Domestic Bliss, a BDSM Short Story

Story Info
Dom male fox punishes sub fem wolf.
1.1k words
3.96
5.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wolf woman was suspended from the ceiling upside down. Shackles were attached to her ankles, and her hands were cuffed behind her back. Her lemon-yellow fur with forest green patches was one of the prettiest patterns her master had ever laid his eyes upon, and he took a moment to drink in her beauty. She saw his boots first as he approached. She dared look up a little and saw he was carrying a long riding crop.

"Good morning Melissa," he said in a singsong voice.

"Good morning, Master," she replied, happy to see him.

"Did you sleep well like that?" he asked.

"Yes, Master."

"Are we ready for another day of training?"

"Absolutely, Master."

"Good," he said, giving her a quick whack of the whip on her thighs. Melissa yipped from the quick strike, but held her composure. The two thirty-somethings had been married for seven years, and it was only for the past two that they had developed a master and slave relationship. It was Melissa's idea; she had to really coax Brad into doing this for her, but once they tried a few sessions, he grew into the role and now relished it.

She was a pain-slut and had her most ferocious orgasms when he was tanning her ass, tearing her asshole open with his thick cock, or flogging her large breasts. He was a fox, and much shorter than his wife, but she relished having a shorter man dominate her in every way possible. Brad pulled up a folding metal chair next to the bound beauty and slipped off his boots.

"You know what to do, love," he commanded.

"Yes, Master," she obediently replied. He put his left, black foot-paw in front of her muzzle, and she immediately went to work inhaling his scent and licking his paw. Her tongue was much larger than his, and it felt amazing having the giant tongue licking the soles of his foot-paw. She slipped her tongue in between each toe, worshipping the heel, the ball of his foot, the instep, every nook and cranny.

Brad started to gently whip her breasts with the long whip while she unwaveringly devoted herself to bathing his foot in the most luxurious foot bath a tongue could give. Her fur was rather thin, and the lemon-yellow color did little to hide the welts the whip was making. She was getting dark red stripes on her beautiful breasts, all while never failing to pleasure her master's foot.

He switched to the other foot and she repeated the same process all over again. He carefully aimed for her nipples with the whip, and she squeaked with each strike. Brad began to move the strikes to her belly, then her thighs with the long reach of the whip. She moaned and groaned with pleasure and pain as he continued to turn her body into a canvass for his art. He then focused on whipping her dripping wet pussy.

She squealed when the stinging leather smacked into her tender flesh, but her devotion to his feet never faltered even as the pain increased. She was huffing and sniffling, trembling in her binds as Brad continually whipped her pussy. "Hold it, girl. You're not going to cum until I say so," he warned her.

"Yes, Master," she replied with a mouthful of toes. The fox now varied his whipping, striking a breast, her leg, her abdomen, her pussy, even the tops of her own foot paws, not giving her any way to prepare for the next blow's location. When she had been sufficiently marked up, Master Brad unzipped his black pants and revealed his thick, long, throbbing cock. For a short fox, he certainly was well-endowed. He turned a few cranks of the pully for her chains to raise her face to his groin level.

Melissa opened her maw to accept the massive member, and she lovingly started licking and sucking her master's perfectly huge cock. He grabbed her tender, abused breasts and used them as leverage to hold onto has he began thrusting his cock down his wife's throat. He lowered his own maw down to her sopping wet pussy and inhaled her feminine scent. As she continued to blow him and he was thrusting his cock down her throat, he began eating her pussy out. "Don't you dare cum until I cum first," he warned.

"Mm hmm," was her reply as her mouth was fully stuffed with his hard dick. Brad raked his teeth over her clit, and he could feel her squirm against her binds. He dipped his tongue in her slit and invaded as far as he could in her vagina. The wolf was whimpering with pleasure and cries for release. She was close, and he knew it.

Brad suddenly pulled his mouth away to bite her thigh hard. She screamed against the cock in her throat, but it wasn't just out of pain. Her orgasm was seconds away, and so was his. He felt the rush of cum starting to make it's way to his cock, so he called out "okay, cum for me, love."

Melissa screamed and shuddered, happy to finally have her master's permission to cum. She came hard, squirting up her juices like a fountain which rained back down on her nude, abused body. Brad spurted his hot, salty, sticky load down her throat, and she gobbled ever last drop up, continuing to milk him with her tongue long after the last drop of semen left him.

He pulled his cock away from her and she whimpered, wanting it just a little longer in her mouth. He pulled his pants back up and admired his handiwork. Hundred of red stripes littered her body; a set of teeth marks on her thigh were prominent and obvious. He undid her bindings and gently let her down to the ground. He sat back on the chair and she hugged her master tightly. He patted her long, green hair and kissed her forehead.

"I'm sorry, I went a little too far this time," he said remorsefully.

"Oh, no Master," she reassured him, kissing his hands repeatedly. "That was delicious," she explained and pressed on the bite mark to enjoy the pain once again.

"You really like it when I hurt you, don't you, my pet?"

She nuzzled her face against his crotch. There was still a bit of firmness in him. "More than anything, my true love," she said gently.

"Let's get some ice for those bruises," he said.

"I'd rather get some ice for a drink for you. You earned it, Master," she said.

"You can make it for me. After I attend to you."

"You're too kind to me, Master," she said humbly.

He lifted her maw with his finger and brought her lips to his. They kissed passionately, tasting each other's cum in their mouths. When they finally broke away, she threw her arms around the smaller male's shoulders and hugged him. "Next time, you don't have to hold back so much," she whispered in his ear.