Domestic Bliss Ch. 03: Tory Waits

Story Info
Val makes Tory wait, watches the neighbors, first anal.
5.9k words
4.79
9.5k
9
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story follows previous stories, Domestic Bliss Ch. 01, Domestic Bliss 01.5, and Domestic Bliss Ch. 02. In the previous stories, Greg had confided to his neighbor Val about his decreasing sexual activity with his wife, Kate. With Kate's consent, she has renewed her sexual arousal with the help of spankings from her husband.

In this story, Val gives Tory some well deserved attention, while also keeping an eye on Greg and Kate next door. Luckily, the bedrooms of these two neighbors are directly across from each other. These characters are all fictional and over 21 years old. They have enthusiastically consented to participate in BDSM and domestic discipline play.

Ch. 03: Tory Waits...

Val smiled and put down her fork after dinner, thanking her wife for the tasty meal. Always attentive, Tory collected Val's plate and asked if she wanted anything else.

"Just you, Baby girl. Clean up the kitchen quickly and get yourself to our bedroom so I can have my way with you!" Val instructed.

"Yes, Ma'am," responded an enthusiastic Tory, "I'll just be a minute!" It was Friday and it had been a long week. Tory considered what might be in store for her this evening and felt a distinct surge in her already very aroused state. She'd been aroused since Monday night, when Val started preparing their taxes. Tory hurried to the kitchen, imagining Val watching her naked ass wiggle as she walked away. She loved staying naked for Val while they were at home.

Tory was correct, of course, as Val didn't let too many opportunities pass to watch Tory's naked bottom jiggling. It had been a long week for both of them at work, and all of their evenings had been spent preparing their taxes. Val had been far too exhausted and pissed off by midnight each night to do anything except fall into bed asleep.

Val was glad she had asked Tory to strip her clothes off every day after returning from work. No matter what responsibilities piled up, she enjoyed returning home to a great view of her wife's bouncing tits, smooth pussy, and perfect round ass cheeks.

This week Val had taken to having Tory kneel under the dining room table so that she could lick and suck her pussy every night after dinner. After watching Tory serve her dinner in the nude, Val was too horny to work on taxes without Tory's face buried deep in her pussy. Still, Tory had been surprised on that first night, Monday, when Val had her crawl under the table and assist her to remove her shorts. Next Val opened her legs and of course Tory knew what was required of her.

Although Tory frequently performed oral sex on her wife, Val took great attention to describing exactly how she wanted it done, this time. Tory learned that Val had very specific instructions for servicing her under the table. Tory came to learn that it was because this oral sex was not foreplay, but was a stand alone sexual act. Val directed her wife to take her time down there, pleasuring her slowly. From time to time, Val gave her submissive wife additional instructions, as well as providing her with feedback on how she was doing.

With all the receipts and bills spread out on the table, Val did her calculations as Tory gently licked and lightly sucked away between her legs. Tory took this time to study her wife's beautiful pussy, and to learn more about what made it wetter and what made her clit grow harder. She focused on pulling the skin back over Val's clit while she licked, because Val really responded to that.

On her knees under the table, Tory was careful to move slowly. She learned this quickly after lightly banging her head on some type of beam. She was grateful when Val would occasionally reach down to stroke her breasts and pinch her nipples. It seemed to Tory that Val would touch her as a reward, when she was doing an especially good job of pleasuring her. The first time she was rewarded was when she was holding the skin back to lap at Val's clit. She'd been at it for about 30 minutes by that time. Tory sensed Val's urgency and felt her breathing quicken.

Val's response excited Tory but she remembered not to get too carried away with her sucking because Val had told to proceed slowly. So accordingly, Tory continued at a slow but steady pace, alternating between using her tongue to firmly lick Val's clit with long, persistent strokes and applying light sucking with her entire mouth closed over Val's swollen clit. Tory's hair kept sliding down and getting wet from Val's pussy, but she quickly pulled it aside and continued servicing her wife. Tory especially loved moving Val's clit in and out of her mouth while she used her tongue to flick it softly.

Once Val's breathing quickened, Tory felt her wife's left hand reach under the table, seeking Tory's breasts. She was about half way through her wifely duties that tax preparation night, which is to say she'd been on her knees for a over an hour, possibly close to two hours, when Val began rewarding her by lightly touching her nipples.

