matters outside this room, beyond this bed. Surrounded by man, I am in a void of pure carnal pleasure; heat and wetness and hardness altogether.

Yes, yes, yes.

Through it all I hear Theo's demand; "Say my name..."

Yes. I lean right forward, pressing my cheek against Theo's. He smells amazing, that intoxicating cologne mixed with his body heat and something I can only describe as pure lust. "Theo..." I gasp, and am rewarded by a shuddering groan of pleasure between my legs. "Oh my god, Theo this feels so so good...your cock feels amazing in my pussy...oh, Theo!"

His hands fly to my thighs and squeeze painfully hard. His eyes are closed but I see a wry smirk appear on his lips. "Good girl." He whispers huskily, savouring each of the words.

The ebb of bliss prompts a filthy sounding 'unhh' from me and the grip on my thighs tightens again.

"And Tom?" Theo hisses, "Claiming your hot little ass? Thank him. Now."

I tilt my head back to catch Tom in the corner of my eye. "Thank you Tom..." I purr.

He gives me a wicked grin, "So you do like anal now?" His hands rove over my bum and hips as he moves back and forth.

"I like it when you do - unnnhhh!" Theo shifts ever so slightly, and both cocks are now rubbing up inside me in the perfect spots.

Theo groans in rapture. "Oh yes...yes...come on, sweet girl..."

I take a shuddering gasp and suddenly there's not enough air in the room, and what air there is, is thick and sweaty, a tang like oil on my tongue. My head swims, my thoughts muddled as my hips instinctively roll and roll again, because this is what I'm meant to do, this is what I'm made for.

"Feels so good," I whine, "Don't fucking stop, don't fucking stop..."

Behind me Tom gasps; "God, Steph," he breathes, "you're so perfect..."

My head lolls forward, something tightening like a screw inside me, as both men fuck into me, picking up speed; "Oh god, I'm gonna - I'm gonna...ohh, fuuuck!!"

I come, and for a second it's like I blackout, for a second I forget my own damn name, the year and what planet this even is, as heat and pleasure and fire races through every inch of my body. My back arches, my holes clench and clench around the men, my men. The roof could fall in right now and I wouldn't care.

My orgasm shoots up in spikes from my cunt and a strangled shriek tears from my throat, crumbling into a choking, staggered moan as my whole body shakes with aftershocks, tears of relief dripping down my face, arms trembling as my muscles threaten to give out - and then they do, and I yelp in panic, but it's fine, it's okay. Theo hooks his arms under mine and holds me securely.

"It's alright," He mumbles, his voice warm as I keen pathetically into his shoulder, "We've got you."

And Tom is behind me, pressing open mouthed kisses to the back of my neck; "It's okay Steph, let it go baby, it's okay..."

Something in my bones tells me I can relax - I can trust them. I shut my eyes and lean heavily against Theo, who supports my weight entirely as I desperately ride out the final moments of my orgasm. I hear him say something softly to Tom, but I'm too cock-drunk and shaking to care.

I'm still dazed as they both gently pull out, leaving behind twin empty aches, and with the greatest of care lay me down on my back. Despite their gentleness, I feel like a total whore, my pussy and ass both throbbing, my legs falling wide open with no compulsion to hide anything or exercise any kind of modesty.

I feel a hand cup my face and open my eyes, blinking the blur away to see Tom smiling down at me.

Panting, he strokes his thumb over my cheekbone, wiping away the dampness. "Are you okay?" He looks beautiful, hair strewn across his forehead, eyes shining and a flush across his cheeks.

I lift up a weak and trembling hand and smack it gently against his chest. "That was incredible." I tilt my head and look around for Theo. He's nearby, lounging on his side, keeping a careful eye on my reaction. "So incredible. Oh my god. Thank you."

Tom chuckles and looks over at Theo. "She's ruined. I'll never be good enough for her after this."

I can't help but glance down and notice that they're both still rock hard, glistening respectively from lube and my juices, sweat apparent on their brows. "Wait, you didn't..."

Theo cocks an eyebrow, "What, you think we're finished? Your lack of faith is very disappointing, Stephanie." He trails a hand over my chest, teasing at my nipples, now super sensitive from his ministrations, "You'll have to work hard to make up for it. The wonders of the female orgasm - we're going to take as many from you as we can..."

"Give her a minute." Tom replies good humouredly, staring back down at me. There's something strange in his eyes - almost a pride. He rolls away and I almost call him back in a pull of unfounded panic, before I realise he's just reaching for a nearby table. "Here." He brings a glass of water to my lips, Theo tucking a supportive hand behind my shoulders and I gratefully gulp down half of it. When I'm done, my head lolls to the side, resting against Tom's sweat dampened chest.

"If you want to stop-" He starts.

"No!" I blurt out, gasping as my eyes snap open again. "I don't want to stop."

Theo grins wickedly. "Atta girl."

"Just need a second." I insist, sitting up fully. Trusting my strength to hold, I look between them, reaching out and stroking across both of their chests. I want them both. Need them inside of me. I know it's filthy, but I've had a taste and now I want them all over again, all night.

"Look at her." Theo muses smugly. "A goddess, I told you."

"No," I breathe, tracing my nails over his sternum. "A whore."

Theo's eyes light up with something dark and wicked and I know for sure now that I have his approval. "You know your place." His hand drops to his cock and he gives it another two pumps. "Ready?"

The moment I nod an enthusiastic affirmative, Tom looks across at his mentor. "Which end do you want?"

"Her mouth." Theo says at once. He takes my chin in his grip again like a pet. "I've heard wonderful things about this mouth." And then he kisses me, a rough, domineering kiss, all teeth and intruding tongue that leaves me whining with desire as he pulls back. "Come on you little strumpet, show me exactly what sends Tom absolutely stupid."

He gets onto his knees as I clamber, shaking a little, onto my hands and knees. Theo buries his hands in my hair and pull me closer, aligning me level with his flushed erection.

I don't hesitate, eagerly parting my lips and taking him by the tip. Fuck, I can taste myself on him. It feels so dirty, yet so thrilling, and I quickly slide more of him in. The strained moan that falls from his lips feels like a victory as I slide my tongue around my mouth in any small gap to reach every sensitive spot.