Domestic Bliss Ch. 03: Tory Waits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you think Kate feels right now, baby? asked Val.

"She's into it, Mistress," said Tory.

"Yes she is, and I'm so happy for her. I'm going to start spanking you every Friday also. It's a great way to start the weekend. To put you in the right frame of mind to serve me over the weekend." declared Val.

"Please, Mistress, I would like that," said Tory. She could think of nothing better than a spanking to begin her weekend naked with her beloved wife.

Suddenly Val struck her wife's bottom with the paddle again. Tory moaned and admitted she did not remember what number they were on.

"That's ok, baby, because you like to wait for me, remember? Unfortunately it's going to take a little longer now before I fuck you, but it can't be helped," teased Val.

"Yes, Mistress," replied Tory obediently.

"Start again at one, my love," Val directed, as she paddled her wife's red bottom again.

Tory was a little preoccupied with receiving her own spanking, and counting correctly, to watch the neighbors, but Val watched Greg double over his belt and start spanking Kate. Kate bounced up a little off the bed with each strike.

Newly energized by watching Kate's performance next door, Val returned her full attention to Tory. She continued to spank Tory until she had counted to 15. When she finished, Val dropped the paddle and went to comfort Tory and to stroke her red ass.

Looking out the window, she exchanged glances with her neighbor Greg, who was still landing his belt on his wife's bottom. Kate appeared to be taking it like a champ, holding still even though she was crying a bit.

"Tory, look. Kate is crying. Do you like me to make you cry, baby?"

"Yes, you do make me cry sometimes. Today I cried a little. It feels good to let it out."

Val smiled at the love of her life. She hoped that Greg and Kate were rekindling their love. She watched as Greg set down his belt and Kate got up off the bed and onto her knees on the floor in front of him. She eagerly unzipped her husband's pants and pulled out his hard cock. She looked as though she could not get it in her mouth fast enough!

Val let Tory watch as Greg fucked his wife's face. Val felt Tory's breathing quicken as she watched. Greg held onto the back of his wife's head as he thrust his cock into her mouth over and over, only stopping a couple of times briefly when Kate gagged and needed to catch her breath. Greg waited patiently until Kate took his dick into her throat again. He resumed using her hot mouth this way until he came, jerking and gripping her hair to hold her in place until he finished spraying his come down her throat.

"Do you ever fantasize about being a real slut for a night so you could have a turn sucking Greg's cock, baby?" asked Val.

"Yes, Mistress, after watching our neighbors, it does give me more fantasies," Tory replied. Val laughed, thinking to herself that she had called that one right.

"My good girl is such a little slut when I want her to be, right baby?" Val said. "Poor Greg has some making up to do on oral sex. He didn't have a blow job for a long, long time. I feel bad for the guy."

They continued watching as Greg pulled out of his wife's mouth and watched her thoroughly clean his cock and balls with her tongue and lips. After she finished, Greg sat on the bed and pulled Kate onto his lap. He folded her up in his arms and stroked her hair. She had a big smile as she held him tightly.

Val directed Tory onto her knees and pulled her own shorts off. After placing her hair in a ponytail, Tory dove right in to work, striving to please her Mistress with every lick and gentle suck to her folds, and her hard clitoris. Sometimes she thanked her verbally, as well, but Tory mostly loved to use her mouth to thank Val for spanking her.

Tory noticed that Val's clit was always very hard when she finished administering spankings! Tory loved how much Val needed her mouth at these times. Tory remembered to take it slow until Val demanded otherwise. It happened fast this time, for Val was gripping Tory's ponytail and grinding her pussy onto Tory's face. Tory sucked a bit harder, to please her Mistress, and was not surprised to soon find her face, neck and tits covered in Val's hot come juices.

Val collapsed back onto the bed and pulled Tory with her. She praised Tory for taking her spanking so well. She stroked Tory's hair, her beautiful, wet face, her hard nipples and her warm red bottom.

After spending some quality time cuddling her true love, Val sent her to kneel in corner time. Although always a challenge for Tory, Val knew corner time was essential to her wife's submissive training because it required her to trust Val as she waited for an unknown amount of time. Today Val placed a blindfold on her and tied her hands behind her back, demanding even more submission from her.

Glancing out the window, Val was pleased to see Kate on her back, getting fucked by her husband. From the look on her face, she was enjoying it very much. Val saw Kate grasp Greg's ass, pulling him into her even harder! Val could not resist watching her neighbors for a few more minutes of their wedded bliss.

Kneeling facing the corner, Tory rested her forehead on the wall to help keep her balance. She was overwhelmed with longing for her wife, her Mistress, to fuck her. Tory's bottom felt hot from her spanking; it burned her in the most wonderful way, so that all she could focus on was her burning lust for Val.

Being blindfolded focused Tory even more on her longing. Although she would not have touched herself without permission, having her hands tied behind her made her unsteady and reminded her of how much she needed Val right now. She tried to breath deeply as she resigned herself to wait. All she could do was wait.

Val went to the kitchen to pour herself a beer and turned on some music. She also poured a glass of water for Tory. When she returned she took in the sight of her sexy wife, kneeling in the bedroom corner, blind folded and arms tied, with her red ass on display. She had not fucked her in almost a week. She could not imagine wanting her more.

Val set down the drinks and pulled off her tee shirt and shorts. She went to her sex toys drawer and took out a new dildo. It was slimmer than the others and had ridges. She fitted it in to her harness, grabbed the bottle of lube and knelt behind Tory, at once flooding her senses by pressing her small breasts into Tory's back, grabbing her nipples and rubbing the dildo over her red, heated bottom. Tory moaned loudly as Val untied her hands and instructed her to place them on the wall in front of her.

