Domestic Negotiations

Story Info
Married couple uses unusual negotiations for domestic bliss.
6.8k words
4.1
15.2k
14
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fjoel
Fjoel
38 Followers

Disclaimer- This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is entirely coincidental. Everyone depicted in this fictitious work is over the age of 18 and furthermore, practicing the tenants of safe sex, whether explicitly referred to or not. If you enjoyed this story, drop me a line. If not, tell me what you didn't like. I write this stuff for my own edification.

Best,

FJoel

"I have to say, Lindsey... you're a lucky woman"

This was coming from my wife's friend, Heather. The two of them were sitting in the breakfast nook of my and Lindsey's kitchen. We're happily married, remarried actually... and each of us have a pair of kids- girls for her, boys for me. All of whom are out of the house... either in college or newly out on their own in the real world. Lindsey and I are both in our early-to-mid 40s... Heather is a touch older... dreading her upcoming 50th birthday next month. She is a nice enough person and friend, but I've noticed that whenever situations come up, it's always her that's needing assistance instead of her doing the helping.

The two of them were sipping coffee after they had finished a light brunch... after their 3 mile walk. I was busy under the kitchen island, replacing a faucet that my lovely wife had been complaining about for long enough to finally get my attention. I'm Joe, by the way. Resident husband and handiman. Lindsey had recently(and very nicely) asked if I would move the faucet replacement to the top of my to-do list... which was why I was under the kitchen sink on my Saturday morning instead of in the garage where I normally preferred to be... what she would do for me when the job was complete was all the incentive I needed to make getting it done a priority.

"How do you get him to DO all these projects around the house? My ex-husband, even when he was capable, simply wouldn't work on my projects. He always had a tee time or something else that kept him busy."

"Well, it's simple really. First, you have to 'speak into the microphone' and properly negotiate the work and payment."

"Speak into the microphone?" Heather asked incredulously. I grinned to myself under the island and tried hard not to make too much noise banging around as I connected the new faucet. I wanted to hear how this was explained.

"You know..." and I heard silence. I could just see in my mind's eye, Lindsey pantomiming stroking and blowing a cock, MY cock.

"Oh!" Heather said with a quick laugh of understanding. "And that gets the work done?"

"Oh, no!" Lindsey corrected. "That gets the negotiation started. It shows Joe that I'm serious about wanting his help and am willing to deal to get it."

"Okay... and then what?" Heather asked.

"Well, once I have gotten his undivided attention, and believe me- a blowjob is the best way to get a man's undivided attention, I present my request- what I want done. Then either I offer my idea of payment, or he makes a suggestion. Sometimes we haggle a bit, but usually, we agree on both a timetable and a payment and then he goes about his day and I know it'll get done.... and by the date I've asked for."

"And what kind of payment is usual?"

"It varies. A couple of months ago, I wanted new ceiling fans hung and he asked for me to be okay with him going on a hunting weekend with his buddies. I know, it shouldn't be a big deal- BUT we had plans to attend a friend of mine's wedding that same Saturday. He negotiated his way out of that. I went with a girlfriend instead."

"Is that all? Payment for him doing projects for you is just permission for stuff he's allowed to do?"

"Oh no! Most of the time it's sex. Or related to sex. He'll decide he wants a particular scene and I'll dress up how he asks and we'll role play. Or we'll have a night of bondage. Or anal. Or occasionally a hall pass. It just depends on what he's itching for."

"Wait. Hall Pass? We can come back to that. So... you two barter back and forth on domestic chores with... sex?"

"Of course! It keeps things fresh, allows us to each get what we really want and keeps our fights to a minimum. I mean, seriously- what do no-longer-newlywed married couples fight about? The men aren't getting enough sex or the kink they want... The women are tired of having their priorities ignored by the men. This way, we both get what we want and we include the other in the process. We were... more than a little wild in our younger years. Not a full-on open marriage, but we 'played' quite a bit. We also learned that too much of a good thing... wasn't good for our marriage. So we pulled back a good bit- like all the way. Then we discovered this idea. Now, we just dabble from time to time and it keeps us happy, satisfied and together. It may not be for everyone... but it works for us."

"Wow. Just... wow." I could hear Heather and just imagine the look on her face. "So, you give him a blowjob, make a request and in return he gets whatever he wants that you agree to?"

