Domestic Arrangements Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Theo's fingers bury deep in my hair and he starts to thrust into my mouth, fucking my face with smooth, well-practiced movements. Behind me I feel the wonderful familiar surge of Tom's cock pushing through my folds. His thick member fills me so perfectly, sliding fully in with every measured thrust. I hum in pleasure, tilting my hips to move back onto him and I feel him pick up the pace in appreciation, his hips nudging into the softness of my ass and thighs, though mindful of the new tenderness there, and the head of his cock brushing the perfect spot of nerves inside.

My next orgasm crashes over me unexpectedly, and I moan around Theo's cock as Tom strokes me to perfection behind.

"She likes this." A sudden crack as he sends a hard slap across my ass, leaving it rippling and stinging. I moan again, eyes practically rolling into the back of my head.

Theo reads my reactions perfectly, pulling back just enough when my gagging gets too much, and letting me take him out completely to lick at his length or suck his balls into my mouth. His cock is quickly soaked, the scene in front of my eyes pornographic - he's as hard as rock, flushed dark, every vein standing out and his entire member throbbing.

His fingers tighten in my hair. "Where do you want it?"

His cock leaves my lips with a loud pop and I look daringly up at him. "Where do you want it?"

Theo catches his lip between his teeth and growls approvingly. "Oh I like you a lot." He considers it for a moment, watching as I pump his long shaft in my fist. "Your breasts. I want to cum all over those gorgeous breasts and watch it drip. Tom - cum on her back. I want to see this hot little slut painted in it."

Feeling daring, I take Theo back into my mouth, teasing his tip with my tongue. It only takes a few seconds before I feel him twitch, his hips bucking reflexively. I pull back, his length sliding wetly from my throat and take it in my fingers, aiming it towards my jiggling chest. Maybe it's the filthy gasp for air that bursts from my mouth that sends both of them over the edge, as I feel Tom pull out and his cum spill across my lower back moments after Theo's, thick and white, covers the swell of my breasts.

I look down at the site of it dripping down my body, twisting around to see the damage done by Tom. Fuck. It feels so filthy, but so, so good.

Tom, now shaking slightly with the exertion, leans his forehead heavily between my shoulder blades. "Fuck, Steph..." He groans.

We take another water break and I attempt to sweep my hair up and off my sweaty neck. It feels like something has irredeemably changed from when we first entered the room - our respective nudity feels totally natural and I realise that any of my past awkwardness has vanished.

I catch Theo staring at me with open admiration, watching how my breasts rise with the motion of my arms. "Think you've got one more round left in you, Venus?"

Every muscle in my body feels worn out, but I still nod enthusiastically, my libido overpowering any self-preservational instinct. I let go of my hair and let it spill back over my shoulder. "Can you keep up?"

He closes his eyes for a moment, pretending to be mortally offended. "Oh, I'll make you pay for that, darling, mark my words..."

I giggle nervously as he pushes me down onto my back, stroking up and down my legs as he guides them open. He leans over me, an arm either side of my head as he takes a moment to look me up and down, drinking in every inch of my bare skin. "So beautiful." He decrees, and his approval makes me practically glow with pride. He looks up at Tom. "She's fucking beautiful, Tom. I've said it before and I'll say it again."

I feel a strong urge pulling inside me to have him closer. My hand slides up his chest, catching him by the shoulder and guiding him down. He moves willingly, and seeing my line of vision go straight to his lips, practically reads my thoughts. Theo kisses me for the second time, firm, yet tender - his mouth is soft and hot and wet, borderline addictive, but I need... I need...

I whimper Tom's name and notice the surprised look on my flatmate's face as I draw him close and kiss him next, hard and needy. He follows my lead, his hand splayed possessively around my jaw, tilting me into the perfect position as his tongue presses against mine. For a while we just do this. I turn my head between them, kissing each in turn, Theo moving to my neck with small skillful licks and nips while awaiting his turn. But Tom, Tom, and his lips and the way he catches my bottom lip between his teeth...this is so good, I vaguely think, why don't we do this more? But there's no time to dwell; Theo re-enters my tenderised cunt and I moan indecently into Tom's mouth before breaking away for the final stretch.

This time they take turns fucking my pussy. The alternating sensations of their different cocks is so good as they seize my hips and plunge in, stealing their pleasure from me. They roughly handle my body, slapping and grabbing at my breasts and thighs, practically throwing me between them before I can process what's happening before one is whipped out and another slides in. Thrust, thrust, thrust. A spank. Then I'm roughly pulled off and yanked back to the other. Repeat. Unh, unh, unh. The sheets ruck underneath me, sticking slightly to where I'm still splattered with semen.

