Domestication: Making a Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moments later Connor was sweeping his gorgeous companion out the front door, the chill of a winter night crashing over her like an icy wave. Within seconds she could feel her own nipples firming up and an army of goosebumps emerging across nearly every inch of her skin. Alluring as her silky dress was, she might as well have been naked for all the protection the thin fabric gave her against the cold. Without thinking she pressed herself tight to her date's side, instinctively seeking the heat of another body. For his part, Connor happily wrapped his arm more tightly around his prize, hand wandering across her exposed thigh.

A different valet was on duty, this one closer to Raquel's age than her date's. Like his predecessor, the boy couldn't keep his eyes off her enticing form until he departed to fetch the couple's ride. While they waited, Connor positioned himself behind his date, taking the opportunity to run his hands down her arms from shoulder to elbow and back. She shuddered as he did, whether from the cold or the liberties he was taking with her body she couldn't say. Regardless she shrunk back into his warmth, blushing as her ass ground against the young man's crotch and the bulge she could clearly feel under his pants.

Before she could dwell too much on the monster lurking within, the valet returned, a familiarly sparkling silver sports car pulling up to the curb in front of the young couple. Raquel's date graciously helped her into the low seat before slipping around to the driver's side and entering himself. They pealed off into the night with an entirely unnecessary squeal of tires, Connor grinning widely behind the wheel. Raquel clutched tight to her door handle as they zipped through the much less crowded city streets, greatly relieved that he at least kept his eyes on the road when he opened his mouth to ask "There's parking at your place, yeah?"

The dark-haired girl felt tiny next to Connor as the full weight of his question hit her. She had never planned to allow him into her home, nor to enter his. She had intended to make some excuse, to escape the night unscathed. But as the question hung in the air she realized how utterly childish she had been to ever think herself capable of such an escape. After all the liberties he had taken with her, liberties that she had allowed to go uncontested. After her senses had been dulled by the most wine she had ever downed in an evening. After she had gotten everything she came for, while he was left wanting. After it all, she wasn't sure it would even be possible to just walk away.

What was worse, though, was that Raquel was no longer sure she even deserved to walk away unscathed. Before she had faced Ellie there had been only her righteous fury, only the pain of betrayal. As she stared out her window at the city lights and saw nothing but the anguish in her lover's face, though, somewhere deep inside she realized she had crossed a line. There a roiling sea of guilt and regret festered, a sense of deep shame blossoming from the toxic mixture. But there was nothing she could do to take it all back, nothing that could undo the damage she had inflicted. All that was left, all that could soothe her guilt, was penance.

"Did you hear me, babe?" Connor's eyes abandoned their duty for just a second to flash over in her direction.

"I..." Raquel hesitated as she turned to face him. In that moment, she could feel something inside herself break. She swallowed heavily, closing her eyes and opening them once more. "Yes... there is."

"Good," he grunted, his attention returning fully to the road.

Lost as she was in the implications of her surrender, it was several seconds before Raquel remembered that her roommate would be home, the realization striking her like a thunderbolt. "I... um... Wouldn't you rather... go to your place instead, Connor? Mine... isn't that nice... I'm sure you're used to better." Her voice was faint, dread of having Clara as a witness making her whole body go weak. Her petite friend had never been shy about bringing boys home, so Raquel was well aware the walls in their apartment might as well be made of tissue paper when it came to muffling sound. If she let Connor have his way with her while Clara was home the little blonde would hear everything.

"Nah, a girl's room tells you a lot about her. I like to see them early on." The raven-haired beauty's cunt clenched at the casual allusion to how many girls her imminent lover had sampled and she caught herself wondering just how high that number reached. The reminder of how inconsequential she must be to him, just the latest in a long line of conquests, made her feel cheap. It also made her heart rate spike and her body quiver.

"Are you sure?" She asked, her voice demure. She tried to keep the anxiety bubbling up in her hidden, certain that if Connor caught wind of her discomfort he would press her on why she didn't want to go home. There was no doubt in the girl's mind that if she answered that question, her date would make a point of parading her in front of Clara then humiliate her by ensuring their tryst was as loud as possible.

"Yeah, I'm sure. I don't bring just any girl home. You're not ready for that. Not yet." Raquel wasn't sure whether to be insulted or relieved after his vague explanation. Realizing, though, that he was set on their destination, she resigned herself to the knowledge that her shame would not be a secret one. She just hoped she could convince Clara not to spread the story around. It would take a lot of begging come the morning, but the little blonde had a kind heart.

The few minutes it took Connor to drive to the girls' apartment were simultaneously the slowest and the quickest of Raquel's young life. Once they were parked, he whisked her out of the car and marched them both straight towards the garage exit, asking her apartment number on the way. As she was led indoors and up familiar flights of stairs, the young student felt like a prisoner being escorted from the tower cell to the gallows. Still, she was docile, demurely allowing her date to guide her, mind kept from dwelling on her dread by a healthy, wine-induced buzz. Before she knew it she was standing at the threshold of her apartment.

Raquel swallowed heavily as she gazed at the plain wooden door standing before her. Her arm must have weighed at least a hundred pounds when she slowly reached out to take hold of the tarnished old doorknob. A slow twist told her it was unlocked, that Clara was indeed home. The young lesbian let out a barely audible whimper at that knowledge, but the insistent presence of her date's hand on her ass kept her pushing onwards. As always, the aged door protested its use with a loud, unmistakable groan that announced her return throughout the cramped apartment.

"Hey, girl, how was... your... Whoa." At the sound of the front door opening, Raquel's roommate looked up from where she was working on a kettle of tea in their tiny kitchenette. When the petite blonde's gaze reached the doorway her eyes went wide and the greeting died on her lips. As her friend teetered into the room on Clara's own loaned stilettos with Connor close behind, the look of astonishment on the girl's face morphed into one of amusement.

"Don't mind us, cutie, we won't be in your hair long." Raquel's blush deepened as Connor's greeting drew an inquisitive glance from Clara. One eyebrow raised, the little blonde smirked as she picked up her kettle to move it over to their stove, shaking her head just a little.

"No worries. You two have fun."

"Oh, I will," He promised. With Clara's attention turning back down to her tea, Raquel stole a quick glance up over her shoulder at her date. It was little surprise to see Connor blatantly ogling her roommate. The short blonde wasn't really her type, what with a pair of larger than average breasts that seemed positively massive on such a tiny frame, but she had brought enough boys home over the past few months to make it clear plenty of members of the male species disagreed.

When Connor finally pulled his eyes away from the busty blonde and looked down at Raquel he smirked, seeing that his date had been silently watching him mentally undress her roommate. "So which one of those doors is you?" he asked, his hand squeezing her ass hard enough to draw a little yelp from the girl as he did so.

Raquel's only answer was a slight nod towards her room, eyes flicking back over to her roommate in the kitchenette. The two girls' eyes met for just a moment as the yelp drew Clara's attention, her amusement only growing. A second later and the raven-haired beauty was stumbling forward after a not so gentle push by the hand resting possessively on her ass. Feeling the weight of her roommate's eyes on her back made Raquel's blush deepen slightly as she fumbled with the door's handle, but that was nothing compared to the half-stifled laugh she heard when Connor caught up to her and delivered a healthy swat to her rear as the door swung open.

Raquel's blush reached its peak when she heard the blonde teasingly call after them "Be safe, kids," the last word partially muffled by her bedroom door as Connor closed it behind them. The nervous student hesitantly took a step towards her bed, half turning to look behind her as she did. She watched Connor take his time to survey the crowded room, his twinkling eyes flitting from the contents of her bookshelf, to her saxophone in the corner, to her laundry hamper, to the handful of musical and political posters on the walls. It was the first time since she and Clara began renting the place in the fall that a male had set foot in the room and she found her nerves rising as he studied its contents and all the things they said about her. Not expecting company, she had left the room in a state of disarray. The book she was in the middle of lay on her pillow, a few of her feminine products hadn't been tucked away after their last use, and the underwear she had worn most of the day was draped over the edge of her hamper.

