All Comments on 'Domestication: Making a Wife'

by AnonTheMouseKing

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AlectaShadowAlectaShadowover 1 year ago

Been eagerly waiting for this! Finding great misogyny kink stories isn't a given, but great misogyny kink stories where the FMC is a lesbian? *Chef's kiss*. This really hits the spot, an absolute masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Real long with a lot of verbosity but assfucking a lesbian is one of life's greatest joys. In my experience, she didn't get off like Raquel did but having her fondle my balls while I ejaculated into her ass was mind blowing. Of course I think she enjoyed eating her girlfriend out while this was going on was what enhanced her involvement.

LindsubLindsubover 1 year ago

There’s a lot here that pushes-or downright mashes;)-my buttons. The characterization, descriptiveness, the inner thoughts of Raquel, the broad strokes themes and kinks of the story…it’s a story I’ll return to with *ahem* pleasure.

I’ve only one complaint! I got four pages in and realized I was loving it, and delighted that there was a sequel. Only to start reading and realize! Grrrr:p Just teasing. Thanks for sharing. I look forward a lot to the next installment.

julianmarquezjulianmarquezover 1 year ago

This turned out great, can't wait for the next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looking forward to the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is fantastic. I would love to see a storyline in which she struggles to remain true to Ellie, but slowly falls for this despicable man. Perhaps he puts on a campaign to become his complexity by seeking to capture her heart, with a little more romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this. I know it’s taboo, but any story that slowly converts a girl from lesbian to straight is super hot. To do it while trying to stay loyal to her girlfriend is even better. I hope Raquel starts to feel conflicting levels of emotion/arousal/romance as she begins to fall for Conor

Crusader235Crusader235over 1 year ago

Great story from Her point of view. Can't wait for more. Five stars.

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthorabout 1 year ago

Wow. This was really impressive. Whenever I think that I am getting a good handle on the art of prose, I read a master-work like this and realized that I have a long way to go. Bravo. 5stars.

KREMOVKAKREMOVKA9 months ago

Just amazing, the way he shows that feminist her place is sooo hot! Definitely 5 stars, please more chapters!

DreaMajorDreaMajor9 months ago

“Writer of stories featuring mostly terrible people.”

I would think you must’ve thought about this. What is the psychology of men who really get off on the depiction of terrible men utterly humiliating and degrading women?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonTheMouseKing@AnonTheMouseKing
APR '23 update: The last month and change has gone well and I'm getting close to the point where I'll start releasing new stories on a regular basis. The first will come in a week or two, with probably an average of two per month from that point on. At the moment, I'm working...