"Well, yes... and no. The blowjob to open negotiations, yes. The request and payment, yes- in theory. Sometimes it gets a little complicated." I heard Lindsey sigh. "Let me explain. We discovered that we work best together when only one of us is in charge. If I want something done, I'll tell him and leave him to get it done. But if I want to tell him HOW to do it- that's a whole 'nother thing. Nothing pisses him off more than me second guessing his work. So we came up with a solution. I give him the job and he does it the way he wants. His payment is whatever we agree upon- but I get to decide HOW I pay up- Position, location, et cetera. If I'm being bitchy about a project and have to spell out exactly the way I want it done... when it comes time for payment, he gets the same amount of control. He decides all of the details of how I make good on payment- again- position, location, duration."

I could hearHeather answer a little unsteadily. "I see.."

I tightened the last nut on the water supply and mentally declared I was done with this particular project. I stood up and announced that the faucet had been successfully installed.

My wife beamed at me. "Thank you, sweetheart!" Her voice dropped to a comical stage whisper, "I'm all ready for tonight..." Heather's eyes widened. "Tonight?"

I just shook my head and started to gather up my tools. Lindsey answered, "Tonight I'm pegging Joel. I did some research on the internet and bought a couple of toys. If it's something he wants to explore, who am I to say no? Besides, if I don't do it for him... his options are to be unfulfilled in this experience or go elsewhere. What kind of wife would I be to allow either of those things to happen?"

I struggled to not blush. I had all of my tools gathered up and was about to make my exit. I couldn't quite believe Lindsey had just thrown my request for a pegging out there like that in front of Heather. I mentally shrugged. Tactful my lovely wife wasn't... I knew she and Heather were close and clearly shared intimate details of each other's love life... but some things didn't need to be said aloud in polite company.

"Ladies." I nodded as I made my way out the back door towards our detached garage. Just as I was leaving, I heard Heather ask, "Would you be willing to rent him out?"

That evening, Lindsey fucked my ass with a realistic Feeldoe and I ... enjoyed it? It certainly satisfied my curiosity and scratched an itch I'd had for years. I was firmly hetero, but also recognized the potential of pleasure from my prostate and asshole. Details are probably deserving of their own separate story, but once I had had my prostate milking orgasms- a completely different experience from the usual build-up and release of normal sex or masturbation, I found myself still semi-hard and wound up.

Lindsey had thoughtfully given me a towel and had removed her feeldoe and harness. The feeldoe is meant to be a 'strapless' dildo, ostensibly for lesbians, but when trying to peg a male, a little bit more retention is required- hence the straps and cock ring.

"So..." she said, reaching down and gently playing with my semi-erect cock. "Heather has a project she'd like your help on."

I nodded. "Okay... Wait. Is this a negotiation? This isn't how things are supposed to work."

"I know. And I explained that to Heather. We agreed that I would 'front' the initial payment in return for her doing ME a favor... and then she would make the final payment." She began stroking my firming cock with one hand while the other gently pulled on and played with my tightening ball sack.

"And just what IS the final payment?" I asked, a bit miffed that my end of the negotiations had been usurped by my wife. Heather had a nice rack- much larger than Lindsey's... a tit-job with a blowjob finish would have been my unequivocal request.

"Well..." my wife replied, "She seemed keen on the idea of a hall pass. Remember that she hasn't had a steady boyfriend since what's-his-name left? I told her you'd be more than happy to give her a solid fuck."

I frowned a bit. This wasn't completely uncharted territory... but it WAS a veritable minefield. I changed the direction of the conversation just a bit. "What's the job?" Lindsey lowered her mouth to my cock and bobbed a couple of times. Releasing the head with a pop as she broke the suction coming off of it.

"She wants you to replace all of the mini-blinds in the front of her house with plantation blinds. You'll have to go over and measure and then source the blinds yourself. Keep the receipts and she'll reimburse you for materials and pay you for your labor when the job is done." With that, she resumed fellating me. Trying not to get distracted, I thought about Heather's house. It was a two story job, with almost a dozen windows across the front of it. That was gonna be a pain in the ass. Not hard, just tedious. That thought still in my mind, I discovered I had a newly discovered desire, glorious titjob forgotten. If Heather was going to get hers and be a pain in my ass, I was going to have hers.