Watching Connor look through it all made her shudder for a moment as she sat down on the edge of her bed, but then she realized just how little her unmentionables would matter come the morning next to the fact he had finally succeeded in bedding her. A heavier tremor ran through the girl's body when that realization hit, its journey ending in her quivering womanhood. Feeling weak, she bent forward to reach her feet, consoling herself that at least she could finally rid herself of the insufferable heels that had been tormenting her all night.

"Leave 'em. I like a girl in heels." Still bent forward with her hand on one of the shoes, Raquel glanced up in surprise at her date's interjection, the angle of her body gifting him a tantalizing view down the top of her dress. He drank it in, apparently satisfied with his examination of the room and keen to eye up his prize.

"Connor, they hurt." Exhausted by the long evening and more than a little tipsy, Raquel couldn't stop her voice from coming out like the whine of a little girl.

"They look hot. Keep them on."

"No way, I'm..." The raven-haired beauty never got to finish her thought. The moment he heard her refusal, Connor took a quick step forward to loom right over her. Before she knew what was happening he had raised his right hand and brought it backhanded across her cheek. The sound of flesh striking flesh rang out through the otherwise silent room followed instantly by Raquel's startled gasp.

"I said you're wearing them." Connor's voice was iron as a stunned Raquel stared up at him with wide, teary eyes, her head angled slightly to the side from the blow. She saw a dangerous fire smoldering behind his eyes as she struggled to process what just happened, mouth hanging slightly open and one hand instinctively rising to shield her now glowing cheek. Far below she could feel her cunt positively radiating heat while the rest of her body trembled, all but paralyzed with shock. It wasn't until he raised his hand again that she finally managed to force out a reply.

"I... okay... I will." Her voice was tiny as she meekly surrendered, her eyes locked on the back of his raised hand. They didn't move until it slowly began to lower.

"Good girl," Connor's tone softened a bit as the same hand that had just left its mark on Raquel's cheek fell to settle on the top of her head, tousling her dark hair a little like one would a pet's. The young lesbian's pussy clenched mightily as he did so and she had to bite her lip to stifle a quiet whimper. Slowly, she let go of the stiletto and pulled her hand away. After holding her gaze for a long moment, Connor spoke again. "Now get on your knees."

Raquel let out another soft whimper, but she didn't wait for her date to raise his hand again. Slowly, reluctantly, she slid off her bed and fell down to her knees on the hardwood floor. The hand on her head guided her the entire way, providing a little push or pull whenever she hesitated. Soon she was kneeling before Connor, face hovering just inches from his crotch. Slowly she looked up until their eyes met. He held her gaze for a few seconds, eventually raising one brow when she made no further move.

Raquel knew what he expected of her, knew she wanted to fight it with every fiber of her being. She also knew she wouldn't. She tried to tell herself it was the alcohol that kept her from resisting him, or at least the fear of what he would do if she refused. She tried to tell herself it had nothing to do with the way her cunt was dripping like an old, cheap faucet under her dress. As she knelt before a man for the first time in her life, the gorgeous lesbian's mind wandered back to an hour or so earlier, to the way his cock had tasted and felt when he forced it into her mouth in a restaurant booth.

"Girl..." A hint of iron slipped back into Connor's growl and Raquel felt the hand on her head slightly tighten its grip in her hair. The threat was enough to spur her into action. Eyes fixed directly on her partner's crotch, she hesitantly reached up to take hold of his pants. Having fought with them recently, it only took a few seconds of fiddling before she had them open and sliding down his legs to expose the boxers beneath. The checkered fabric was massively tented as the cock within strained against its cage, eager to be serviced. Lurking behind a veil of fabric it somehow seemed even larger than the first time she saw it. Hesitantly, one of the girl's soft hands reached for the waistband while her other braced against his thigh.

"Wait. Use your teeth." The raven-haired beauty's eyes went wide at the command and she quickly looked upwards, searching Connor's grinning face for any hint of mercy.

"Connor, please..." but nothing she saw there gave her any hope. His eyes narrowed and he tightened his grip of her hair yet further, hurting her a little as he pulled at her dark, silky strands. "Ai!" she yipped from the pain. "Okay, okay..."

