Domesticated into her Teacher's Pet

Story Info
Blackmail turns Kaitlyn from a student to a sex-puppy.
5.7k words
4.27
97.5k
108

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 03/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over 18. Enjoy~

***************

"Give me your panties, honey." Kaitlyn looked at her teacher, wide-eyed and blushing. He looked back over his glasses, hand extended in an open palm. Then, his eyebrows furrowed, unfaltering.

"Then leave my classroom."

"No, I'm sorry-"

"What did I just say?"

Kaitlyn froze, as Mr. Torias stood. "Out, girl. And don't talk to me about this again." She whimpered aloud. Her expression was torn between her shattering pride and submissive distress. The girl reached beneath her airy plaid skirt, laced her finger thru her undergarments and began to pull down the laced pinks.

Torias watched with a glare as she slipped it off her foot and glanced up at him, despite her embarrassment, for approval.

"No."

Panties in hand, Kaitlyn's face goes pale. Torias opened a locked drawer in his desk to drop the confiscated substances in, before locking the drawer shut again.

"You don't have the luxury of consideration. You didn't do as you were told. So you can leave."

Kaitlyn looked at him blankly, panties in hand. Her heart race picked up. She began to panic.

"Please, please sir. I'll do as you tell me, please give me another chance." She fully understood that if he showed her psychoactives to her parents, or god forbid to the school and inevitably the police, expulsion would be the least of her problems.

He glared at her with scrutiny, and sighed softly. "Alright. Show me. On your knees." Torias sat behind his desk again and watched her. And Kaitlyn obeyed, slowly getting down onto her knees.

"Panties hanging out of your mouth."

Furious embarrassment flickered in her eyes. Kaitlyn wasn't usually this submissive, and her pride welled in her chest. But the pressure of consequence weighed far too heavily for her fragile pride to weather. Slowly, she brought her panties up to her mouth. She had to force her hand to move, and in the moment, her face burning with embarrassment, time passed far too slowly, and everything seemed far too vivid. Finally, panties before her lips, she parted her mouth and bit down on the undergarments. They hung loosely from her mouth. She heard nothing from Mr. Torias, until she glanced up at him with the most humiliated of gazes. And he glared back.

"Here, bitch." he snapped pointing to the ground.

Kaitlyn flinched. On her knees, panties hanging from her lips, she suspected she knew how he wanted her to come to him. She glanced nervously at the window into the hallway to the side of the classroom. It was afterhours. Noone seemed to be passing. If she was quick, noone would see...

She shifted her weight forward, dropping down onto her hands. On all fours now, she found herself shutting her eyes painfully tight. Finally, she mustered the effort to get it over with. Biting hard on her panties, she lifted her butt off her heels and began to crawl to her teacher. Should anyone have been behind her, they would've had a clear and beautiful view of the high school girl's pussy and bare ass swaying behind her with each movement of her thighs. Luckily for her, there was noone.

By the time she got to her teacher, her heart was beating furiously. She quickly dropped her cute, and fat, butt right onto her heels, breathing a slight sigh of relief as her skirt hid her privates. Her gaze was strained. It was like she wanted to be angry, but she felt too vulnerable to be any kind of intimidating. She glanced shyly up at Torias, and he could see her eyes were glistening, just a bit, and her cheeks were red hot.

Despite all the inner turmoil, she stayed there, on all fours, as he sat above her, laid back and legs crossed, side-eying her. Each passing moment felt like an eternity, and it only hurt her pride more that she was waiting to be addressed. Like a dog.

Finally, relenting with a sigh, he held his hand out right beneath the panties. She flinched again. She didn't want to, but obediently, she lowered her head and parted her teeth, dropping the lacey underwear into his palm.

"Good girl," his smooth honey voice rumbled. Even though she was already blushing as dark as her face would allow, she felt a pinkish glow upon her face as her heart fluttered. And then she cursed herself for it, feeling even more humiliation accompany the self-awareness that she felt a bit of girlish bliss at his words.

He tucked her panties into his black dress shirt and twirled his finger. "Turn around."

Indignity crossed her face, as if she was offended at the notion-- and then fluttered out of sight a moment later.

She lowered her head in strained submission. She had an idea of what was coming, but tried her best to avoid it. She shuffled around, keeping her butt planted firmly on her heels the whole time, until she was faced away from him. It was kind of a relief to have him out of sight. But it came with the unsettling feeling of his presence behind her.

