All Comments on 'Domestic Privileges'

by bart23233

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Did he really sew his semen? And what was forth?

OOAAOOAAabout 2 years ago

HOT story!!!!! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A hot fantasy poorly executed. 3*. You write well enough but the characters were stupid. Dave sounded half man half horse. The couple go from devastated to cuckold champions in nano second. But hey, it’s your story.

timrivtimrivabout 2 years ago

Probably would not wrk like that. Linda would get attached to Dave and his big dick. Once she had his kids and fucked him for months no way would she want to stop. Trust me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What kept Kelly from falling for Dave’s big cock and his performance capabilities ? Was it his brash egotism , that she couldn’t stand his personality ? I’m sure if they’d been comparable out of the bedroom then Martin and Kelly’s marriage likely wouldn’t have survived due to Kelly’s preferring Dave not just sexually but getting emotionally stimulated as well . Dave would have edged Martin out of the slot he once filled with Kelly , and soon the marriage would end .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lots to dislike here. Dave is a typical misogynic ass who only sees women as meat....a complete trash bag.

Then we have Linda who appears to be the kind that "loves" her husband but once he can't produce a child he drops in value to her significantly. So if hubby had not agreed to let Dave fuck her then one can only suppose that she would have dumped hubby for another man with active sperm. Then he let's this same POS come back for another 72 hour marathon. Nobody to like or cheer for in this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great, this is just what the world needs...lots of males with the genetics for a big cock and a prick personality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is not particularly realistic. Any competent attorney woukd have seen the flaws in the contract. Plus, his wife could have been a little less cooperative. Conjugal visits don't neccessarily mean unfettered access.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found this and we enjoyed it; however we have enjoyed your other stories more. As the playwrights say, “Fantasy requires willing suspension of disbelief from the reader.” However, to work, in our humble opinion, fantasy has to have a least some basis in reality.

The contract that the attorney wrote for Joe, and was then used by Martin, simply wasn’t realistic. It was very lopsided in the breeder’s favor. Why were they paying Dave a $1,000 per month to fuck their hot wives? Why did he get to live with them and fuck the wife whenever he wanted? That just showed how weak these two husbands were and how poorly they negotiated…it was humiliating.

Now, in spite of that the story was well written, and flowed well. Plus, the baby boys all had big dicks which, is right on! It addressed a concern my wife has always had, “Do mothers really want their sons to have the same miserably small dicks that their husbands have? That certainly wouldn’t be doing any favors to their future daughters-in-law!”

My wife says, “There are men to marry and men to breed with; but rarely are they same man!”

In our case, all three of our children were fucked into my wife by three different Alpha breeders. My wife seduced each man, they were lovers for about six months, she became pregnant, and the, she told them, “Well, I’m pregnant, I’m sure you don’t want to be a father, so why don’t you just head for the hills. And my husband and I will raise the kid.”

Of course the men were delighted to get off Scott-free. My wife has convinced a lot of her married girlfriends to go the extra-marital breeding route. She says that if all women would do that, men with small dicks would be eliminated from the gene pool within two generations! And wives would fall asleep every night with a smile on their faces!

Nice story!

HighBrowHighBrow10 months ago

I’m so glad his Femdom agitprop wife wasn’t mean about it and loves him. BTW, you cannot assign conjugal “rights”. And, he definitely needs a new lawyer.

HusbandXHusbandX9 months ago

Whereas the story is told from the first person, it delves into first-person omniscient (which is problematic). When the narrator visits Dave in his office to tell Dave that Linda has agreed to the arrangement, the narrator leaves the office, but describes what Dave did and said. Because the story is told from the narrator's point of view, how could the narrator know what Dave did or said, after the narrator left Dave's office and closed the door? He couldn't.

Likewise, Dave's thoughts are described by the narrator. When first-person is used, it's a point of view which is exclusive to the narrator. I am describing what I see. I cannot know things that are said behind a closed door, or what other people are thinking; I have limited my point of view to my own thoughts and my observations, but unless I am a mind reader, I can't know other thoughts or things I don't observe.

One could "head-hop," between points of view, but that needs to be made clear. In this case, the point of view is first-person omniscient, in which the story is told from a first-person point of view, but the narrator knows what others are thinking, or what others are doing when not observed. If the intent is to have an omniscient knowledge of other characters thoughts, then it's better handled third person. When first-person is chosen, it's from the point of view of one character ("I").

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous