Domestic Discipline Addict Ch. 09

Story Info
First Lesson Complete.
4.7k words
4.53
7.6k
2
0

Part 10 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 09/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER NINE

Soft kisses woke me.

I opened my eyes and focused on Arlene.

"Are you going to torture me some more?" I asked.

She giggled softly and said, "no my love, that's over, but we have you restrained until you hear us out."

My mouth was dry so I said, "may I have a drink? Something that won't knock me out?"

She giggled again and held a straw to my lips. It seemed to be Coke but I didn't care. I was parched.

"Now David," Vivian said, "I think it's important that men have at least some understanding of what they are doing to us. Sometimes, as with Tommy, they decide that they prefer it. Somehow," and here she smiled at me, "I don't think that's the case with you."

"What," I started, cleared my throat, and tried again.

"What did you do to me? How did you do that?" I asked.

"The tea I gave you at first had a compound a doctor friend and I have worked up over the years," she said, "especially for men. Your hormones were working overtime, your libido was raised, your inhibitions lowered, and your recovery time was," and she giggled here, "dramatically reduced."

"The first time," she went on, "in my throat was purely you and me although the drugs made you come harder and more than you ever did before and, well, I do flatter myself that I have some skills."

"The second and third times though," she went on, "required electronics. The agony in your cock and balls," she smiled again, "which, I might add, are very nice, was caused by electrical stimulation, sort of a high powered version of the TENS devices physical therapists use to stimulate muscles. And your super ejaculation, sort of your equivalent of how you make Arlene 'squirt' was a very light trickle of electricity delivered directly to your prostate. You didn't even notice the wire up your ass what with all that was going on."

"More drink please," I managed when she paused and Arlene put that straw to my lips again.

"And the paddle was, of course, a paddle although your release was another direct stimulation to your prostate," she finished.

"And Arlene being here?" I said.

Arlene answered that one.

"David," she said, smiling at me, "you never could lie to me and you should know that. Even if Vivian hadn't called me and told me where you would be today I would have known your bullshit story about some meeting was, well, bullshit."

"She told you?" I managed.

Vivian said, "David, girls need to stick together, especially when we put ourselves in a man's hands."

When I didn't say anything she stepped closer, leaned down, and kissed me very lightly on the lips.

"Now David," she said, holding my eyes, "do I have your word that when I remove these restraints you won't do anything violent?"

I held her eyes for a few seconds and then relaxed and actually managed a smile.

"Well?" she said.

"You have my word," I said, and I meant it.

She undid the heavy leather restraints on my wrists, kissed me again, and stood back.

I stood, a bit wobbly at first, but got myself together and crooked my finger at Arlene.

She came to me, smiling.

I kissed her, gently.

"I love you," I said.

"And I love you," she said.

"And you still want all of this," I said.

"David, I give you my consent and hold nothing back. But if you're asking, well, yes, I want all of it," she said.

I walked the few steps to the table where Vivian sat and took a seat.

"Okay, Sensei," I said, chuckling, "what next."

She grinned and called out, "Thomas, come in here please."

With his clothes on, Tommy looked like a portly executive, maybe a bank president.

"Before I actually arrange for your bride to be a prostitute you need to be certain you can handle it," Vivian said.

"And what?" I asked, past being mad now, more curious.

"You'll get to watch her in action," she said.

She stood and offered me her hand so I stood too.

And it hit me that I was the only one naked of our foursome.

"Arlene," she said, "you know what to do. Tommy, you're with us."

She took my hand and led me down a hall. Damn, this was a big place.

She led me to a bar where a pretty woman stood behind the bar, had me sit in a booth, and went up to the bar.

She came back with a large glass of a red wine and a large mug of beer for me.

"One of the perks of owning an old dude ranch is all of these wonderful facilities," she said.

"Ummmm," I said, "is that one of your girls?"

"Yep," she said, "it's not exactly a brothel. Rather, we, well, let's say we arrange dates and let nature take its course."

Tommy left us, went in, took a seat at the bar, and started talking to the bartender.

"Arlene tells me that she has been absolutely faithful to you David," Vivian said, breaking my fascination with the scene that was unfolding, "and that beside you there have only been two men she has shared a bed with. Did you know that?"

"She told me," I replied, "and I believe her."

