Domestic Discipline Addict Ch. 07

Story Info
Tutoring Session Part One.
2.7k words
4.25
9.4k
4

Part 8 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 09/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER SEVEN

I woke earlier than Arlene, as I always do.

I rolled up onto my elbow and just looked at her.

She had tossed the covers off during the night and was naked from the hips up.

Her breasts were still slightly dark and those ring bruises were very distinct.

Her face was a mask of crusted semen which was also crusted in her hair.

I thought she looked beautiful.

I rolled carefully out of bed, not waking her, and went into the bathroom where I got a mouthful of Listerine and stepped into the shower.

I peed as the water came hot and started to soap up when I felt the sudden draft and she stepped into the tub with me.

I turned so she could have her back to the showerhead and began washing her face, taking my time, softening the crust, and then cleaning her up.

I shampooed her hair while she stood quietly and then turned her so I was the one directly under the showerhead while I worked her conditioner into her hair.

Then I began washing her body, enjoying it.

When I had her clean I quickly washed myself and then turned off the water.

She was subdued as I dried her and then me.

I took her hand and we padded, naked, to the kitchen where I put the coffee on and then sat across the kitchen table from her.

I covered her hand in mine and said, "are you okay?"

She smiled wanly, touched her breast, her finger tracing the line of that bruise, and said, "I'm sore but I'm okay David."

"So what's the matter?" I asked.

She met my eyes and said, "David, I love you. Hell, I'm still head over heels, crazy, stupid in love WITH you. I don't want to do anything to risk that."

"So you want to reconsider your position on becoming a whore," I asked.

She giggled at that.

"David, I give myself to you, utterly, completely, nothing is held back. I am yours and I will not withdraw my consent. If you are asking me then if I'm all in for it all, then yes. I want the baby in my belly, the big milky titties, being put into labor, and yes, being a whore. You opened something in me and I want to explore it," she said.

When I started to reply she held up her hand.

"David," she started and drew in a deep breath, "I leave myself in your hands. If you want this, want me to be your slut, I will. But if you think it will put any pressure on our marriage then please don't."

I smiled.

"You're right," I said, touching her hand again, "we've had a whole new life opened up for us and yes, I want to explore it as much as you do."

She sagged a little in her chair but smiled too.

I got up and poured two cups of coffee in the silence.

She lifted her cup in an across-the-table toast, took a sip, and said, "so a pregnant, lactating, whore I shall be."

And then she smiled broadly and said, "Oh goody."

I laughed and said, "now make me breakfast while I get ready for work."

My normal work dress is "office casual" so I selected a button-down oxford cloth shirt, tan slacks, my trademark bright socks, and brown loafers. I shaved my cheeks, trimming my goatee, and combed my hair.

We ate in companionable silence, me dressed and her naked.

It seemed natural.

I kissed her and started for the door.

"Oh," I said, turning, "I'm in meetings today out in Baca County so I'll be out of touch."

She smiled and said, "my husband the road warrior."

As soon as I got into the car I called the office and told Becca, the secretary, the same thing.

And then I headed to Vivian's place.

When I pulled up in front of the big house the door opened and she stepped out onto the porch.

I liked that she had obviously been waiting for me.

Today it was a pink gown, again leaving only her face and hands exposed.

"I wasn't sure if you'd actually come," she said as I walked up the three steps onto the porch.

I chuckled and said, "and I didn't expect you to be so overdressed."

She looked at me speculatively, reached down to her hips and caught a double handful of pink material, and peeled the gown up and off.

And there it was again.

Not rolls, because "rolls" implies fat.

More like flaps.

When I reached over and lifted one of four very distinct flaps on her belly it felt like I was lifting soft leather.

Her breasts were pendulous, hanging well down onto her belly, and her nipples were huge, like two-inch long hot dogs dangling there.

In a way, I found her hideous but in another way, somewhere deep in my psyche, I found her wildly attractive.

She just stood, silent and unmoving, under my gaze.

Finally, she broke the silence and said, "well?"

I chuckled and took a step forward, my arms encircling her and my hand grabbing handfuls of those flaps on her back as I pulled her to me and kissed her.

"Oh good," she said when I broke the kiss, "I was beginning to think you were going to run off."