Val made it clear that Tory should not stop licking her. She praised her and made her needs known at the same time. "Good girl," Val said, "Don't change anything you're doing because it's just perfect. If you change anything, I'll have to stop touching you."

As she said this, Val began lightly pinching her wife's right nipple. Tory felt it from her nipple all the way down to her dripping pussy. Val toyed with Tory's nipple under the table with her left hand, while she wrote notes with her right hand above the table. Tory relished this attention from her dominant wife, especially during busy weeks like this one. Tory grew more aroused as Val pinched her nipple harder and told her she was doing a good job.

Tory learned not to pause in her oral sex duties, because when she paused to focus on her own pleasure, Val abruptly took her hand away. Her left hand rejoined her right on top of the table to sort the piles of tax information and add up the totals. This happened on Monday night and Tory was crushed. She vowed not to make that mistake again. Tory's Monday evening tax duties lasted another hour. Tory serviced her Mistress' pussy obediently, silently longing for her touch, until Val came hard, thrusting her pussy and squirting her come juices onto her submissive's face.

On Tuesday evening, Tory cleaned the kitchen after dinner and returned to the dining room to see Val working on the taxes again. Val pointed to the floor and Tory quickly crawled to her Mistress to begin her nightly under the table tax time duties. This time she was prepared, and had a hair tie around her wrist!

Tory was surprised to see that Val had already removed her shorts and had her legs spread. Tory quickly pulled her long hair into a ponytail and got to work servicing her wife. She took care to maintain a slow and steady pace of licking and sucking between her dominant wife's legs, paying special attention to pulling Val's swollen clit out from under its hood.

This time it wasn't long, maybe a half hour, before Val's left hand started roaming under the table. Val tugged Tory's ponytail, guiding her wife's mouth where she wanted her. Tory was grateful for Val's touch and worked diligently to keep her slow pace to please her. Val moved her fingers to Tory's nipples, squeezing first the right and then the left nipple. Tory moaned when Val's pinches grew firmer, enjoying the slight pain which never failed to make her own clit hot. However, she understood that she was most likely going to go to bed, again, without the attention she most craved.

Tory learned on Monday night that after hours of working on their taxes, Val had been too tired to have sex with her. Tory could see that Val was tired from working on the taxes until later than their usual bedtime. Despite accepting the terms of her submission to Val, Tory was getting more sexually frustrated with each day that passed.

By Wednesday night, Tory longed to have her bottom spanked, her hair pulled and her cunt filled. She disliked not knowing how long Val was going to leave her frustrated. By mid-week, Tory became convinced that Val was teasing her on purpose to test her limits. Each night it was difficult for her to fall asleep because she was consumed with raw need and desire. Val waited up each night until Tory fell asleep, tormenting her further with questions about her arousal and her fantasies. Tory was careful not to sound irritated, as she answered Val's questions politely.

At work each day of taxes week, Tory felt aroused when she thought about servicing her wife. She knew that after dinner, she would be back on her knees under that big table, giving Val orgasms as she grew more and more aroused herself. Each night while she performed oral sex under the table, Tory fantasized that maybe tonight, Val would ask her to fetch the paddle or the belt to warm her up with a spanking before giving her the long, hard fucking she needed.

Tory was far too much of a good girl to pleasure herself without her wife's permission. And far too proud to ask permission, especially when she knew it would not be granted. Sure, she thought about touching herself, but remembered how disappointed Val was that day she came home and caught her using the vibrator on herself! Tory did not like the punishment spanking she received that night. So Tory waited.

When Tory returned home after work each day, she would strip off her clothes and read her contract, which Val had framed and hung in their bedroom, next to their marriage license. She saw that it clearly stated that Tory was to obey Val's wishes. Tory knew that this especially meant during tax week, when Val would be more stressed and needing her wife's support. Tory had realized that her arousal did not constitute a appropriate reason to use her safe word.

But today was Friday, and perhaps tax week was over! As Tory rushed to clean the kitchen, she smiled, knowing the wait had been worth it. She realized she was willing to wait as long as Val wanted. Tory knew she would do anything Val asked of her, because ultimately she was devoted to her and had never felt happier or more sexually satisfied in a relationship. Tory knew that giving Val power over her sexually was a big part of her satisfaction, so what did a little sexual frustration matter? She smiled, thinking how much she loved, and wanted, her wife, perhaps now more than ever.

