Domestic Privileges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was shocked that our baby issues were water cooler talk, and hoped that it was just a couple of secretaries -- and that they meant well.

Martin who had been staring at the table finally looked up to face me. "Well, we have too. Doc says that my sperm count is low and that we'll likely never have a baby. It's driving Kelly -- oh, Kelly is my wife -- it's driving her crazy. I was just hoping that you may have some help you can suggest."

I confirmed for Martin that we'd had the same issue and that we'd found a solution through a donor. It had been successful the first month we tried and we were expecting a healthy child.

"What did you do, how did you find a donor?"

I stared at Martin for several moments trying to decide how much to share with him. And, selfishly thinking that if Dave went to work for them, he wouldn't have as much time in our house and maybe he'd just leave now that his work was done.

"We found this nice guy here in town and he agreed to do it for us."

"That'd be great. Kelly had been looking at those insemination kits on the web. This could be a plan that would work for us."

"Well, this guy had some demands that we had to meet for him to help us. If I tell you more you have to pledge total silence on these details for -- like - the rest of your life."

Martin nodded his agreement.

"This guy will not cum in a cup for you. He insists that it be done the old fashion way."

"You mean he wants to fuck Kelly?"

"It's the only way he'll do it. He'll have you sign a contract whereby he gives up all right to any resulting children, and you have to agree to $1,000 a month for him. You need to talk to Kelly. If she -- or you -- are not comfortable with this, or can't get comfortable with this, he's not going to do it."

"So, Kelly has to agree to be fucked my him and I have to step aside as he fucks my wife?"

Martin's mind floated away from the restaurant. He was trying to figure out how to approach Kelly with this solution to their conception issues. They both wanted a baby, but to give her to another man was a high price. He rationalized that if they could afford a doctor's office insemination from a donor it would be kind of the same, but of course, the donor didn't come to the doctor's office and fuck the patient.

"Hey, Martin, for us it was the right decision. You and Kelly will have to come to your own decision. Why don't you talk to her tonight and if she says yes, we can have lunch tomorrow and I'll share the details. And, please don't forget, what I've told you is very personal to us and I'll not have it talked about anywhere."

Again, Martin nodded his understanding.

"I guess Kelly may ask general things about the man. You can tell her that he's about our age and far from being a troll. He's healthy, manly, and has a good body."

The following day, Martin dropped by my desk with a conspirator's expression. "Let's do lunch. We need to talk."

I gave him a thumbs up.

We met at the same little restaurant which, again, was in need of customers. We took a booth away from the few other parties in the place.

"I guess you talked to Kelly."

Martin was more relaxed than yesterday. "I did. To my amazement, she agreed with a bit of prodding. It came down to 'Do you want a baby or not?' and she decided that having sex with a donor would be a concession that she'd be willing to make."

"And, what about you. Are you willing to let another guy have sex with your wife to get a baby? It sounds easy, but it's not."

"Basically, it's come to this, our marriage will not last much longer without a baby. Either I let her sleep with your guy to get her pregnant or I'll lose her to a man who'll marry her and give her children."

I could see in Martin's face that he wasn't fond of the idea, but that he was totally resigned to the reality of what was going to happen.

"Who is this guy and how do we get this moving?"

"Do you know Dave in Marketing?"

"I may have seen him in the hall. I know who you're talking about, but I wouldn't say that I know him."

"Well, he's the guy." I reached inside my coat pocket and brought out the contract. "He works to a contract, here's the one that we used. I've whited out our names and you can insert your and Kelly's names. Listen carefully. Read this contract carefully and be very sure that you understand it. Maybe you'd want your attorney to review it and explain your responsibilities under the agreement."

Even with the warning, I felt a little guilty trying to get Dave to leave our house by infesting theirs.

"Thanks. Kelly and I will read it over tonight."

"I will tell you one more thing. Kelly may like it and you may not; this guy has a huge cock and massive balls. I guess that makes him more than qualified for the task at hand. Just didn't want you to be shocked as I was."

Lunch ended and Martin and I returned to the office. We went directly to Dave's office. He was alone doing paperwork. We entered and closed the door behind us. Without invitation, we took a seat. It took only a few minutes to introduce Martin, and the situation. I told Dave that I'd given the contract to Martin and that Martin and Kelly would be reading through it tonight. Martin said that his wife's cycle was pretty stable and that next Wednesday would be a good time to start. I thought to myself that we'd not see Dave at the office on Thursday.

The basic agreement done, Dave stood and extended his hand to Martin. The men shook hands. I think that I was not the only one to see that Dave had something of a hard going. The deal struck, we left Dave to his paperwork.

The following Wednesday, Martin and Dave left at lunchtime and didn't return. I saw Martin late morning the following day. He was distracted and I invited him into my office and closed the door. "Hey, guy, let those thoughts go. This is how you get your family started."