"Did you miss me, beautiful?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress, very much," Tory replied.

"Open you mouth for some water," Val instructed.

Tory opened her mouth and gratefully accepted the water. She had not realized she was so thirsty until that moment.

"Do you still want me inside you?" Val teased.

"Yes! Please! Mistress!" was Tory's plea.

"Baby, I want to try something new," coaxed Val, using her fingers to pet Tory's sensitive nipples. Val tightened her grip on her wife's nipples, listening to her moan. She rolled Tory's nipples back and forth between her fingers.

"I want to fuck your tight, little asshole, baby. I want to claim all of your holes tonight. Would you like that?"

Tory had never tried anal, but the idea excited her. She felt her pussy get even wetter. Val knew that it would be Tory's first time. She planned to take it very slow.

"Yes, Mistress, I think I would like that," said Tory, slowly and tentatively.

"Good girl," said Val, slipping her fingers into Tory's wet pussy, before rubbing them over her clit. Tory moaned and pushed her ass back towards Val.

Val lubricated the anal dildo and squirted some lube directly onto Tory's little rosebud. Holding her fingers down on Tory's clit, Val carefully pressed the very tip of the dildo less than an inch into Tory's ass and paused.

"Oh," said Tory, not used to the feeling.

"That's big?" she asked.

"No, baby, I promise, it's very small." said Val. "How does it feel in your ass?" Val struggled to contain her excitement at penetrating her submissive wife's asshole.

Tory responded, "it hurts a little. But don't stop."

Val assured her this was normal and that she was very proud of her for trying. "I'm going to press it in just a little more, princess, ok?" asked Val.

"Yes, Mistress," said Tory, a little hesitantly.

Val rubbed Tory's aching clit while pressing the dildo another inch into her ass.

"Oh, Mistress, it feels big. But it feels ok when you touch my clit," explained Tory.

"Yes, baby, I'll keep touching your clit. You like me to stroke it like this?" She asked, pushing the dildo in another inch.

"Yes, Ma'am, you feel good inside me now," encouraged Tory.

"Really, baby, you like it?" asked Val. "You want me to fuck your ass?"

"Yes, Mistress, just please take it slow."

"Tory I have wanted to fuck your ass for a long time now but I was waiting for the right time," said Val. "Thank you so much for giving me your cute little asshole, for giving me all of you, for allowing me to fuck all of your holes. Now all of you belongs to me, baby."

"Yes, Mistress, I want to belong to you completely," pleaded Tory.

Val thrust the last couple of inches of the dildo into her wife and held it there, letting her feel all of it. "You do belong to me completely, little one," she whispered into her ear.

Val continued to play with Tory's swollen clit as she cautiously began pulling out of her tight asshole and pushing back in. She chuckled when she heard her wife's moans, knowing that Tory would not want her to stop now.

Still Val teased her horny wife, "Is it too much for you baby? You want me to stop?"

"No, Mistress, please, it's not too much. It's, well, can you fuck me harder now, please?" Tory begged.

"My little slut likes taking it in the ass?" Val teased. "She wants it harder?"

"Yes, Mistress, can you please fuck my ass harder now? Can I please come while you're fucking my ass?" asked Tory, persuasively.

Val quickened her thrusts a bit, keeping her hand on her wife's pussy. "Beg me baby. Beg me to come. I want to hear you beg for it," instructed Val.

Tory knew she'd better beg quickly because she felt her orgasm building. "Please Mistress, can I come on your cock? I want to come with you deep in my asshole. Please Mistress?" she pleaded.

"Not yet my little slut. I want to enjoy you a little longer. I love fucking your round little ass. I love how you opened up for me and let me take your smallest hole for the first time," Val replied, ignoring Tory's urgency.

"But Mistress, please, you're getting me so close, and Please, I need to come for you now. I need to come while you fuck my little asshole. Please, Mistress, I beg you!!" implored Tory.

"Tell me you're my little slut, Tory," required Val, as she quickened her pace with the dildo.

"Mistress, I'm 100% your slut, and I will do anything you want me to! I need you to fuck my asshole hard until I come for you, please, please..." begged Tory.

"Yes, come for me now, my slut!" Val directed, finally giving Tory permission.

Tory's orgasm exploded into her entire body. Val moved her fingers away from Tory's clit and into her pussy to feel it contract and clamp down on her hand. She held her girl tightly as she rode out her high.

"Thank you, Ma'am," Tory blurted out a few moments later.

"You're welcome, my love, but I'm not done with you," explained Val, as she slowly and carefully pulled the dildo out of Tory inch by inch. She removed the harness and dropped it on the rug.

Val instructed her wife to drop down to her forearms and knees, as she slipped three fingers into her tight pussy. "Your pussy is very wet, sexy girl. I'm going to fuck your pussy hard," she said.

Tory sucked her breath in and pushed back against her dominant wife. Val had not moved her fingers inside Tory yet.

"Please, Mistress?" Tory asked.

"Do you know how much I've been wanting to fuck this pussy?" Val asked. At last she drew her fingers out a few inches and then thrust them back in, and out, and in.

Tory gasped and pushed back onto Val's fingers, needing a hard pussy fucking so badly. "Oh yes, Mistress, please fuck my pussy now," she pleaded.

Val obliged, pounding her wife from behind. Tory liked her pussy to be pounded. Val fucked her hard enough to make up for the days she had teased her, as if anything can really make up for that. Soon she had four fingers filling Tory's pussy. In ecstacy, Tory moaned and begged for more.

"Please don't stop, Mistress!"

Val directed Tory, "I want you to come for me again. You're such a good girl, the way you come for me when I tell you to."

"Yes, Mistress," screamed Tory, "Yes, Yes, Yes, I am coming for you!"

12