Val received a text from her next door neighbor Greg, giving her a heads up about his wife's maintenance spanking at 8 PM. Val didn't want to miss it, as she was still giving Greg pointers on his technique, plus she loved to see Kate's growing admiration for her husband. Val thought Greg was a great guy who had put up with too much for too long. She could not imagine having a wife who refused to perform oral sex! Not when she could be taught to love it! Luckily she had been able to give Greg some instructions to get his marriage back on track to domestic bliss. Could she help it if Greg liked her to witness

his domestic bliss?

Val checked her watch. Enough time left to spank and tease Tory before neighbor viewing time. Val walked to the kitchen and savored the view of her wife's spankable butt shaking as she washed dishes. Val complimented Tory on her enticing ass as she embraced her from behind, grinding her fully clothed body into Tory's naked bottom. Tory began to moan and pushed her butt back into Val.

Val reached around her wife and stroked her smooth pussy lightly. She whispered in Tory's ear, "I know you need me inside you, baby. I'm so excited to fuck you tonight! But you know I enjoy making you wait, right?"

"Yes, yes, I do, " stammered Tory. Having Val touch her was heavenly.

"Yes, Mistress," corrected Val.

"Yes, Mistress, sorry, Mistress," replied Tory.

"Baby, I want you to know you're my little slut tonight. Does it make you feel slutty to want me this much?" Val asked, toying with her beautiful, submissive wife.

"Yes, Ma'am, I have been feeling very slutty every day this week," admitted Tory.

"That's a good girl, Tory. I enjoy making you frustrated. I think about about how much you're going to need me when I finally give you what you want. I fantasize about you struggling to be a good girl even when your pussy is dripping for me," admitted Val. "Is it hard to do, baby? Is it hard for you to wait for me?"

Val teased Tory's nipples as she teased her with her words. She pinched her sexy wife's nipples lightly.

Tory didn't know what to say, so she focused on how good Val was making her nipples feel. As Val began pinching her nipples tighter, Tory realized they were extra sensitive due to being sore from the attention they received during last night's under the table wifely duties.

A few minutes later, Val slapped Tory on the ass, hard. "I asked you a question, Tory. Stop thinking about your own pleasure and answer me properly," she demanded.

"I'm sorry Mistress. Yes, Ma'am, it is extremely difficult for me to wait for you, when I am so, so aroused. I wake up each day wanting you and I continue to long for you...I find myself fantasizing all day, even at work, even when I am trying to go to sleep. All I can think about is how much I want you, how much my pussy is aching for you," Tory explained.

"I like to think about your pussy aching, baby. Were you a good girl all week, Tory? Or did you sneak and touch yourself?" asked Val.

"Yes, Ma'am, I was a good girl," pleaded Tory. "Please believe me. I did not break any of your rules for me!"

"My obedient little slut," declared Val. "I wanted you to feel aroused, like the slut you are, all week, while obeying my rules."

"Yes, Mistress, I am devoted to you and will always follow your rules," said Tory.

"So you don't mind if I make you wait just a little bit longer?" Val asked.

"No, no, Mistress....of course not," said Tory.

"I know how hard this is for you. But you have pleased me very much with your patience and your obedience this week while I prepared our taxes. Especially when I teased you every night."

"Yes, Mistress," agreed Tory. She was so proud to please her Mistress.

"Since you have been such a good girl, I will let you choose. Would you like to have a spanking tonight before I fuck you?" teased Val.

Tory was surprised. Val had never given her this type of choice before! Her own response surprised her: "Yes, Ma'am, thank you for giving me this choice. I choose the spanking, if it pleases you, Mistress."

Tory's decision did not shock Val, because she was well aware of how much her submissive wife enjoyed being spanked. She cherished the fact that her wife enjoyed being spanked, because she loved spanking her so much! Val made sure not to push Tory too far, because she wanted her to always enjoy it as much as she did now.

"It pleases me very much, my love," said Val. "Now get to the bedroom and bend over the spanking chair." Val had already moved her favorite spanking chair over by the bedroom window so that she would have a great view into her neighbors' bedroom for Kate's 8 pm spanking.