"For that amount a work, I get to fuck her ass." I stated.

Heather pulled off my cock. "Deal." Dammit. I'd been had. Lindsey had known I wouldn't be happy with just a simple fuck for that amount of work and warned Heather what my counter would likely be. They'd already talked all of this out. Well, crap. Feeling a bit frustrated and used, I decided to concentrate my ire on my wife, placidly sucking my cock. I reached out and ran my fingers through her hair, gripped her skull and exerted a little force. She froze, no longer moving. I began to pull her head down on my shaft, continuing until my cockhead was lodged in the back of her throat. I paused there, savoring the feeling. Eventually, I eased off, letting her catch a breath, then began to pump her mouth up and down on my cock like a guy's jack-off toy. I wasn't interested in her comfort or what skills she could show me with her lips and hands... I wanted to cum and I was going to use her throat to get me there. I was more than a little miffed that this wasn't Heather gasping for air and choking on my cock. Even though I started the day without any thought of fucking Heather... Now that I was on the hook for doing domestic work for her, I was incensed with the idea of having my way with her. That thought pushed me over the edge and I came, shooting jet after jet down my wife's throat. Eventually I released her skull from my grip and she sat up with a cough and a deep gasp for air.

"Wheew! Do I detect a little frustration and anticipation there, cowboy?" she said once she caught her breath.

I shrugged and smiled sheepishly. "Sorry about that. Just seems so typical of Heather to get her way and not pay her fair share." I was already having misgivings about the job. Heather could easily be a bitch and the idea of working for her was more than a little undesirable. There was a reason she couldn't keep a boyfriend for long- her good looks notwithstanding.

"Don't sweat it." Lindsey said, wiping her mouth of spit and a bit of my cum. "Any grief she gives you on the job, you can take it out of her ass. Besides, I'll be there, refereeing."

That raised my eyebrow. "Really? No participation, just watching?"

"She's not into anything like that, so no. Just gonna make sure my man gets his due. If you get done by Saturday after next, I think the plan is for her to have us over for dinner. The deed will get done then."

She cocked her head a bit and thought aloud. "Maybe it would be a good idea to put you and 'Mr.Happy' on bread and water for most of the week before... you know, just to make sure you're good and anxious."

"Yeah, right." None too enthusiastic about the idea of an enforced 'dry spell'. "We'll see how the job goes. Whether or not I'm anxious will depend a lot on how it goes."

That next week, I let myself into Heather's pseudo plantation style two story house and counted windows and took measurements. Again, it wasn't difficult... just tedious. I sourced the blinds locally, and was able to get to work the following weekend. Heather, thankfully, or perhaps out of concern that i would consider it meddling, had absented herself the long day I put in on Saturday and the brief afternoon Sunday finishing up. I was informed by LIndsey early the following week that Heather was most pleased with my work and we were scheduled for dinner at her house Friday evening.

True to her word, Lindsey rebuffed my usual Wednesday night (hump day) bed room advances. "No, Sweetheart... just wait a couple more days and you can put that pent up energy to good use." Grudgingly I agreed and even showed monumental restraint by not relieving my tension myself in the shower.

Finally, Friday evening rolled around and found us pulling up to Heather's house. She greeted us at the door but quickly disappeared back into the kitchen to finish preparations. She asked Lindsey to come help and directed me to her wet bar to make us all drinks. Playing bartender didn't bother me, but I had to shake my head at Heather's inability to handle all of the details of her 'deal' herself. Very typical for her.

Dinner was lovely and the conversation was cordial. When Heather came back to the table with dessert dishes, she also placed an envelope next to my empty plate. "That's the balance of the receipts you gave me for the blinds... plus something extra for you. I.... I'm having a hard time with the idea of anal tonight." She favored me with a sheepish smile.

"WHAT?!" LIndsey was incredulous. "Joe works a full day and a half removing your old blinds and installing your new ones. And this is AFTER he spent the time measuring for and buying the new blinds in the first place! The agreed upon understanding that he would get to FUCK your ASS as payment for his work. And now you're reneging?"

Heather lifted her chin slightly. "I've just had a change of heart over the payment." She nodded towards the envelope. "I've compensated him."

