Domestic Privileges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I'm okay. I hope this worked."

I took her hand and kissed it gently. "Let's hope!"

Dave who was returning from the bathroom, climbed into bed on Linda's other side and stretched out looking comfortable. "Linda, I want you to know that I really enjoyed your pussy and I hope we got that baby going for you."

"Hey, Dave, I'm looking to have a baby. I'm not looking for your reviews of my pussy." Her voice was tense. Dave noted her tone and apologized.

It was almost midnight. I got up and undressed and went to the bathroom. I always sleep in the nude so I returned naked and slipped in between the sheet next to Linda. Dave who had been laying on the sheets got up and slipped back into bed between the sheet on Linda's other side. He offered up a polite, "Good night."

"Why are you still here," I asked. "Shouldn't you be getting home?"

"That's not what we agreed in the contract," he said. "It clearly says that I have conjugal and household privileges from the signing of the contract until there's a child. I will be staying here per my household privileges until then and, until there's a child, I'll be fucking Linda. We have a contract.

"Like fuck we do," I shouted at Dave. "Get your ass out of our bed and get out. We'll call you if we need you!"

"Not happening, buddy. Looks like I was the only one to actually read the contract. Call your attorney in the morning. There's nothing you can do. I stay. I fuck."

I was furious with Dave and concerned that my wife laying between had not chimed in to support me.

Dave turned to Linda, "I think you liked my big cock in your pussy and with or without a baby, I think you want more. So, for at least nine months, my balls are going to be making baby batter and my cock is going to be delivering it. All you have to do is remember that you've signed over to me full conjugal rights." Dave reached under the covers and found Linda's hand and placed it on his soft but still large cock. She gave it a little squeeze and tug.

I was furious and made plans to call the lawyer in the morning. The entire matter was such bullshit that I had a hard time falling asleep. After some time, I guess I fell asleep only to be awaken in the middle of the night. Our bedroom was pitch black save for the digital clock which said a few minutes after two. My eyes slowly adjusted and I collected my wits.

Soon I could make out the room and Linda beside me on the bed on all fours with her ass in the air and her face on the pillow. Dave was behind her fucking her hard. Sloppy slurpy sounds filled the room each time he thrust his cock into her. From the sound of this and the sounds they were both making I understood that this had been going for some time.

My wife seemed really into it and encouraged Dave to make her pregnant and to fuck her harder and deeper. I felt betrayed.

I decided that they'd not be left alone for this. I reached over and found my wife's tits and massaged them. Then finding the nipples I squeezed them and gave them the odd tug. She responded with heighten excitement. I ran my hand from her tits along her tight abdomen to her pussy lips. They were gorged from the excitement and having his cock pounding her. I reached too far and felt Dave's huge balls bounce off my hand. I pulled back abruptly. Finding her clit, I started to finger it. It moved each time he thrust into her and pulled back. I could have just held my finger still and let their movement do the job, but decided to be proactive and use two fingers to pleasure her clit. Using small circular motions, I matched the rhythm of his pushing into her. It was as if her body, my fingers on her clit, and his cock and balls were one large machine made for creating orgasms.

The onslaught of stimulation was too much for Linda and she began a massive orgasm. She screamed louder than I'd ever heard her scream during sex. This scream was different. In the past it had been an expression of pleasure; this time it was as if she were an animal growling. As her orgasm grew so did the growl. All of this spurred Dave on and he went balls deep into her and stopped. I knew he was flooding her with another river of cum. Rubbing her between her pussy's lips my fingers touched his cock. I could feel the throbbing as he rushed his cum into her eager pussy. I withdrew my hand quickly.

"Do you want me to stay in for the twenty minutes?"

"That would be great," my wife said amid her panting.

So, there it was, my wife had now been screwed twice in less than six hours and she still wanted his cock inside her for another twenty minutes. I had to wonder if this was all about baby making.

I laid back on the bed, my mind racing. The room was still dark, but I could see Dave with his cock inside her and his hands on her hips as he maintained his hard. Every once in a wild he'd withdraw about two or three inches and then push back to the balls deep position. This he would repeat three or four times and then return to his balls deep position. I wondered if this was his wanting to slide inside her some more or an aid to stay hard. I fell asleep pondering this question.