"You are, well, interesting," I said.

She frowned.

"Now there's a compliment every girl lives for," she said.

I laughed.

"I can't decide if I want to take you to bed or to that interesting basement of yours," I said, grinning.

She smiled and said, "why not do both?"

"Now THAT," I said, bending down and picking up the gown she had dropped, "is a truly wonderful idea."

She took my hand and led me down a long hall to her bedroom.

The room was dominated by a four-poster king-size bed and it occurred to me that those posts would make excellent anchor points for some interesting bondage games.

The motif was black and red, making me think of a high-class brothel.

She smiled, said, "hold that thought," and left me standing there.

When she came back she had a glass of water and a big capsule in her hand.

"Take this," she said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Don't you trust me?" she asked.

"Didn't anyone ever teach you not to answer a question with a question?" I asked.

She giggled and threw up her hands.

"No mas," she said, "you win. It's a little concoction an old friend who's a pharmacist and I worked up some years back. It will, well, let's say, it will enhance your libido."

I looked at her for a few seconds, smiled, said, "I trust you," and took the pill.

"What would you have of me David?" she asked, stepping close and unbuttoning the top button of my shirt.

I grinned.

"Well, seeing what you have in mind is a good start," I said.

"Wellllllll," she said, unbuttoning another button and nipping at the skin she exposed, hard enough to draw a little yelp from me, "how about this."

She unbuttoned another button, lightly brushed my nipple making it a hard little cone, and then began sucking on it gently.

I stroked her hair, enjoying the sensation.

Then I yelled again as her teeth bit down.

Her hand brushed where I was erect.

"You like that David?" she asked.

I took a deep breath and said, "well, it's different."

I pushed her away a little, enough to bet some distance between us, and bent down, lifting the big flap that was her left breast with my right hand, pointing her nipple at me, and taking it into my mouth.

She gave a soft humming sound as I nursed.

It turned into a yell as I returned her favor and bit down, hard.

I kept up the pressure as she moaned.

When I released her I said, mirroring her question, "you like that, Vivian?"

She chuckled, that throaty chuckle, and said, "you know I do."

She looked at me, speculatively, and said, "before you proceed with Arlene, there are some things you need to see."

"Okay," I said, returning the speculative look.

"Well, first, you might want to check this out," she said, parting her legs and pulling several layers of belly out of the way, exposing her pussy.

She gaped open. Her labia hung and her inner lips dangled, touching the sheet.

As I watched she used her muscle control to close it, but when she relaxed she gaped open again.

She didn't say anything but grunted as she rolled over onto her belly, her knees under her, ass in the air, face on the pillow, and reached around and parted her cheeks.

Her asshole was the same way, just gaping open. It closed into a normal-looking rosebud and then, when she relaxed, opened up again. I was sure I could fit my hand in it without any effort at all.

She rolled over again, still not saying anything.

Now on her back, she drew her legs up until they almost touched her breasts and used her fingertips to pull the flap of her clitoral hood up and out of the way.

"Look closely," she said in a soft voice and so I leaned closer.

It took a moment to figure out what I was seeing.

Her urethra, normally practically invisible, I remembered my mother the nurse, and her friend talking one time about putting a catheter into a woman and saying something like "make her cough and look for the wink," was another open entrance into her body, something I could easily put a finger into.

She lowered her legs and rolled onto her side, her chin resting on her palm.

"That's what happens if you get into the stretching games too much honey," she said.

"Wow," was all I could manage.

"You like?" she asked, "because that's Arlene's future if you take things too far."

I didn't say anything and she went on.

"Tommy liked the pregnancy game. Jesus, I must have given birth 500 times over the years until the last one was almost 20 pounds and looked like a toddler. He liked insertions, seeing the biggest things he could put up my ass or," and here, for the first time since I had known her, she actually blushed, "even my peehole."

I still didn't say anything.

"David," she said, holding my eyes, very serious now, "I sleep in a diaper."

I finally found my voice.

"But you're not in a diaper now," I said.

She giggled.

"When I'm awake I can control things but when I sleep, well, it gets messy," she said.

And it hit me.

"And Tommy cleans you up in the morning, doesn't he?" I asked.

She smiled.

"Of course," she said, "after all, he did this to me."

"Ummmmmmmm," I dissembled, putting my thoughts in order, "was it worth it?"

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," she hissed without hesitation.

I just looked at her for a while, taking it all in.

"No regrets?" I asked.

"Not one," she said smiling.

I crawled off of the bed and undressed.

She watched, smiling.

"Now," I said, crawling up onto the bed, "I want you to relax."

She smiled and laid back, head on the pillow, and said softly, "I am yours."

It was an amazing sensation. I pushed the flaps of her belly out of the way and entered her.

There was no friction at all, just a feeling of damp warmth.

I lifted one of her big nipples and took it into my mouth, suckling like a hungry baby.

She moaned softly.

I released her and breathed into her ear, "now squeeze, pull me in."

Her muscle control was phenomenal.

She was suddenly so tight it was uncomfortable.

"Tighter," I said and felt her grunt and strain under me.

Now she was like a strong hand, squeezing and pinching.

"Breathe," I reminded her.

She took a breath.

"Now," I said, my tongue probing her ear, "really bear down."

She yelled like she was trying to deadlift more than she could and she squeezed hard enough that it was my turn to cry out.

When she relaxed a little I pulled out, quickly.

"Wow," I said, "them's some muscles."

She panted a little giggle and said, "Jesus, that almost made me faint."

I kissed her again and then used my hands to roll her over onto her belly.

I spread her cheeks, again fascinated by the way she just gaped open, and for the first time in my life took a woman anally without any lubricant.

There was just the slightest hint of friction as I entered her.

I held that position, playing with those heavy flaps of skin up and down her back before saying, "squeeze now."

It was like a hand squeezing on my cock.

"Harder," I said, grabbing a double handful of skin flaps and squeezing.

I cried out when she squeezed hard enough to hurt but she didn't release me and then squeezed even tighter.

I tried to pull out but she had me locked in tight and the lack of lubrication gave her the advantage now.

So I squeezed on her skin and said, "BEAR DOWN!"

Again she yelled like a weightlifter and it was like my cock was in a vice.

But she couldn't hold that pressure and soon relaxed and I pulled out.

She rolled up onto her side, panting and giggling softly.

"You like?" she asked, smiling.

"Very much," I said, "now your mouth."

She smiled at that and then I watched in fascination as she opened her mouth and took out a full set of dentures.

She laid them on her pillow and smiled at me.

I couldn't believe how that changed her face, that sort of sunken-lipped smile of the toothless.

"Tommy always said," she said, her voice changed slightly now, "that the perfect woman had no teeth and so he made me perfect."

Then she squirmed down the bed, got to her knees between mine, and her eyes holding mine opened her mouth wide and slowly accepted my erection into it.

Her mouth was so wide open that there was no sensation at all until I got to her throat and she started swallowing hard, almost masturbating me with her throat.

Only when I was fully in her throat did she close her lips on me and her eyes never left mine.

I don't know how long she held me like that, her lips tight on the base of my shaft, her eyes holding mine, her throat working like the warmest, wettest pussy I had ever had.

She had to breathe through her nose in that position and as it started running in concert with what was happening between her legs, something I could smell, that pheromone laden womanscent making me even harder if that was possible, thick strings of clear mucus covered her upper lip and my lower belly, soaking my pubic hair.

Finally, she pulled off and lifted her head a little, a thick string of clear snot connecting her chin to my pubic hair.

"May I make you cum please," she asked.

I laughed and said, "permission granted."

She accepted me back into her throat and to my absolute amazement actually managed to squeeze me somehow, swallowing hard, her throat now a tight pussy doing all of the work.

I tried to hold off but her skill defeated me and I came, hard.

After those four strong pumps, at which point I would normally be done, she kept milking me with her throat, her lips holding me, the weight of her head, and the position of her body too much for me to escape.

A second ejaculation surprised me and I cried out, the intensity merging from that wonderful sweet agony into pain, and still, she didn't release me.

I was squirming now, trying to get away but she had all of the leverage and kept at me.

The third ejaculation made me scream.

It felt like my balls were being pulled through my urethra.

I was screaming, crying, begging her to stop when a fourth ejaculation made me pass out.