Domestic Negotiations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a counter proposal for you. You think your tits and blowjobs are all that? Let's wager on it. You have 10 minutes to work your magic and get him to cum. If you can, we'll consider the debt settled. If he doesn't cum in 10 minutes, you give up your ass."

Heather considered. "Ten minutes to make him cum. Otherwise anal?"

Lindsey nodded. "Exactly. And just know, I haven't fucked him in a week and he's been saving his load all this week too." Both technically were true statements.

"Deal."

...

We ended up arranged a bit differently. I stayed on the sofa, now fully naked. Heather was kneeling in front of me, wearing only a pair of black silk panties. I was hoping for thongs, but as Sir Mic says, 'you can't always get what you want...' I thought wryly. Hold that thought Mr.Jagger, the night is young.

Lindsey had drug one of the arm chairs closer and off to the side so she had a good view of the action without being in either of our lines of sight. She clearly wanted to watch the show but didn't want to be accused of serving as a distraction.

Heather knee walked to the edge of the sofa and without ceremony grabbed the backs of my knees and pulled, This slumped my posture and scooted my crotch forward to within easy reach. She reached out and grabbed my cock. She cooed at it.

"Well HELLO Mister. So nice to make your acquaintance. I hope we can be friends." I could almost hear Lindsey rolling her eyes, but she wisely stayed quiet. I have to say, Heather's approach wasn't without merit. I could see getting into it, but after her recent insincerity, it kind of fell flat. She began to strike and fondle me.

"Wait!" Lindsey interrupted. "Okay, GO." She announced as she held up her iPhone with a ten minute timer running. "Clock is running...ten minutes." She reminded everyone.

Freshly aware of her timetable, Heather quickly became less tentative and more confident as she manipulated my hardening cock. Once she had it standing at attention, she bent forward and took it into her mouth. Sucking, she took it to the back of her mouth, but didn't attempt to deepthroat me. She bobbed up and down a few times, letting her saliva coat my cock.

I was a little disappointed that she wasn't taking me deeper. Instead of her lips at the base of my shaft, she was gripping me with her thumb and forefinger- squeezing. Her other hand cupped and fondled my balls. Not a bad technique all in all. I'll say this- I've had better blowjobs and worse ones too.

After a minute or two of her oral attentions, Heather pulled off with a huff for air and again tugged me towards the edge of the sofa. She settled herself between my spread legs and situated my cock between her impressive breasts. Large gumdrop nipples jutted out from equally large and dark areola. Once happy with its placement, she squeezed her chest as tightly as she could and began to raise and lower herself around my cock.

I laid my head back and closed my eyes... and just enjoyed the sensations. Having just recently cum, I was in no danger of blowing my load. Still, the viagra was starting to work its magic and I knew I was going to be quite capable for the next few hours of this evening's entertainment.

I felt a change in sensation and looked down to see the top of Heather's head... craned over, sucking the head of my cock which was peeking out from between her impressive jugs. I looked over at Lindsey. She was staring intently at the action. When she saw my head turn she glanced at her phone and grinning fiercely, silently held up three fingers. I decided to have a little fun with Heather.

I moaned aloud and lifted my ass off the sofa a bit, trying to thrust deeper into her mouth. After the second or third time of doing this, Heather got the message that I was close to cumming and looking for release. She stopped squeezing my cock between her tits and let them fall back against her chest. I took her head in my hands and began to guide her mouth down on my prick - with ME setting the pace. At first she resisted a bit, but then I suppose realizing that if my cumming was the goal, she was best off relenting. The first time I poked her tonsils with the head of my cock, she let out a muffled protest... so I did it again. The third time, she almost gagged and pulled off my cock entirely- breathless and gasping. "Joe! I can't go deeper than that- you're gonna make me puke."

I glanced up and Lindsey who triumphantly held up one finger.

"Dammit, Heather" I complained, "do you want me to cum in your mouth or your ass?"

With that Heather all but lunged forward and without my assistance, got the entire length of my cock in her mouth. I could feel her throat working around my head and the sensation was quite nice. When she started to pull back, I snaked a hand out and held her in place for a few more delicious seconds.

"Time!" Shouted Lindsey as her phone began to loudly chime.

Hearing this, Heather pulled off of my cock and threw herself back, sprawling out on the carpet at my feet, her chest heaving. She glared up at me. "Why the hell didn't you cum?!" She demanded.

I didn't have an answer for her. Instead focused on her heaving chest and the lips I had most recently been between.

Lindsey got up, sauntered from her chair and stepped over Heather... settling herself to my left- her right hand coming down naturally around my cock and began to idly stroke it. She still held her phone in her left hand. A couple of swipes and finger touches and she held it up, this time framing Heather's mostly naked body in the video reticle.

"He didn't come because he wasn't ready. Or maybe you suck at sucking....Now... repeat after me. I, Heather Dubois..." Lindsey prompted.