The alarm rang. It was Friday and I had presentations to do at the office. Still naked, I walked to the bath and got a shower and did all of the daily grooming chores. I'd left Linda and Dave in bed. It appeared that Dave, who was laying on his side behind Linda in a spooning position had his hand on her tits. I dismissed it thinking "what-the-fuck".

When I finished my toilet routine, I returned to the bedroom to find Dave in a missionary position between my wife's legs fucking her like crazy. I just looked away and got dressed. I finished dressing about the time that Dave came in her. This time he pulled out as he rolled over on his back, his big cock wet with her juices and his cum.

"Come on Dave. You need to get up and get ready if you want a ride into the office. I need to get there a little ahead of the clock as I have presentations all day."

"I put down for a vacation day today. I'll not be going in."

"You little dickhead asshole!" I grabbed my laptop and drove to the office. All day I knew that Dave and Linda were fucking. How did I let this get so far out of hand?

At lunch I called the attorney and inquired about exiting some of the contract. He said that there was no way to get out. The deal was done.

When I arrived home, Linda was in the kitchen working on dinner. I gave her a hug and kiss and asked how the day went. She didn't mention the fucking, just said that things "went okay."

"Hey, Joe," called Dave as he came down the hall. I looked over as Dave strode down the hall naked. His big cock swinging from side to side flanked by those two massive balls which shifted from back and forth as his thighs batted them around. I knew that he was doing this to taunt me. He was saying, "while you were at work, I spent the day fucking your wife with this big cock and letting these huge balls dump cum into her pussy."

"Fuck you, Dave. And, go put come clothes on, you naked bastard!"

Dave turned around and went for clothes. While he was out of earshot, I told my wife that I'd talked to the attorney and we were stuck with the contract unless we wanted to buy Dave off. But with our finances being what they were, we didn't have the money. Seems that he's going to be living in our house, sleeping in our bed, and fucking you until we have a baby.

"Well, let's hope that at the least we get a baby from all of this." She paused. "I have to say that when I saw his cock, I wasn't sure about taking it, but now that I've had some practice, I really don't mind."

"You make it sound as if you're enjoying his fucking you!"

"Don't say that," she said. I thought she was going to cry. "I'm just so focused on having a baby that I'd do most anything and suffer any indignity -- even from this asshole."

I pull her close and hugged her. Hearing Dave coming down the hall, I turned and looked. His response to my demand that he put on clothes was to return wearing thin tight boxer briefs with the outline of his cock and balls easily seen. What a jerk. Still holding Linda close, I whispered in her ear. Let's go to the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, I closed the door and said, "I really have to fuck you now!" Like teenagers, we stripped off our clothes and got onto the bed. I couldn't keep my hands off of her. The thought of her being repeatedly fucked by Dave all day really set me afire. We kissed and our tongues danced together; something that I'd not seen Linda and Dave do, so it was still special for us. I was like a starving man who couldn't get enough of her as I thrashed about in a panic to enjoy her body. I moved down her body and moved my face between her legs. I could see her pussy lips were red and swollen from a day of Dave's fucking her. I was angry and at the same time excited about retaking my wife from that asshole. Her red swollen lips reminded me how much I wanted her and how much I wanted to be inside her.

My tongue attacked her clit and she immediately responded. I realized that I was working my tongue on her clit more aggressively than I generally do. But her response in movements and sounds drove me on. I moved down her swollen lips to the opening of her pussy. I rammed my tongue into her as far as I could and flicked my tongue against her g-spot. She tasted sweet but different. I realized that her juices were mixed with Dave's leftover cum. I let that thought go. I would not allow Dave to distract me from Linda's pussy. As my tongue darted in and out of her pussy, she was approaching a climax. I slid forward; my knees between her legs. My cock yearned for the comfort of her cunt. I placed the head of my cock at her entrance and watched as it disappeared into her.

