Domestic Discipline Addict Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You do the honors, David," she said.

It felt strange, oddly clinical, but also oddly arousing as I breathed on the shiny steel instrument and then gently, carefully, inserted it into her.

It took me a few seconds to work out how the mechanics of it worked but then I started turning the little thumb screw and opening her up.

"That's right David," Vivian said over my shoulder.

When I stopped she said, "all the way honey, you're going to be reaching in there."

So I turned some more, drawing a little moan from Arlene.

"Okay honey," Vivian said, "that's enough. Now time for your anatomy lesson."

She reached across me with a long shiny chrome probe, kind of like a chopstick, and touched the tiny opening in the pink mound I could see clearly.

"This is her cervix, David," she said, probing into the little hole drawing a sudden gasp from Arlene, "the gateway to her uterus."

She probed a little deeper with the chopstick making Arlene squirm a little.

"Hold still now honey," she said, "or you might get hurt."

Arlene took a deep breath and stopped moving.

"Hard to believe a baby will come out of that, isn't it," she said.

I agreed. God, it was so tiny.

"Now, here," and she used a second probe to spread that opening wider drawing another moan from Arlene, "is where that baby goes."

She handed me that pink rod with the little balloon on the end.

"Go ahead honey," she said with a giggle, "knock her up."

My hands were trembling a little as I put the pink end against that tiny opening and then started pushing.

There was more resistance than I expected and from the corner of my eye I saw Arlene's hands, white-knuckled as she gripped the arms of the examination chair.

And then, suddenly, I was inside of her uterus with the end of the pink tube.

"Good job," she said, withdrawing her probes.

I saw Arlene relax.

"Now," she said, "here's the question, and you both need to think about it. Do you just want the size, the expanded belly, or do you want the weight also?"

"Huh?" I said.

"Huh?" Arlene said.

Vivian giggled.

"We can pump it up with air, and get the size, or we can use water, and you'll get the weight too, your center of gravity moved and all of that," she said.

I didn't hesitate and said, "water."

"Well then," Vivian said, "you'll want this."

She had what looked like a large hypodermic syringe.

"You fill this with water," she said, matching word to deed and dipping the end into a glass and drawing the barrel full, "lock it here," and she gave a quarter twist to the end of the tube hanging out of Arlene's still open pussy, "and just push."

I watched as she did.

"Now David," she said, "things stretch but you need to be gradual about it."

She seemed to be assuming an almost teacher posture.

"100 ccs of water is about a quarter of a pound," she said, "so let's start her with a bit of a baby bump and then you can add a hundred ccs a day until you achieve your goal."

"Here," she said, "handing me the syringe."

Once again my hands were trembling with my excitement as I filled the syringe, locked it onto the tube, and pumped another 100 ccs in.

After the sixth time, Arlene moaned a little.

"Are you okay," I asked.

She giggled.

"Just a full feeling honey," she said, "go ahead."

Another half dozen syringe fulls and she had about a three-pound baby in her and had just the first hint of a baby bump. She's a pretty round woman so it didn't show much.

Vivian giggled and put her hand on my arm.

"That's enough for now honey," she said.

I started undoing the speculum watching as she slowly closed up.

When I pulled it out the little pink tube was just peeking out from her full, swollen lips, and she was still leaking a bit of Tommy and my mixed semen.

I kissed her again, between her legs, and stood up, offering my hand.

She stood, a little shaky.

"Come with me dears," Vivian said, and led us down yet another hallway.

In the room, we found our clothes, laid out neatly.

While we dressed Vivian was talking to us.

"Now," she said, "you have both had a lot happening today. Go home. Make love. Talk. Think. Decide. If you decide to continue in this Life (and again, there was that obvious capitalization when she said it), then I think you'll find it wonderfully fulfilling. If not, well, we had fun today, didn't we."

As she was finishing Tommy walked up behind her and put a posture collar on her.

When I raised my eyebrows she just giggled and said, "my relationship with Thomas (and I noted the change in name) is complex."

Thomas, I found myself using that name now, smiled at Arlene and said, "worth every penny."

"Oh yes," Vivian said, "that reminds me."

She reached into a pocket of her outfit and pulled out a roll of bills. "Thomas wanted the anal option so the total bill was $750 and after my 20% cut here is your $600," she said, handing me a fan of hundred dollar bills.

"Congratulations dear," she said to Arlene, "you are officially a whore."

Arlene blushed.

I said nothing.

"Annddd," Vivian said, drawing out the consonant, "take these to the Walgreens on Iliff in Aurora. I've called them in and the pharmacist there shares The Life."

I looked at the address and chuckled.

"Jesus, I hope I have enough gas to get home after all of this driving," I said.

She smiled, patted my cheek, and kissed me lightly on the lips.

"Now run along you two," she said, "I can see by the look in Thomas' eye that I'm in for an interesting evening."

I had lost all track of time and was surprised when I looked at my watch and saw that it was only 5:30 in the evening. Jesus, it felt like we had been there for days.

Vivian and Thomas walked us out.

At the car, Thomas held the door for Arlene, kissed her softly, and said, again, "worth every penny."

Vivian kissed me and as we drove away I saw them standing, hand in hand, watching us leave.

12