Domestic Decay Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm fine, but I think the end of the seatbelt is in a weird spot." Rue squeezed her fingers hard, getting both his cock and balls into the equation in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"It's on the other side," said Will. "Over here."

He slid his hand up the leg of her jean shorts on the side Jess couldn't see. He noticed how Rue's fingers stilled as he made contact with the edge of her panties, more in tune with how he was teasing her than her own mischief. He also noticed that she didn't stop him.

It was a delirious moment of edging as compelling as it was unsatisfying. Will couldn't properly get his fingers into Rue's panties, and she couldn't do much more than rub at his cock through his shorts. They started dry humping each other again, this time with a breathless, urgent quality, both selfishly bucking for positioning to make the contact more pleasurable.

No way. She's not going to make me blow my load in my shorts. No... fucking... way.

"It's getting cold back here now because of the AC," said Will, voice as normal as he could make it. "Grab a blanket from in back, Rue."

He plucked the button of her jean shorts with a finger from an angle that Jess couldn't see.

"A blanket." Rue let out a subtle moan and rocked her hips. "Bet that would... heat us up really quick."

"I'll just turn the AC down," said Jess.

"Uh, no," said Will. "You don't have to do that."

"It's a little cold up here, anyway," said Jess. "Besides, you'd never be able to find one of the blankets under the weight of all those bags."

Rue let out a disappointed whimper that Will could relate to with every inch of his throbbing body. It was unfair and tragic... and probably for the best. He had a moment of sanity within the bubble of eroticism and acknowledged that the only thing the blanket would have let him do was make a mistake they could never take back.

And then Rue rocked her hips again, and Will squeezed her down on his lap, cock sandwiched in between her jean clad buns. He started bouncing her like he was fucking her, the hand on the far side of their mother's sightline sliding up to tease one of her fat breasts.

There was some roadwork, and the car sped across scarified pavement, the entire frame shuddering like a vehicular vibrator. Will could see Rue's face in the sideview mirror, expression flushed, almost pained, hair fluttering at the edges as he continued to move her up and down on his lap.

"Are the two of you alright back there?" called Jess.

Will froze, or at least tried to, his body still moving in small, horny ways. Rue didn't say anything for a few suspicious seconds.

"Uh, we're hanging in there," he managed. "Rue's bouncing around a bunch, but I've got a hold of her. Nothing crazy."

"Yeah," said Rue, taking a slow breath. "Just a packed ride."

"I'll pull into the next rest stop so we can swap soon," said Jess. "We're near enough to the halfway point. You don't mind, do you, Will?"

Well past halfway. "Sure. That's fine."

It was anything but fine. He needed to get his erection down as soon as fucking possible. Thinking of Jess, his mother, plopping down into Rue's current place sent a fascinating stab of terror through him. It would ruin everything between them, torch their relationship into unsalvageable weirdness. Probably forever. But the thought of it made him so fucking hard.

And it wasn't as though he could simply have Rue climb off him when they reached the rest stop and then walk to the bathrooms in a pair of nylon gym shorts without revealing to both Jess and Avery what he'd really been talking about when he mentioned Rue bouncing around.

He took a firm hold of her waist and, with all the love he could muster as a brother, began fucking her with clothes on. That's what it was — a step above dry humping, horny and desperate.

He felt like he was being greedy, pushy, even, but the noises Rue was making told a different story. She leaned her head around, still breathing heavy, almost but not quite... searching for a kiss. It would be insane, of course, but Will stared at her lips anyway. Thought about her tongue.

Rue leaned back and pinched her thighs together, pinning his cock. Still guiding her with his arms, Will tried to make it so his cock dragged across her pussy with each of their horny, humping movements. The roadwork was about to end. Rue made a little shuddering noise. Will hugged her and rocked upward, once, twice, and one last time.

He squeezed her tight as he came. Rue let out a ragged, satisfied sigh and grabbed the handle above the car door. He got the sense that it was the only thing stopping her from collapsing back onto him.

The pleasure was unreal... and it lasted for all of ten seconds before Will felt the horrifying reality of the mess he'd just made in his shorts. On Rue's shorts, too, with at least one streak of his cum showing against the fabric of the denim. But they were soaked enough even without that.