"And what of you David?" she said, doing the one eyebrow-arched thing, "have you been faithful?"

I smiled.

"I have," I said, "well, except for earlier today with you."

"And yet you're willing to have me arrange dates for her?" she asked.

"Yes," I said without hesitation, but then had t add, "or at least I think so."

I turned slightly, giving her my full attention.

"Vivian," I said, "this new Life started kind of accidentally for us. I spanked her for flirting and I'm not sure who was more surprised when she came. Then I found the Dungeon Diner and met you and, well, we're both interested in exploring all of this and I do mean ALL of this."

"Hell," I said after a few seconds, "I'm not even mad about what you guys did to me."

She smiled and said, "good."

"Well," she said, "here we go."

Arlene walked in and there was absolutely no doubt that she was a hooker. She was in a long, flowing pants suit, had added eye makeup, piled her hair up, and had higher heels than I had ever seen her in on her feet. The pants suit was closed at the throat and navel and open in between and there was no doubt that she had shed her bra.

I watched, fascinated, as she approached Tommy.

She was exuding sex as I had never seen her do with her walk and her back arched and her boobs swaying.

I couldn't hear the conversation but when she walked up to Tommy, laid her hand on his arm, leaned close, and started talking there was no doubt that she was doing some variation on the old "buy a girl a drink" come on.

"Oh my," Vivian breathed, watching that little act play out, her hand lightly caressing my arm, "she is a natural whore, isn't she."

I didn't say anything, I was fascinated by just watching.

The bartender brought over a tall drink, I couldn't tell what, and she climbed onto the barstool next to Tommy, sipping at her drink through the straw, making a production of her lips doing it, and listening to him as if he was saying the most interesting things in the world.

Vivian's hand found my thigh and rested there and she said, "Oh David, we're going to make lots of money on her."

I was surprised to find myself erect after what had happened earlier.

We watched for maybe 10 minutes and then Tommy got off of his barstool and, in a very gentlemanly way, helped Arlene down.

As they left I started to get up but Vivian's hand held me still.

"Wait a minute David," she said, "and don't worry, we won't miss anything."

When Arlene and Tommy were out of the room, both of her hands on his big arm I noticed, her leaning into him, Vivian said, "okay, come on now."

She took my hand and led me through another door, one I hadn't noticed before, and led me down a back hall, I took it for some sort of service corridor.

We went into a room that was furnished with what looked like a massage table, a soft leather mattress with the little face pillow at one end and, I chuckled to notice, another hole to accommodate a cock and balls or, I suppose, a pussy.

It was dark and silent except for a very soft reddish light.

"Ummmmmm," I said, " what's all this."

She stepped closer, lightly brushing my cock which had softened as we walked down the hall, and said, "be patient dear."

Just then one wall lit up and I heard, very clearly, a door opening.

"One-way mirror honey," she said, "some of our guests like to watch."

As I watched Arlene came into the room, Tommy right behind her, his hand on the small of her back possessively.

I was surprised that I didn't react with a flash of jealousy.

"Would you like to have the full experience David," she asked, again her breath warm in my ear and her scent, laden with pheromones getting to me.

"Yes," I said simply, captivated by what I was watching and what she was doing.

"I was sure you would," she said, her tongue flicking out and quickly probing my ear, "up on the table then honey, face down and get comfortable."

On the other side of the mirror, Arlene and Tommy were locked in an embrace, his hands exploring her back and ass and her front molded to him.

"Now," Vivian said in that soft voice of hers, "I'm going to have to open you up to make sure I get everything properly placed but don't worry baby, it's no worse than every woman experiences at least once a year."

She showed me the speculum, breathed on it, presumably to warm it up, and then I felt her fingers parting my cheeks and the cold steel touch my anus.

"Now relax honey," she said.

I tried but it was hard.

She patted my ass and said, "relax David."

I took a deep breath and deliberately relaxed, laying my face into the round pillow cut out.

There was a sudden coldness and pressure as she inserted the speculum and then pressure, I heard some clicking, as she opened my asshole.

It didn't hurt.

Actually, on some level, it felt kind of good.

A few more clicks and I felt more pressure and thought that it could turn to pain easily.

"Okay," she said, "you're doing good honey, now hold still."