My ball-sack dangled between my legs slapping against her ass as I pushed into her. Her juices flowed down my cock and onto my balls as the room was filled with the sloppy, slurpy sounds of our fucking. What had started as a gentle stroking had turned frantic as I pounded her long and deep. She was screaming out and saying gibberish. She came and I followed her lead. On my last push I went balls deep and pressed my body hard against her. As I started to cum she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me to her.

I couldn't remember cuming so hard and long as what I was experiencing now. When the rush of cum subsided, I started thrusting again and soon could feel my cum slipping down my shaft and onto my ball-sack. I slowed the pace and allowed my cock to come from her. Still hungry for her pussy, I slid down and started to attack her pussy hole with my tongue. She started to squirm and grabbed my head with both of her hands. At one point, I thought there was a chance that she was going to rip one of my ears off of my head. She held me there, my head against her swollen lips, my tongue inside her. Slowly she released me allowing me to breath again. I moved off of her and took my place beside her on the bed.

When my normal senses returned, I realized that we'd been fucking on the spot where Dave would be sleeping. Serves him right; let him sleep in a puddle of my cum.

Linda and I enjoyed a nice hot shower together. Once we were redressed, we went to the kitchen and Linda prepared dinner for the three of us. We were all more quiet than normal. Dave seemed to be trying to hide a "pouty mood" as if he was the only fucker in the house. Still dressed in his revealing boxer-briefs with his genitals still on display, he seemed to be making an effort to make his bulges easier for Linda to see. She ignored him.

After dinner we watched a little tv. Dave went down the hall to the bedroom around ten and Linda and I followed about thirty minutes later. When we entered the bedroom, Dave was naked on the bed waiting for us -- "Well, Linda?". He looked at her and patted the bed next to him indicating that she should join him. "We have a contract," he said with little emotion in his voice.

I stripped and got between the sheets on my side of the bed. A space for Linda was left in the middle. Linda was still in the bathroom doing her nightly routine.

"So, Joe," Dave said, "how did your presentations go at the office today?"

"Fine. And how did your fucking my wife go today?"

"Amazing. She quite the sex partner. I feel a little guilty taking your $1,000 a month, but I'm sure that my 'little swimmers' will be worth the price."

The bathroom door opened and Linda emerged. She was naked. I guess she felt that putting on a night shirt would be a waste of time. She climbed over Dave and took the middle of the bed between us. Dave wasted no time. He reached over and started kissing her neck and massaging her nipples. It was about forth minutes later when they had finished and Dave removed his cock from her cunt. They were both breathing hard from their coupling.

"What do you say, Dave, let's get some sleep tonight and forget the 2am fuck, shall we?"

"Hey, last night it was Linda who grabbed my cock to start that session. Take it up with her!"

I was so furious with Dave's shit that I decided that it'd be best to let it pass.

On Saturday when Linda and I awoke, Dave was gone. We got up and started our Saturday routine: laundry, grocery shopping, and all the rest. When we returned home, Dave was sitting in the living room.

"So, where have you been," I asked.

"I had to pick up some clothes and stuff from my place. I'm using the guest room closet. Hope that's okay?"

"So, now you're moving in?"

"That is the deal."

Dave stayed and the weeks dragged on. He was fucking Linda five or six times a week in our bed and becoming more tender and loving to her -- not just fucking her. I could stand his fucking her as it was to get us the baby we wanted so much, but I would not let him make Linda fall in love with him.

We were a month into the contract when I arrived home one day to find Linda in an upbeat mood. Dave had car pooled with me and when he entered, he went to change in the guest room.

"Well, you seem to be in a great mood," I said to Linda.

"Absolutely! I did the home test and I'm pregnant!"

We hugged each other as she cried for joy.

"Let's go fuck to celebrate," she said.

"Let's go!"

At dinner that evening, I said to Dave, "We have good news. Linda took the home test and she's pregnant. I guess we owe you our thanks."

"Fuck, that's great. I don't think I ever knocked up a woman before. I have to say, I'm kind of pleased with myself. And, congratulations to you two."

I glanced at Linda and turned back to Dave, "So, your job is done and the contract is complete. Thanks, but you can move out now."

"Not so quick. Go back and read the contract. It says that I'm to have sex rights until there's a baby. We have at least eight months to go. Linda, I'm really pleased about that because I'm looking forward to months of fucking you. In fact, I'm already getting hard thinking about our fucking later tonight."

That night, Dave was pretty unbearable. We all got into bed around ten and he pushed back the covers exposing all of our naked bodies. He started running his hands over Linda caressing her curves. He nibbled her neck and earlobes and caressed her breasts. "Mom and dad are going to play with the baby factory." Linda slapped his face hard.

"You're hired help, not dad," she exclaimed.

Dave looked shocked at the rejection. "Okay then, Joe, you need to go get me a check for my second month on the job. While you do that, I'll just fuck her cunt." Dave, Linda and I all stayed where we were. Dave looked up from Linda's body at me and said, "Joe, go get my check!"

I got out of bed and went to the living room to write out the check: one thousand dollars with "stud services" on the memo line. I had thoughts of trying to shove it up his ass, but retreated from the thought as he'd done his job. We're going to have a baby.

Dave was on his side behind my wife. She was on her side with her top leg in the air. He was just inserting his cock into her when I walked back into the room. "Take this in your cunt, bitch. A gift from the hired hand." With that, he rammed his cock into her pussy.

I realized that he'd picked this position, which he'd never done before, because it made it easy for me to see every push of his cock into her. He was fucking her with vigor and as his cock slid in and out of her, his big balls danced around in his ball-sack.

After several minutes, he quit thrusting and rolled over on his back. His massive cock withdrew from her and his ball-sack fell between his legs. "Climb on, baby, I want you to ride my cock."

Linda paused a moment and then complied. She climbed onto his cock and started to bounce. With her being in control she was starting to get really excited. She rode him and started an orgasm. As she came to her peak, she stopped riding him, his cock still buried in her. He pulled her forward to him raising her ass which now allowed space for him to control pace of the thrusting. He was fast and brutal as he pumped his cock in and out of her pussy. She came. And then he came. She lowered her ass taking his entire length into her. His huge balls were still twitching as they delivered their cum.

When they had regained their normal breath, she raised herself. His cock was still hard and tugged her pussy walls as it slipped out. When they were disengaged, she straddled him not feeling the energy to swing her leg over him. I could see her pussy opening gaping open from his size and soon, his cum was running out of her like a long white river. When her energy returned, she swung her leg over him and took up her place between us on the bed.

I reached over and touched her pussy lips. They were swollen and when I touched her clit she jerked from the intensity. I realized that while I'd had to watch Dave fuck my wife repeatedly over the weeks, he'd never seen me fuck her. I decided to take back my wife by fucking her in front of him.

Foreplay was hardly necessary. I kneeled between her legs and forced her pussy lips apart with the head of my cock. Her entry had closed so I forced my cock head into her. She moaned. I pressed forward feeling the warmth and wetness of her cunt. I decided to ignore the cum that Dave had left behind in my head it was all her wetness for me. When I was fully inside her, she tightened her muscles and held my cock forcefully. We fucked.

Long before the third month rolled around, Linda and I were getting really tired of Dave, his living in our house, his cock, and his balls. The OBGYN had declared the pregnancy a healthy one. We were starting to tell people our good news and enjoying the prospects of our new arrival.

Only a very few of the people at my office knew and they were happy for us. Of course, no one knew that Dave who worked down the hall had been involved.

Martin, a fellow employee from the engineering department dropped by my office. Only when he introduced himself did I recognize him. We just didn't have that much contact on the job.

"Could we have lunch today?"

Not sure why the sudden lunch invitation as we'd never had lunch before, but I told him yes. He chose a small out-of-the-way place and the time was set for 1pm. He offered to drive and I met him in the garage and we left for lunch.

Sitting in the corner of the restaurant, we ordered. The lunch crowd, if they'd had one, was mostly gone. Save one other table, we had the place to ourselves. Martin, a guy about my age seemed nervous but tried to make small talk conversation.

"Martin, it's obvious that you have something on you mind. Just spit it out."

"Well," Martin paused, "I hear that you and your wife are having a baby." When I confirmed, he continued, "Well, there was also some talk among a couple of the secretaries that you'd had some issues getting pregnant. So have we."