Domestic Decay Vacation

Story Info
Superpowered family on vacation, mom and sis on son's lap.
13.6k words
4.6
117.5k
229
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE FROM AUTHOR: This short features characters from my Domestic Decay book series, but it's not canon for obvious pacing reasons. DD Vacation is set early on during book one and should be fully standalone. It's more of a quick and hot sprint to the sex wrapped around a classic literotica story beat than the slow burn of the books.

WILL

"Ready to go?"

"Beyond ready." Will shot a smile at his sister, Avery, as he came out of the house, brimming with eagerness for their oncoming vacation. He was all set to depart, but the question of where, exactly, he'd put his overstuffed travel bag away within their mother's modestly sized sedan was another matter entirely.

"Jesus," he muttered. "Are we heading to a convention or are we moving into a new house?"

"Yeah, Mom's car doesn't exactly have a huge trunk. I don't think she accounted for how much space our bags would take up."

Avery bent forward and tried to rearrange the contents of the back of the car, accomplishing more harm than good as bags fell out of positions that and refused to fit back into place neatly. Her hair was short and spunky, almost true red in color in a way that brought out the paleness of her skin.

She hadn't bothered dressing up for the long drive out to Montreal, and her tight black leggings offered Will a strangely compelling view of her butt as she continued trying to bring order to the chaos of their luggage. Will had been away for years, first on misadventures with his supervillain of a father, and then for a short but shaming prison sentence.

"I think I made some room!" shouted Avery. "Pass it forward?"

Will pressed in behind her to get his bag into the spot she'd indicated. He had to jam it in, leaning his weight into the motion, and subsequently, her. Avery let out a surprised noise as their bodies made contact, followed by an odd laugh.

"I am continuously surprised by the fact that you're taller than me now, little brother," she said, elbowing him in the ribs.

He caught her arm and gave it a playful squeeze. "Taller than you, stronger than you, cooler than you. Better get used to it."

"Jackass." She tried to lift a foot to kick him, but an avalanche of bags stole her attention. They both had to press forward to reset everything back into place. For a second or two, Will was all but pinning Avery forward against the wall of baggage. Her body wasn't just small, but soft and feminine, with that indescribably clean smell that he'd all but forgotten about in his time away.

Easy. This is Avery, not some floozy you can get away with sniffing like a wild dog.

"I think I got it," she whispered.

"Yeah?"

She turned around with his arms, which were still raised to hold bags into place. "There we go. Nice and tight."

"Are the two of you packing those bags or playing Jenga with them?" called their mother.

Jessica Sorling, matriarch and single mother, former leader of the Crimson Five, emerged from house dressed as though ready for a day at the beach. Turning the superhero convention into a family road trip had, of course, been her idea. Will and the others would be enjoying the comped hotel and touring the city while she was off giving lectures and meet and greets as the acclaimed heroine, Relic.

She wasn't in costume, at least not yet. Jess had on a thin and flirty summer dress patterned with blue flowers. Her long blonde hair was tied back in a ponytail with a matching blue scrunchy, and a pair of sunglasses shielded her eyes from the intense midday glare.

Will almost wished he had a pair, so he could figure out how to look at her without feeling like he was undressing her with his eyes. Jess, his mother, had been one of the foremost among the female superheroes that his fellow super powered inmates had spent the better portion of their time lusting over.

There'd even been a few with artistic talent who'd focused their efforts on drawing the famous Relic naked, either posed seductively or with her costume torn from battle in ways that revealed the sexiest parts of her body underneath.

That was then, this is now. She's your mother. You're not in that world anymore.

"Hey, if you want to take a turn making them fit more neatly, you're welcome to try!" called Avery.

"There's still my bag and Rue's," said Jess. "We might have to sacrifice one of the back seats to make this happen."

"We'll figure it out," said Will. "Where is Rue, anyway?"

"Upstairs, dragging her feet," sighed Jess. "Would you go grab her, LP?"

LP. His vestigial nickname created from the first two syllables of his old hero name, Lockpick. It'd been years since anyone had treated him as a hero let alone called him by that name, but to his mother and sisters, he'd always be LP.