I lifted my head and saw that Tommy had unbuttoned the collar of Arlene's suit and was playing with her breasts.

The sound through the speakers was clear and it was like they were standing in the room with us.

"Oh honey," she said, "you don't mind how saggy I am?"

He chuckled and said, "You are beautiful, and these," and he jiggled her breasts, "are spectacular."

"Okay David," Vivian said behind me, "a little pinch now."

And there was a little pinch, low in my belly, toward the front.

"Now, let's test," she said.

I was suddenly fully aroused.

From time to time Arlene and I had played "edging" games.

We would take each other to the edge, close to orgasm, but not quite finishing each other.

That was the point Vivian took me to instantly.

And held me there.

And I was watching as Arlene made love to Tommy.

She was working on his shirt buttons, telling him how handsome he was.

And to my surprise, I still didn't feel a wave of jealousy.

She had him sit on the bed, as she had done so many times with me, and then did a slow striptease.

When she was naked except for the stiletto heels she walked to him, lifting her breasts, still bruised, and brushed her nipples across his face and lips.

She bent and kissed him while unbuttoning the last of his shirt buttons.

Then she stood back and offered her hand, helping him to stand.

She peeled off his shirt, kissing his heavy manboobs, sucking each in turn, before easing down onto her knees in that way she had that was so graceful.

She lifted each foot in turn, removing his shoe and sock and then bending to kiss it.

Still on her knees, she undid his belt and unzipped him.

She kissed his belly as she worked his slacks down, leaving him only in his shorts, tidy whities I was surprised to notice.

"David," Vivian said softly in my ear, breaking the spell while she lightly tickled my back, "we are going to make so much money on her. Just look at what a natural she is."

I didn't say anything, spellbound by what was happening in my belly and on my back, and by what I was watching.

Vivian's breath was warm in my ear as she was whispering a play-by-play.

Arlene was working Tommy's shorts down now, rolling them, hobbling him when she had them to his knees, making him put his hands on her shoulders for balance.

His interest was obvious in the erection that stuck out from under his belly apron.

He wasn't huge but he was bigger than me.

"Look at her going after the cock," Vivian whispered as Arlene caressed his cock with her cheeks and her forehead, kissing the bottom of his shaft.

The sound pickup was so clear I could hear her whisper, "I love you" to the cock and damn near came right then.

When she finished rolling his shorts down he stepped out of them and oddly quick for a man of his size stepped behind her and lifted her hips, forcing her forward so that her upper body was laying on the mattress.

He slapped her ass, hard enough that I could see the ripples up the softness of her back, and then reached down and pulled the butt plug out drawing a little groan from her.

The way the bed was angled, it was obvious what he was doing.

He shoved his cock into her pussy, already running with her excitement, pulled out, and then entered her anally.

And she was whispering, almost chanting, "yes, that's right, yes, that's right, yes,"

"That's an upcharge, David," Vivian said softly.

Suddenly he pulled out and physically lifted her onto the bed.

She was on her back, her legs parted and her knees almost touching her nipples when he crawled up and entered her.

She wrapped her arms around him and her heels were digging into his ass.

"Yes baby, yes baby, yes baby," she was chanting.

"Oh, she's such a natural," Vivian said, "just look at her urging him on."

And she was. She was nuzzling at his neck, kissing and whispering too quietly to hear, her hands on his back, fingers hooked, digging in, her heels digging into his ass.

"Just look at those hips of hers working," Vivian said.

As Tommy's rhythm sped up Arlene started chanting again - "Yes baby, come on baby, fill me up baby, give me what I need baby, yes baby, come on baby, fill me up baby, give me what I need baby......"

When he came, thick white semen overflowing and running down her ass she came with him, crying out a long "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssssssssssssss," her tone rising.

I could see the way her entire body tensed.

"Don't leave me," she said in a harsh, husky voice.

"Oh she's good," Vivian said.

Then I cried out as she did whatever she had to do to finish me.

My ejaculation wasn't separate hard muscular pumps, it was a hard squirt that kept flowing.

"She's so good," Vivian repeated as she stopped the flow to my prostate for an instant and then made me cum again.

Arlene came again, her back arching, fingers digging into Tommy's back hard enough to make him sort of grunt.

"Oh God," I moaned, "stop please,"

Vivian giggled and said, "come on honey, one more," and she made me cum again.

