Domestic Discipline Addict Ch. 08

Story Info
The Tables are Turned.
846 words
4
7k
3

Part 9 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 09/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER EIGHT

Soft kisses woke me.

But when I started to embrace her I realized I couldn't move.

I recognized the kisses and couldn't process what I was feeling.

Her breath was warm in my ear as she whispered, "time to wake up, my love."

I opened my eyes and Arlene was smiling down at me.

She was a vision in red.

Her red, long line strapless bra put her wonderful breasts on display, the ring bruises still very clear.

Her red girdle encapsulated her hips and ass, making a soft roll over the top.

She had a red rose in her hair and a red choker on her neck.

Her lips and nails were scarlet.

Red nylons and red pumps completed the picture.

"He's awake," she said softly, taking a step back.

My ball exploded.

My cock was ripped off.

A torch was shoved up my ass and lit.

I screamed, feeling my vocal cords being harmed but unable to stop myself.

And suddenly a bolt of ecstasy cut through my agony.

I was cumming like a fountain.

My semen blasted past my head and the second jet spattered against my chin.

Then I was just flowing, the pure pleasure overcoming my pain.

And when it ended I was absolutely spent, mouth open, gasping for air, crying and laughing at once.

"Here baby," Arlene said, "drink this," and she laid a straw against my lips.

I was parched and drank greedily, the tea sweet with a slightly oily aftertaste.

And I went out.

I woke when a bucket of icy water was splashed in my face.

My head snapped up and I yelled, "What the FUCK!"

Vivian was standing in front of me, Arlene by her side, still that vision in red.

"Watch your language David," Vivian said.

My arms were over my head and I was suspended, my feet barely on the floor.

I looked around and realized we were back in Vivian's basement.

"What the FUCK!" I repeated.

Vivian looked at Arlene and said, "I told you we'd need to."

Arlene said, "David, please stop now or we're going to make you stop."

"What the FUCK!" I yelled for the third time.

Vivian stepped forward and without another word put a clothespin on my nose forcing me to breathe through my mouth.

It hurt.

"What the FUCK!" I yelled again.

Arlene started lightly brushing my arm with her fingertips.

"Please honey, be quiet," she said.

But I was mad and couldn't seem to stop myself from saying, "Arlene, what the fuck?!"

Vivian had disappeared and when she came back she walked up and put a shiny chrome device in my mouth.

She started doing something and I felt pressure forcing my jaws apart.

"Wa th fu," was all I managed.

My mouth was wide enough open that my jaw muscles were hurting.

"Now this," she said, almost conversationally, reaching into my mouth with a pair of tongs, grabbing my tongue, and pulling it out.

"Is our modern version of what used to be called the scold's cap," Vivian said as she put a clamp on my tongue.

She lifted a shiny conical weight and hung it from the clamp.

My tongue was pulled down, my mouth was propped wide open, and I started drooling almost instantly.

"Now dear," she said, "maybe you'll believe me when I say be quiet."

Unable to speak I just stood there, arms straight up.

"Don't bother counting David," Vivian said, "it ends when you hit ecstasy."

She moved out of my line of sight and Arlene came and stood in front of me.

"I love you, David," she said softly, "and you still have my full, unrestricted consent."

My ass exploded.

My body was rocked forward with the force of the blow.

I twisted my head, screaming soundlessly, sort of a loud hissing sound, and could barely see Vivian, a long paddle in her hand, waiting.

My body squirmed and I was helpless to stop it.

Finally, was still, breathing hard.

And as soon as I relaxed she struck again.

I really have no idea how long it went on.

As Arlene had, I lost all control.

I pissed and shit and puked.

Thick ropes of snot and drool and mucusy nasty bile hung from my nose and mouth.

And then there was the pure bolt of ecstasy.

I came again, hard, my knees drawing up with the intensity of what was happening.

I could feel my prostate contracting, my balls shriveling, and the pleasure was so perfect I tried to scream again, this time in ecstasy.

It went on and on and each pump of my ejaculate was a separate and wonderful instant of the purest pleasure.

Finally, completely spent, sobbing and laughing all at once, I slumped, my entire weight on my arms.

Vivian stepped in front of me and held up some sort of syringe with no needle.

"Good night David," she said, smiling, "sweet dreams."

She squirted a very nasty tasting liquid deep into my throat and I swallowed reflexively.

And went out again.