He left Jess and Avery, heading inside to grab the last member of the Sorling tribe. Rue's room was across from his, and the door was open a crack. He pushed it wide without knocking and immediately wished that he hadn't... not that he minded the view.

Rue was in her underwear, her tanned, voluptuous body poised lazily within her computer chair like seduction incarnate. She screamed and flung a pillow at him before he could apologize.

"LP! What the fuck?"

"We're about to leave!" he snapped. "Hurry up and get dressed."

"That's what I was doing before you barged in!"

He couldn't resist arguing otherwise, even though being stuck in a car for four hours with his pissed off younger sister wasn't on his to-do list for the day. "Your door was open! If you don't want someone coming in, close it next time!"

Nice. I'm sure that will totally calm her down.

The mental image that'd just burned into his mind would be hard enough to deal with. Rue was busty, and the bra she'd been wearing had almost looked a size too small, plump flesh spilling out like a sleeping bag that wouldn't fit within its case.

He heard Rue muttering something at him, but she seemed to have gotten over her surprise when she finally emerged from her room. The outfit she'd decided on was a pair of borderline slutty denim cutoffs along with a black tank top that managed to show off a slice of her taut stomach and both bra straps. He half-expected their mother to veto Rue's fashion choices, but she was already in the car when they came outside, focused on other matters.

"You and Rue have to share a seat," said Avery.

Will furrowed his brow. "Share a seat? Seriously?"

"Yes, seriously." Avery pulled him aside. "There's no space left in the car."

"Why doesn't—"

"Mom just fly there and meet us in Montreal?" said Avery, speaking his idea before he could finish saying it aloud. "Because it would totally break her heart. She's been planning this trip as a family event since she first found about it. It's the first trip we've gone on together since you got back."

"I was actually going to ask why you don't just fly there, Kestrel," said Will.

"Because I called dibs on the front seat." She patted him on shoulder and made to get into the car. Rue tried to slip past her and into the coveted solo spot, but Avery pushed her back and quickly pulled the seatbelt on, nearly closing the door on one of Rue's arms in her rush to shut it.

"Unbelievable," muttered Rue.

"I guess... You could sit on my lap?"

"This is so stupid!" She made an annoyed hiss, closed her eyes, and shrugged. "Whatever."

"I won't move around much," said Will. "Just chill out and try to get some sleep. I'll make sure we switch things up at the halfway point."

She almost smiled at that... almost. "Alright. I am pretty tired."

"Just don't snore in my face."

"I do not snore!"

JESS

"Is everybody comfortable?" asked Jess.

She looked first at Avery, who seemed content in the front passenger seat, and then back at Rue and Will. Rue was frowning and wiggling around in search of a place to set her butt down. Will had his arms outstretched as though unsure what to do with his hands, where to put them.

"We'll manage," he said.

"Can you at least, like, try to act like a chair?" asked Rue.

"How does one act like a chair, exactly?"

"How about you try holding still and let me sit on you?" snapped Rue.

"Just do your best," said Jess. "Both of you. We'll switch positions at the first rest stop we come to. It won't be that long."

Inwardly, she was thrilled by the compromise. To have all of her children inside one car, headed to a singular destination, for a family vacation, no less. She was determined to make the weekend perfect, one that they'd all fondly remember far into the future.

The past few years had been hard. Will had only been fifteen when he'd taken off with his father, the notorious supervillain, Halberd, half a decade earlier. Jess had been devastated by the loss of her son. She'd lost them both, really, but Halberd had been enough of a mess that in his case, she'd at least seen it coming.

The fact that Will was back now, seemingly still himself after his ordeal, after the prison sentence, was a miracle. It was more than that. It was a second chance, an opportunity for Jess to rebuild her family. Stronger, better, closer.

She couldn't stop glancing back at Will and Rue in the rearview mirror as they set off, driving through the familiar streets of their hometown on the way to the highway. Having Rue, nineteen and certainly not the tiny waif she'd once been, on Will's lap wasn't ideal... but it was kind of adorable.

Part of her wished she could record it, have a home video that she could make them look back on, years down the line. They'd all laugh and indulge in the small memory of awkwardness that had served as the perfect primer to a weekend of family fun.

"Stop shifting around so much," muttered Will.