It was painful but wonderful.

Arlene, in the meantime, had settled back onto the pillow, sighing contentedly, saying, softly, breathlessly, "thank you."

Tommy stayed where he was until, as always happens to men, he softened and slipped out.

When he started to lift himself Arlene wrapped her arms around him and said, "don't leave me, baby."

He chuckled and lifted himself up and off of her, swinging his legs over the edge of the bed and standing, preparing to leave.

"I have the room for the night," he said, buttoning his shirt, "so feel free to relax and enjoy the spa if you want to."

He pulled out his wallet and left several bills on the TV stand.

"Vivian was right by the way," he said, "you are prime. Thanks, baby."

And just like that he turned and left.

"A little pinch," Vivian said and I felt the probe pull out of my prostate and then the thin wire out my anus.

"Now dear," she said, "you get your ass in there, kiss her right between her legs where another man's semen is leaking out, tell her how much you love her, and make love to her."

I rolled up into a sitting position, feet dangling, getting my balance.

When I hopped off she handed me a glass with about an inch of white cream in the bottom.

"Not bad ejaculate honey," she said, "now you go in there and share it with her."

I looked at the glass and her.

"Drink it?" I asked.

"Yes dear," she said, "you need to understand what you want of us."

She leaned forward and kissed me softly.

"It's an acquired taste," she said with a giggle.

"Ummmmm," I said, hopping off of the table, "door?"

She pointed and I saw a door in the mirror wall.

I went in and just looked for a moment.

She was sprawled on the bed, thick white semen leaking between her legs, her hair a mess, lipstick gone.

God, she looked good.

I sat on the edge of the bed and she looked up at me.

I kissed her.

"Are you mad at me, David," she asked.

I chuckled and said, "are you happy?"

"Don't answer a question with a question," she said, giggling.

"No," I said, "I'm not mad. Are you happy?"

"Yessss," she sort of hissed, "I'm sorry David, but yes."

I lifted the glass I had in my hand, took a sip, and offered it to her.

"What's this?" she asked.

"Vivian says we should share this," I said.

She took a sip and looked at me under raised eyebrows.

"Mine," I said simply and she took another healthy sip before handing the glass back to me.

I finished it and kissed her.

"David, I," but I kissed her again before she could finish.

I started kissing my way down her body, brushing each nipple with my lips before starting down her belly.

"Honey," she said, her fingers entwining in my hair, "you don't have to do that."

I looked up and smiled.

"Arlene," I said, "I think I understand what Vivian means. It's important that you know, hell, that be both know, that nothing you do is dirty."

She held my eyes for another few seconds and then released my hair, laid back on her pillow, lifted her knees, and parted her legs.

Her pussy was still swollen and leaking thick semen down the crack of her ass.

Oddly, I found the idea that it was another man's semen exciting.

And so I bent and kissed her.

Then I parted her lips slightly allowing another sudden gush of semen.

I stuck out my tongue and deliberately lapped, mildly surprised that the taste was not terribly different than mine.

I kissed my way back up her body, smearing his semen as I did, until I kissed her again.

I was mildly surprised when I found myself erect again but didn't hesitate to enter her.

I kissed her again, neither of us moving, enjoying our joining, our merging.

"I love you," I said, "my sweet little whore,"

She giggled softly and pulled me down to kiss her again.

We lay like that for a while, some measurable fraction of eternity, kissing and telling each other we loved each other.

I jumped when I heard, loudly, "Okay lovebirds."

Vivian slapped my ass and gave Arlene's breast a pinch.

"Come along now," she said, giggling a little, "time for the next lesson."

I chuckled and pulled out.

I rolled off of Arlene and then off of the table.

She sat up and I helped her stand.

I thought, "damn, Tommy's a heavy cummer" as I watched more semen run down her thighs.

We padded naked, following Vivian down yet another hall.

"In here," she said, opening a door.

The room looked, for all the world, like the obstetrician's examination room I had accompanied Arlene to when she was pregnant.

"Up in the chair, honey," Vivian said, "feet in the stirrups."

She was all business now.

She adjusted the stirrups to fit Arlene's length and then rolled the same little stool I remembered from all those years ago over.

She pulled a speculum from a drawer and handed it to me.

12