"Show me your ass, girl," his deep voice commanded. Her heart sank. It was exactly what she expected. Her lips pressed together tightly. This was worse than anything previous. She shut her pretty green eyes, and felt anxiety and fill her head. She felt violated, forced to present herself for him. But she knew she couldn't hesitate for long, and the fear built with every passing second until finally... she raised her ass. On all fours, her skirt, though draping part of it, left her pussy completely exposed to Torias. And then, he took the skirt, and threw it up over her back, completely uncovering her anyways. She whimpered.

Kaitlyn desperately wanted to sit up, to pull the skirt back down, to hide in a bathroom stall. It took tremendous effort to keep still, to make herself submit to his violating gaze, to forcibly sacrifice her own dignity every passing second that she stayed like that. And it felt like hours. She couldn't see him, but she could feel Mr. Torias's gaze, she knew it was eyeing her exposed holes. She could do nothing but stare forward at the hallway window, distracting herself with the anxious hopes that no one would pass by, and see Kaitlyn on all fours, presenting her ass for her teacher.

Then she realized something. She felt moist.

CLICK.

Kaitlyn screamed, at the top of her lungs. though for just a moment. Searing, horrible agony filled her body. She would have screamed for longer, but Torias's swift hand gripped her throat and pulled her whole body against him-- her naked ass against his crotch, her head against his chest-- and his other hand covered her mouth with his heavy coat. It was muffled enough. The scream barely escaped the classroom. It could have been mistaken easily for indistinct overly loud students.

Then, Kaitlyn started crying. She weeped silently and gently. She was so scared, she wanted to be comforted so badly. And then, he took the coat off her mouth, turned her body gently around, sat her upon his lap, and hugged her against him. Kaitlyn gasped, looking up at him for a brief moment, before beginning to cry harder, and hugging him back as tight as she could. Her small hands clinged to his button-up and she nuzzled her head desperately against his chest, while he pet her softly. The pain, she could now feel emanating very sharply from her pussy, didn't go away, yet her embrace with him felt like heaven.

Kaitlyn felt Torias tending gently to her pussy. Her crying, though not ceased, was more quiet now. She pried herself weakly from his chest, and looked down at her pussy. Her breathing stopped for a moment, as she impulsively filled with fear at the sight of blood-- though Torias had been gently disinfecting and wiping it away. Hanging from her clit, was a rose-gold piercing. A clit ring. Thin and elegant, yet... unbenounced to her, it could not be taken off.

"Don't think, Kaitlyn." She felt tears well up and weeped softly. She didn't think, then. "You're mine, now." She only hugged him tight, and cried into his chest softly. He held her warmly against his, tight and safe in his embrace, and finished tending to her pussy as needed.

"Good girl..." his honey voice cooed, yet it was kinder than it had ever been now. It was gentle, loving even. "That's a good girl..." Kaitlyn's crying died into sniffling.

They stayed like that for a long while, Kaitlyn feeling safe. Horribly conflicted, but her mind stayed blank as Torias had commanded. She found comfort in thoughtlessness, in his warmth and kindness. Finally, though, he held her shoulders, and looked down at her beautiful green doe eyes, which seemed to plead and question why it had to end.

"I have work to do, sweetie." Kaitlyn furrowed her eyebrows, as the thoughts, the context and pride, began to trickle in again. Torias parted her thighs a bit, making her blush gently. She was seated in his lap, and he had a clear view of her pussy. He reached down with a small object, which filled her with apprehension at first, but as he attached it, she saw it was only a small bell which hung off the ring. It was a pink bell, and it jingled with cute and bubbly energy with every little movement she made. Kaitlyn kept quiet, she didn't say a word, but she felt the embarrassment of the little decoration seep in deep and seep in hard.

Torias patted Kaitlyn's cute little but through her skirt. She looked up at him, still with tenderness in her eyes, but a bit of hostility from the humiliation in there too. "Sit, pup," he rumbled, motioning to a spot on the floor beside his seat.

Though a bit of reluctance, she obeyed without any real resistance. She crawled off his lap, and sat down loosely beside him. Her gaze rested shyly in her lap.

He didn't look quite satisfied, though. Torias took a ruler, and very gently swatted the open cleavage of her V neck crop top. She whimpered softly, and looked up at him for an explanation, quickly covering the exposed tops of her breasts in the process.

"After you follow a command, look at me for approval." She sniffled softly, but nodded, and kept her gaze upon him as instructed. He smiled warmly, and set the ruler down. "Good girl," he praised, and gently pet her head. She felt warm.

"Now, I'm going to teach you how to sit. On your knees," Kaitlyn followed obediently, "ass on your heels, thighs apart." She felt lewd, knowing he was training her into his perverse pet. But her pride had already taken too much of a beating for her to feel truly degraded, so all she felt was meek embarrassment. "Curve your back in, push your ass back, puff out your chest." She did, and felt brusquely aware of her own feminine curves in this horribly indecent position. "Finally, rest your hands between your thighs and let your arms press your chest together tight. This is your bitch pose."

She flinched again at his words. But he said it with no malice, so she felt a part of herself already accepting it. And as she had done it right, he pet her kindly. Still, as Kaitlyn held her new obviously puppy-ish pose, her lips trembling with embarrassment. She found herself surprised, though, as she felt the gentle sting of the ruler upon her open titties again, making her whimper softly. But she didn't break the pose, knowing what she'd done wrong, and quickly looked up at Torias for approval, as he had taught her. He smiled. "Good girl."

She felt her chest relax-- though just a bit, as she did keep it puffed out as instructed-- and a gentle bliss filled her. She was a bit comfortable in obedience.

The afternoon passed, the setting sun painting the classroom orange. Kaitlyn sat beside her teacher's desk, still and obedient in the position he left her in as he worked, for the first few minutes. But eventually, she tired of holding it.

She mustered up a bit of courage, and finally, mewled, "C-can I lay down?" She felt embarrassed by a number of things-- she wanted to lay on the ground beside his desk, she was asking permission to do so, she was so timid in her question-- and yet, as she asked, all she felt was vulnerable and submissive to him. There was still of bit of indignant pride in there, angry she had to do this, but it was weak, barely a trace. Torias looked down at Kaitlyn, and brought his hand to her face. He held her cheek gently in his palm.

"Open your mouth, sweetie." Kaitlyn was confused, and a bit afraid she had done something wrong. But she obeyed, gently parting her lips for him. In turn, his thumb pressed into her mouth, softly running over he bottom lip, and resting on her tongue. It was clean, yet tasted distinct. And his hand smelled a bit of his cologne. "Suck." Kaitlyn blushed pink, but after a moment, wrapped her lips around him thumb, and suckled it gently as she looked at him for approval. He smiled softly. "This was your first time, so I won't be punishing. You do not speak without permission. If you need something, you'll whine first, Katie. Like a puppy." Kaitlyn's heart fluttered at the nickname. Her face was bright red now. She really was a pet to him. And yet, she didn't resist. She only nodded softly, and glanced up at him again.

Torias slipped his thumb from her lips, and ruffled her hair lovingly with a smile, before getting back to work.

Though her body had relaxed a bit, she had essentially stayed in her "bitch pose" that whole time. She gazed up at him, still wanting to lay, and whined softly for him. She felt humiliated, whining like a dog for attention. But he turned attentively to her with the kindest of eyes, and gently pet her head. "What's wrong, sweetie? Speak."

Kaitlyn glanced down at the floor shyly. "Can I lay down, please?" Torias brought his hand down to her chest, and held his finger between her exposed breasts, making her gasp. He then ran it slowly up, grazing over her neck, until reaching her chin, and pushing it up slowly, having her look up at him. "You're talking to a superior, Kaitlyn. Don't forget your 'sirs'."

She couldn't help but let out a small whimper. She gave one final, small nod, but a part of her was mortified she had to ask him this embarrassing question yet again. "May I please lay down beside your desk, sir?" Her face was bright red, her eyes watering with shame. Torias smiled, gently held her head, and leaned down to her a loving kiss on the forehead. "You may."

She knew she should've felt so much different. Shouldn't she have? Her teacher had kissed her. On the forehead, but still. And yet, her heart melted. She felt nothing but pure joy, and she looked at him with gratitude and excitement. Perhaps it helped that before all this, she had a bit of a crush on him.

Kaitlyn curled up beside his chair, finally breaking the pose, and rested.

She would've felt bored, but her tiredness made laying beside him quite easy. He had gotten up at one point, leaving the classroom to her confusion, and come back with a pillow for her to rest her head on, which made her that much happier. And her unexpected giddiness with the whole situation, her gently loving bliss, helped pass the boredom as well.

Another hour or so passed, and Kaitlyn raised her head. She felt a bit less afraid now, and softly mewled, "I-I'm thirsty." However, in response, he looked down at her with a stern look on his face, with just a bit of regret in his eyes. She was confused, a bit more afraid now.

"Sit up." What had she done wrong? Her mind was racing, and she slowly sat up, back into her "bitch pose." Embarrassment was the last thing on her mind right now. She watched as Torias raised his hand and flinched as he slapped her pale cheek. She whimpered loud. It had hurt more than the ruler on her cleavage.

"Dogs don't speak without permission."

Kaitlyn felt ashamed. She could've acted out in righteous anger, or in passive aggression. She didn't. Kaitlyn looked up at Mr. Torias, and whined softly for him.

"What's wrong puppy?" He questioned, expecting her to state her thirst again, now that she would be given permission. "Speak."

"I'm sorry," she mewled. Torias was a bit surprised, but melted into a warm, if albeit slightly patronizing smile.

"It's alright. You're still my good girl." He laid his palm upon her head and gently patted her hair.

Kaitlyn's eyes widened at first, but she soon melted into his kind petting. She felt blissful again, obedient and good.

"Now, did you need something, Katie?"

Kaitlyn looked up at him with her big doe eyes and nodded.

"Go on. Speak," he purred lovingly.

"May I have water, please, sir?"

"Of course, sweetness." She smiled softly at the pet-name.

As Torias opened his desk drawer, she curiously watched him. It was only when he found what he was looking for that Kaitlyn hesitated. It was a dog bowl, light pink except for the "Sweetie" printed in cute white lettering across the front. He set the bowl on the floor, before her paws-- as, in her bitch pose with her hands placed on the floor beneath her thighs, they could only be called as much. Taking a full bottle of water, he poured it in, making cute little splishes and glugs around the bowl. All the while, all Kaitlyn could do was stare on, with the occasional anxious glance at her teacher.

Once the bowl was full, Torias turned in his seat and tossed the bottle into his recycling bin. Turning back to Kaitlyn, he saw the confusion, and moreso hesitation, in her expression. He raised an eyebrow at her. In response, she shuffled in place restelessly, before letting out a small whine. She didn't know what she wanted to say, but she wanted to say something. Maybe if she asked nicely, she wouldn't have to-

"No." Torias said.

No? He'd denied her permission to speak? She was taken aback. She realized she shouldn't expect to be given speaking privileges whenever she whined for them. She blushed lightly. They both stayed still, as if Kaitlyn's hesitation might save her from having to go through with this. But Torias knew that she knew what was expected of her. So he took the ruler from his desk, to Kaitlyn's dismay. It was too late at this point to try to obey, so she felt the urge to cover her breasts with her hands-- but she didn't. She knew it would break the bitch pose. She just shut her eyes tight in anxious apprehension, awaiting the sting on her chest.

"Aei!" She yelped out. Her cleavage was just fine. Instead, it was her cute little butt that had suffered. Torias had struck her twice quickly from behind, at such an angle that the ruler spanked the little inch or two of ass that was uncovered by her skirt-- given that, in the bitch pose, she was being made to push her behind back quite far, so quite a bit was uncovered.

"Ass up."

Kaitlyn quickly obeyed, crawling into position on all fours. She pressed her lips together. She knew where this was going, despite her reluctance to comply. Her head stayed raised and away from the bowl though, and she glanced hesitantly at Mr. Torias. He thwapped her raised ass again with the ruler, at an upwards angle, which made the fat jiggle quite a bit.

"Ei!" she squealed out, the sting of the ruler making her body jump.

"Put your cute titties on the ground, sweetie."

Kaitlyn turned pink at his mention of her breasts. Yet it didn't quite bother her. She felt perverted little butterflies in her tummy. Slowly, she lowered her torso. Her bra only supported her Double Ds so much when she was bent over on all fours like this, especially as she lowered herself and angled her cleavage further upside down; her chest hung heavy and low, and all her bra really did was lewdly squish her breasts upwards a bit, leaving a bit of the the overboob to spill out the top. Finally, she felt as the tips of her breasts touched the floor. She could feel the coldness of the marble through her shirt and through her bra against her already hard nipples. She really squealed, though, when the exposed skin of her upper cleavage felt the cold floor.

Lips hovering over the bowl, Kaitlyn was about to start drinking when she heard Torias continue. "Lap, Katie. Like a dog. No brushing your hair aside, and while you drink, wave your ass back and forth."

12