My wife snorted. "I don't even need to look to know it's not enough. You take advantage of MY husband and OUR friendship by pulling this SHIT? You cheapskate, untrustworthy BITCH. I'll tell you what's going to happen- You either make good or I'm going to drag your name through the MUD with everyone we know. Our private marriage arrangements going public be damned."

"Okay, Okay, Okay! Maybe... maybe we can reach a compromise?" Heather swallowed and then put on a sultry smile directed at me, but talking to Lindsey. "I've... noticed Joe occasionally checking out my breasts. And I'm flattered. What if I give him a tit-job and let him jerk off on my breasts?"

"Poor man works for a day and a half PLUS and you're willing to let him jerk off on your tits?" Lindsey shook her head,"Even if he was for it, I wouldn't be."

Both women looked at me. I stared appraisingly at Heather's rack and then gave my wife a slightly indifferent, slightly interested shrug. I WAS interested, but also pissed that Heather was up to her usual tricks. I trusted Lindsey to navigate this to my best advantage. She knew both my tastes and her ability to personally satisfy some of those tastes... and where she fell short. She owned her abilities and shortcomings alike. That was one of the many reasons I was completely in love with her. Not only did she accept me for all of my pluses and minuses, she accepted herself. After a brief shared look, Lindsey turned to Heather.

"No fucking deal. He gets to cum, INSIDE you, and you need to work for it."

Heather swallowed and offered, "I used to give a pretty mean blowjob. What if we start with a titty fuck and finish in my mouth?" Oddly enough, this was exactly what I would have negotiated for two weeks ago, but now it seemed a rather poor prize.

Lindsey wasn't having it and kept pressing her attack. "I just can't see how you figure a blowjob equals the amount of work he's done." She appears to consider it a moment.

"Fine." She came over to me and took my hand, pulling me to my feet. "Since I didn't consult with Joe when I was negotiating with you in GOOD FAITH, we're going to go and have a quick talk about this." Lindsey paused and fixed Lindsey with an icy stare. "And while we're gone and you're cleaning this lovely dinner, by the way, I want you to think of all the ways I can RUIN your reputation if you cheat Joe out of his due."

She grabbed me by the arm and away we went to one of Heather's guest bedrooms. Once behind closed doors, Lindsey immediately grabbed my belt buckle and began to pull down my pants. This confused me.

"What the fuck, Linds?"

Squatting down at my feet, Lindsey smiled up at me and tugged my jeans and boxer briefs to my ankles. My semi-hard cock bobbed free.

"As soon as we get back to the dining room, I'm going to give you one of your viagra pills from my purse. You need to take it without Heather noticing."

"O-Kay..." I said, then grunted as she took my cock in hand and began to stroke me.

"Don't worry baby, I'm gonna take care of everything. You just do what you do. You'll get my throat, her tits and most importantly her ass. And she'll get the reaming she so richly deserves."

With that cryptic explanation out of the way, my wife began giving me a very vigorous blowjob- deepthroating me right off the bat and fucking my cock with her throat squeezing my shaft and her tongue swirling around my balls. Understanding at least her immediate intent, I didn't hold back, and a short time later emptied my balls down her gullet. I did my best to not groan too loud. Blowjobs are awesome in any of their various forms, but a woman who is determined to swallow your cum is something special.

We'd only been gone a few minutes when we stepped back into the dining room. Heather had cleared the dinner plates , salad bowls and dessert saucers from the table and we could hear her bustling around in the kitchen. Lindsey quickly handed me my little blue pill and I took it, chasing it with the remnants of my drink. I was beginning to get a clearer picture of what my wife had in mind.

A few minutes later when Heather finished in the kitchen, she found us sitting on the sofa in the living room. Heather settled herself into an armchair across from us. I noticed she had unbuttoned a button on her blouse. Smart, but not smart enough. I'd put money on Lindsey any day for being smarter and more devious than the average woman.

Heather crossed her arms under her breasts and leaned forward, giving me the benefit of some serious cleavage. Had she removed her bra? The next was directed at me in a sultry voice.

"I do believe my sexual attention and efforts are worth Joe's labor and that this would be a fair trade. I'll happily squeeze my tits around him, lick, suck and stroke his cock until he cums in my mouth." She sat back with a satisfied look, not surprising since my eyes were still glued to the opening in her shirt.

Fjoel
Fjoel
38 Followers
12