All Comments on 'Domesticated into her Teacher's Pet'

by eventidusculo

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
jleetechiejleetechieabout 2 years ago

On the plus side, good grammar and spelling. That's it for the plus side. Many of us love the blackmail genre, but this is simply ridiculous. Just happens to have all this stuff in his desk drawers? It makes for a nice dream and impossible scenario. Try again.

kajkellikajkelliabout 2 years ago

Yes, it is quite impossible, but nevertheless, a very good first story.

aznlookinguyaznlookinguyabout 2 years ago

The ordeal was over? You mean finishing the story, from the reader's point of view?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written, her humiliation and degrading felt so real and of course her ultimate submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sorry but you lost me at inserting a clit ring with no alcohol prep, no time to find the right spot, and installed instantaneously. Basically, a badly written sexual assault

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

God people here are such assholes. Like ut isnt the most realistic but its still hot and still had lots of effort put into it. Y’all aint the king of everything and everything written here isnt aimed just to please you. If you dont like something, leave.

satedandwaitingsatedandwaitingabout 2 years ago

Very well written. While I might critique the believability of a touchless, instantaneous piercing - preferring perhaps details of a few moments of him playing, pulling, slightly twisting, subtle cold liquid, then he pulls it out right before a quick pinch - the rest of the story is quite good.

I love how much attention you give to her state of mind, her embarrassment, her self-esteem (or lack thereof), her gratitude, etc at these moments. Drawing a single session, with honestly very little actual sexual activity into nearly two full pages is wonderful pacing in my view. Some people may like a single page with just raw descriptions of action, but I prefer this approach.

I also love that despite the significant dominance and submission involved, no real sexual activity took place. He didn't fuck her, he didn't have her suck him off, she didn't even get naked. I love this pacing. It leaves so much more room for development as time goes forward. What will she feel as he makes her actually remove her clothing? Will it be expected? Will she still be humiliated? Will she secretly yearn to do so, even if the reality is still mortifying and humiliating? And that's just getting naked - let alone the other things they have yet to do and how each one can push her further and further into degradation and humiliating excitement.

I hope you will continue this story.

I also look forward to reading other stories by you. I am a fan of the loving but strict dom who demands strict obedience and subservience from his sub - whether she is unwilling or eager - pushing her envelope of humiliation and degradation to serve him. It is rare to find an author that can create that dynamic and really draw out the emotions and mental state of the woman in a slow, developing and worthwhile way. This first story of yours hints at being able to do that well.

I look forward to more of your writing.

James555888James555888about 2 years ago

Fantastic work! Please continue the story! Love the writing style, love the story, love the humiliation! More please? :)

(Perhaps even scat who knows but just that is so good)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really insightful and powerful on the thoughts and feelings she is experiencing at being dominated, humiliated and degraded. Well done. Thank you. I'd like to read more from you.

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 2 years ago

I loved all of it but the fact he made her drink her pee. At that point, most people would dare the police.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

fuck this made me so wet

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereventidusculo@eventidusculo
DISCLAIMER: despite the fiercely misogynistic and non-consensual themes often pervading my stories, this is FANTASY, a lewd indulgence. consent is ALWAYS essential and must be clear and enthusiastic, we must support the struggles of feminism, LGBTQ+ and minority rights, and p...