Heather glared even more, and while continuing to lay there, crossed her arms across her substantial breasts. To me, her trying to hide them was more erotic than them being on full display.

Grudgingly, she repeated Lindsey's prompt.

"Being of sound mind and body do hereby declare that by mutual agreement and in exchange for a dozen hours of labor by Joe Green, he and I will have mutually consensual sex as my means of payment. Further, in addition to straight intercourse, Joe is invited and expected to sodomize me. My enjoyment of these acts is neither expected nor required but instead the purpose being Joe's sexual satisfaction. I am a willing participant and this cannot be construed as anything but consensual."

Lindsey lowered the phone and smiled sweetly at Heather. "Thank you. If you want to go take care of anything... I'll keep Joe hard and bring him when you're ready." She offered helpfully. Heather grunted and rolled her eyes then climbed to her feet and without ceremony walked out of the room and down the hall.

As soon as she disappeared from sight, Lindsey lunged for me- taking my head in her hands and kissing me firmly and thoroughly. When she eventually released me from her passion, she rested her forehead against mine. I could hear the satisfaction in her voice. "Joe, you did so GOOD! I know you liked fucking those titties, and would have liked to cum there, but this is going to be so much better!" She reached back down and grasped my cock, again stroking it. She squeezed for emphasis.

"You're going to slowly cram this beast into her ASS. Make her FEEL it. Then you're going to FUCK her ass... as long as you want... as hard as you want... then you're going to CUM there."

We heard Heather come back into the room and saw her go to the wet bar- obviously gathering some liquid courage.

"Almost ready?" Lindsey called out.

"Two minutes!" Replied Heather without looking. Throwing back first one shot, then another. She appeared to take a bottle and glass with her as she again disappeared down the hall.

Lindsey nodded to herself. "Well, if I was faced with an unwanted buggering, I might well get smashed myself." Then she leaned in and whispered into my ear. "But I'm not unwilling- as a matter of fact, once I get you home and you're up for round three... I think I want you to fuck MY ass too!"

With that, she climbed off of the couch and pulled me to my feet. Then linked her arm in mine and proceeded to lead me to the master bedroom.

There we found Heather laying face down, spread eagle and completely naked. The silk panties were nowhere to be seen. I did catch a glimmer of reflected light around her ass cheeks, which told me she'd lubed her ass in preparation for tonight's main event. I also realized it wasn't her being thoughtful for me, but instead her looking out for her own interests and comfort- as usual.

Lindsey released my arm and aimed for the sole bedroom chair. She wouldn't have a front row seat like in the living room, but she also wouldn't miss much. I noticed her again getting out her phone. Clearly she was going to get as much dirt on Heather as she could for future leverage to ensure good behavior.

I climbed on the bed, between Heather's spread legs. She felt the bed shift and briefly raised her head to glance at me over her shoulder. "Joe, I'm not going to ask you to be gentle, or tell you how to do this. If it's okay with you, I'd prefer to start in this position. By the time you want to switch, the tequila should have kicked in and I won't care what you do. Enjoy yourself, you Bastard." She finished with a bit of a snarl, then dropped her head back down.

I glanced at my wife, who smiled and raised a thumb with one hand, while holding her phone steady with the other. I guess I was going to try my hand at being a porn star.

I knee walked up the bed until my bobbing cock was bumping Heather's ass cheeks. I seized her twin globes and spread them wide, seeing her puckered and slick asshole. I ran my thumb up from between her moist pussy lips to drag it across her sphincter. Heather moaned- I'm not sure if it was in anticipation or dread. I situated myself a little more, my kneeling legs spreading hers a little bit more and guided the head of my cock to her asshole. I leaned forward a bit and applied pressure... my cock head pushing her rosebud inwards, until finally, grudgingly, it began to open and allow its rude invader inside. Heather hissed, but otherwise said nothing. Without much warning, my cock suddenly slipped past the tight ring of her ass and sank itself half its length in her rectum. Heather let out a grunt, a little whine, and then began to pant.

I paused a moment, both out of courtesy for my not-so-enthusiastically-willing partner, but also to savor the moment. Here I was, half buried in a woman's ass that I'd considered as fuckable for years... with my wife just across the room, videoing and cheering me on. Once I felt the moment was fully realized, I leaned forward and planted my palms on Heather's hips and let my weight pin her to the bed. Then I began to flex my hips and I slowly sank my cock the rest of the way into her ass. As I bottomed out, she let out a long breath, clearly trying to keep herself calm and centered. Again, I held the pose for a beat or two. Then came the mental shrug. Fuck it... and fuck her.

I slowly pulled half of my length out, her anus clinging to my shaft and then, without warning I slammed it home. Heather squeaked. Again and again I slowly withdrew only to plunge back in. At first, I was only pulling halfway out, but bit by bit between each pounding stroke, I pulled further and further out. My strokes were now almost full length, with just the head of my cock staying inside her protesting sphincter as I relentlessly pumped in and out of her. Each thrust was punctuated by a grunt or a squeak.

