Domestic Discipline Addict Ch. 11

Story Info
A schedule set.
667 words
4.43
17.9k
3

Part 12 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 09/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke to my favorite alarm clock, her mouth on my erection.

It had been a good dream and now it was a good waking.

She smiled up at me, across my belly, her mouth still busy.

I laid my head back on the pillow, just enjoying what she was doing.

She brought me along slowly and I realized that whatever it was in the concoction Vivian had given me, it was still working.

I could feel that pressure building in my belly, and I tried to relax, to make it linger.

When I came I think it surprised both of us.

She coughed and sprayed semen all over my belly.

Then she looked up at me, grinning, thick white semen hanging in strings from her mouth and chin.

She crawled up and kissed me and then laid down, her body touching mine for its whole length.

Her hand was on my cock and I was surprised to feel myself getting hard again.

Damn, that drug of Vivian's was potent.

"Thank you," she said softly, her cheek against my upper arm

I chuckled and said, "for what?"

She giggled a little and said, "for making me so perfectly female."

She had me hard again and swung her leg over and mounted me, cowgirl fashion.

Her breasts still showed the distinct circular bruise at the base, but it was her nipples that caught my attention. They were much darker than usual, almost red, the areolas tight and her nipples very hard.

When I reached up and rolled her nipples between my thumb and forefinger she moaned softly and whispered, "feels so good."

I chuckled and pinched, drawing a little hiss.

"Jesus Arlene, did you pump all night?" I asked.

She giggled and said, "well, I got some sleep."

Her belly was noticeably rounder too.

"You're loving this, aren't you?" I asked as her hips continued bringing me along.

"Yes, God yes, David, yes," she said, her eyes closing as she spoke.

She came, suddenly and spectacularly.

There was that hard, forceful, gush of release that told me she had reached the same levels as when I spanked her.

I pinched her nipples, hard enough to draw a yell, and she came again.

"Don't stop," I urged her, my hands tugging at her nipples.

She came a third time and then a fourth but she was tiring now.

I pulled her down onto me, enjoying the sensation of her big and oddly hard belly against mine.

"You are such a whore," I said, chuckling.

"I ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," she replied softly.

"Now," I said, "you need to get off of me you greedy little slut, and let me get ready for work."

She giggled and lifted her hips, freeing me.

She rolled off and lifted her breast, offering it.

"Won't it be nice when you can have breakfast here?" she said, jiggling her big soft tit

"Keep pumping sweety," I said, rolling off of the bed and heading for the bathroom.

"But first," I said over my shoulder, "get in there and make me breakfast. I'm starved."

I showered and dried off, dressed, and headed for the kitchen.

She was a vision in feminity.

The roundness of her belly, showing already, and her breasts always full, with the nipples dark, made me want to call in. But I had missed yesterday so I figured I needed to show up at work.

She smiled as she set the plate in front of me. Omelet, bacon, English muffin, with orange juice and coffee.

She set a similar plate on the other side of the table and sat, naked, beautiful.

We ate in companionable silence, both, I think, still a bit overwhelmed.

She walked me to the door and I turned a kissed her.

"Oh," I said, holding her hands in mine, "mark your calendar. Thursday nights at 7:22 p.m. from now on for your maintenance spanking."

Her eyes got big and then she smiled.

"As you wish Man of the House," she said.