Rue let out an annoyed sigh, pushing her hands against the car's roof. "The turns are throwing me off balance. I don't have a seatbelt on, in case you didn't notice."

Will wrapped his arms around her. "There. Better?"

"I mean..." Rue wiggled again, making a face as she settled back within her brother's arms. "I guess."

So cute! It's like when they were younger, and they'd snuggle up on the couch to play video games.

Jess forced her attention back on the road, feeling a ridiculous stab of jealousy. She'd spent lots of time with Will since he'd gotten back, but the gap formed by those five years apart wasn't something that could be undone within a few nights.

She also knew she couldn't blame all of that distance on his time away. Every mother went through that same painful process of slowly letting go, but the suddenness of how Will had taken off with his father had expediated it for her.

Jess wanted more than anything just to be close to him again, emotionally, physically. She decided that when they switched places, she'd volunteer herself to be in the hot seat next, assuming that Will was up for it.

The two youngest Sorlings were currently whispering in the back seat, the tone sounding like a hushed sibling argument. Rue's face was flushed, and she growled something and jutted her chin out. Will leaned forward to mutter something into her ear.

Jess sighed, but she couldn't make herself care that much. This vacation was happening, one way or another. They could be screaming in the backseat, for all she cared. She'd still refuse to turn the car around.

"I have some seltzers in the cooler if anyone wants one," she offered.

"I'm sure Will does," said Rue. "Bet he's pretty thirsty."

"As though you're not dying to suck one down."

"Shut up!"

"You shut up!"

"Easy, you two," said Jess. "It's going to be a long weekend and we're going to be smushed together for most of it. Try to use this as a chance to bond instead of bicker."

She saw them eyeing each other sulky expressions. They had a long way to go, in terms of miles and moods.

WILL

The idea of Rue sitting on his lap for the ride seemed like no big deal at first, especially when the alternative would split them up for the duration of the initial journey. He figured it might not be the most comfortable arrangement, but he assumed it would still be bearable. A throwback to how close they'd been as children, always cuddling and wrestling and playing rough.

Within five seconds of her settling down into his lap, he was made acutely aware of the fact that Rue wasn't the same little sister he'd cherished and loved in the time before he'd left. She'd changed, grown up. Filled out.

He remembered when he'd first seen her upon arriving back and his thought had been that she'd looked like an entirely different person, a grown woman, albeit a woman with that same coquettish smile and wild hair. Now, he wasn't just seeing that difference, but feeling it, her body against his.

"Can you at least, like, try to act like a chair?" asked Rue. She rocked and forth, the motion pulling his cock along her buttocks with only his thin gym shorts and boxers in between.

"How does one act like a chair, exactly?"

"How about you try holding still and let me sit on you?" She leaned back, as though trying to make her wish for him to transform into a piece of furniture into a reality.

It only increased the contact between their bodies, making the backseat feel even hotter in the already warm summer weather. Rue seemed to realize it, shifting forward and rising up a little, one hand gripping the overhead handle above the car's door.

It was a little hard for him to empathize with her discomfort when he was stuck between a rock and... his little sister. If he got a boner, she'd never let him live it down. She'd probably freak out and ruin their vacation before it even truly started. He knew how much this weekend meant to their mom and had prepared himself to be on his best behavior, but this...

What the hell am I supposed to do? It's not like I have any control over my body's reaction to her. Logic doesn't work on my man parts.

Jess went through an intersection at a fairly reasonable speed, but Rue, positioned awkwardly as she was, still nearly fell into the stacked bags beside them.

"Stop shifting around so much," muttered Will.

Rue let out an annoyed sigh, pushing her hands against the car's roof. "The turns are throwing me off balance. I don't have a seatbelt on, in case you didn't notice."

Will wrapped his arms around her stomach. "There. Better?"

"I mean..." Rue wiggled in a manner that felt way more erotic than it should have before relaxing and sitting down completely on his lap. "I guess."

It was better... in all the wrong ways. Will could feel her breathing through his grip around her stomach, and it was strangely ragged and unsteady. Like she was just way too in the moment, way too affected by his presence, which made him hyper aware of her presence, which made his cock...

Shit. Think unsexy thoughts. Think nasty, disgusting thoughts. Oh fuck, not that kind of nasty!