My enthusiasm for this position was starting to flag. My cock was still happy, but my knees were starting to complain. I slowed my thrusts and eventually pulled out. I gave her right cheek a very firm swat, leaving a light handprint on her pale flesh. She yelped.

"Roll over." I commanded, and then proceeded to help her flip over and get her legs situated. Heather's eyes were somewhat bleary and her mascara was a bit streaked. I suppose the tequila was kicking in. Oh well, good for her. I was still getting mine.

I caught her knees in my hands and hoisted them up and pushed them back until her knees were up by her ears. I hoped she was normally this flexible... because otherwise, this was going to leave some sore muscles. I mean sore muscles in addition to a sore asshole.

I repositioned my still hard cock against her asshole and pushed in fully with one smooth stroke. Her breath sort of 'wooshed' out of her as I bottomed out. I guess the previous reaming had made her asshole a bit more accommodating.

Again I pulled slowly back and then trust forward. But this time, I had her pelvis rotated forward and the angle was all different. I was also face to face with Heather. On the next thrust, I lowered myself to her and tried for a kiss. I could smell the tequila on her breath, but she turned her head away from me.

'That's fine' I thought to myself. I've already felt your lips tonight. I let her knees slip out of my grip and her legs fell just a bit until they were caught by my elbows and forearms. This freed up my hands. I then eagerly grabbed her large breasts which had spread out quite a bit with her being on her back. All the while, I continued to pound her asshole. My fingers found her nipples and I pinched and pulled at her glorious gumdrops.

This got a reaction. She moaned and tossed her head side to side. I'm not sure if it was pleasure, pain or simply overstimulation. I couldn't quite reach them with my mouth while keeping my cock in her ass, so I again pulled out and then fell on her tits- licking, sucking and biting her nipples. Apparently Heather's nipples were an erogenous zone for her and she responded quite vigorously- her hands coming done on my head and her fingers gripping my hair. I'm not sure if she came when I sucked and bit her nipples, but I know she came when I slid my middle and ring fingers into her pussy and found her g-spot. She did her best to come up off the bed as I worked her pussy with one hand while savaging a nipple with my mouth.

At this point, Heather was incoherent. Either from the tequila, the ass reaming she had endured these last recent minutes or the orgasm I provided from manual stimulation... I'm not sure. And I didn't much care. All I knew was that I had met (in my mind) the minimum requirement for a man in coitus- I had made my partner cum before I had. With that thought, I scooped up Heather in my arms and drug her off the bed and half carried, half drug her to the chair until just recently occupied with my lovely wife, the videographer. She had seen us coming and wisely moved aside.

I planted myself in the chair and pulled Heather into my lap, facing away from me. A few moments of fumbling and manhandling had her drunken form leaning back against me and her legs spread, splayed over mine. I reached down and grasping my cock, easily found her exit hole. It took little effort to again seat myself in her rectum. Once on target , I slowly flexed my hips and thrust up, held still momentarily and then relaxed, my cock working its way in and out of her asshole without much large movement otherwise. My hands freely roamed her body. I played with her tits. I pinched and twisted her nipples. I gripped her throat and occasionally applied pressure to her carotid artery- graying her out. I reached down and played with her pussy lips and frigged her clit. I completely over-stimulated her. All the while my cock stayed buried in her ass.

Even though her senses were dulled, the combination of my actions were having their effect. As I sped up my thrusts and manipulations, she eventually went over the edge and orgasmed. I could feel her pussy clutching at my buried fingers and the could also feel the rhythmic twitch of her sphincter on my shaft. This... finally... sent me over the edge. Gripping her pussy tightly in one hand and her neck in the other, I came,HARD. I don't know if she had any blood going to her brain or not, because when I finally finished shooting my load into her ass and eased up on my grips, she was limp against me.

Hell yeah! THAT'S the way to get paid!

I let Heather sag to one side, my cock slipping from her ass and my cum leaking out. Moments later, Lindsey was nose to nose with me, kissing me and cooing.

"That was fucking awesome and fucking HOT! Let's toss this bitch into bed and go HOME!"

"I don't know if I'm up for a round three tonight..."

she interrupted me with a deep, French kiss. "We have all weekend, and some GREAT footage of my baby wrecking ASS... don't you worry ... I'll get you hard again SOON and then you can fuck my ASS the way you just did HERS."

So with that promise, I collected Heather up off of my lap and dumped her back on her bed- her ass still leaking my cum. She was semi-coherent, but still obviously inebriated. We left her tucked in bed and Lindsey and I made our way back into the living room where I collected and pulled on my clothes and then we showed ourselves out, locking the door behind us.

The ride home was positively giddy as we recounted my exploits of the night. Maybe I should let my wife rent out my services and negotiate my fee more often...

12