"Yeah, but it kind of pisses me off knowing that he's in my house, our bed, fucking my wife all day!" Martin paused. "And last night was not what I expected. You're right about that huge cock and balls. It took him a long time to get inside Kelly. He kept forcing it deeper into her. I could tell that she was uncomfortable." Martin rose and left my office.

The following day, I stopped by Dave's office when he returned. So, how did it go with Kelly?"

"That's quite a story. So, the first day Martin and I met her early afternoon at their house. She seemed really coy and meek and a bit put-out by the situation. When we got naked and in bed, she was resisting a bit. It took some tits time and some work on her clit before she loosened up. Finally, I got between her legs and try to slid into her. She's resisting and make a show of it. Martin told her to relax for a baby's sake. She finally calmed down and I slid my cock into her. We humped for a while and then she was starting to really get into it. She cums big time and I let go of my soldiers. Like with Linda, I held my hard cock in place for twenty minutes and then later did her doggie style. The second time she was more relaxed and we both had a good cum. Still, she's doing that docile and meek thing. Okay, I thought, whatever.

"The next morning Martin gets up and ready for work and I explained that I'd be spending the day with Kelly and reluctantly, Martin left for work.

"He was no sooner out the door when Kelly throws the sheets off of me and starts sucking my cock like a pro. I gathered that this was not her first time with a big cock as she knew how to give it a good sucking. She slides to the base and takes one of my shaved balls into her mouth for a gentle suck and then the other one for the same treatment.

"All of a sudden, with her husband gone off to work, Kelly is like super whore woman. When I was good and hard, she saddled up and held my cock as she settled down letting it slide into her pussy. This time, no hesitation and no problem getting it in. Martin may think she's a sweet little innocent girl, but Kelly has seen a lot of cock in her past! Anyway, she spent the rest of the day fucking my brains out." Dave finished the story with a big shit-eating grin on his face.

We saw less of Dave at our house once he started fucking Kelly. He seemed to be splitting his time between the two houses. A month or so later, Martin dropped by my office, a smile on his face, to announce that Kelly was pregnant. "So, how do we get Dave out of our house?"

Martin and I came up with a plan. We'll make him so busy that he would have little or no time for our wives. We put an ad in the personal services section of the city classified ads offering natural insemination services. We'll listed his cell phone number.

It worked. Dave came to my office a week later to say that his number and the nature of his services had gotten out and that he'd gotten four new women who wanted his stud services.

That did the trick. With four other women to service, Martin and I saw little of Dave at our homes.

In time, Linda delivered a healthy baby boy. The first thing I did was call Dave to tell him the news and to tell him that the contract was ended. Linda stayed in the hospital a little over a day during which time the nurses made sure that she was comfortable with the basics of child care.

The nurse was changing his diaper and talking us through the process complete with her own personal tips. When she removed the dirty diaper, she said, "Dang. I've been a maternity nurse for over twenty years and that's the biggest penis I've ever seen on a kid. It was large. Here he was just a day old with a cock that was at least two inches long. Dave had done good by him.

Martin and Kelly's baby had been born about three months later. It too was a boy and yes, he had a big dick.

In the meantime, Dave had started a side business. Yep. Stud services. He'd created something called "Baby 72". They ran ads in the paper for a free seminar for couples having trouble getting pregnant. Usually, they'd get four to six couples to attend at a local hotel seminar room. To offer credibility, he'd hired a nurse that worked for an OBGYN. She did the first 45 minutes of the program. She then introduced Dave as an example of a man who did natural insemination. Dave put on the charm and sensitivity and told what he did to help couples have a family. There were always refreshments after the program and people stayed to ask questions. Dave generally picked up half of the couples immediately as clients and there'd be one more who signed later after thinking about it.

His whole scheme had changed. Now, he was charging couples two-thousand dollars up front for seventy-two hours of his stud services. If he failed to get the wife pregnant the first month, the second month was free.

He boasted that he'd fathered nine kids, all boys, and all with big cocks. The all-boys thing was great. I'd been concerned that our son would grow up and get some girl pregnant in high school only to learn that she was sired by Dave. There's no way I wanted my son fucking his half-sister.

When Harrison, our son, was eighteen months old, Linda and I decided to have another child. We called Dave and made the arrangements. We handed over $2,000 and he moved into our house for three days: seventy-two hours. I was a little offended that we had to pay full price as it was us who'd launched his "fucking" business. But, what the hell.

I think the second time was easier -- on me. I'd had a year and a half to get over his big cock in my wife's pussy, his big monster balls twitching as they filled Linda with cum and his walking around the house with his cock and balls swinging from side-to-side. Best of all, we knew that in seventy-two hours he'd be gone and we'd have our second child on the way. I could now view Dave for just what he was, a paid for sack of sperm.

Once Martin and Kelly had their son and Dave moved out of their house and lives, Martin told me that he'd figured out that one of the reasons I'd helped him was to get Dave out of my house. We could now laugh about it.