Rue, infinitely wise as she was, reached forward to the cupholder in between seats, grabbing a seltzer. She fumbled it as she made to take a sip.

"Whoops!" She made a dramatic noise at the mess as she patted his chest. "Sorry, LP."

"It's cool. Everyone makes mistakes."

Rue flashed a teasing smile that seemed to ask was that a mistake, which slowly faded into a more sobering that was a huge fucking mistake frown. He could almost pinpoint the instant the true impact of what they'd done dawned on her, see the switch in her eyes.

The car pulled into the rest stop.

JESS

"I can't remember if Rue eats almonds or not," muttered Jess.

She was standing in front of one of the rest stop's vending machines, arms already bulging with snacks for the car. Rue and Will had, understandably, been eager to get to the bathroom when they'd pulled in after the seltzer spill.

At least they both have a change of clothing. Otherwise, they would make for an uncomfortable ride.

"I think she does." Avery had walked inside with her and grabbed a soda, which she was now toying with but not opening. "Hey Mom. Were you paying much attention to the back of the car at all for the last couple of hours?"

"What's Will favorite kind of chips, again?" muttered Jess. "I think it's some flavor of Doritos but... Sorry, what'd you say?"

Avery opened her soda. "Nothing. Um... I think it's Cool Ranch."

"I think so too."

They waited for several minutes back at the car for Will and Rue to finally emerge from the rest stop. They walked close together with their posture oriented strangely toward one another. Jess was already standing by the backseat door and stepped aside for Will to climb in first.

"This isn't too much of a bother for you, is it?" she asked. "I know how long this drive is. First Rue on your lap, and now your mother. Maybe I should have just flown up after all...."

"Absolutely not!" Will set his hands on her shoulders, smiling as he stared into her face. "I know how much this trip means to you. Even the ride. Let's just settle in, get as comfortable as we can and... hope nothing pops up on the last stretch."

"Okay!"

He climbed into the car ahead of her, and then she settled down into his lap. Almost instantly, she was made aware of the amount of contact between the two of them, even through their clothing. Will had changed out of his seltzer-soaked gym shorts into... another pair of gym shorts. Jess rose up a little, smoothing out her thin summer dress before dropping her butt back down.

"Everyone good to go?" called Avery, from upfront.

"I'm good," said Rue. She glanced over her shoulder, shooting Will an odd smirk.

"We're all set back here," said Jess. "Right, sweetie?"

She touched his knee and felt his voice tickle her neck as he replied.

"Totally."

The car started off, and the reality of what it would be like to sit on her son's lap for the next two hours dawned on Jess. She'd thought of it as a fun little role reversal. How many times had she had him on her knee, or cuddling against her on the couch, as a little boy?

He's not so little anymore, she thought. I already knew that... didn't I?

There were a couple of speed bumps just on the way out of the rest stop and she struggled to figure how to position herself to stay in place as the car went over each one. Will set his big hands on her waist.

"I kept a pretty tight hold of Rue on the first half," he whispered. "I could do that for you, too, if you're comfortable with it."

"Absolutely." Jess leaned back, and her son put her arms around her, and everything was perfect and right in the world. She let out a satisfied sigh and rubbed her thumb across the knuckles of one of his hands. "This is so nice."

"This is better than just nice," said Will, with a little chuckle.

"I love you Will. Let's have a fun weekend."

"Count on it."

She listened to the sound of Avery's music over the speakers, saw the world passing by outside at highway speed, and felt the soft rise and fall of Will's chest right behind her. It was easy to close her eyes, and even easier to fall asleep from there. She felt safe.

***

The car hit a bump, and Jess stirred. She wasn't sure how long it had been, but she was still in the car, and they were still on the highway, so it couldn't have been more than...

What is that? Does Will have something in his... Oh! Oh God!

She didn't freeze, didn't do anything to signify anything that she'd woken up. She felt an entire roulette wheel of emotions, but the one that came out on top was sympathy. To get an erection, in situation like this. He must have been mortified!

He didn't deserve this, not after everything he'd been through. She decided to just stay asleep. To spare him all the unnecessary awkwardness. It wasn't like he'd done anything wrong. She wasn't disgusted or even uncomfortable, really. In fact, it kind of felt... well, a little weird, for sure, but also fascinating.