He'd watched one of their neighbors' houses burn down once during his childhood. The firefighters had shown up to try to bring down the blaze, and he'd been fascinated by how persistent the flames had been, seemingly perking up in response to the water. The fire had been so unstoppable, so hot and real on his face, and even though he'd known at the time that what he was watching was horrible for the people involved, he'd been fascinated by the spectacle.

"Would you at least take your stuff out of your pockets?" whispered Rue. "Your phone or wallet or whatever that is that's..."

She trailed off and went suddenly still, like a stunned rabbit. She could feel it, and she'd realized what it was. Will didn't move, bracing himself for her inevitable bratty meltdown.

The car hit a bump, bouncing her upward and surprising them both. She bounced on his burgeoning erection as her body came to a stop, a fact made far more dangerous by the fact that she had a plump, juicy, ten out of ten posterior.

She made this sexy little noise and wriggled, glancing back at him as though the road conditions were his fault. Will put his arms back around her and tried to hold her still as they hit another bump, this one hard enough to force the breath out of Rue's lungs.

She wiggled and bounced even more. His cock was in full-blown hard on mode, and he humped upward into her on total reflex, his mind as fogged over as his loins. Rue rocked back into him with an annoyed little grunt somewhere between ew and oh!

"I have some seltzers in the cooler if anyone wants one."

Jess smiled warmly at the two of them in the rearview mirror and they both froze. For one terrifying moment as Will made eye contact with her in the mirror, he was sure she knew... but no. Her expression was all love, all warmth, so much so that it made him feel even more disgusting and guilty to have an A-grade erection in response to his sister on his lap.

"I'm sure Will does," said Rue. "Bet he's pretty thirsty."

"As though you're not dying to suck one down," he growled, squeezing her knee.

"Shut up!" Rue elbowed him in the side.

"You shut up!" He caught her elbow and roughly pulled her arm back.

Jess laughed and let out a fond sigh as though their argument was just an expression of sibling friction. More like friction next to a pile of primed tinder, friction shooting off sparks at a gas station that missed its last safety inspection.

He ticked off every excuse in the book, from how different Rue was from his memory of her, to how pent up his time had prison had left him, to the stupid fact that the car was overloaded in the first place. None of them changed the facts at hand — she was on his lap, bouncing around, and he was enjoying every second of it regardless of whether he wanted to or not.

"Mom, can you crank the AC?" asked Rue, in a slightly shaky voice. "I'm burning up. Doesn't help that LP is doing his best impression of a heated seat."

"Yeah, well in that case you're a heated blanket that I just can't get off," he said. "Except you weigh a billion times more."

"You asshole!"

She tried to elbow him again, this time on the left side. Will caught her arm like he had before, and predictably, Rue started wriggling again, and then all sanity went out the window.

For a solid minute, they'd jockeyed for positioning, dry humping each other like two coed wrestlers in an erotic grudge match. He was just trying to stop her at first, hold her still, but that only seemed to make her angrier, more dedicated to twisting her hips, almost twerking on his cock.

He humped back in response. Two could play at that game... what the hell was the game? She started bouncing rhythmically, and he caught sight of her smirk in the sideview mirror, lewd and pleased with herself all at once.

"Are you sure you're comfortable?" asked Jess. "You're fidgeting a lot, Rue. I can switch with you, or Avery can?"

"I called dibs on the front seat, but I can take over driving if Rue comes up here," said Avery.

"Hear that, LP?" whispered Rue, in a bratty voice. "All I have to do is say the word and Mom will be back here in my place."

The idea stirred a bizarre mixture of horror and excitement within him. It would probably mean the end of the trip, regardless of how committed Jess was to the family outing. But Rue must have known that too.

He called her bluff. "Go right ahead. At least she doesn't weigh ten thousand pounds!"

"Hey! Quit calling me fat!"

They spent another few seconds wrestling and humping, clothing rustling, skin sweaty. Rue suddenly shot her hand down between her legs, full-on palming his junk. Will froze, shocked at her brazenness, but his jaw dropped open even further as he noticed their mother eyeing them in the rearview mirror.

"Are you alright, sweetie?" asked Jess.