The men talk over my head about me, about what a good little whore I am, how well I take dick, about how the hell Tom could have thought I was uptight, or maybe he's just fucked me good enough to bring me down to his level. They talk about my breasts and my nipples and my thighs and my cunt and something about this objectification only turns me on even more, especially when Tom sinks into me and the act falters a little and he breathes 'oh baby' against my cheek as I tighten around him.

Theo stays a little more composed, more in character, snapping his hips forward and clearly enjoying how it sends a ripple through my body. To him, as he mused over earlier, I am just made for sex, for pleasure. This is the only element of his concern, this is the keystone of our relationship.

I wonder briefly if this means I do in fact have something deeper with Tom, but then Theo picks up the pace, hammering into me, and the thought is gone as his hand wraps around my throat. He presses me down into the mattress, lightly squeezing the sides of my neck as he pounds into me, my left leg slung over his shoulder to keep me as wide open as possible. He keeps his eyes on mine, intense and blazing as his hips thrust forward again and again, slapping against me.

"Take it," He snarls, "Fucking take all of it. This is what you wanted, you horny little slut. Can't get enough, can you? I want you to feel this for the next week..."

I find myself gaping desperately back at him, jaw slack as he works deeper and deeper into me.

Oh - God - oh - fuuuuck! I come around his cock, a strangled moan falling from my lips, pussy clenching and spasming around the member buried deep inside me. Theo pulls out and second later I feel the hot cum spill onto my lower stomach.

Before I have time to react, Tom grabs me by my hips, drags me back around to face him and plunges back into my pussy for the last time. Words can't describe how good he feels in my tender, freshly orgasmed cunt, and I grab him tight by the shoulders and simply enjoy the ride.

I close my eyes, my teeth catching my bottom lip and I sigh happily, almost laughing in sheer delight as I relish the feeling of him pumping into me. I hook a hand around the back of his neck and pull him closer. "Cum inside me." I gasp.

He moans desperately, forehead pressing against mine, "You sure?"

"Please-" It practically comes out as a beg, but I'm beyond caring.

Fingers dig into my hair, massaging my scalp from behind, and I realise it's Theo's hands, working across my skull, sending a whole other vein of pleasure through every nerve in my body.

My body feels electric from the residual buzz of my last climax, so it's not long before pleasure crashes over me again, for the final time tonight. My breathing quickens, pitches and I come again, falling back onto the bed with a delighted squeal, back arching as I grab at the sheets. Within seconds, Tom is coming inside me with a strangled cry, the familiar feeling of him filling me just too good to describe.

He pulls out and collapses down next to me, Theo on my other side. For a while we just lie in tired, but totally satisfied silence.

My mind is whirring, my quicksilver thoughts contrasting with my exhausted body. What the hell just happened? Anyone who knew me in my day-to-day life would be shocked if they knew what I'd just done, and that fact alone sends a delicious thrill through my chest. I smirk to myself. Uptight, live-to-work, reliable Steph had just had the best and filthiest sex of her life in her first ever threesome.

"You okay?"

I look up to see Tom staring at me, concern and admiration mingled on his face. He reaches over, stroking my hair away from my now damp forehead.

"Amazing." I manage to stammer out. "You?"

He grins in relief. "Amazing." He echoes.

I twist to Theo, who's lounging back, hands tucked casually behind his head. "How about you, Theo?"

He smiles broadly, "Darling girl." He reaches down and takes my jaw in his hand, pressing another deep kiss to my lips. "You were incredible." When I still look worried, he chuckles and adds; "I'm great. Everything is alright, I promise."

I flop back against the mattress and close my eyes for a moment. I shift slightly and something suddenly stabs uncomfortably, deep in my muscles. I wince and open my eyes again, looking down at my used and taken body. Scraps of red across my curves indicate where a bruise will ripen later. Among the ache, my inner thighs feel uncomfortably sticky. But my legs especially feel like they've gone through a spin cycle - every muscle worn completely out.

"I need to get up," I announce slowly, "But I genuinely don't think my legs will hold me up."

"May I?" Somehow still with energy left in him, Theo hooks an arm under my knees and one around my back and carries me bridal style to the bathroom, hoisting me into the air as if I weigh nothing. I can't help but laugh as I wrap my arms around his neck and he carries me with exaggerated chivalry. It's strange, but it occurs to me then that I've never felt quite this safe.