He's a grown man, and a healthy one. His next girlfriend is going to be a very lucky young woman.

Jess felt her heart swing back toward how proud she'd felt of him earlier, and that sense of adoration burned even harder. He was even still holding her, arms wrapped around her stomach, and... hands resting on her thighs. Had he been touching her there before she'd fallen asleep?

It wasn't an outright grope... well, not quite. She felt like it might be over the line, but it's not like he had all that many other places to put his hands. He probably just set them down and didn't want to wake her up just to ask about nothing.

Will rocked his hips upward, the motion rubbing his erection against the inside of one of her thighs, still holding her so gently as he indulged in the brazen motion. There was only so much she could excuse.

Jess frowned at the edge of her mouth and tried to shift her own hips in response, a warning flex to let him know hey mister, I can feel that. He froze, still all but spearing her with his massive thing. He stayed like that for a couple of seconds before relaxing, returning his arms to hold her around the waist as he had before.

He stopped. Just like that. Maybe I'm overreacting.

She was, but she also wasn't. There was only so much of the situation that even could be stopped. Will's erection was still right there, poking into her, impossible to ignore. Impossible to not capture every ounce of her attention.

Again, Jess felt her anger flare. Had it really been necessary for him to sneak a hump, of his mother, of all people? He'd just gone for it, the little horny bastard, and right on target.

The car went over another bump, and Will's arms tightened around her, holding her steady. She felt a smile pull at the edge of her mouth. She was... still proud of him, somehow. It wasn't that big of a deal. Well, it was big, but...

He must be mortified. Mortified, and suffering. It's still so hard!

She knew it must be torture for him. There was an odd flutter in her own body, unrealized tension with nowhere to go. She'd only been awake for a few minutes. He'd probably been suffering for hours.

Will shifted again, the movement small, not even direct sexual, but dangerous for different reasons. His cock was pressed up so perfectly underneath her. Even just sitting there, breathing, riding in the car was enough to make that odd little flutter spike and her heart along with it.

He was still so hard. Jess blinked, realization dawning.

He'd been this hard with Rue on his lap! His sister! Oh God... Did anything happen?

She'd probably never know. It was hard to imagine how she'd confront him on it, or especially Rue. And they both might well deny it until the end of time. Jess felt like she'd been torn between anger and pride for the past ten minutes, but right then, it was all the former.

She would confront him, but not on just a suspicion. All she had to do was wait for him to get handsy or try humping her again. Or maybe lift her dress up a bit, run his fingers across her bare thigh. He might grab her waist, gentle but firm, and rock her a little, letting her hips do the work.

What are you going to me, sweetie? All of it's wrong and you know it. I need to teach you a lesson.

She waited, still feigning sleep, hyper aware of her son's hard cock. The possibilities flitted through her mind, dry humping, or his fingers slicking into her pussy. A minute or two passed by at an arduously slow pace. She wanted him to hurry up and do it, but it wasn't like his cock had calmed down at all. God, she could still feel it, pressing into her, waiting but not.

"And here we are!" said Avery. "Finally. Mom, are you asleep?"

She almost forgot to feign as though she had been as her eyes snapped over. "Mmm... I'm awake."

She quickly climbed out of the car, flashing Will an oblivious smile. She was still overflowing with love for him. She didn't want to embarrass him if she didn't have to. Not until she knew for sure. There'd only been that one movement in the car that had seemed suspect.

He definitely had a hard on. The rest could have just been your imagination. It's a really tight backseat.

WILL

Oh God... What have I done?

His mother had never been very good at hiding when she was angry, at least not from him. He saw the brittle way she smiled as he climbed out of the car, and it completely toppled his heart over. What the fuck had he been thinking?

It was one thing with Rue, who'd been acting like a stupid brat and was probably less likely than he was to ever speak of it again. Jess, his mother. What the absolute fuck had he been thinking?

He hadn't. Been thinking, that is. She'd just felt so good. Women aren't supposed to feel that good. Women only ever felt that good in his dreams, with emotions flowing like waves, no bounds and all sensation.