Entirely cowed, Raquel lowered her face back to Connor's crotch and tentatively leaned in, opening her teeth a little to try and snag the waistband of his underwear. It took a few tries before she succeeded in getting her teeth around the elastic, and when she did a few of his curly pubes got caught with it. The short, wiry hairs tasted awful and tickled her lips uncomfortably, but she knew she couldn't spit them out without losing her grip. The boxers were stubborn, resisting her initial efforts until she worked out a better approach. It took a few tugs, as much side to side as downwards, before she finally managed to free her target from its cloth prison.

Once she dragged his underwear low enough, Connor's cock popped out, surging forward to smack against his date's forehead. The hot, fleshy rod rolled across her face as she continued to work, smearing traces of its owner's pre-cum in the hair around her face. She shuddered at the feeling, but the tingling between her legs only grew as her partner chuckled at the sight.

Finally Raquel got the waistband below Connor's hanging balls and released it, pulling her head back as far as her partner's hand would allow. His cock fell to bob inches from her nose while she took the moment to run her tongue along her teeth, trying to rid herself of the few short hairs that had gotten snagged between them.

Connor didn't give her long, though. A few seconds after her previous task was completed, Raquel felt his hand dragging her in towards the spear of flesh hovering before her face. "C'mon, let's see what you've got." With just a moment to react, the young lesbian did what came naturally and opened her soft, pink lips to allow the approaching cock into her mouth. Its entry was slower than before, giving her plenty of opportunity to feel his stretchy skin rub against the sensitive cushions of her lips as she struggled to open her jaw wide enough to accept his girth.

Connor came to a halt only an inch or two inside his latest conquest, giving her space to work. She instinctively closed her lips around his member to form a seal and gently engaged with her tongue. The moment it connected with the tip of his cock she was overwhelmed by the now familiar taste of his cum joined by a hint of urine, the repulsive mixture nearly making her gag. From the very first time her younger, schoolgirl self had been introduced to the concept of a blowjob in whispered playground gossip, Raquel had found the notion utterly repulsive. By that point she had already decided she would never be interested in boys, and the revelation that a straight girl was expected to let them stick their 'things' in her mouth had cemented that decision. As she grew up her initial disgust at the physical act itself was augmented by a growing conviction that a woman's mouth was the source of her voice, her power, and that using it to give pleasure to a man would be downright degrading.

As she knelt before a man with her lips wrapped around his weapon, Raquel realized she had never considered another, possibly worse, part of giving head. It had only been a few seconds and already her jaw was starting to feel sore. Before, in the restaurant, Connor's cock was already shrinking by the time she got over her initial shock. Now that she had to fit his rampant dick between her lips it was clear that the thing was too big for her mouth. She tried to pull back so that she could tell her partner it wasn't going to work, but the hand on the back of her head refused to budge. Undeterred, she shifted her eyes up to look into his face and tried to speak around the obstacle.

"Mmmm mm mmmm," The young man just looked back down at her through half-lidded eyes, tightening his grip on her head.

"I knew you'd like it," she couldn't be sure if he had misinterpreted her plea or was just taunting her, "Now be a good dyke and get to work." Any attempt to respond to his slur was forgotten when Raquel felt his had pulling her further onto his cock.

Realizing that Connor was completely disinterested in considering her thoughts about their encounter, the raven-haired beauty decided her best option was to power through his assault on her mouth and bring it to an end as swiftly as possible. He clearly wasn't about to put up with any resistance on her part, so the fastest way to get his massive, disgusting cock out of her mouth was to get him off quickly. Determined to give the best blowjob she could, she closed her eyes and tried to swirl her tongue around his cock in her best guess of a pleasing pattern.

"You're clearly new at this," she heard his voice mutter somewhere high above. "Rule number one, a girl should always keep her eyes on the man she's blowing."

Raquel groaned around his cock. It was demeaning enough having to pleasure a man with her mouth, did he really need to lecture her while she did so? Nonetheless, she was eager enough to get it over with to do as she was told. The inexperienced student opened her eyes and turned them up towards the bulky figure looming above her. She fixed him with what she hoped was a suitably meek look as she forced another inch of his weapon into her mouth.