As Tory hurried to the bedroom, Val watched her walk away. Her submissive wife's beautiful naked ass was an ongoing invitation for Val. One that she had somehow resisted until now, but her resolve to wait was fading fast. Val wanted Tory's first anal experience to be special. What could be more special than after a week of teasing and denying her?

Val enjoyed having Tory naked while she remained dressed almost as much as she enjoyed delaying Tory's sexual gratification. Striping her clothes off after work still embarrassed her wife at times and was fun to tease her about. But most of the time, Tory appeared to enjoy showing off her body for Val.

Val went to the kitchen to pour herself a beer, then headed to her bedroom. When Val entered her bedroom, she was greeted with the beautiful sight of her submissive wife, bent over the arm of the soft chair near the window. Tory's ass looked so spankable, especially since she had not been spanked recently. Val saw that she had positioned the chair perfectly, because they would both be able to see into their neighbors' bedroom window when Greg opened the curtains.

Val went to her sex toys drawer and pulled out a long wooden paddle. She smacked it into her own palm a few times so Tory could hear it. Tory gasped.

"Tell me again why you chose to be spanked tonight, Tory," asked Val.

"Mistress I want you to spank me, please," stated Tory.

"I know, baby, but why do you want me to spank you?" inquired Val, teasing her wife.

"I, uh, because I like it, Mistress?" responded Tory tentatively.

"Yes, but why do you like it?" continued Val.

"I, well, I, it feels good, Mistress," stammered Tory, wishing Val would just get started.

"Does it arouse you, my little slut?" asked Val, chuckling.

"Yes, Mistress!" said Tory.

"Of course it does. Now the next time I ask you, just admit it, sexy," instructed Val. "I want you to beg me for it."

"Yes, Ma'am, please spank me. I need you to spank me very badly. I have you wanted you more and more since Monday, when I..."

"When you started dropping to your knees to service my pussy?" teased Val.

"Yes, Mistress," responded Tory, "when I crawled under the table to please you. Ever since then I have been wanting you to spank me. I have been craving it actually. Please spank me, Mistress. I have never needed it more."

After hearing that, Val told Tory that she would count the strikes. And then she brought the wooden paddle down in the middle of her wife's round butt. The paddle was big enough to reach both of Tory's ass cheeks at once.

Tory moaned and jumped a bit, causing her long hair to move across her back. Val thought for the 100th time how lucky she was to have found a woman as perfect for her as Tory. She continued paddling her 10 times and then paused. Her wife's bottom was getting red. Val felt the heat as she touched Tory's ass and moved her legs wider apart.

Val placed her fingers between her wife's butt cheeks and lowered them, across her fuckable, cute, little asshole, onto her hot and very wet pussy. Tory moaned louder as Val stroked her clit in circles. After a few minutes she entered Tory's pussy with two fingers but only up to her first knuckle. She kept them still, listening to Tory pleading with her...

"Please Mistress. Please fuck me. I need you so badly," begged Tory.

But Val enjoyed making Tory wait even more than she enjoyed fucking her, if that was possible. It was simply too exquisite to keep her writhing around, pushing her bottom back to try to get fucked. It made her look like a slut, and of course it made her feel like a slut.

Val removed her fingers from her wife's cunt and picked up the paddle again. She struck Tory harder this time, causing her to cry out.

"Keep counting, or you'll get extra," said Val. "And I'd hate to keep your horny pussy waiting much longer."

"Yes, Ma'am," said Tory. "That was 11."

"Good girl," praised Val. "It's hard to think straight when you're so horny, isn't it?" She paddled her wife two more times.

"Yes, Mistress, it is," said Tory, starting to tear up, mostly due to the frustration.

Just then, their neighbor Greg opened his curtains. Val and Tory had a great view into their neighbors' bedroom. They watched Greg bending his wife Kate over the bed. Although Kate would be able to see out the window if she raised her head up to look, she had not yet looked toward the window.

Val announced to Tory, "Just in time to see Kate get her maintenance spanking. Greg says he's going to spank her every Friday night. She likes to expect it every week."

Tory's eyes grew wide as she watched her friend Kate being bent over by her husband.

She watched Greg kneel behind her and reach around her to grab both of her breasts. Kate opened her mouth but they couldn't hear her reaction. Kate's mouth opened even wider when Greg pinched her nipples firmly. He looked as if he was riding her the way he was pressed up against her bottom and kept a tight hold on her nipples.

12