The more he thought about it, the dirtier it seemed. He'd completely lost his mind in that backseat and his cock was still throbbing with the echo his mom's ass and pussy against his tool with just a few thin layers of nylon and cotton in between.

The family of four took out their luggage, locked the car, and checked into the hotel. Will felt judged by every millisecond of the silent elevator ride up to their rooms.

"I'm already running a little late for the convention," said Jess. "I'm just going to change into my costume and sneak out the window. Where's the other card?"

"They only gave us one," said Avery. "Were you expecting them to comp us two rooms?"

Jess sighed and shrugged her shoulders. "I put in a request, but I never heard back. I guess we could rent a second room?"

"It looked like they were booked full up." Will glanced at the two beds their room did have, and then at his two sisters and mother. "Uh, I'll just take some pillows and a comforter and sleep on the floor."

She's probably super weirded out. Floor, definitely floor.

"We'll figure it out." His mother smiled back at him, pulling out her scepter and setting it next to her costume's skirt and top. "It's no big deal. I still want to have a fun time this weekend."

"So do I," he replied.

He joined Rue and Avery in their circuit of the hotel room, fiddling with the TV and finding places for their stuff. Jess brought her stuff into the bathroom and emerged as Relic — heroine, role model, sex symbol.

She wore her new costume, different from the old red and black jumpsuits they'd worn as the Crimson Five. He'd seen it before in illustrations, but never up close. The upper half was an alluring and revealing black armored top with a tiny cleavage window that seemed both glorious and totally unnecessary.

A red skirt of the same color red as their old costumes clung to her curves underneath, hugging tight to her hips while revealing an abundant amount of thigh. Her cloak, circlet, and scepter, all hallmarks of the mighty Relic, rounded out the look. Deadly and sensual, powerful and hot.

The change was more than just a matter of clothing and equipment. Jess had her poise back, that unassailable confidence that made what'd happened in the car seem like a distant, fading memory. He could almost tell himself that she'd forget all about the backseat, sitting on his obvious erection, wrong and accidental... but he knew she hadn't.

"I might be back late," she said. "Don't wait up for me. And if you go anywhere, don't stay out for too long."

"We'll probably just grab some food and watch a movie," said Avery, already surfing the channels. "Have fun basking in the attention of your legions of adoring fans."

"There aren't legions," said Jess, smiling. Her expression took on an odd cast as she turned toward Will. "I'll see you later tonight, LP."

"See you later."

She left, and for a few minutes, Will and his sisters just watched TV and recovered from the long car ride. Rue was on the bed next to him, and it almost felt as though Jess leaving only left room for the tension between him and his little sister to burgeon outward, filling the gap.

"Are you guys down for sushi?" asked Avery.

"Sushi's fine by me," said Will. Rue gave a nod but was more focused on the TV and the remote.

"There's a place just around the corner from here but they don't deliver," said Avery. "I don't mind walking to get it. Feel like moving my legs anyway."

"Cool," said Will. "I could get behind that."

He looked at Rue. Was he imagining things, or did she shift under his gaze? She spread out on the bed onto her back, one leg dangling lazily, tantalizingly, off the side. They picked out their orders and Avery called ahead.

"I'll head out now," said Avery. "Should be ready by the time I get there."

Will didn't say anything and neither did Rue.

"Weirdos," muttered Avery. "Anyway, I'm taking one of the keycards. Be back soon."

"Thanks, Avery," said Rue.

She left, shutting the door behind her. The hotel room suddenly felt just as small as the car's backseat had, walls closing in as though forcing Will's body nearer to his little sister.

He knew, somehow, that something was going to happen. It might be something fun, or dirty, or not. She might confront him about their little lap session, even have a complete meltdown over it. There was no telling with Rue, especially now, with him only just getting home after so many years away.

"I'm putting on Outlander," said Rue. "I haven't watched the newest season."

"That stupid historical romance chick flick show?" asked Will. "Vetoed."

"I have the remote," said Rue. "This isn't a democracy."

He grabbed for it, and she shifted backward on the bed, holding it out of reach. They had a little back and forth hand slapping fight as he tried to grab it again, Rue giggling as though it was choice entertainment.